Welcome to Gaia! ::

Biggest Lunatic

One time I was in a Spencer's Gifts store. I could have sworn I saw a Joker action figure, which was somehow maybe crossbred with superman. I swear I think it was The Joker wearing a yellow outfit of some sort, and he was really buff. I could swear that I saw this, it had bio-something in the name of the figure series!

People have told me that I'm mistaken, and I must have seen Bizarro. But... I could swear it was Joker. Unless Bizarro really has worn a yellow outfit of some sort. Not sure why Joker would be wearing yellow anyway...

But yeah, anyone who can help me out here, it would be appreciated.

Moonlight Shopper

30,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Randy Jenkins
One time I was in a Spencer's Gifts store. I could have sworn I saw a Joker action figure, which was somehow maybe crossbred with superman. I swear I think it was The Joker wearing a yellow outfit of some sort, and he was really buff. I could swear that I saw this, it had bio-something in the name of the figure series!

People have told me that I'm mistaken, and I must have seen Bizarro. But... I could swear it was Joker. Unless Bizarro really has worn a yellow outfit of some sort. Not sure why Joker would be wearing yellow anyway...

But yeah, anyone who can help me out here, it would be appreciated.

I collect action figure and sometimes I see / find a unique figure only to find out someone brought it and alter it and then returned it. Sounds bizarre but it happens. Possible you ran into one of them situations.

User Image

User Image

User Image

nuff said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items