Welcome to Gaia! ::

I clicked the link~

Common and be honest. Free cookie? 0.75 75.0% [ 6 ]
I ♥ GOLD!! 8D 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Seriously!!
It's all old news. Do not post do not steal. If you steal or post I will shove my hand up your mom and carve a smiley face in her uterus and fill it with red fire ants. Happy? You've been warned. Love you~ !! v(=∩_∩=)
User Image

Name: Sook Sun Hi
Model:Q T Girl//QTG Official Site
Colours: #FF8A48//#E50E83//#ADADA1//#30B6B7//#5F4482

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

하늘에서 내려와
                        - -ROCKYROAD
                        - - - -seventeen - eighteen ; third year guitarist heartCOLOR
                        ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▪

- - - applied by: chaotic.flying.kitten, pure mellow lamb, k o n o k o k o r o

come on guys, we can do it! go! go! go! you are, no doubt, a cheerleader for heartCOLOR. even though you're great on the guitar, you are also fantastic at cheering the group on while still maintaining your own ambitions – like being the greatest guitarist to ever live, and to be the top student at shinhwa academy (though cookies n' cream seems to be trampling on your pride when it comes to academics). whenever your bandmates seem to lose hope in their endeavor, it's almost always you jumping to your feet just to remind them why everyone is going through hell in this academy. your enthusiasm and ambition is great, really! at times, people (mainly the other members of heartCOLOR) get fed up with the fact that you turn everything - ev-er-y-thing - into a major competition. Of course it's likely that you win, since you force yourself through killer practices to be the best at sports, academics, whatever, but when you don't ... prepare for some theatrics, such as tearing up with frustration, snapping at your own friends, and of course, as a conclusion, a long stream of "why can't i do better than this?" sweet girl, you're striving to reach several high goals, and you've got the power to get there -- just remember, don't overwork yourself.
✄ -xxhxx-xxexx-xxaxx-xxrxx-xxtxx-xxxxxx-xxCxx-xxOxx-xxLxx-xxOxx-xxRxx-
яocky══яoadxxxxxxx
User Image

만나서 반갑습니다
                      만나서 반갑습니다 mannaseo bangapseumnida
                      만나서 반갑습니다 mannaseo bangapseumnida pleased to meet you

xxxxxAnnyeonghaseyo! Who am I? Aha~ I’m Sook Sun Hi! Please call me Sun Hi~!! You don’t need to be formal with me. Buuuut my stage name is SunShine~! ... Well I thought it was clever. Besides you better get used to hearing that name because soon enough my name will be up in lights! Well not only my name but so will the rest of the members of heartCOLOR~!! What is heartCOLOR? It’s my band silly~! Well it’s not just mine. There are other girls too. It's an all girl group meaning I am a girl. I just so happen to be the guitarist for the group. But I suppose you haven’t come to hear all about my band have you? Ah well. Oh my boy name? Sook Sun was what I came up with. I thought about changing it to something really cool but I figured if it was close to my name then I might actually respond to it. So all I did was cut off the Hi from my name. But nobody that actually knows that I am a girl calls me Sun. That’s only for when I am camouflaged as a male. Hehe~ Sooooo~ You want to know about me? I was born December nineteenth nineteen ninety three in Incheon, South Korea which makes me seventeen years old. So this is my third year in school. I’m ready for school to be over with though. And there is college after this. Ugh. No, no, I am academically talented! Believe me, you don’t want to know how many advanced classes I am stressing myself out with right now. So why do I hate school? It’s booooooring~ I mean I would much rather be outside in the sun playing sports you know? Sports keep you in shape but school? When will I use that stuff anyway? I fit the Asian stereotype of being super smart? Well I guess. Wait..you think I am Korean? Hmm you are entirely wrong there but you aren't right~ I am not fully Korean. I know, I know I look Korean but my father is Korean and my mother is half Korean and half Dutch American. So I am ¾ Korean and ¼ Dutch American. My mother came from the Netherlands and them moved to America but then moved out to Incheon to live with my grandmother where she met my father and they got married and had me!! I guess that explains why I am sort of tall for a Korean girl standing at five feet seven inches or one hundred and seventy point eighteen centimeters. Annnd~ thanks to being so active I am a healthy one hundred and forty five pounds or sixty five point seventy seven kilograms. Yeah I am one of the few girls not self-conscious about how I look. I suppose that it’s due to all of the dance classes and other sports that I’ve played in the past. Oh you play a sport? What sport? Hehe~ I bet I could beat you!! Loser has to buy the other ice cream~!! Common, it will be loads of fun! By the way, my favorite flavor is Rocky Road~!!

User Image

어디서 오셨어요?
                      어디서 오셨어요? eodiseo osyeosseoyo?
                      어디서 오셨어요? eodiseo osyeosseoyo? where are you from?

[[INSERT BANNER HERE WHEN SAKU IS DONE WITH IT TOMORROW~!!]]

잘지내요
                      잘지내요 jaljinaeyo
                      잘지내요 jaljinaeyo i’m fine,thanks

Mischievous
                      pronunciationmis-chuh-vuhs
                      adjectiveadjective::able or tending to cause annoyance, trouble, or minor injury
                      Sneaking behind her brothers then pouncing on them and yelling in their ear, cheering and encouraging someone when they are doing little things equivalent to sharpening a pencil, almost punching someone in the face for making her loose…well that all goes under the mischievous category. It’s not her fault that she suddenly had an urge to push the T R YHIM E buttons on twenty different toys in the toy aisle of the store…partly. It’s her energy that makes her act this way which is derived from the insane amount of caffeine she intakes every hour to not fall asleep due to the lack of rest and relaxation she gets during the day. If there was a caffeine IV drip out there, she would be the first to have it despite the possibility of looking like a heroin addict.

Competitive
                      pronunciationkuhm-pet-i-tiv
                      adjectiveadjective::inclined, desiring, or suited to compete
                      If you approach this girl be prepared to sweat or at least race her down the hallway. With this girl everything is a competition. Half of the time you don’t even know you are competing against her. You could talking to her and she’ll be staring at you without so much as blinking even once because she mentally decided that she was going to have a staring contest with you and she was going to win. When I say that she has decided to win, she has decided that she is going to win. Loosing something does not exist in her mind. To lose is to fail and to fail is to be a failure. If you even think about winning something against her prepare for her not to speak to you for a week, and during this week train like crazy for whatever you beat her in and then demand a re-match. And if she loses again she will repeat the process. If she loses a third time? Are you trying to get punched in the face? o-_-)=○)゜O゜)

Optimistic
                      pronunciationop-tuh-mis-tik
                      adjectiveadjective:: a doctrine that this world is the best possible world
                      Peace, Love & Ice Cream. Sun Hi believes that all is good in the world, or at least that’s how she likes to act. When she is acting as if everything is a-okay and is cheering people on and making them smile, for a moment she can believe that everything in this topsy-turvey world is alright. She can forget about the frustrated broken girl on the inside and focus on being the cheery ray of sunshine that she wants to be. I guess you could say that she mainly acts this way out of habit due to her youngest brother Nam Kyu being autistic due to tuberous sclerosis causing a tumor to form in his brain. She had to encourage him to learn to walk and do his homework in a fun and playful way. Now she supposes that it’s hard to break that character. So if you are having a bad day and want some cheering up, go track down Sun Hi!

안녕하세요
                      안녕하세요 annyeonghaseyo
                      안녕하세요 annyeonghaseyo hello

guitar "Hendrix. That’s my guitar’s name. After Jimi Hendrix. Well it’s full name is B.B. Jimmy-Eric Robert-Allman Berry-Richards Ry-Ray Hendrix the 3rd but it’s too long and too hard to pronounce. Why the 3rd? Simple. It’s my third guitar."
                      яaspberry ιtalian ѕodas "Whipped crème, raspberries and fizziness…ness. It’s a brilliant combination I think. Lucky Charms and I run out and buy them on occasion. Sometimes they come with brightly colored straws and they taste sooo yummy~!!"
                      ѕoft ιce ¢ream "Rocky Road is the best flavor out there. No exceptions. Daiquiri ice, melon and other fruity flavors are very refreshing but who doesn’t like vanilla, chocolate, and marshmallows? It’s one of my favorite treats to have after a long hard practice!!"
                      мelon вoba тea "Delicious is a simple way to sum it up. I’ve noticed that different places flavor their melon flavored tea differently. I personally like the tea over at the joint a few blocks away from Shinhwa. So gooood~ Lucky Charms and I got out and get it sometimes."
                      вanana мilk "Muscle milk and protein shakes are disgusting. I really wish that they could make muscle milk taste like banana milk. If you thought chocolate milk was good, banana milk is even greater!! It’s so sweet and I like the color yellow it is. We always seem to run out at my house... Sad face~!!"
                      мilkshakes "Oooo~ Have you ever tasted something so yummy? I don’t like malts though, just milkshakes. Plain vanilla milkshakes where you can actually taste the vanilla bean used. I can’t help my love for sweet drinks."
                      ρassion ƒruit "Strange looking fruit but it's yummy and health. I remember when my football coach had us eat nothing but fruit for a week. I lived off of berries and passion fruit. I thought it was stupid until we played another team and we were scoring goals like Junsu scores women."
                      ιced ¢offee "OH MY GOD. I live off of this stuff. I am constantly going back and forth from a jam session with heartCOLOR to a game of basketball with my brothers then to school where I have to stay awake while my chemistry teacher lectu--hey. Can you get a caffeine IV drip? I don’t care that it will look like I shoot up heroine, that might be a good alternative~!! "
                      ѕunbathing "Okay not a lot of people would think this of me but I love spending any free time I have sunbathing. I don’t have much of it these days but it’s still one of my favorite things to do. I love lying down and feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin."
                      ωriting ιn ∂iaries "Uh what diary? No I don’t have one~!! ;;> > Maybe I did when I was younger but but- - well when you think about it, it’s a great place to unload all of your thoughts, feelings, song lyrics, doodles, and whatnot...right?"
                      αutumn "Reds, golds, browns, yellows, oranges… Ah how can you not love the cool air whipping leaves around you and the soft crunch that they make under your feet? I remember my brother’s raking them into big piles and then I would run and jump in them…hehe yeah…they didn’t like that so much."
                      нorror ƒilms "Blood, gore, thrillers and psychological scare? I’m game!! I can’t tell you how many horror films I have seen both foreign and not. I love horror movies!! Perhaps it’s kinda like the adrenaline rush I get when I work out….That might explain why I love them so much."
                      ρerforming "What is better than performing insane guitar licks in front of screaming fans? Performing insane guitar licks in front of hundreds of thousands of screaming fans while they try to touch you and bathe in your sweat as they practically worship you onstage…yeah I am not quite there yet."
                      ¢ompeting "Maybe it’s the adrenaline rush, maybe it’s the bet that I made on the fact that I would win. Who knows. I just love turning anything and everything into a competition. Some people get annoyed by it because at times I take things too far. But what can I say? Hehe~"
                      ѕports "This goes hand in hand with competing. After all every sport is a competition where you play to win. Wait…play to have fun? People seriously do that? No no no the whole point of the game is winning. Like…like CHESS!! People play that game to win and show of their braininess…ness."

안녕히 계세요
                      안녕히 계세요 annyeonghi gyeseyo
                      안녕히 계세요 annyeonghi gyeseyo goodbye

∂rama "Girls are always to catty. And when you deal with girls you have to deal with drama. Sure I’ve dealt with my fair share of drama in heartCOLOR but because we are all so close I guess that we don’t get into fights…usually. And it’s got me thinking. I could never be lesbian. Not because I am attracted to boobs but because of the drama. --Sorry. Off topic. ;;> >"
                      вroccoli "Trees. You are eating a little tree like vegetable. No~!! I don’t want to try it dipped in cheese or covered in some sort of sauce! I can still taste the broccoli and I can still feel it’s little…bits that look like leaves!! Get it away~ "
                      ∂ark ¢hocolate "Cocoa tastes nasty when it’s that bitter. I like sweet things ya’ know? I like white chocolate-- NO~! Not the guy!! I mean the food! I also like milk chocolate too. In fact I loooove milk chocolate. What girl doesn’t like chocolate. But dark chocolate? Bleeeh~!"
                      мints "Really minty mints burn my mouth. Regular mints burn my mouth. I don’t like after dinner mints, peppermints, minty gum or anything of the sort. I even hate minty toothpaste!! Yes I still brush my teeth. That’s why I have such a gorgeous smile~! I just can’t use minty toothpaste."
                      нumidity "Hot and sticky only works for me when I have been working out. I love to sweat~!! Don’t give me that look!! It means I worked hard and got my blood circulating and got my heart pumping. I’ve been to tropical locations as well as the boys wrestling room and I do not like humid areas."
                      мasculine мen "Fit men are great. I like my men fit but not fiiiiiit in a creepy way. Of course beach body builder is out of the question. The most I like is nice arm and leg muscles and a six pack and oblique muscles that are toned. They don’t need to have riiiiiipped abs. I actually find that kinda creepy."
                      αxe ¢ologne ρroducts "How does any product made by Axe smell good? One of my brother’s wears the stuff and he doesn’t drown himself in it either. He uses just a little and I hate it. I like my men to smell a little classier than that thank you."
                      ѕpaghetti "How can you eat that stuff? It's sooo~ messy!! I get the sauce all over my face and on my clothes and everything else. I will never eat spaghetti on a date. Final."
                      ѕpiders "Insects I am totally cool with and it’s not like I am totally scared of spiders. I just don’t like them. Eight legs, beady eyes, creepy hair everywhere…it’s odd. Strange. Unattractive. I don’t scream and run away but I will stare it down and kill it. Kiiiiill it. "
                      ѕchool "Calculus and chemistry are so boring. It's not like I am not doing well in school. I'm actually super smart! Yeah I freely admit I am a nerd. I just don't see when I am going to use the stuff that they are teaching me."
                      ¢oconut "Bleeeh~ The flavor, the texture, everything about it makes me vomit a bit in my mouth. I can’t stand anything with the flavor. There are so many things I can’t eat just because of the flavor. And have you seen them? They don’t look like any other fruit around!!"
                      вody odor "Eww~ That stench is disgusting! I don’t like the smell of sweat. That’s why I wear deodorant!! Some guys and girls apparently have never heard of the word. Seriously sometimes I think I need to walk the halls with air freshener as earrings so every time I turn my head the smell of strawberries hit my nose or something. But wow that would look odd."
                      ѕmoking "Again it’s another bad smell. I also hate it when people are rude enough to blow the smoke your way or when the wind does the job for them. It bugs me that people are shoving a cancer stick in their mouth and giving it to other innocent people. You want to smoke in your own home then fine, but don’t do it around me."
                      ¢rocs shoes "Don’t tell me that they are comfortable or cute. You’re a liar if you own a pair and say that you never wear them and that your parents got them for you. Man up and say you bought them. You look like an idiot. Seriously take them off. Now."
                      вland food "Spicy food, sweet food, sour food, and it’s all good. Bland food is like porridge. Even broccoli as much as I hate it has a taste to it. I don’t know how some people can take such delicious food and turn it into something so disgusting."

한국말 하실 줄 아세요?
                      한국말 하실 줄 아세요? hangukmal hasil jul aseyo?
                      한국말 하실 줄 아세요? hangukmal hasil jul aseyo? do you speak korean?

[[INSERT BANNER HERE WHEN SAKU IS DONE WITH IT TOMORROW~!!]]

모르겠습니다
                      모르겠습니다 moreugesseumnida
                      모르겠습니 moreugesseumnida i don’t understand

ѕєcяєтѕ:
                      "I keep a diary with me at all times. No joke. Even when I am in boy mode my diary is stuffed into the depths of my bag. It’s just a 6x7 inch diary so it’s not like it’s hard to find. But if anyone where to stumble across it. Oh gosh there will be problems."
                      "I am secretly a girl. O - O I am only pretending to be a guy so that I can attend Shinhwa. This isn’t like something I am doing just for fun. Taping your boobs down every day, avoiding guys in the locker room and pulling off a “man voice” is not easy and not fun. As if I really need more stress in my life."
                      "I’ve walked in on one of my brother’s when he was in the shower. O – O It’s the first and only time I have seen a naked male. And I play on keeping it that way for a while. That must have been what, a couple years ago?"
                      "I can’t cook. Like, at all. I know, I know I must be the only girl in the world that can’t cook. I am always burning or overcooking things. I’d make a horrible housewife. Well I suppose that I could clean and do other chores but that’s about it…"

нσввιєѕ:
                      "Football. I play an aggressive forward. Playing defense or a goalie is sooo not my thing."
                      "Full time cheerleader for heartCOLOR seeing as everyone seems to be Negative Nancy’s lately. >< Seriously I think the girls have been taking a load of downers. xD Well the stress of being guys is really getting to us all."
                      "Basketball. My brothers were really into it so I grew up dribbling the orange ball on the concrete and "accidently" tripping my brothers so I might have a chance to shoot a basket."
                      "Composing music. Being a part of heartCOLOR I see it as part of my job. I have a keen ear for music and enough creativity for lyrics so it all works out."
                      "Playing guitar. I've been playing since I was little so I have quite the skill set now. heartCOLOR wouldn't be the same without an amazing guitarists! Luckily they have me~!!"
                      "Taking care of my ant farm. I know this is where some people raise their eyebrows and girls scream "Ewwwww~" but I promise it's safe...as long as it doesn't fall which would cause the glass to break. In that case we would have a serious ant problem at my house."
                      "Playing guitar for Nam Kyu. He loves to listen to me play and I love to play~!! It works out perfectly. He enjoys it and it further helps him with his music therapy. Who know, maybe one day he'll become an expert pianist!! Wouldn't that be cool?"
                      "Going on runs before school. It wakes me up and there is something magical about running around town and seeing the sunrise. Don't worry, I'm safe about it though. I usually run with one of my brothers around. I always race them back home."
                      "Writing in my diary. I won't ever admit it but I would call it a hobby. I do it every day and when you do a creative activity that you enjoy...well that's a hobby right?"
                      "Does bugging the crap out of my brothers count as a hobby? I seem to do it often enough. Yes, we all love each other but what can I say. I'm the only girl in the house since my parents got divorced. I'm bound to cause a little trouble here and there."

qυιякѕ αη∂ вα∂ нαвιтѕ:
                      "Even though my legs are constantly bouncing up and down and I am squirming and swaying like I am doing the potty dance I promise I am not. I just get really fidgety. Then again that could be the massive amounts of caffeine that I am pumping into my system."
                      "So I guess this goes hand in hand with the above. I talk really fast. Too fast. People are always asking me to slow down and repeat things. Along with this I tend to be loud and obnoxious at times. Especially when I am cheering people up by cheering them on. I guess caffeine does that to you…"
                      "You know those kids in class who seem to always launch their pens and pencils into the air suddenly making the whole class turn and stare at the object on the floor on the other side of the room? Yup I’d be that kid. Along with the foot tapping I tap my pencils on my desktop too. I guess that’s they I am not a drummer. The drumstick would go flying out of my hand!!"
                      "Everything is a competition to me. E V E R Y T H I N G. We are going to get lunch? I’ll walk with you to the lunch line and then quickly cut in front of you and stick out my tongue and state that I won because I got their first. Yeah that’s how ridiculous things get. I place bets on things too. I think the other girls in heartCOLOR are going to give me an intervention soon."
                      "Never let me borrow a pen or pencil from you. Without a doubt I’ll stick it in my mouth and chew on it. I do the same thing with my guitar picks. The girls in heartCOLOR know not to loan me stuff by now."

ℓє’ тαℓєηт:
                      "No one plays guitar like I do. I don't care about what other people say about Mister Cherry Sorbet. If we went head to head, I would be the one coming out on top. Tch. I could so play that riff better than he can."
                      "I am what you call "academically talented" or "freakishly smart" depending on your vocabulary. I don't flaunt my intelligence to the general public though. I am not going to confuse people by using big words when I speak. I save that for a speech in class or for an essay. And it's not all me to be perfectly honest. My brothers have helped me a lot. It's a secret but I used to be a total idiot but with their help I got up to speed and then some."
                      "I can kick your a** in just about every other sport. Basketball and baseball are my weak points but it doesn't mean I don't play them! It gives me room to improve! I don't mean to be a sore loser about things. I just am. So sure I may get mad, not speak to you for a week, and mope around but after that I'll be ready for a re-match and we will see who is the better one then."

✄ -xxhxx-xxexx-xxaxx-xxrxx-xxtxx-xxxxxx-xxCxx-xxOxx-xxLxx-xxOxx-xxRxx-

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas