Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
You know-- at first the fandom was annoying af, and maybe I secretly-deep down-deep deep down liked Twilight in all of its sparkly-vampire-glory. But as time passed on, the fandom began to die. It's sad watching any fandom die, the twihards are now moving on to The Hunger Games and what's left of the fan-base clings onto the old memories from the golden days.

Ahem. So move on over to anime, Twilight fans. The fandom certainly wont die out anytime soon, and you have plenty of hot-although 2D-men to fangirl over. Also-- the Swan house where Bella lived in the movie is for sale:

http://www.forsalebyowner.com/listing/4-bed-Single-Family-home-for-sale-by-owner-775-K-St-98331/23975701

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Wrong, randoms never die. (Though to make it clear, I don't like Twilight. Just making a point.)

Also, how did it go from the fandom to houses for sale? It makes no sense.

Dangerous Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
Lukan Wolf

The fandom is actually dying, whether or not people choose to believe it. And the house was extra information for the remaining twilight fans. If any of them want to buy the Bella house or something.

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Acidic Corruption
Lukan Wolf

The fandom is actually dying, whether or not people choose to believe it. And the house was extra information for the remaining twilight fans. If any of them want to buy the Bella house or something.

But that's the thing about fantoms, they never really die. They can become really small, or even fall off the face of the earth, but they never truly die. They're like something put on the internet, once they are there, they can never be gotten rid of.

I see, but I doubt that anyone will buy it. What with how the economy and housing realty as it is now-a-days. Though I could be wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff