>> we are currently under construction, but reserves will now be accepted

O | o | C

p r o f i l e s
User Image

[ s a v e ]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

>> storytime

Superheros.
They pop up from time to time in stories, comics, and films.
The details differ, but in one form they are alike:

They always show up in the nick of time to rescue the pretty girl and save the day.

But always?

What if Spiderman showed up five minutes late after a detention from his math class and Mary-Jane had already been killed?
What if Superman was too busy helping his girl-friends choose outfits for their upcoming parties to hear Louis Lane (who wore really bad shoes to prom) crying out for help?
What if Catwoman decided Batman was too much of a jock and ran off with the Joker?
Everyone's was a teenager once.

Even the superheroes.
User Image

>> the mighty rulebook

It's actually not so mighty. I'm easily pleased, but you do need to read these. They're in the order I read rules in RP's if you think the order is mucked up. That's just how I roll (;

Literacy

This one first, because there's no point in you reading the rest of the rules if you are incapable of writing the amount I desire of you. I want at least two paragraphs per post. My definition of a paragraph is a good 10 lines in Microsoft word, written in size 11. Did you take the subtle hint there? I don’t tolerate spelling errors. If it’s a common one and obviously a typo, I can deal with it. If you’ve written ‘There’ (a word to describe the location of something) where you meant to type ‘They’re’ (a shortened form of ‘They are’), I can and will have stern words with you. Posts should be pretty, with pictures of your character and maybe some fitting lyrics and icons. Don’t clutter though, that’s not cool.

Posting

Right, if you’re still here we’ve established that you can read and are willing to write full sentences. Welcome, I like you already. As said before, pretty posts are a must. The usual apply for speech, thought, and text etcetera. Bold for speech, Italic for thought, and underlined for text or email. I want a post at least every three days. If I don’t get that, I will have received a PM from you telling me why. It’s not fair to leave other characters hanging. A week without posting or any form of information regarding your absence PM’d to me or posted in the OOC will result in your profile being deleted and your character being opened up to the rest of the world. It’s not fair to keep people hanging. This is a re-make of my original ‘Save me’, because so many people left us hanging we felt we had to start over. Don’t make that happen.

Profiles

Ahh, yay, you’re still with us. I want reserves before profiles purely for your benefit. It’s annoying to spend ages on a profile to find someone else has taken the character you want. There isn’t a reserve skeleton, just fill the subject box with ‘Capes’ to let me know you read the rules, and I want at least three samples. I may well turn you away if you're not what we're looking for. Profile skeleton was made by me, so don’t change it please. There isn’t a biography section because I hate doing biographies. Just bring up sections of their lives in your posts. It will give you more to write if you get block. Send your profiles to me within 24 hours of reserving with the subject box filled by the word ‘Masks’.

Obvious, but still important

No time skipping, only I can do that. PG 16. There will be fights; they’re heroes and villains for Petes sake, but no excessive blood and no killing without consulting the victim first. Cyber... just don’t do it. Time skip or something. No excessive swearing either, and no OOC flaming. The OOC is there to exchange plans for the RP or just general witty banter. Either way, go and introduce yourselves. I think that’s all, except that I can add and change rules as we go along.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:

HAVE FUN!
User Image

>> the characters

User ImageMary-Jane Watson
>> The 'it'-girl
Mary-Jane is the girl everyone wants to be, popular, pretty, and all-around nice girl. She's the leader of the schools 'queen-bee' group, and admired by many of the boys from afar.

Best Friends; Pepper, Louis, Clark

taken|reserved|open

User ImagePeter Parker/Spider Man
>> The nerd
Lifes just not fair for poor Peter Parker. He's very intellegent, but not much else, a common nerd if you will. He lives with his aunt and uncle, and despite his hard-luck, and constant bullying by Tony Stark, often tries to see the good in life.

Best Friends; Louis, Bruce, Selina

taken|reserved|open

User ImageHarleen Quinzel/Harlequin
>> The outcast
Harley is a bit of a strange girl. If she tried, she could be pretty, intellegent, and funny, but she'd far rather sit in the corner alone with a comic book. Unless, of course the Joker is around, in which case, she'll cling to him. She knows his alter-ego, but he doesn't know hers.

Best Friends; Bruce, Joker, Selina

taken|reserved|open

User ImageThe Joker
>> The druggie
No one knows what he's on, but he's sure as hell on something! He has little time for anyone apart from his best friend Bruce. He thinks He's in love with Harlequin, but doesn't know her true identity. He also doesn't know Bruce is the Batman; his arch-enemy.

Best Friends; Bruce, Harley.

taken|reserved|open

User ImageLouis Lane
>> The loud one
Louis is the smartest of the 'queen-bee' group, and a real romantic. She prefers personality in guys to looks, and her role in the school-newspaper means she's real nosey, and this combined with her big-mouth often get her caught into dangerous situations.

Best Friends; Pepper, Mary-Jane, Peter, Clark

taken|reserved|open

User ImageClark Kent/Superman
>> The nice-guy
This boy has everything going for him, but doesn't brag about it at all; a total sweetheart. He's the mascot of the Queen-Bee group, as he's wary of other boys being jealous of him, and doesn't want to hang around with Tony Stark. He knows what he's doing to Peter Parker, but in his everyday form, feels too shy to do anything about it. He's really friendly with Matt Murdock, but dislikes Daredevil.

Best Friends; Pepper, Louis, Mary-Jane

taken|reserved|open

User ImageSelina Kyle/Catwoman
>> The scene
Interesting and totally audacious, Selina is the girl to hang around if you're looking for a good time. She's friends with almost everybody, and her constant smile and charming wit would be enough for anybody to ignore the bruises under her cardigans. She finds Shadowcats presence annoying, dislikes the Batman, although she is good friends with Bruce.

Best Friends; Bruce, Harley, Peter

taken|reserved|open

User ImageBruce Wayne/The Batman
>> The emo
Bruce Wayne is a rich-kid, and a total science wiz, but he's lonely. He'd befriend Peter Parker, but his close bond with Tony Stark means this is a total no-no. He's oblivious to the fact that his best friend in everyday life is his arch-enemy when he's the Batman, and finds Iron Man totally annoying, but thats no surprise; his friendship with Tony is one-sided.

Best Friends; Joker, Tony, Harley, Selina

taken|reserved|open

User ImageVirginia 'Pepper' Potts
>> The bookworm
The final, and quietest member of the 'queen-bee' clique. She's thoughtful and smart academically, but she's a total clutz and a real pushover. She loves to be ordered around, which may be why she's so often seen around the cunning Tony Stark. That and they've lived together since they were 7 when her parents died and his took her in, but this has to be a secret, it would ruin Tonys image!

Best Friends; Mary-Jane, Louis, Clark, Peter, Tony

taken|reserved|open

User ImageTony Stark/Iron man
>> The stuck-up one
Tony Stark is power-hungry and loves to be in control of situations and people. He pushes other people around because it makes him feel important, but one if these days he'll surely see that he can't deal with being alone, and even superheroes need help sometimes. He's desperately trying to become friends with Bruce Wayne, as he thinks he could be useful. He's totally oblivious to his feelings for Pepper.

Best Friends; Pepper, Clark, Bruce

taken|reserved|open

User ImageMatt Murdock/Daredevil
>> The Blind New Boy
New to the school and even the city, Matt finds himself thrust into a rather odd group of friends. Of course he is being pulled by the Queen Bees and into the popular crowd, but will he go? He knows his way around the books and does well enough to fly under the radar, but for how long? He has gotten good vibes and even matched up with a spunky little Kitty. He clashes with Tony often, but who wouldn't? Having met up with Superman on the first day, they hit it off right away.

Best Friends; Kitty, Electra, Superman, Mary-Jane

taken|reserved|open

User ImageElektra Natchios/ Elektra
>> The Daring Bad Girl
No one wants to get on this girls bad side. She is a bit of an outcast, but seems to like it that way. She gets along well enough with Bruce, Pepper and even Colossus, but hates Peter and Mary-Jane. She is interested in the New Boy, but has yet to see any spunk in him. Sparks fly between her and Harleen, Joker, and even Tony, but she always makes a joke out of it.
Best Friends; Colossus, Bruce, Pepper.

taken|reserved|open

User ImagePiotr "Peter" Rasputin/ Colossus
>> The Shy Jock
He is a quiet, shy character, honest and innocent. Here in this school that is something to be admired and he girls love him for it. Too bad he is an upperclass man and has his school work to keep him busy. He adores doing his sports though and keeps his head in the game. He is good friends with the queen bees and almost everyone else. He Finds that Joker and Harleen can ben a bit of trouble, but they are fun to watch. He is rather interested in a small Kitty though, seeing as she has been like a sister to him for years.
Best Friends; Kitty, Bruce, Peter, Mary-Jane, Lois Lane.

taken|reserved|open

User ImageKatherine Pryde/ Shadowcat
>> The Childish One
Often known as the kid sister to everyone, Katherine does everything she can to make sure everyone gets along. She is peppy and often keeps her friends in the best mood they can be. Sometimes it is not the best, as her childlike actions often get her into trouble. She is really good friends with the queen bees, even if they often only say they put up with her. She hates the Joker and Harleen and even Elektra, but never says so.
Best Friends; Colossus, Lois, Pepper, Mary Jane, Peter.

taken|reserved|open

User ImageJohnny Blaze / Ghost Rider
>> The Badass Stuntman
Johnny is the kind of guy everyone likes and can relate to. He considers himself a professional stunt man, and is constantly raising the bar for his next stunt. Despite his popularity Johnny can sometimes be pretty shy and quiet. He didn't ask for this popularity, he just wants to be able to ride his bike.

Best Friends: Bruce, Peter, Elektra, Matt, Joker.

taken | reserved | open
User Image

>> the skeleton

[align=center][size=18][color=postingcolor]ROLE GOES HERE[/color][/size][/align]
[color=postingcolor][size=15][b]First[/b] [color=postingcolor]middle[/color] [b]last[/b][/size][/align]
[imgleft]Image goes in here, please[/imgleft]
[align=right][size=14][color=gray]
They named me [color=postingcolor][b]name[/b][/color]
But I’d far rather be called [color=postingcolor][b]nicknames[/b][/color]
Well, that or you can call me [color=postingcolor][b]role, if you’re a superhero, put your superhero name here[/b][/color]
I’m [color=postingcolor][b]age, 17 to 18[/b][/color]
And I’m a [color=postingcolor][b]gender[/b][/color]
I tap to [color=postingcolor][b]boys/girls/both[/b][/color]
Which makes me [color=postingcolor][b]sexuality[/b][/color]
And while we’re on that subject, I really like [color=postingcolor][b]crushes, minimum two[/b][/color]
I can be [color=postingcolor][b]five words to describe your characters personality[/b][/color]
And I really like [color=postingcolor][b]likes, max 5[/b][/color]
But I totally hate [color=postingcolor][b]dislikes, max 5[/b][/color]
You can find me hanging around with [color=postingcolor][b]friends, see character information in the list[/b][/color]
My puppet-master is [color=postingcolor][b]username[/b][/color]
[/color][/size][/align]
User Image

>> life happens

Taking sides?

The 'good' guys
Spiderman
Superman
Shadowcat
Colussus
The 'bad' guys
Harlequin
The Joker
Elektra

The 'we're-not-sure' guys
Batman
Iron man
Catwoman
Daredevil
Ghost Rider

Secrets and lies

Mary Jane is finding Clark Kents sudden dissapearrances quite suspicious
Spiderman knows Louis Lane is onto him

Harlequin knows the Jokers true identity

The Joker doesn't know Harleen Quinzels true identity or The Batmans true identity, but he suspects that there is a leprechaun in his shed

Louis Lane is suspicious about Spiderman, and thinks its more than co-incidence that he and Peter are never seen together

Superman knows Iron mans true identity, and thinks that Catwoman could well be Louis Lane (what a nunce)

Catwoman doesn't know the Batmans true identity, which is a good thing- she hates The Batman, although she likes Bruce

The Batman knows Selina is Catwoman and Tony is Iron man, but he doesn't know his best friend is the Joker

Pepper Potts knows everyones identities, but she thinks it's fun to keep it to herself

Iron man is so wrapped up in his own little world that he's oblivious to everyones identities

Daredevil knows Supermans identity, and is on to Elektra. He thinks that Selina may be Shadowcat. How wrong he is on that one.

Elektra knows Catwomans true identity, and she thinks something is up with Matt, but she doesn't know what.

Colussus would rather go about his daily life than pry in the affairs of other superheroes.

Shadowcat, like Colussus, can't be asked with snooping around, but she finds Catwoman extremely annoying.

Ghost Rider might know about people, he might not. He's not the type to discuss these sorts of things.
User Image

>> set me up

It is currently:

A Friday evening in summer.

Everyone who’s anyone is invited to the Queen Bees party, which is being held at a fancy nightclub down town.

Your post should include:

Getting ready for the party if your character is invited. There is a list on the first page of the OOC about who is and who isn’t invited, but most are. You should also include who you’re going with. Very few characters should be going alone, PM your characters friends to see about lifts and stuff. This just opens room for interaction. Write about your character entering the party too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School Information

You will need this for weekdays. To keep us all together and so that the characters all know each other pretty well, everyone will have the same timetable. School starts at 9am, and all lessons and lunch are an hour long, with break lasting half an hour.

Math
-
Break
-
Physics
Chemistry
-
Lunch
-
Art
Physical Education

[P.E is gender split, so there are different classes running parallel for boys and girls.]
User Image

>> reserved
User Image

>> reserved
User Image

>> reserved