5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Dear god, what on earth did they do to Saito?!?!? crying

Interstellar Explorer

Cielo718

What is it like? I didn't see/hear the other episodes in English, only the very first one on the internet (I'm European). I think I will still prefer the Japanese version, yet I'm somewhat curious of the English dubbing too.

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Obi Aoi
Cielo718

What is it like? I didn't see/hear the other episodes in English, only the very first one on the internet (I'm European). I think I will still prefer the Japanese version, yet I'm somewhat curious of the English dubbing too.

It's not the worst dub I've ever heard, but I think hearing Saito's voice officially made it not a great one either. They gave him a Brooklyn accent. crying It sounded ridiculous to me, and reminded me of the HORRIBLE 4kids One Piece dub. I'm getting used to Kotetsu, but Barnaby (whose voice I originally loved) kind of lost me when he tried to say Ouroborous. Fire Emblem kind of annoys me, but it's hard to say its a bad job when Japanese Fire Emblem's voice was annoying as well... But everyone else I have heard so far was really well done. I really love Agnes and Sky High's voices. I may actually prefer them, and I am looking forward to seeing Keith's episode in English. Even Karina, who's character I am not fond of, has a really good voice actress.

Interstellar Explorer

Cielo718
Obi Aoi
Cielo718

It's not the worst dub I've ever heard, but I think hearing Saito's voice officially made it not a great one either. They gave him a Brooklyn accent. crying It sounded ridiculous to me, and reminded me of the HORRIBLE 4kids One Piece dub. I'm getting used to Kotetsu, but Barnaby (whose voice I originally loved) kind of lost me when he tried to say Ouroborous. Fire Emblem kind of annoys me, but it's hard to say its a bad job when Japanese Fire Emblem's voice was annoying as well... But everyone else I have heard so far was really well done. I really love Agnes and Sky High's voices. I may actually prefer them, and I am looking forward to seeing Keith's episode in English. Even Karina, who's character I am not fond of, has a really good voice actress.

Ooh, I see. I liked Agnes' voice, Sky High isn't bad but I like the Japanese one better.
I was used to Fire Emblem's voice pretty soon (the Japanese one).

Fashionable Consumer

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
My Husband likes Tiger and Bunny. I haven't watched it myself. If he likes it though, there's a good chance I will too. We like most of the same things. I'll get to it maybe eventually. Right now I'm really into Transformers though. And My Little Pony.

Beloved Guildswoman

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
They did a pretty good job on Tigers voice heart

Timid Bunny

5,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I'm really excited about it heart
Bunny: 3nodding heart whee
(__/)
(='.'=)
(')__(')
I'll have to learn more about this series. This the first time I've heard of Tiger and Bunny sweatdrop

Partying Genius

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I love yaoi

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
I was disappointed by it to be honest. I don't think Barnaby and kotetsu's voice work well together.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff