Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Fatcat

24,325 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
In Febuary Tiger and Bunny will be avalible to buy. I can't wait. Unforchanately I may not be able to afford to buy it until April, but hey I'm excited. Who else is excited? Who's planning to buy it?

Man-Hungry Raider

If I have cash, I'd probably dish out and buy it. Good show.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

I'll definitely buy it, need some of that subbed goodness.

Interstellar Explorer

I thought of buying it online. Maybe I will, don't know for sure yet, but I am curious of the movie smile (Couldn't just go anywhere to see it in cinema, I live in Middle Europe...)

Sweet Consumer

13,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
I would/will buy it when I can :3 am so glad that it is coming out soon! God I love this show ^^
Miss_Liquid_Sunshine
In Febuary Tiger and Bunny will be avalible to buy. I can't wait. Unforchanately I may not be able to afford to buy it until April, but hey I'm excited. Who else is excited? Who's planning to buy it?
wait is it really good? i thought it was that one that kiss each other nvm

Interstellar Explorer

-Tomoya-Okazaki-360
Miss_Liquid_Sunshine

It isn't a yaoi (male x male), if you mean that. There is not a single kiss in the whole show also (not even female x male). The two main characters are males, but they don't get any closer than just being good friends over the time of the series.
I think it's really good, along with other people who also loved it 3nodding
-Tomoya-Okazaki-360
Miss_Liquid_Sunshine

uhhhh are you mistaking T&B for No.6? confused

Friendly Gaian

10,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Friendly 100
I bought it Tues and I watched the first disk so far and I LOVE IT! I'm going to finish it tonight. xp
"Dear Wallet,
February is gunna be a tough month for you~" I'm so excited for this, I love the anime so much ^_^ Can't wait to own it too heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff