Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Genius

10,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
which one?
Well, firstly you have to present us with more than just the characters. Why ask us to pick one of them? What are we picking one over the other for? And on what grounds? Their looks, their powers, their personalities?
meilang700
which one?

based on what?
i like them both equally.

Profitable Genius

10,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
its not based on anything, its just which one do you like best?
meilang700
its not based on anything, its just which one do you like best?
It has to be based on something, that's how one does discussions. On what grounds am I trying to pick between these two? Why do you want to know this if it's not based on anything or supposed to prompt any discussion other than people just picking a character?

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

In general, I don't like either of them.

Alice is enabling Edward's abusive behaviors towards Bella by kidnapping her and forcing her to wear clothes Bella has no interest in wearing, letting the Cullens have complete control over her life not just financially, but entirely. She uses her future-seeing ability to tell Edward when Bella's going off to visit Jacob (since her powers "go out when she sees shapeshifters", which is bullshit because the whole end of Breaking Dawn was her seeing the shifters in battle), and then Edward goes off and breaks Bella's truck so she can't.

Rosalie is a plot device, simple as that. She sounds awesome as a character in theory, but Meyer uses her as a cheap means of conflict with Bella becoming a vampire. Rosalie hates Bella simply because Bella can have babies and she can't. That's it. That's the whole reason.

On top of that, Rosalie's rape is brought up, then swept under the rug, not only trivializing rape and the traumatic effects it has on its victims, but making people (specifically women) who have suffered that trauma look like bitter, jealous harpies for no good reason.

So, no, I don't like either of them. Though, Rosalie has my pity.

No. My chocolate. Go away.

Profitable Genius

10,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
just pick one, not based on anything
meilang700
just pick one, not based on anything
And then I pick one or neither. Then what?

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Neither, because, in general, they're just plot devices to further Meyer's "story". I would say Rosalie, but afterwards, I gave up.
Though, she does have my sympathy. What a b*****d of a boyfriend.

Beloved Shapeshifter

mesbahuddin
Alice
I know, right? Her Die for Me! ability is great. :3
ALICE!!!!!
Rose! DUHH!!!!

Manly Man-Lover

killerkitty2000
ALICE!!!!!
Yes, her trip to Wonderland is amazing. I wonder how she'd handle a Jabberwocky that looked like the ones from "Miyuki Chan in Wonderland" though. cool
I have to say that I like Alice the best. her personality and oddness is just awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff