Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

Dark Midnight Whisperer
Desna
Dark Midnight Whisperer
1st half hr of diz epi…eugene sure talks quite a lot…lol.. xp if i were walk'n with him, i'd be listen'n to some cool tunes on my phone rather than listen'n to him babble all nonsense… rolleyes

Sorry. Your phone would be very much dead in the zombie apocalypse after the electricity stopped flowing. You'll have to settle for Beth singing a cappella or ear plugs.

haha XD well I'll pretend to not notice him, and not listen to him then lol

plus, what's up with the 2-3 secs. of da shot of da candy wrapper?? o_O y'know the group dat Daryl was with, they walked over a candy wrapper w/out even noticing 0_o

I believe the shot of the wrapper was only to cement to the viewing audience that this group was definitely tracking Rick, Carl and Michonne and that they are close behind. It really wouldn't hold much significance to Daryl and that group he's with. It would just look like trash. Only the audience would know that the Big Cat candy bar wrapper was tossed aside by Carl.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
Desna
Dark Midnight Whisperer
Desna
Dark Midnight Whisperer
1st half hr of diz epi…eugene sure talks quite a lot…lol.. xp if i were walk'n with him, i'd be listen'n to some cool tunes on my phone rather than listen'n to him babble all nonsense… rolleyes

Sorry. Your phone would be very much dead in the zombie apocalypse after the electricity stopped flowing. You'll have to settle for Beth singing a cappella or ear plugs.

haha XD well I'll pretend to not notice him, and not listen to him then lol

plus, what's up with the 2-3 secs. of da shot of da candy wrapper?? o_O y'know the group dat Daryl was with, they walked over a candy wrapper w/out even noticing 0_o

I believe the shot of the wrapper was only to cement to the viewing audience that this group was definitely tracking Rick, Carl and Michonne and that they are close behind. It really wouldn't hold much significance to Daryl and that group he's with. It would just look like trash. Only the audience would know that the Big Cat candy bar wrapper was tossed aside by Carl.

hmmm…that's prob. what's it was then…I wonder how Abraham and co. find Maggie and co.? I mean I thought they all went diff. directions…unless if they're all go'n to the same direction towards terminus..o.0 plus why did Maggie tell Glenn that he won't ever need the pic. of her? o.0 not like he's gonna die or anyth'n… neutral

Darling

Desna
Thunder ll
Telltale Game Stuff:
I don't think they're pulling from the comic for the cannibals. (If they are cannibals, of course.) I know the comic has the Hunters, but the lady in Terminus reminded me of Brenda from the Dairy Farm. Anyone else get that vibe?

That was my thought.

After that Mary lady said "Let's get you a plate" my brain kind of cried out "Don't eat the food, Clementine!"

It would be so bad if Beth was kidnapped by these Terminus guys and they fed her to everyone. gonk gonk gonk

Oh man, just the thought of that. gonk One person is suspicious and goes sneaking around, only to find what's left of Beth, like Lee found Mark. Too late to stop most of them from eating... emotion_0A0

Lonely Phantom

Dark Midnight Whisperer

hmmm…that's prob. what's it was then…I wonder how Abraham and co. find Maggie and co.? I mean I thought they all went diff. directions…unless if they're all go'n to the same direction towards terminus..o.0 plus why did Maggie tell Glenn that he won't ever need the pic. of her? o.0 not like he's gonna die or anyth'n… neutral

During the episode Glenn finds signs that Maggie left for him. So he knows that Maggie must be walking along the same track. So he stayed on that track to catch up to her. So they were on the same track.

When Eugene made Rosita drive around until they stopped on the train tracks he had calculated that Glenn and Tara would be showing up eventually. They simply drove around the tunnel after finding the car. While Rosita and Abraham are fighting Eugene sees something on the tracks and calls out to them. What it very likely was was Maggie, Bob, and Sasha emerging from the tunnel. Off screen we can only assume that Abe and co. realized that this was Maggie, they told her that Glenn was in the tunnel, Maggie knew the tunnel was unsafe and raced back inside. So they all showed up in time to save Glenn and Tara.

And Maggie told Glenn that he didn't need a picture of her because they would never be apart. That was her thinking. Maggie is undoubtedly determined never to become separated from Glenn again. And, since they will always be together, there is no need for a photograph. She'll always be right there for him to look at. That is the sentiment.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
hmmm…interesting…o.o thanks for the clear up lol ^_^ i was just kinda confused in some scenes of that particular episode was all sweatdrop but now i see what ur say'n there smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff