JUSTIN BEIBER NEEDS TO DIE! 0.15555555555556 15.6% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
Plot:
You are actually apart of the chinese zodiac and play your animal. In total there are 12 different animals, the rat, the ox, the tiger, the rabbit, the dragon, the snake, the horse, the goat, the monkey, the rooster, the dog, and the pig. You basically play their personality and like the things that they are attracted to. Who knew that the chinese zodiac was so accurate? sweatdrop

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
Rules!
1. I am the rule maker and I can make as many as I want!
2. No god modding!
3. No killing anyone! Unless you have their permission.
4. No cybering! If you really want to do that time skip.
5. PM me your profile skeleton title as 'I am a [Insert Chinese Zodiac]!'
6. Have fun! whee

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
Profile skeleton! blaugh

Username:
Name:
Sexual Orientation: (Straight, bi, gay, lesbian)
Chinese Zodiac:
Bio:
Appearance: (Optional.)

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
The 12 zodiac summary:
Rat: Rats are quick-witted, clever, charming, sharp and funny. They have excellent taste, are a good friend and are generous and loyal to others considered part of its pack. Motivated by money, can be greedy, is ever curious, seeks knowledge and welcomes challenges. Compatible with Dragon or Monkey.

Ox: Another of the powerful Chinese Zodiac signs, the Ox is steadfast, solid, a goal-oriented leader, detail-oriented, hard-working, stubborn, serious and introverted but can feel lonely and insecure. Takes comfort in friends and family and is a reliable, protective and strong companion. Compatible with Snake or Rooster.

Tiger: Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Tiger are authoritative, self-possessed, have strong leadership qualities, are charming, ambitious, courageous, warm-hearted, highly seductive, moody, intense, and they’re ready to pounce at any time. Compatible with Horse or Dog.

Rabbit:Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Rabbit enjoy being surrounded by family and friends. They’re popular, compassionate, sincere, and they like to avoid conflict and are sometimes seen as pushovers. Rabbits enjoy home and entertaining at home. Compatible with Goat or Pig.

Dragon: A powerful sign, those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Dragon are energetic and warm-hearted, charismatic, lucky at love and egotistic. They’re natural born leaders, good at giving orders and doing what’s necessary to remain on top. Compatible with Monkey and Rat.

Snake:Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Snake are seductive, gregarious, introverted, generous, charming, good with money, analytical, insecure, jealous, slightly dangerous, smart, they rely on gut feelings, are hard-working and intelligent. Compatible with Rooster or Ox.

Horse: Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Horse love to roam free. They’re energetic, self-reliant, money-wise, and they enjoy traveling, love and intimacy. They’re great at seducing, sharp-witted, impatient and sometimes seen as a drifter. Compatible with Dog or Tiger.

Goat: Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Goat enjoy being alone in their thoughts. They’re creative, thinkers, wanderers, unorganized, high-strung and insecure, and can be anxiety-ridden. They need lots of love, support and reassurance. Appearance is important too. Compatible with Pig or Rabbit.

Monkey: Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Monkey thrive on having fun. They’re energetic, upbeat, and good at listening but lack self-control. They like being active and stimulated and enjoy pleasing self before pleasing others. They’re heart-breakers, not good at long-term relationships, morals are weak. Compatible with Rat or Dragon.

Rooster: Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Rooster are practical, resourceful, observant, analytical, straightforward, trusting, honest, perfectionists, neat and conservative. Compatible with Ox or Snake.

Dog:Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Dog are loyal, faithful, honest, distrustful, often guilty of telling white lies, temperamental, prone to mood swings, dogmatic, and sensitive. Dogs excel in business but have trouble finding mates. Compatible with Tiger or Horse.

Pig:Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Pig are extremely nice, good-mannered and tasteful. They’re perfectionists who enjoy finer things but are not perceived as snobs. They enjoy helping others and are good companions until someone close crosses them, then look out! They’re intelligent, always seeking more knowledge, and exclusive. Compatible with Rabbit or Goat.

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
Want to know your chinese zodiac?
Click me!

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
Accepted Profiles:

Username: 76qq377
Name: Sophia Marie Mallory
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Bio: She's just your normal teenager. She really doesn't like her family, she always gets into fights with them. She is really friendly and smart. She loves new things.
Appearance: User Image

Username:13sparklingpoisens13
Name:Lenore Rose
Sexual Orientation:"Not Sure..."
Chinese Zodiac:Oxen
Bio:Born very rich,she got in a fight with her mom about something she completely forgot about, ran away. And now roams the streets looking for fights.

Username: blueberryprincess23
Name: Braxton Anderson
Sexual Orientation: Bi - sexual !!
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Bio: I was born in a rich family, my parents allowing me to do anything I wanted to do. Somehow, I've always been popular with the ladies and even with the men. Though, I am actually very smart, dangerous, and generous so watch out !!

Username: mrweebls
Name: Garl Allant Vinland
Sexual Orientation razz ansexual
Chinese Zodiac:Rat
Bio:Garl has always been a thief.Usually thats his way of living.Uses his skill with a bow and arrow to get him a good meal once in a while.Garl is sneaky but he is extremly wise.His quite smart,He has alittle bit of common sense and agian he is sneaky and deceiving at times.When it comes to picking sides he is netural

Username: k i w i i
Name: Xi ChunQing (or QingEr as a nickname)
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Bio: Born as the second daughter into a wealthy family, ChunQing has grown up with high expectations. Her parents would constantly compare her to her older sister. Practical, and witty, she rarely opens up to people. QingEr, as she is affectionately called by her friends (and those who look up to her), is resourceful, calculating and manipulative. She will always get what she wants.

Username: 0_Akito_0
Name: Akito Yukimura
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, but usually prefers men
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Bio: Akito lives with his widowed father who spends more time at his office then home. Because most of his past relationships ended badly, he prefers short sweet flings though he secretly longs for a long term relationship. He can be hyper and childish one moment, and mature and serious the next.

Username: Siersha
Name: Hikari Marie
Sexual Orientation: Bi but prefers men.
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Bio: She was born into a wealthy family, but grew to hate the rules. Rebelling against her family, she got her parents to agree to send her off to a town outside of their home town. As long as she had a keeper. Which would be the blue haired girl with her. She likes to sneak away from her though at any chance she gets, and cause mischief.

Username: Smiling_Passion_Turtle
Name: Junko Lee
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Bio: She is very happy, upbeat, but can be abit...well..having too high standards. cant find a guy who is her type, and they are all snobs.

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
heart Now open! heart

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Sophia smiled, "This dress looks cute, but this one is in black. Which one do I want to buy? I'll just buy them both." She paid for the dresses and walked out of the store, "I just adore shopping."

8,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
User ImageUser Image

LenoreRose

User Image

❝Evil is just a point of view❞

Lenore spotted a girl from the alleyway she was hiding and came up in front of her."Your a 'lil full o' yourself ain't ya kid?" A mocking smile across her face as she saw the shopping girl.'Lenore the once sweet rich girl everyone once talked so fondly about now this?' She thought darkly.'Well that Lenore is gone well the smarts I still gots' but sweet?heh this one will be easy to beat up' She looked at the girl. She sent a slight signal to a backpack she was holding in her left hand that clearly showed a knife with a oxen carved in it"So whats it gonna be the money or need to shed blood?" She paused 'Crap! My fake accent! Wait she might not know about the run away rich girl....'

User Image

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Sophia looked down at the knife, "Oh you poor thing..." Sophia sighed, "Did you really need money?" Sophia took out a $20. "What are you doing in an alley way?" She then heard the comment about being full of herself, "That's not nice..." She noticed the accent, "Hey have I met you before or something, your voice sounds familiar..."

8,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
User ImageUser Image

LenoreRose

User Image

"I live in the ah-lleyway!" She grabbed the twenty but she felt she needed to smack this girl upside the head but that was against the rules of the street if they pay they won't have pain that day, then when she heard the young shopper talk familiarities she knew that she had to get out of there.Lenore stepped into the shadows of the alley."Good-bye." She hid deeper and deeper into the shadows zipping up her back back dropping a fifty dollar bill and a madam Zoucini's Palm readers card which read 'Know your future past and present,in fact i know what your doing right now! You are reading this card ha I told 'ya so!Also hotel' On the back it had a cursive thirteen written on it.Lenore got onto her bike and quickly biked out of the other end of the alley slowing at a poor man that had a 'Veitnam Veteran' sign and she put the twenty the can and sped up onto the street,hooding her face.'CRAP! YOU IDIOT I BARELY GOT OUTA THERE!'

User Image

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Sophia sighed, "I'm going to have a horrible time making friends... oh man. I have to go home with those evil things that they call parents." Sophia rubbed her eyes, "Who was that girl, anyway?" Sophia sighed, "Maybe I'll see her again tomorrow..." She nodded, "But it's not cool to get mugged... maybe it's better I don't see her." She started walking back to her house.

8,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
User ImageUser Image

LenoreRose

User Image

Lenore slowed down with her thought drowning her out of reality like questions of 'Maybe I should've returned home....' And 'What if my mom actually misses me?' Before she knew it she got to lost in thought to know that she was straying from the sidewalk into the park and into a nice hard tree."Stupid Piece Of Rusting Metal...Found In A Garbage Can........I Hope You Choke..." She grumbled to herself under her breath giving the death stare to bystanders "I'm Hungry!" She yelled out the last part and stormed off to a concession stand.

User Image

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Clambake 200
[LOL I just noticed the Soul eater siggy... XD]
Sophia heard the girl, starting to walk fast to catch up to her, "Um... excuse me, can I talk to you?" She sighed, "If you want my family can cook for you for a little while..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff