Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝕀𝕣𝕒 𝕕𝕖 𝕝𝕒 ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕫

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕤
                    My name is: Ira de la Cruz
                    But they call me: Ira
                    I am a: Male
                    I've been around for: Sixteen years
                    Apparently I'm an: Imp
                    I stand this high: 5'2"
                    And the scale reads: 124 lbs
                    Someone controls me: Mad~Madisson

𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕄𝕖
                    In the past:
                    Ira comes from a small family consisting of his father, mother, and older brother, making Ira the youngest.

Ira’s childhood had been a fortunate one, born into a family that was protected by Storm Creek Institute. His mother had studied and worked at the Institute. Because of the nature of her position she traveled substantially. This was how she met his father, a human without abilities of his own.

Not looking fully human, yet living in a human world, made it difficult for Ira, especially as a child. Being so young and curious, he wanted nothing more than to explore and see what the world had to offer.

When he was four years old his mother had set off on a long, overseas assignment involving a mysterious occurrence. His young eyes would widen with glee at the thought of the great adventures she would tackle.

Ira eagerly waited for her scheduled check-ins, but as weeks turned into months, contact with her grew few and far between.

Until eventually there was nothing but silence.

The more he interacted with humans the more he realized why his father constantly warned him. He grew up feeling rejected by most outside the gifted community, adults whispering fabricated stories and kids bullying or fearing him.

Over time, his father and brother grew distant, usually too busy to pay him any mind. In reality, Ira was blind to the suffering they also went through after his mother’s disappearance. Ira's pranks and mischievous nature were fueled by his family’s absence and longing for acceptance.

He knows very little of his mother, other than the fact that she does not look human. From the pictures found around their home he can tell she had horns, wings, and a tail; much like Ira and his brother.

Because of his family relationships, and experiences with humans, Ira is wrought with internal struggles.

Not remembering his mother, coupled with the feeling of abandonment from her, aggravates his distrust of people. In his eyes, his father lives in a world of denial where he expects her to return someday.

Compared to his older brother Ira lacks physical power and supernatural ability. Because of this Ira feels inadequate, and blames many of his shortcomings on both his brother and his inability to become “stronger”.

Though his brother had promised Ira they would always be equals, tensions, and jealousy often threatens their relationship, with others expecting the younger one to fail. Hurtful rumors comparing the two seem to fuel this resentment.

They tell me I'm:
                    He balances loyalty with independence.
                    Usually on the side of the underdog; he will fight for any cause he believes to be just, and is prepared to be rebellious.

One of the many things he had learned was that a silver tongue could get anyone anywhere or anything, as long as it was used well. However, because he tends to talk without filtering out his words beforehand, his bold and direct commentary gets him in more trouble than not.

If given the opportunity he could be a good champion of lost causes and last-ditch resistance. He can also make an enthusiastic and generous friend if he were to let someone close enough.

I like:
                    Exploring
                    Getting to the heart of the matter
                    Freedom
                    The general 'feel' of things
                    Exposing Truth
                    Hidden Causes
                    Work That is Meaningful
                    Being Persuasive

I hate:
                    Off-the-wall theories
                    Being tied down domestically
                    Being constrained
                    Being Given Only Surface data
                    Taken Advantage of
                    Demeaning Jobs
                    Shallow Relationships
                    Flattery and Flattering
                    Cats (give him allergies)

I'm attracted to: Females

Don't tell anyone, but I like... no one, yet.

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝔻𝕠
                    I am: Freshman
                    I take:
                    Power Control
                    Elemental Studies
                    Biology
                    Physical Education
                    Math
                    I do: None
                    I use: None
                    I can:
                    Ira has a supernatural connection to a small floating eyeball he calls Lupa. The small minion tends to leave behind a trail of blue slime.

Unbeknownst to him, this particular creature once belonged to his mother and has sworn to keep watch over both her children. Though Lupa cannot speak, he shows more concern for Ira than he does for his older brother so he stays close to him constantly.

He can show emotion through his pupil and can try to express a simple message through the trail of blue ooze he leaves behind. Lupa can shift the ooze into shapes like an arrow, a heart, a star, and on rare occasions a single word.

Lupa can create a link with a host that causes them to see things they have witnessed, both in real-time or as past events. The connection causes the person to only see the vision that is being transmitted to them. Though using both eyes creates a much stronger and more vivid connection, it leaves the user vulnerable since their body is technically blind to their surroundings. Through training one can control to see through one eye or both. The ability causes the eyes to glow a fiery purple.

Oh, also, I can:
                    In his quest for the perfect stink bomb, at a very young age, he showed an interest in chemistry. It eventually lead him toward more research in toxicology. Though he mainly uses his findings toward pranks, these interests have helped him pay attention in certain classes.

Other:
                    Having a willowy, yet physically fit structure, Ira may not look strong, but he makes it up in speed and agility. His muscles aren't chiseled into his skin, but subtly shape his body, giving him a lithe build bordering on the athletic.

His bright magenta eyes seem to shout out for attention as they strongly contrast against his dusty onyx skin. Wavy, blue, unkempt hair frames his heart-shaped face.

When not in his uniform, he is usually seen sporting a long scarf above a fitted shirt and baggy pants that slim further down the leg. He's fond of comfort over anything else, so he doesn't wear much to facilitate mobility.