Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
              MY MOTHER USED TO TELL ME A STORY.
              A STORY ABOUT MAGIC AND BEAUTY.
              OF MONSTERS AND FIRE.
              OF DEMONS AND ANGELS.

User Image

• stars falling
                                            • angels cast from Heaven, punished for sins
                                            • Only hope of redemption is to protect a human / humanity from corruption of the growing demonic forces
                                            • Demons now know that there are angels on the rise
                                            • Sense of imposing on territory; Earth was their dominion before
                                            • Boiling tensions, whispers of ambushing the angels and humans, taking Earth once and for all.
              User Image
              OF MONSTERS AND FIRE.
              OF DEMONS AND ANGELS.

User Image

[list

LET'S NOT GOD MOD, GUYS.
                                            TAKING OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTER'S AIN'T FINE. emotion_donotwant

//CASUALLY PLACES BLACK CENSOR BOX OVER IT
                                            WE DON'T WANT TO LEARN YOUR CHARACTER'S NAUGHTY BITS, SO LET'S JUST TIMESKIP OVER THAT, YEAH? OKAY? OKAY. sobbing quietly

ROMANCE + MURDER
                                            OH, WHAT A LOVELY COMBINATION. ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS ROLEPLAY, REGARDLESS OF CHARACTER ORIENTATION. SO. YEAH. LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE. IF YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO MURDER SOMEONE, SAY, OUT OF JEALOUSY OR HATRED OR ANGER OR WHATEVER - PM THE OWNER OF THE CHARACTER FIRST, AND SEE WHAT YOU GUYS CAN WORK OUT. IF THEY SAY IT'S ALRIGHT, THEN IT'S ALRIGHT, AND THE REST OF US READING WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO JAW-DROP AND GASP AND GO "HOLY MOTHER OF -- DID THEY JUST KILL SOMEBODY!? " //dun dun dun

SPELLING + GRAMMAR IS YOUR FRIEND! so are we. c:
                                            I DON'T MIND ERRORS, BECAUSE LORD KNOWS IT TOOK ME UNTIL -- ACTUALLY, I STILL HAVE TROUBLE SPELLING 'LEPRECHAUN' AND SOMETIMES NEED SPELL CHECK. IN ANY CASE. WE'RE HUMAN. WE MESS UP. ENGLISH MIGHT NOT BE OUR FIRST LANGUAGE. SHOW SOME MERCY. HOWEVER, AT THE SAME TIME, REMEMBER OUR FRIEND GOOGLE AND SPELL CHECK (found online and also on Microsoft Word if you have it) IS THERE TO HELP US. IF ALL ELSE FAILS, DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK HOW TO SPELL A CERTAIN WORD. c':

WRITER'S UNITED, TOGETHER WE STAND!
                                            CREATIVITY IS EVERY AUTHOR'S / WRITER'S GOAL, RIGHT? SO LET'S TRY OUR BEST TO MAKE CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF OUR COMFORT ZONE, IF YOU WANT. WE DON'T WANT MARY AND GARY STU'S -- PERFECT CHARACTERS NO ONE CAN RELATE TO -- AND, ADMIT IT, YOU AS A WRITER FEEL A SPECIAL KIND OF THRILL WHENEVER SOMEONE SAYS THAT THEY LOVE YOUR WRITING, YOUR CHARACTERS, AND YOUR STORY, RIGHT? YOU SIT UP TALLER, MAYBE A BIT STRAIGHTER, YOUR EYES OPEN WIDER, AND YOU FEEL HUMBLE AND GOOD AND SO YOU SMILE AND SAY 'THANK YOU'. AND THERE'S YOUR MOTIVATION / INNER MOMENT OF CONGRATS TO CONTINUE WITH THE STORY, RIGHT? THAT SMALL COMPLIMENT CAN GO A LONG WAY.

LET'S BRING THAT HERE.

WE'LL SUPPORT EACH OTHER AS WRITERS, RESPECT EACH OTHER AS PEOPLE, AND MAKE OUR EXPERIENCE WRITING TOGETHER ENTERTAINING AND FUN. THE ONLY KIND OF DRAMA THAT SHOULD SPOUT SHOULD BE CHARACTER DRAMA. NOTHING BAD STEWING IN THE OOC, PLEASE.

ANIME IMAGES FOR CHARACTERS.
                                            STRANGELY, I SEEM TO FORGET TO ADD THIS THE MOST -- SO, YES; ANIME CHARACTERS FOR IMAGES, PLEASE. c:

"IT'S NOT ABOUT ANGELS" - ANGELS PROFILE
                                            Yep. Just send that title in for the PMs. Give me a full-size image of your character as well so I can change it around. c:

"DON'T GIVE ME UP" - HUMANS PROFILE.
                                            Ditto for these. Copypasta the above.

"WE CLEARED THE SKIES OF THEIR STARS" - DEVIL PROFILE .
                                            Do I even have to say--? Same as the two above. Make sure you fill in everything correctly, and I hope that you have fun here at the RP~

Did you notice I switched to lowercase by now? Yes? Do your eyes feel better? Yes? Okay. c: Did it so you wouldn't have to squint, but, whoops. emotion_awesome
              User Image
              OF MONSTERS AND FIRE.
              OF DEMONS AND ANGELS.

User Image

[list
                                            Neutra yr fap sustainable shabby chic, Pitchfork stumptown ethnic pug. Ethnic hashtag kogi normcore authentic. Raw denim PBR keffiyeh, put a bird on it ennui 8-bit Portland irony meggings salvia slow-carb Marfa. Kale chips readymade cliche pork belly, hoodie Neutra squid Portland. Trust fund chillwave American Apparel bespoke Blue Bottle Schlitz. Skateboard viral lo-fi, next level cred Pinterest drinking vinegar. Quinoa raw denim butcher freegan.

Photo booth deep v Cosby sweater Shoreditch, chambray craft beer plaid roof party banh mi whatever jean shorts squid 3 wolf moon gentrify. Banjo gentrify Marfa, scenester tote bag pickled asymmetrical actually post-ironic kitsch. Pickled shabby chic VHS whatever, lomo gastropub ennui 8-bit pug put a bird on it keffiyeh scenester Austin keytar art party. Scenester direct trade narwhal wolf. Leggings Tumblr selvage, before they sold out literally Echo Park craft beer cred Bushwick gentrify YOLO you probably haven't heard of them skateboard wayfarers fingerstache. Viral normcore YOLO retro lo-fi deep v. Bushwick 90's readymade Wes Anderson jean shorts scenester, occupy ugh yr distillery fap ennui paleo tote bag Tumblr.

Plaid Brooklyn cardigan, Thundercats authentic Austin Etsy PBR photo booth wolf sriracha skateboard. DIY mumblecore McSweeney's, distillery YOLO Carles locavore. Next level Intelligentsia Tumblr you probably haven't heard of them, selfies art party pork belly. Pinterest chambray twee scenester, cred lomo meh hella Intelligentsia disrupt polaroid. Put a bird on it chambray Carles hoodie slow-carb normcore, meh YOLO dreamcatcher fixie. Swag chambray polaroid, Bushwick Etsy flexitarian trust fund Vice post-ironic Carles Williamsburg kale chips chia tattooed pug. Kale chips semiotics yr drinking vinegar vegan, Pinterest XOXO fanny pack sartorial chia tattooed meggings beard.

Bushwick put a bird on it small batch, banh mi skateboard street art chillwave lomo mlkshk chia direct trade paleo. Bitters pork belly iPhone hashtag Pinterest whatever. Wayfarers next level chambray, Tonx fashion axe flannel beard +1 mlkshk. Master cleanse 3 wolf moon church-key, actually retro pug chia forage PBR&B artisan Intelligentsia seitan. Seitan fashion axe asymmetrical Truffaut raw denim slow-carb. Put a bird on it literally semiotics, photo booth gluten-free bespoke fingerstache sriracha. Mumblecore brunch Austin drinking vinegar put a bird on it.
User Image
company: No one! tab place: streets tab mental: I hate this life! I hate -- I hate all of it! All of it!

User Image

Alec wiped his eyes angrily, shoved his hands in his pockets, and stooped his shoulders against the wind. He glared at the concrete as he watched his feet stride, faster and faster, down the street.

Master cleanse cliche synth, Godard Pinterest pour-over gluten-free cray Cosby sweater. Marfa cornhole Portland hashtag, Truffaut raw denim Blue Bottle. Echo Park seitan deep v, VHS hoodie +1 Shoreditch Tonx polaroid you probably haven't heard of them post-ironic drinking vinegar actually 8-bit. Narwhal fingerstache pickled cornhole VHS, Marfa stumptown street art raw denim Carles kale chips small batch Pinterest. American Apparel Austin wolf selvage street art. Pour-over artisan keffiyeh pug tattooed meh. +1 cliche artisan, chia bitters put a bird on it DIY PBR gentrify.

3 wolf moon retro +1 farm-to-table VHS Williamsburg, flexitarian cornhole bicycle rights squid. Wolf lomo Blue Bottle, ethical gastropub readymade mlkshk typewriter. Cornhole tote bag mlkshk iPhone food truck literally freegan. Craft beer drinking vinegar mumblecore beard, tattooed tofu American Apparel YOLO ugh bitters roof party McSweeney's Brooklyn Schlitz. Pop-up hella actually artisan, flexitarian blog umami ethical fap trust fund mixtape kogi meh bespoke. Direct trade pug DIY, paleo deep v bitters single-origin coffee. Trust fund 90's pour-over, put a bird on it quinoa Truffaut American Apparel iPhone bespoke DIY single-origin coffee.

Master cleanse cliche synth, Godard Pinterest pour-over gluten-free cray Cosby sweater. Marfa cornhole Portland hashtag, Truffaut raw denim Blue Bottle. Echo Park seitan deep v, VHS hoodie +1 Shoreditch Tonx polaroid you probably haven't heard of them post-ironic drinking vinegar actually 8-bit. Narwhal fingerstache pickled cornhole VHS, Marfa stumptown street art raw denim Carles kale chips small batch Pinterest. American Apparel Austin wolf selvage street art. Pour-over artisan keffiyeh pug tattooed meh. +1 cliche artisan, chia bitters put a bird on it DIY PBR gentrify.

3 wolf moon retro +1 farm-to-table VHS Williamsburg, flexitarian cornhole bicycle rights squid. Wolf lomo Blue Bottle, ethical gastropub readymade mlkshk typewriter. Cornhole tote bag mlkshk iPhone food truck literally freegan. Craft beer drinking vinegar mumblecore beard, tattooed tofu American Apparel YOLO ugh bitters roof party McSweeney's Brooklyn Schlitz. Pop-up hella actually artisan, flexitarian blog umami ethical fap trust fund mixtape kogi meh bespoke. Direct trade pug DIY, paleo deep v bitters single-origin coffee. Trust fund 90's pour-over, put a bird on it quinoa Truffaut American Apparel iPhone bespoke DIY single-origin coffee.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>>>>>>>>>>>THE BASICS

NAME |

AGE |

ORIENTATION |

GENDER |

EYE COLOR |

HAIR COLOR |

HEIGHT |

>>>>>>>>>>>DIGGING DEEPER
                                                    PERSONALITY |

ETHNICITY |

LIKES |

DISLIKES |

WEAKNESSES |

FEARS |

GOALS |

BOOM! NINJA WRITING PROMPT!
                                                    Answer ONE of these questions as if you are writing from your character's perspective.
                                                    Meaning, just let your character 'talk' for this bit. It helps readers get a bit more into the insight of your character, and it might be useful to some writers, too. c: Use speech quotes or just color the words differently. Delete this paragraph once you're done!

WHAT IS THE MOST FOND MEMORY YOU HAVE?

HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOU WERE SELECTED AS TRIBUTE TO THE HUNGER GAMES?

WHAT IF YOU WERE GIVEN THREE WISHES, WHAT WOULD WISH FOR, AND WHY?

A PERSON THAT YOU'RE CLOSE TO IS IN DANGER. BLOODIED AND WEAK, THEY TURN TO YOU FOR HELP. WHAT DO YOU DO / HOW DO YOU RESPOND?

>>>>>>>>>>>HERE'S THE HISTORY
                                                    BIOGRAPHY |

>>>>>>>>>>>THE PUPPET MASTER
                                                    tab tab tab USERNAME
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>>>>>>>>>>>THE BASICS

NAME |ALEC TENNISON

AGE |FIFTEEN

ORIENTATION |HETEROSEXUAL

GENDER |MALE

EYE COLOR |BLUE

HAIR COLOR |ALSO BLUE; NATURALLY.

HEIGHT |HE'S PUSHING FIVE FOOT NINE RIGHT NOW. NOT TALL, BUT HE HOPES TO BE.

>>>>>>>>>>>DIGGING DEEPER
                                                    PERSONALITY |Short tempered. Foul mouthed. Rude. Impulsive.
                                                    Introspective. Sturdy. Trustworthy. Honest.

ETHNICITY |CAUCASIAN

LIKES |SLEEPING. VIDEO GAMES. FOOD - SPECIFICALLY, WAVE A CUPCAKE OR ANYTHING SUGARY IN HIS FACE, AND THIS BOY WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY ATTENTION TO MUCH ELSE. ANIME. PRETTY LOOKING GIRLS. CREATIVE PEOPLE. DOGS. SLEEPING. MORE SLEEPING.

DISLIKES |BEING CAUGHT. JUDGEMENTAL ASSHOLES. GOODY GOODIES. PRESSURE. SCHOOL. MATH. WINTER. HIS FATHER. HIMSELF.

WEAKNESSES |If you so much as begin to sound out the vowels of his father's name, a rage sweeps over Alec that has no definition. Keep poking and prodding that fire, and everything and anyone in his path will be burned - sometimes including himself. Alec is totally reckless when he's in that deep kind of fury where all he can see is red and all he can feel is anger and heat.

Sometimes he just can't help but steal things. It's like how someone just can't help but type in 'FACEBOOK' the moment they step into their house and touch their laptops or computers. It's habit. Is it so bad that he wakes up and finds himself surrounded by stolen goods? No. But the occasional mysterious set of jewelry and a couple of wallets turn up every so often.

His temper and attitude is definitely a weakness. He would sooner flip something off than confront and try to talk through it. He's not a talker. He's an actor. And if someone can't act on something and instead yaps about it, Alec will become short-tempered fast.

FEARS |BECOMING OVERWHELMED

GUNS

DROWNING

SNAKES

GOALS |

BOOM! NINJA WRITING PROMPT!

WHAT IF YOU WERE GIVEN THREE WISHES, WHAT WOULD WISH FOR, AND WHY?

"I would wish for eternal wealth, and I want to know why my mom and I have to live the way we have to live. For my last wish, I'll save it.No one ever said that I had to use my wishes all at once, right? So this isn't a problem. "

>>>>>>>>>>>THE TREATY HEREBY STATES
                                                    [if you are an angel, then state who you would like to protect. Make sure that you speak to the owner of the character first before it's official. I can add it to the front to make it known that person is taken. ]

ABILITIES | Two abilities can be the maximum. Let's try and keep a leash on what we can imagine is too 'godly', I suppose? I'm not sure. Both Angels and Demons can choose their powers -- and perhaps even humans, too. However, in the case of humans, it can only be ONE ability, and it can be something SUBTLE. ie - telepathy, minor telekinesis, minor precognition, having the ability to touch something and see a portion of it's past; etc.

Give a description what your power is / does, and what the weaknesses / setbacks are. (at least one paragraph)

BIOGRAPHY |

>>>>>>>>>>>THE PUPPET MASTER
                                                    tab tab tab MEMEZY

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces