Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Worshipper

For all the newb fans. Fried rice event. That had been my post. :D

And also-

Ozaki Masayuki, the executive producer of Tiger & Bunny, posted on his twitter that he deeply appreciated the pictures of fried rice cooked by the fans. He said he will open a cafe featuring the anime in the near future.

Ozaki said:
…!! I wish to express my deeeepest appreciation for all of the amazing lovely fried rice!!!
I'm so proud of the citizens of Sternbild! To reciprocate your affection, I'd like to realize a T&B CAFE in the near future. Thanks, and thanks again!!

Both the director, Satou Keiichi, and the writer, Nishida Masafumi, replied to it as well.

Satou's twitter: 炒飯だらけじゃないか(笑)ありがとう!そしてごちそうさま
Basically "that's a shitload of fried rice (lol) thanks and (thanks for the food)"

Nishida's blog:
"It's been a while since I got teary-eyed.
The line about the rice was one that had a lot of thought put into it. Towards Kotetsu it wasn't a plea "please don't die", but a very Barnaby-like attempt to both encourage him and to tell how much he wants him to live.
Barnaby has lived for nothing but revenge and unable to accept people, yet the extent to which Kotetsu's has humanized him is clearly seen in ep24. That line also expresses much gratitude.
All that rice that the fans created kind of makes me feel very rewarded and as a member of the staff I am very grateful.
My deepest thanks to you, and again, thank you."

Alien Worshipper

Friendly Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
yay fried rice

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
That's awesome! I hope if they ever make a cafe, there'll be fried rice there too. I'm not sure what other foods they could have. Sandwich or salad with mayonnaise? A rose themed dessert?
T&B Cafe?
If I ever go back to Japan, I'm going to that if it opens
(I really hope they have cosplayers of Kotetsu and Barnaby serving you..like a butler cafe.. heart )

I guess I'm not weird for thinking that the line about fried rice that Barnaby said to Kotetsu in ep 24 was really touching and bitter-sweet. Kotetsu loves fried rice, and Barnaby wanted to express to Kotetsu that he cares about him and wanted to make him happy. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff