Welcome to Gaia! ::

{possible work for a character sheet, idk if it'll work anymore though...}

[image links/lyrics here]

User Image

REMEMBER THE NAME

The chip in my neck reads: Case: I; Jonathan Rictor; But that man is long since dead. Quinn is the name I took the minute I tasted freedom again.

BUT YOU CAN CALL ME
The Adamantine Ataxia

I AM A
Guy, plain and simple.

COUNT THE CANDLES
I am… What is it, 2009? 20011? … Really? Guess that makes me 38.

CELEBRATE
December 21st, 1973. Rockin’ year.

TAKE A STAND
6’1” - I'm not what you call a push over.

GRAVITY'S VERDICT ⇛ 220lbs, give or take. I really don’t jump on the scale enough to memorize it.

WINDOW TO THE SOUL ⇛ Brown

HUGGING MY HEAD ⇛ Brown. Not that you can tell, I shave my head clean to keep under the radar.

BIRTHPLACE ⇛ I crawled out of a hole in Queens, New York.

SUPER!WHAT
Some doctor once told me that there was a study going around not too long ago that involved hoodlums like me are born with an extra Y chromosome in their DNA. It tends to make them more, let’s say, irrational and more able to ‘fall outside of the guidelines of the norms in society’. They gave me some BS statistic that 1 in 1000 people had it. More often they land in prisons for acting out accordingly to their g-nome. I wish that was the case with me. Maybe then I wouldn’t have spent the last couple of years rotting in hell. Guess it’s what comes for flipping a police car and bashing a couple of heads in.

When I was captured and brought in for testing, the feds covered it up with an excuse I was taking steroids. Roids. Heh; if that were the case I’d be drug dealer’s number one sponsor on the face of the planet. The doctors who cut me open said that my strength and stamina were uncanny – what no normal human should ever be able to achieve in a physical force. They clocked me once at 40,000 PSI on a single throw. That’s the average bite strength on record of Great white Sharks. With force like that, I can send men literally through walls. My stamina goes hand in hand with my strength. Has something to do with my heart rate plus this mutation I guess. I’ve been told I have a heart like a race horse. Because of which, my body can heal faster than the average human. You fracture my arm, I’ll be out for two weeks instead of 6. Maybe that was one of the reasons why I was able to undergo their testing for so long.
I’m built like a brick, though there in lies my biggest weakness I guess. My powers numb the pain of any blunt force trauma my body can receive – but you still cut up a sad son of a- he’s going to bleed out. I’ve ran for miles on end without noticing a bullet in my leg before nearly passing out from blood loss. Pain’s a virtue like that; it tells your mind when something is wrong. I don’t have it, or at least not enough of it.

[cont.]

WHO ⇛ Personality [about a paragraph of each 3-4]

one • two • three • four

RECOGNIZE?ME ⇛ Appearance [about a paragraph of each 2-4]

one • two • three • four

HOBBIES&TALENTS ⇛ Talents [power not included]

LOVING ⇛ To be decided

PICKING SIDES ⇛ Tch, the winning side. Obviously.

ORIGIN

I wasn’t always like this. From what I’d like to imagine, I was a decent enough kid. Average middle age family of Harriot and Phil Rictor; living in upstate Queens. From what I know, they're were just like any European mutt of a Caucasian living in that part of town. Maybe some Irish, some English, German, French - who the hell cared? All I saw were people trying to make their way in the world. My father was an accountant. Right around the time Y2K rolled around he got a sweet gig downtown with a firm by the name of Enron. I'm sure even you kids have heard of it.

Anyways, the outcome of it wasn't pretty. My parents lost their home, their car, their credit was smashed - you do the math. I was 27 then, and no I wasn't always a juggernaut. I was looking into Forensic Science, of all things, knowing how much crime happened in NYC. I figured crime would always be around, someone had to be there to help the cops piece together the messes. Three years into a late start of college, my loans fell through, and I had to go back to work pulling minimum wages to mediocre jobs anything to trash duty in local kitchens to bar bouncers. From there it all just fell apart...

October rolled around, and it seemed my hardest was not cutting it. One day I walked into the bank to try to see if I could get an extension on my loans, but the representative I got in touch with was giving me the shaft. With increasing interest rates as they were, he was giving me numbers that would keep me in debt for the next 50 years of my life.

That's when I snapped... and things got heavy. One thing lead to another, and the next thing I knew I was prying the vault door open with my bear hands before trying to make off with fifteen hundred grand in my pockets. I think that might have been my first mistake, leaving a paper trail.

I don’t know where this mutation came from, or where I got it. All I know is they locked me up like some lab rat. Night and day, I was drugged up with narcotics to keep me from beating any of the scientists into a bloody pulp. They'd cut me open, study my organs, pump more drugs into me, take blood and bone marrow samples, like I was some sort of new toy to them. In the back of my doped up mind, it made me sick. I didn't have rights, I didn't have a name. I wasn't even 'human' by their standards. Just another experiment. Just another monster.

[cont.]

Unfortunately, life has presented me with this one truth.

Change or Die.

EXTRA ⇛ Biography [You know, anything not included in the Family History. How your childhood was, why you are the way you are. Exc. Significant events in their
life]

PUPPETEER ⇛ username

I SPEAK IN COLOR ⇛ posting colors

First, middle, and last name » Character Role
AquilisNotis
Song - By Artist
[Honest to God, I will Break Your Heart
Tear you to Pieces, and Rip you Apart]

User Image

REMEMBER THE NAME
My name is Eric Mathew Cole. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

BUT YOU CAN CALL ME
I'm what you would refer to as the 'The Ex-Side Sick'

I AM A Male

COUNT THE CANDLES This year I shall be turning Twenty Five

CELEBRATE July 13th, 1986

TAKE A STAND 5'7"

GRAVITY'S VERDICT Around the ball park of 190lbs

WINDOW TO THE SOUL Blue

HUGGING MY HEAD Dark Brown, near black

BIRTHPLACE Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

SUPER!WHAT Teleportation and Speed

In Einstein's Theory of Relativity, Time itself is obsolete. A person traveling at a normal pace sees time and space through his own perspective, while another perceives another value. Say a spectator was standing upon a platform watching a speeding train fly past. In an exact moment of arrival, the train was struck by two lightning bolts, correspondent to the front of the car and the rear. Now to the bystander, he believes the lightning bolts struck the train at the exact same time, for each strike was an equal distance away from where he stood, and the flash of light reached him at the exact same time, for light travels at a constant speed. The passenger on the train however was able to see something completely different, for he was traveling in a horizontal direction towards the forward lightning strike. To him, the forward lightning strike hit the train first because his calculated speed was traveling into the light wave, giving a greater amount of time for the rear secondary lightning strike to follow through to him. Through the speed of light, this delay might equate only to a matter of split seconds, but to the passenger the forward strike occurred first. Both are correct in their own matter of speaking, But to a fast moving object, the human invention of time does not exist. Then again how could something exist that is so imperfect?

With that being understood, in layman's terms I can travel close to that of the 299,792,458 meters per second. What, is the notion that hard to believe? Physicists around the world can send particles 99.999% the speed of light, the question remains why not a person? Because of which I'm able to manipulate the farce of 'time and space' around me, and teleport from place to place. You may catch a glimpse of me speeding by, perhaps a 'glowing white figure' as some have called me, but I see myself standing perfectly still in a world flashing before my eyes at the speed of light. Space bubbles around me in a stream of endless particles, shifting and changing in a direct fluid motion. Relativity while traveling at the speed of light, my dear. That is the key.

My powers however were not always this strong. They were once miniscule to what they are now, resembling that of perhaps a comic book hero that could run great distances in short amounts of time. Years ago, I knew this was not the case for me however. My body was never made to be that of professional athletic qualities. I was never a heavy sprinter - without my powers, even a short jog around a block would leave me winded. When my powers started to develop, a hundred yard sprint to me could take a matter of seconds then. Now I can travel between states in a tenth of a second. At one moment I could be standing directly in front of you, while the next I could be let's say half way to Tripoli. Or perhaps the next instant holding a knife in your back.

The warps do have limitations however. As much fun of jumping from place to place is, the toll is physically taxing. My powers are in fact still evolving, and each time I reach terminal velocity it requires the utmost attention and concentration on my part. Therefore I still tend to use my lower range of speeds, traveling far more quickly than others, though this ability is all but second nature.

Nor can I teleport others with me in the transcendence of time. The most that I can take with me are that of small objects, no more than 5lbs or so at the maximum. This mostly equates to the clothes on my back, and a handheld item or two on my person, a gun or knife, personal effects like my wallet and cellular phone... Believe me, I have tried traveling with more, but something quite odd happens to the very molecular structure of particles in the object. Some things besides myself and waves were never meant to travel that fast. Separation of atoms have occurred due to the physical qualities of the object, and between you and me, I would rather not risk the chance of splitting atoms time and time again behind me, creating energy to that of atomic bombs with every step I take.

I also, unfortunately can not transform the physical. I can not pass through walls, cracks, grates, et cetera et cetera. Nor can I escape physical binds, passing my body through objects such as chains or cuffs. If someone were to grab me by the arm, I could not move no more than a normal person in a struggle. I have the potential energy of light, but sadly I am still a solid mass... I suppose the best way one could stop me was to trap me in a enclosed concrete room and leave me to rot for all of eternity. Perhaps that is one of the reasons I am heavily claustrophobic. The best form of travel for me is strictly variant upon my line of sight, free and ungrounded from the world.

WHO

• Self Proclaimed • I do not pretend to be a perfect individual. I just know I am better than other people give me credit for. This sense of pride may in face be the death of me some day, but I know my place in the world. I am part of a race that will some day rule this Earth. We mutants are the future, being scared of change as so many humans are, will not change this fact.

•Charismatic • In my past line of work I found myself dealing with a wide amount of people. Too often, I find myself throwing on a mask of a fake smile and telling them exactly in that of what they want to hear. Change of heart among humans, change for the Greater Good. Even though society has labeled me as a villain, I tend to think of myself as a Charismatic Leader amongst them. I've often thought though that perhaps they only look to me, for I might be one of the few to be insane enough to make a move against the human race.

•Intuitive • Its been a special skill of mine in reading people. I once studied the process of common body language among people, and started to apply this reasoning. The shift of an eye, someone's posture, the tone of one's voice - if you look hard enough for the clues, its actually very easy to discern of what one could be after. All the more reason of what makes them easy to manipulate.

•Cunning and Manipulative • Let's face it, I am not what you would call a hired hand. The days of my heavily lifting have long since been dead. I rely on others to do that work for me, relying mostly upon the mutant community as a safe haven, a shield, and a reliable weapon when need be. You promise someone the world however, and it's incredible what they will offer you.

RECOGNIZE?ME

Due to my strange sleeping patterns, over time my cheeks and eyes have sunken slightly, giving me a very definable contoured face. Sometimes in the right light at night, I've jumped looking in the mirror seeing the outline of my skull staring back at me from the shadows. My eye color is closer to that of a pale blue, which is most likely one of my more favorite features. They are far from perfect however. I'm fairly near sighted in my field of vision, perhaps from seeing the world at a faster perspective for so long, and I require the use of either glasses or corrective lenses.
My hair on the other hand can be rather debatable at time. Its a tad bit longer than most men, and is slightly wavy. I tend to let it fall where it stands, either slicked back with a bit of gel or let it fall as natural bangs.

I tend to dress rather classy, in all honesty. Perhaps this aspect of my life rubbed off from my upbringing. I keep at least one clean black suit around the lair, as well as sharp dress pants, shirts and the occasional tie. One mutant once joked with me saying that I often dressed for a funeral. I merely smirked back and replied, "Correct, I'll be attending yours this afternoon." I would rather die than slip into a gaudy over glorified costume.

Beyond apparel, I tend to carry myself well. My father taught me to carry a posture that demanding power and respect from others around you. Since I stopped playing wing man to the Knight in Shining Armor, I intend to do just that.

HOBBIES&TALENTS

In coming into college, I picked up the degree of Physics, with a minor in Robotics. From having a Professor as a father who taught me about the physical world at a young age, Newton's Laws were considered to be my Bible. Because of which, I have a ornate curiosity in the scope of science and technology, and I think myself as rather heavily tech. savvy.
From years of memorization in my early years, I was forced to study classical music, and consider myself to be a rather gifted pianist. I hardly find the time to play any more, given my situation, but it was one of the few things that left my muscle's memory.
Another skill I don't go commonly boasting about is my silver tongue. I started lying at a young age as a defense mechanism to keep my powers safe from the world, it has followed through as a reflex even to this day.

LOVING My love interests... is rather a complicated one. Love, some say can happen to people who least expect it. For me, it was when I wrapped a knife around my lover's throat and said with a hushed voice, 'Come with me silently, if you want to live.' The Stockholm Syndrome Sweetheart is wrapped tightly around my finger now, after she somehow miraculously bonded to me. The girl is free to come and go as she pleases instead of my first intentions of using her for a ransom from the city. Her husband even attempted a chance of rescuing her, but she denied him to stay with me. Truly, I am flattered for that. She is an attractive woman however, and in the random happenstances I can be that of a gentleman. However, I do have a wondering eye for the Cut Throat Killer. Any priest would tell you that my inner intentions are not pure of heart.

PICKING SIDES Depends on your perception really. "Someone who can commit evil, always finds reason in his actions." What I do is for the Greater Good. If people who stand in my way have to die, then so be it.

ORIGIN My parents names are Dr. Alexander J. Cole and Elizabeth Raymen

My father was a Professor at the University of Pennsylvania. Of German-American and French decent, he worked there for close to twenty years before his pension was able to push him into an early retirement. My mother you ask? One of his students. Perhaps in the eighties, it was not so frowned upon for a Professor to court one of his pupils, but from one of the few times I remember her, she would tease him about doing it in a physics lab. Not what you call a classic romance, I'm sure.

Being the single child with a sound mind, early life was not hard for me. In Philadelphia the once home of the great Benjamin Franklin, I was surrounded by some of the world's greatest minds. My father had me home schooled, with some of the best tutors available to the campus the second I was old enough to comprehend reading and writing. While other children were playing in some wide open base ball field, I was inside studying calculus, or preforming Bach on the grand piano.

Perhaps my schooling was one of the reasons why my mother left. Around the time that I was nine years of age, she and my father started to argue, my education always coming into the light of things. From the sound of it, it drove her mad knowing I was not living the life of an average child. One night in December their simple yelling spouts grew to physical contact. She left the very next day, never to be heard from again.

Honestly, my mothers leaving was hard, but I grew to accept it. I couldn't have disagreed more with her wish of me having an 'average life'. I'm far greater than average. From my studies I knew that there was some great unlocked potential within me. I was fast at everything - quick to learn, quick to read, quick to practice. It was then that I started noticing a change occurring. My mutation over time. Something as simple as reading became terrifically easy as the very ink on pages started speeding past my eyes. What more, I could comprehend it all. Perhaps the first mistake in this new found discovery was that I questioned my father about such an idea that I was moving faster than the world. My father accused me of lying. I took it upon myself to I kept my secret safe for years. The second mistake was that of thinking I had found someone I could have actually trusted.

EXTRA

I practiced developing my powers in secret for years. All the more time that seemed to pass, I spent much of my time alone, locking myself within my room just to see how fast I could make the world spin around me. I started to develop a consciousness of things that were happening, understanding sounds via Doppler Effects, phasing in and out of speeds, and sending my body into a nightly trance to where I could sleep for the equivalent of hours a day into a short period of minutes. No doubt, my father's star pupil started avoiding him, grew suspicion but without a mother's guiding hand, he believed it to be a phase. I never seemed to swing out of it.

It happened that the turn of the century occurred, and news titles started to capture my attention via the World Wide Web. Apparently there was a wide list of conspiracy theories linked to someone by the code name of "Dr. Mutare". A field of documents had been linked back to that of human mutations of the DNA. Genomes that granted certain individuals gifts - super human abilities - and they were being locked away like lab rats to be dealt with under experimentation. Oh how my stomach did turn. The more I questioned the facts however, the more it seemed likely that this Genome syndrome might have been the derivative of my powers. Asking for a blood work sample to confirm it was strictly out of the question as well. Knowing I could never access the laboratories by myself as a teenager without 'parental guidance' either the older students or my father would start asking questions. Once more, I decided to keep my powers from the world, keeping myself away from others at all costs. So, as you can imagine, the relationship I had with my father deteriorated into dust. I took the first change that presented itself and bolted - never once looking back. I never had a normal childhood. Nor was I the child prodigy that my father always wanted. I was different. I had a Mutare Gene.

I soon found myself in Mercury City. Spending at least a year to myself quite literally on the run, I started to question the direction that I was carrying myself towards. The scholar in me yearned to return home and continue in my studies. Though in my mind and taking nearly a hundred thousand American dollars from my father's account, I doubted Philadelphia would have welcomed me back with open arms, even on a account of childish rebellion. The local college had a decently mediocre degree in Physics and Robotics, so I took what I knew thinking that this place was far enough away from home that I could start anew without the pressure of my father to come knocking.

It was there that I first met him; The Knight in Shining Armor. A year and a half older than me, he was a genius within his field of study. Mason had started his own research team into developing prosthetic that would allow people like him to walk again. A noble cause, but the prosthetic research wasn't what drew me in. It was his conversations about people with special abilities. I over heard him and a friend speaking in the library once conversing about helping the world via people who had mutations that granted them special abilities. I asked if I could come on board.

It took months of trial and error. And for most of the work involved, Mason had me doing more so the delivery and errand work for the project. The work was trivial until one after noon he started to draw up plans for a robotic suit. A miracle to paraplegics started to evolve into a self-piloted suit of armor that could give him abilities that rivaled that of what he called 'super heroes'. Of all the childish schemes. Why would have anyone wanted to become one of us? Those with powers were arrested, misjudged or killed without warrant or cause of justice off of the street. Much like a homosexual, usually who you were could be kept 'Out of sight out of mind' but if you were caught you were avoided like you had some sort of plague. The mutations, from what I understood of them, were not contagious rather something that you had the misfortune of being born into. People with mutations and powers were thought of as monsters, and here he wanted to become one of us. Still the thought was intriguing at the time, do not mistake me. Fool-hearted and cocky beyond all belief... but intriguing.

It was by accident that he discovered my powers. I had been working late one night on a circuitry board for a propulsion unit in the legs. Oddly enough I had slipped myself into a state were my movements were visibly faster to the eye, arms and fingers flying at a blurred rate. I go into this trance like state whenever I work alone on a project. Whatever needs to be done at hand gets done at a faster rate, obviously, and leaves me more time at which I can do other things, such as read and occasionally sleep. As super fast as computers now a days are, to me they move at snails paces. Frustrated and anxious, I didn't even notice the familiar faint turning of rubber on the tiling behind me. William had seen me; plain as day. I tried to deny anything he saw, but the man persisted. One thing lead to the next and I ended up becoming the man's partner in crime. The notorious 'Side Kick'.

That title however grew to annoy me. More than the nicknames of being called with mock titles such as the 'Flash' or 'Speedster', which in both their own rights were down right ridiculous. It was just about as frustrating as the thought of being put in spandex tights. The thought process was mostly derived from knowing just who the Knight in Shining Armor really was. A paraplegic with not a single super power to his name. His IQ, granted, was nothing to be mocked at, but the man was a shame. Without his suit, or even his chair, he was a harmless invalid reaching too far for the stars. I had the ability to manipulate time itself - but while throwing miniscule punches were used to rather distract a target, and rush into areas without being seen to collect valuable information into taking out a certain target was all fine and well, it was Mason who received the glory. He was the crime fighter, the 'Super Man', the savoir of our time against people who abused their powers over those who had none. And I envied him. No.. I grew to hate him.

Three years finally passed before I went to William and told him I was leaving. He was obviously oblivious to my reasoning, but I refused knowing I could no longer be his wing man. I was better than that. Better than he was. I would have to learn to take chances without me.

That's when it had happened. I wound up in a medical precinct chained to a bed after being struck in the head via blunt force trauma. I don't remember the night, I don't remember the event, only that I was betrayed and turned over to the authorities. Apparently hours before they had found me hands soaked with blood, and two officers were in the emergency room. One had lost an arm, another had a large gash in his side which was linked to the knife I use while fighting. Eye witnesses reported I had come after the first officer in a rage, stabbing him in the side. The second had tried to grab me and I teleported away, ripping the limb free in the process. Just like that, what little of a life I had was over. The entire city knew who I was, knew that I was a monster. The statistics were clear that it could have very well have been me, but I still find it doubtful. Someone had either framed me into committing this crime or it could have been me. Out of defense or a volatile anger, my knife and proof of demolecularization of the limb that was tethered to were proof enough. The curious thing was, was the fact that they never once asked for my partner's name. Could he have been somehow behind this? ... One thing was for certain; the humans wanted a new villain to blame - a mutant whom they could lash out upon via rage and frustration. And idea struck me then. Why not become that which they fear?

During transport from the hospital to the local prison, I managed to escape by speeding off to safety. It was unfortunate for me though that I forgot to grab a key to the shackles that kept my hands bound. Out of less conventional instinct, I decided to kidnap a girl off of the street to find a way to free me from the cuffs, as well as perhaps use via ransom. I brought her to an abandoned warehouse and kept her locked up for weeks on end. Forgive me, but I am not a heartless villain just yet. Luckily for me, Keyah Walters was a mutant, who, oddly enough, suffered from a case of Stockholm Syndrome. She was the first real mutant I had ever met; someone who understood what it was like to be an outcast. Perhaps that was what spurred on the syndrome, the notion of understanding between the two of us. I spoke to her about the trials I had seen about society treating those like us like monsters. The idea of becoming one continued to form in my mind, until I became determined society needed to go through an upheaval. The added Gnome was supposedly a progression of evolution, was it not? We were not human, true, but the next greater step in that evolution. Months passed before I decided to release her back into the world. From our talks, and her advice, I truly wondered if she would go against her word and betray me to the authorities. To my surprise she stayed. She gave up a married life to stay and support me. The notion was both wildly strange and grateful on my part. I was not about to turn down such a reliable ally. Her Brooding Vigilante ex found little reason in his heart to forgive me.

So, in that warehouse, I started building. I started stalking weapons, collecting data on whereabouts of others with powers. While keeping my operations secretive I started putting the word out that I was going to start an upheaveal, for the Greater Good of those with the Gnome. I have sympathizers, like the beautiful Cut Throat Killer, but for my humiliation there are many who do not trust me. They soon shall see; the moment of acceptance of our powers is coming. Wither welcomed or forced is up to the lesser of the species.

But... my first order of business involves exposing Mason to be the fraud he really is.

PUPPETEER AquilisNoctis

I SPEAK IN COLOR #18045c and #07b1db

Actor/Image references::: Cillian Murphy
{Films; Red Eye, Batman Begins, Inception, TRON: Legacy}
User Image

On the first page of our story, The future seemed so bright
And this thing turned out so evil, I don’t know why I’m still surprised

User Image

Eric Cole

text, tought, speech

User Image

Even angels have their wicked schemes, And you take that to new extremes
But you’ll always be my hero, Even though you've lost your mind
User Image

It could all end tomorrow, so let's live it up tonight
Time is waiting race the light, They'll read about us when we die.

Another - No Heart
Xehanort

text, tought,

Don't stop for anything tonight. The world is ending so just drive.

User Image
User Image
Enemy, familiar friend - My beginning and my end.
Knowing truth, whispering lies, And it hurts again.
All the pain, I want it to end, But I want it again.

User Image

Xemnas the Superior of the In-Between -

Accursed... Keyblade...

Never in his life could he imagine such a force of Light coming from a Heart. The Heart's true intentions - hatred, rage, envy, - could not summon forth such a power. The Heart was a twisted malcontent of dark human emotions, not the shear force he felt racking his body. The Light. The power struck through his torso, shattering something within the core of his being. Gold orange eyes closed tightly, while he hung in midair, body in shock. The shear power of the Keyblade tearing him asunder. Trying to breathe, his lungs denied him. The air could not even offer some remorse from this anguish.

Eyes opened staring at two figures in front of him. His visioned hazed into swirling flashes of darkness. He saw flashes of relief in the pair. Keyblades both in hands of the boys, they stood, watching. There was pity there, he was sure of it. Fist clenched at his side in anger; reaching forward he tried to summon forth another surge of power from his body to strike the two down, but nothing came. The form of his hand started to fracture, starting with his finger tips, traveling upwards as it went. The white and black twisted shapes of his clothing fractured like swirling smoke. He felt nothing as his body started to evaporate. His vision continued to haze, though the look of rage and pain remained as if frozen on his face.

Was this...Was this what it was like? ... To fade away? .. To Die?

'No...I cannot,' Xemnas thought to himself, the last shreds of his consciousness fading into blackness. 'Nothingness is eternal!'

Lightning cracked somewhere in the distance.

Gold eyes opened slowly to the pitter-patter of rain on a dark street. Looking around he blinked, tiredly, his body straining to follow through with the requirements of life. Movement, that was indeed a star. His chest filled with air, muscles twitching in his limbs. This was the Realm of Darkness, The World That Never Was; the only place a Nobody like himself could find solace in calling 'home'. Dropping his head against the cold lifeless pavement of the city, he let his mind search in anguish, trying hard to concentrate against the pain that enveloped his senses. Shuddering, his hands searched the ground at his sides, feeling something as simple as the texture of the solid earth that supported him. He knew not if this was all some matter of a dream; as if the feeling of the force of gravity on his body or the wetness of the rain on his tan skin was proof. Proof, indeed, of his existence.

Where he should have died and faded into blackness, his body somehow had landed within this place once more. Like a child sensing the sweat smell of fresh rain for the first time, his nostrils flared, before summoning the strength to pull his limbs underneath him. He pushed. Climbing to all fours. Then to a knee. Then standing fully. Black leather cloak stuck to his skin, drenched in cold water. His long mane of spiked silver hair caught in a light breeze, as air rushed through the empty streets of this abandoned desolate city. His body shuddered at the feeling, though he did not mind the cold. To him, the air in his lungs, condensation on his skin, and the solid earth beneath his feet were a blessing in disguise. For you see, Nobodies, such at himself, had no right to an existence. Yet he remained.

"I will always remain," Xemnas spoke, the words coming to his lips, with a hardened voice, filled of both ire and pain. It would seem, the Darkness within him would not allow him to fade away. Not yet. There was work to be done.

We both know how this will end, But I'd do it again.
And it finds me, The war within me pulls me under.
And without You, The fight inside is breaking me again.

It's nothing. It's everything.
User Image

Opposition all around, feedin' off your soul
trying hard to swallow up your hope.

Another No Heart
Xehanort

text, thoughts, speech

and demons all around you waiting, for you to sell your soul.
they're singin...

User Image

|| Location ||
|| With ||
|| Thoughts/Mood ||
User Image

Ҙ the ӀϨѮ // D i Z

Action here
'Thought Here'
"Speech Here"

"There can be no failure to a man who has not lost his courage, his character, his self respect, or his self-confidence. He is still a King."

User Image

|| Where ||
|| Thoughts ||
|| Mood ||
|| With ||
|| Looks Like || [x] , [x]
User Image
User Image

Action here
'Thought Here'
"Speech Here"

|| Where ||
|| Thoughts ||
|| Mood ||
|| With ||
User Image
|| My Parents Named Me ||
-- Yensid --
||Though, I go by ||
-- Yensid or 'Sid' is fine--
|| My Date of Birth is... Making me ||
-- December 5th -- 20 --
|| I am a ||
-- Keyblade Apprentice --
|| My Linage Prospered in ||
-- Timeless River --
|| The road I've walked is stained with blood ||
--Even from an early age, Yensid is more so what you could relate to classically trained in the art of Sorcery. Although some might refer to the art as 'black magic' Yensid spent his days studying it as an art form for the sake of helping to build his world. Without any real form of leadership to juristic Timeless River, he took it upon himself to sharpen his skills for the sake of protecting his 'toon' world. In fact it came as a bit of a surprise when he was chosen to wield the Keyblade. Upon its arrival through the Cornerstone of Light, Yensid decided to take it upon himself in learning the magical qualities it possessed. In an attempt to understand the Light that governed his world, he traveled to the Land of Departure, seeking guidance though the Precepts.
Currently, he is one of the more older apprentices, having started off at a bit of an older age to begin with, and served under the Masters for something close to approximately seven years. Yensid often has aspired to be more so of a perfect student, in trying to fully comprehend the balance that dictates the worlds. It is, his deepest wish to pass what he has learned along to others in seeking guidance through the Light... perhaps even to an Apprentice of his own someday.
|| I have power beyond your comprehension ||
-- Fira, Blizza, Thunda, Cura, etc -- Classic offensive primary spells are in the list of his favorite arsenal to use.
-- Illusions -- Yensid has a crafted skill of summoning images of smoke in various shapes, colors and sizes to replicate ideas, objects, or even a double of himself through his imagination. Though he uses this skill more so as a parlor trick, he hasn't been above sending a smoke copy of himself in to draw fire away from himself in a fight to serve as a distraction.
-- Prism Rain -- An area of effect attack that summons a burst of ribbon-ed light, resembling the shades of a rainbow. Upon contact, the light colors burst into arrays similar to blooming fireworks. A fantasia of light, if you will.
|| Be Wary of the Sword I Carry ||
-- Star Seeker --
|| I walk the Path of ||
-- Light--
|| I hold Allegiance to ||
-- the Precepts, his fellow Apprentices --
|| Please Don't Hurt Me by||
-- The young adult has a very strict sense of a 'no-nonsense' personality. Catching him in a mood with this persona can often lead him to be being blunt and straight forwards. --
-- Physical Strength, to his credit, is lacking with the utmost sense of the term. Had it not been for the Keyblade, he would barely even know how to wield a sword let alone lift a finger against someone without the use of magic --
-- Being from perhaps not your 'every day' run of the mill world, Yensid managed to alter his appearance slightly to have a better sense of a sense of 'fitting in' within the Land of Departure. He does not often talk about his home world, in thinking to be found as a bit of an oddity by the others. --
|| For I am Unbreakable ||
-- Sorcerer - Yensid is more so attuned with the powers of Magic in the realms that his spells almost come second nature to him. Using his Keyblade for as a way for channeling his magic, he's more likely to cast from afar then strike an opponent head on. --
-- The Older Brother Effect -- Being one of the older apprentices of the group, he'll often stick his neck out for the other apprentices if need be. In a way, he treats them more so rather then close friends, but almost relatives in a way, sharing a kinship in the Light. He would do almost anything for the people of the Land of Departure, being that it is his home away from home.
-- Hopeful -- Do to the purity of his own world rubbing off on him, Yensid has the tendency to try to find the best in people, even though he will not admit to saying it aloud.
|| Lock This Away In Your Heart||
-- Yensid was a name he chose for himself in his youth. --
-- Every year or so, he's requested some time of a personal leave to check up on things with his home world. There he's left a rabbit by the name of Oswald, to keep guard in his absence from Timeless River --
-- As a keeper of peace, he wishes in his heart to find someone worthy of ruling his world --
User Image

Tell me what you want to hear, something that were like those years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSick of all the insincere, so I'm gunna give all my secrets away

Yensid
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Sorcerer Apprentice

Action here
'Thought Here'
"Speech Here"

User Image

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

|| Where ||
|| Thoughts ||
|| Mood ||
|| With ||
User Image
Red Eyes

text, thought, "Speech"

Hunterxxxxxxxxxx
of the Dark

User Image
User Image
Red Eyes

He felt it; the Heart of a World squirming within the clutching grasp of dark tendrils, squeezing choking. Struggling with its all to hold on to whatever strength it had. Black veins ran up the sides of the light, extinguishing its holy glimmer from within. Corruption. Hatred. Envy. A wild flash of a smile came onto his face, peering into the blackness. Above he could feel them. Those lacking with out Hearts, attacking the bodies of humans. Teeth gnashed, claws slashed, as the very blood within his veins raced to light as if on fire. Suffering. Pain. Fear. The cries of chaos echoed clearly in his ears, reverberating in his body; a coat of fur bristling with the shudder of ecstasy. Every fiber in his being lusted for the feeling not to end.

Just like that, the world shattered.

The wind kicked up a soft layer of dirt and sand in the air as a Corridor of Darkness opened the void like a gaping maw. A man stepped out of the swirling shadows, slit light pupils contracting in reflex to the change of light. He stood, unblinking before walking forwards to a cliff face. Their location was nothing more than a raised plateau, over looking a vast field of abandoned weaponry. Eyes gazed over that field while walking forward, head cocked to the right seeing the refraction of sunlight dance over the blade's surfaces. Even though the hands that carried them where long since dead, he felt an unnerving sense of distaste for the oddly shaped sword. Keyblades they were called, but to him it didn't matter. Any weapon of the light, wither or be cast away or within the hands of a skilled warrior had the potential of danger in his mind. Though Darkness ruled this land, he couldn't stand the sight of the Blades, knowing their full potential of harm. Against the Darkness or Humans that lived within the Realm of Light alike, the Keyblade was a weapon of destruction. History had done more than enough of its share with the display here in the badlands. Sitting still in death, to remind anyone who should pass by to take learn from the sins of their dark past. His lips curled, as a low sneering growl escaped his breath.

Two figures stood in front of him. An inner hatred swelled at the sight of life in front of him, knowing how easily within seconds he could pounce, catching the two off guard. But he refrained, though his instincts were strong, he knew to attack the two was naught but a fools errand. Like a scent rising from the two on the wind, he noted the signature auras of the figures. He knew them; called them 'Masters.'

His feet landed heavily on the ground, making appearance known. He stood stoically for a moment, before his eyes slumped forwards in submission. He took a knee, deeply bowing his head. His red amber eyes closed simply as he uttered out a single line of a report.

"The target world has been destroyed...The Purebloods found the Keyhole and made short work of its Heart..." His voice was low in pitch, a small persistent raspy growl hung from every word, as if speech was foreign to him. His body had taken this form with the growing change of tide, awakening something within the Realm of Darkness that sent his senses alight. He had come into the worlds knowing full well, that he needed to seek out the rift that was causing the disturbance of power. Instead of licking the gaping wound clean, he intended to sink tooth and nail into the rift, tearing it open further to allow Darkness to spread into the world as a gaping maw.

The fur lining of his coat bristled to life as a dark feeling of hatred passed over him. He remembered the feeling of Darkness empowering his spirit as the Light shattered, leaving nothing but darkness within its wake. Yet the world that he had helped to destroy, he hadn't known its name... Truth be told he hadn't even cared to. All worlds, no matter what they were, would suffer a similar fate.

Hunterxxxxxxxxxx
of the Dark

User Image
--WIP/keeping this here for sake of plot devices/spoilers--

AquilisNoctis
User Image
|| My Masters Named Me ||
-- Hunter of the Dark --

||Though, I go by ||
-- Hunter, Red Eyes ("Wolfie" by Elena ONLY)--

|| My Date of Birth is... Making me ||
-- ??? -- appears to be mid twenties --

|| I am a ||
-- Pureblood Heartless --

|| My Linage Prospered in ||
-- Realm of Darkness --

|| The road I've walked is stained with blood ||
-- Sighting of this man are often followed by the arrival of Pure Bloods within the world he visits. Spreading chaos from world to world, he seems to thrive from praying on Darkness within people's Hearts.

--The Hunter of the Dark is a creature of shadow, born of the Realm of Darkness with the catalyst of Darkness being spread through the worlds. He sought out the power, as a definitive instinct to help spread chaos with the help of his kind. Finding the Dark Keybearers Anya and Elena, he allied himself to their will, due to the flux of power over the Darkness. His true intentions, wither truly could care or hate for them is rather unknown. Like any person a part of him feeds of the growing darkness within their Hearts. After all Heartless seek out those with power in lure of further corrupting them.

-Anyone whom is attuned to either Light or Darkness could sense him coming from a mile away. His aura reeks of a powerful scent of Darkness, that has the ability of taking a "physical" shape as his Dark Miasma. He acts as a corrupter; bringing forwards Human's Darker intentions of Fear, Rage, Lust and a yearning of Power. Just being around this aura has a chance of tainting those around him with Darkness.

-- He cares not of destiny, Keyblades nor Light. His only wish is to cover the worlds in Darkness. One Heart at a time.

|| I have power beyond your comprehension ||
-- Shadow Miasma -- Billows of cloud like smoke emanate from this man's body, reflecting that of pure darkness. Although touching or inhaling the blackness does no physical harm to a person in contact with it, the miasma acts as a poison to a person's Heart, bringing forth corruption through the essence of darker emotions; such as Fear or Rage.

-- Corridors of Darkness -- The man has the ability to conjure up rift like portals connecting that of between worlds. He never seems to be in one place for very long, using the corridors to disappear frequently back into the shadows.

-- Summoner -- Hunter, has the ability to summon Purebloods to his side before disappearing into the Realm of Darkness once more. Shadows, Neo-Shadows, and calling forth occasional Invisible seem to be his character choice of creatures to call to his side.

|| Be Wary of the Sword I Carry ||
-- None -- The Hunter carries no physical form of a weapon on his person, either summoning other Purebloods to his aid or letting his aura corrupt the Hearts of others to turn Human against Human in a futile blood bath. Other than his hands and longer claw like nails, he will not strike a person physically in his human form. Striking emotional turmoil within one's Heart, that's fair game.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-- Hunter of the Dark -- The Hunter's human appearance melts away into a fit of shadow, revealing a true form. A large wolf like body, standing near ten foot tall at the haunches. He's been instructed not to use it, unless servery threatened in regards to his life. The wolf uses his Dark Miasma to the fullest, filling the area around him with a thick cloud of Darkness, before attacking a target through the haze of swirling shadows.

|| I walk the Path of ||
-- Darkness --

|| I hold Allegiance to ||
-- Purebloods --

|| Please Don't Hurt Me by||
-- Purity of Light -- wither by Keyblade or the strength of will from someone's Heart, the light will go as near to cripple the Hunter's physical strength, wither he's in human or wolf form alike. He hates all beings of the Light with a definitive passion for that reason.

-- Apathy / Lack of a Heart -- Being a creature of Darkness, the Hunter does not understand anything relating to topics such as Love, Friendship, Truth, Loyalty. Seeing such things in massive quantities will send him into a fit of blind rage.

-- Unpredictable Blood Lust-- Hunters actions and intentions always lead back to innate instinct to destroy. Because of this, there is no real way that he can be trusted.

|| For I am Unbreakable ||
-- Manipulative / Cunning -- Through the power of Darkness, The Hunter finds pleasure in watching a world slowly tear itself asunder before sending in his fellow the agents of Darkness. He almost finds it a game with himself, to seek out those in power and plant ideas and images within their minds to create the best fit of chaos in the world. Due to which one of his greatest skills is implanting thoughts of doubt within a persons mind, and letting it grow like a seed to consume them.
Doubt leads to Fear. Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering.

|| Lock This Away In Your Heart||
-- Unknown --
User Image x x User Image x x User Image

" Character Quote Here "

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Aiden ⋌⋚⊰⊹

☆ Xemnas/Xehanort's reincarnation ☆

User Image
                                            xxxxO n xT h e xS u r f a c e
                                                make as a list or as a paragraph. Include, the full name, any nicknames, the age of the character, their gender, their grade in school, hair and eye color, the "voice in my head", their weapon and their "favorite colors" (posting colors) if you make a list please make sure to label what each item is.
                                                If you use list please use this coding:

xxxxL o o k xA xL i t t l e xD e e p e r
                                                Personality. Give at least one paragraph, the more the better. Flush out your character and make them original. Clones of cannon characters will NOT be allowed. Neither will Sue's. BE ORIGINAL. just because they are the reincarnation of someone does not make them the original person. give them unique personalities.

xxxxH i d d e n xF r o m xS i g h t
                                                Past. At least 3 paragraphs, the more the better. be creative and original. Clones of cannon characters will NOT be allowed. Neither will Sue's. BE ORIGINAL.

xxxxT h e xP o w e r xW i t h i n
                                                Fighting style. Include weapons, magic, and special abilities the character has. If you can shoot a gun or fight bare handed, tell us. Give as much detail as possible.

xxxxD o xY o u xK n o w xT h e xR e a l xM e ?
                                                Other section. put anything you want here that doesn't fit anywhere else. If you want to include theme songs they would go here. you can use paragraph or list form. If you use list please use this coding:

xxxxT i m e xT o xS h i n e !
                                                rp sample. please put effort into this. you will not be considered for the rp unless you provide a sample. Please make it of the character you are applying as. This is not only a way to see your literacy level but also to see how you will play the character.

⊹⊱⋛⋋ AquilisNoctis ⋌⋚⊰⊹

thisisaspacer
WIP, no touchy

User Image x x User Image x x User Image

" Some people are born wise. Me on the other hand? I'm just a wise a**. "

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Roan ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Xigbar's reincarnation

User Image
                                            xxxxO n xT h e xS u r f a c e
                                                Name's Roan Coffman. I often play myself off as a narcissistic SOB with an ever lasting smirk on my face. Technically, I'm what you'd call a Junior, though I would have been a Senior right now if the damn teachers hadn't requested that I was held back. (a** holes) I'm eighteen years old and high on life right now - you only got one shot at life, so might as well treat it like a party. That's my outlook on it. The guy I see in my dreams seems to think otherwise from time to time. His name is Xigbar, or Braig, depending on that time of the month he's in, but I tend to call him "old man" just to spite him. Last time I checked, I'm a guy, and yes ladies and gentlemen, I'm available ;3 The Juvi records describe me as an average male, about 5'10", maybe closer to 6' (don't really care to tell you the truth), light to mild build, ~180lbs, dark brown hair, with lightened tips I usually keep dyed a dark hunter green. Eye colors a weird shade of light yellow/brown, almost all the way to amber. Also don't bother asking about the scar on my cheek - its a boring story anyways, so there's really no point in tell you guys. Haven't given it much thought though I guess I just like Mint Green and a shade of Dark Violet.
                                                Oh yeah, somehow I can summon the old geezer's Arrowguns, that he calls Sharpshooter. Would have picked a better name for them, but I'm not going to complain. The things have got a wicked range and recoil.

xxxxL o o k xA xL i t t l e xD e e p e r
                                                    Roan in his simplistic nature is a trouble maker. He's made it a personal game of his to try to irritate and annoy people by trying to make acquaintance's faces blush with different shades of purple and red. To him though between the teasing and shenanigans regarding pranks, its all in good fun to him. Raiding personal space, he has a bit of a taste for gossip or secrets. The guy seems to have no real sense of moral boundaries, or if he does he seldom shows them.
                                                    Other terms that would best describe him are stubborn, and lazy; and will not easily go along with just any old idea that does not apply with his best interest without some sort of complaint along side it. School,being one of his least favorite of topics, is not in his top priority of things to look after; so while he has an acute mind for detail, he chooses not to give a damn about it. Because of this, most teachers have coined him as a 'delinquent', some of them even going as far as requesting to get him thrown out.

He's also a bit of a flirt, in which in his mind could apply to anyone; Male or female, taken or not - it doesn't matter to him. Half the time he doesn't mean anything serious by it, rather to the fact, that it relates back to his mental state of getting a sick kick out of watching people squirm.

Roan has yet to really make up his mind about the whole idea of reincarnation. He personally hates the idea that his life might be set in stone, by Xigbar who came before him. He wants his life is his own, point blank, and he intends to make use of it however the hell he wants. The state of rebellion is more so for himself however, in every now and again, he'll get some twinge of loyalty towards those whom remind him of Xemnas and the XIII Order, having strong connections withe past; this feeling is often followed by a eye roll and an aside comment similar to the likes of: "Why the hell am I doing this again?" Though he does not mind using Xigbar's powers in stride, he has no intention of making the others mistake of dieing any time soon. He seems to hate that part about Xigbar the most, that his predecessor actually failed in the whole world domination thing. What a waste of time. The old man has rubbed off on him a bit though. He'll slip out the occasional "As if." on sarcastic reflex, before Roan shuts his trap shut tight.

He doesn't seem to hold a thing for vendettas either, but the ill taste he gets in his mouth every time he sees one of the little 'heroes' he wouldn't mind giving them an arrow-shot to the knee.

Also. He hates cats. HATES. them.

xxxxH i d d e n xF r o m xS i g h t
                                                    Past. At least 3 paragraphs, the more the better. be creative and original. Clones of cannon characters will NOT be allowed. Neither will Sue's. BE ORIGINAL.

xxxxT h e xP o w e r xW i t h i n
                                                    Fighting style. Include weapons, magic, and special abilities the character has. If you can shoot a gun or fight bare handed, tell us. Give as much detail as possible.

xxxxD o xY o u xK n o w xT h e xR e a l xM e ?
                                                    Other section. put anything you want here that doesn't fit anywhere else. If you want to include theme songs they would go here. you can use paragraph or list form. If you use list please use this coding:
                                                    Die Tonight, Live Forever
                                                    Just Drive!

xxxxT i m e xT o xS h i n e !
                                                    rp sample. please put effort into this. you will not be considered for the rp unless you provide a sample. Please make it of the character you are applying as. This is not only a way to see your literacy level but also to see how you will play the character.

⊹⊱⋛⋋ AquilisNoctis ⋌⋚⊰⊹

thisisaspacer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas