Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Stalker

I have tested this already while being on Wolf side, though I'm pretty sure Wolf-sided people are doing it too:

I only see about 2 battle threads in the front page at one time. (Situation has improved.)
• Said battle threads only have about 2 humans actually trying.
• I get slaughtered out of nowhere by a mob that never posts.
• I check their post history and what do I find? They are only posting in "Safe Zones".

Now, it's pretty friggin' unfair that they never get attacked because they only post in Safe Zones yet get the pleasure to attack people in battle zones and level all they want, no?

Stop threatening to report us.

EDIT: This event wasn't even meant to have Safe Zones. Do you know why Gaia staff made it so that people have to post in the main event forum in order to replenish energy? So that there would not be any sneak attacks where a user can attack another user with no way of being attacked back. This is another reason why Gaia staff disabled the option of deleting your posts in this event forum. So now the cheating, in this case, are the users who only post in Safe Zones, attack people outside of said Safe Zones, and then return to replenish energy at their Safe Zones. Then they whine about how they were attacked there.

Your only "Safe Zone" is your HOME BASE. By posting in The Masquerade H2k11 event thread, you are agreeing to and allowing yourself to be attacked by anyone. They are not trolling or abusing the TOS, they are simply playing the event the way it was meant to be played.

Now get over it.

Friendly Stalker

Oh, and this is a battle/convo/whatever thread if you want.

Though in my opinion, every thread in this event forum is a "battle thread", hence why you can be attacked in any thread posted here regardless of whether you call it a "Safe Zone" or not. Duh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Wow. This thread made it to popular status. It was originally made just so I can put a link to it in my profile for those who search me if I happened to have killed them in a Safe Zone... I wasn't expecting it to become this big!

Thanks for all your support guys. Glad to know that so many people agree!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am no longer participating in this event. I've been busy with college work and such. However, feel free to continue using this thread as a battle thread or whatever. I might pop in every once in a while to answer to quotes but I won't be doing much more than that. emotion_c8
...Why not just attack people in safe zones?
I mean I've only been posting in Safe zone and it's hard for me to alive for more than 5 minutes.
I agree it's more fun to take a risk and die then to attack and stay in the safe zone!!!
I"m still figuring out how this all works

Romantic Lunatic

13,125 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
no one is saying you can't attack in safe zones JS
or there should only be allowed one main safe zone which technically there is which is the home base

Friendly Stalker

The Wonderful Wabisuke

♫ I'm getting ready to change the title to this thread to "Why I Attacked You in your Safe Zone" thread, so that people may link this in their sig or put in their profile just in case safe zone people threaten to report them.

I was trying to be nice but this is getting stupid. ♪

Friendly Stalker

The Wonderful Wabisuke
I mean I've only been posting in Safe zone and it's hard for me to alive for more than 5 minutes.

♫ That's what makes it fun. You die, you go heal yourself, and try again. You aren't meant to stay alive for that long. ♪

Friendly Stalker

XxCeltic_KnotxX
or there should only be allowed one main safe zone which technically there is which is the home base

♫ I know. I realized that. Gonna copy/paste what I typed to someone else: ♪

Quote:
♫ I'm getting ready to change the title to this thread to "Why I Attacked You in your Safe Zone" thread, so that people may link this in their sig or put in their profile just in case safe zone people threaten to report them.

Familiar Genius

no safe zoooooooooooones. scream
Dorkily
The Wonderful Wabisuke

Are people seriously threatening that?

Wow, people are taking this waaaaay to seriously.

I don't get mad when people attack me in there.

It's part of the game.

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
The Wonderful Wabisuke

I can't believe my art is in someones sig still x ux <3

ANYWAYS. Yeah same here p much. I mean I tried posting in a "fight everyone " thread and there was two humans in the last 3 pages and all the wolves I attacked just deleted their posts so I couldn't kill them and then I died neutral

Romantic Lunatic

13,125 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dorkily
XxCeltic_KnotxX

♫ I know. I realized that. Gonna copy/paste what I typed to someone else: ♪

Quote:

i don't see how they can report you for it
It is part of the event, your safe zone is your home base that is for healing

Romantic Lunatic

13,125 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
plus when you die you can replenish your energy and then go heal yourself
I get why people want a place where they can post for energy and not end up dead right away.

But now its almost impossible to find anyone to fight, cuz their all hiding in safe zones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff