Welcome to Gaia! ::

AlienEntity's Waifu

DRAW A CIRCLE -- THAT'S THE EARTH

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let's get down to the basics...

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

My name is: [FULL name of your character]

And I represent the country of: [Country name]

I'm older than I look, but my human age is: [human age]

Obviously I'm a: [Gender: male/female]

Getting to know me better....

Short Biography: [It doesn't have to be that long... just something simple]

I Like:
                ☑ Like 1
                ☑ Like 2
                ☑ Like 3

I hate:
                ☒ Dislike 1
                ☒ Dislike 2
                ☒ Dislike 3

In case you didn't already know.... I'm marrying [Wifey-to-be here]

[Username]

AlienEntity's Waifu

LET'S GET A RING ON THIS FINGER

User Image

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´

My name is: Elizabeth Annabelle Williams

Though I prefer to be called: Lizzy, Ann

I have this many candles on my birthday cake: 22

Obviously I'm a: Female

Born and Raised in: English/British

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´

Biography: Elizabeth was born and raised in the... worst parts of England. Her mother was sick and her father was... well... she hadn't met her father. It seemed he had walked out on them a while back. She was only five at the time. Of course, she would try to get a job, but who would hire a five-year old without any experience of doing... anything... as far as they knew. Elizabeth actually had very nimble fingers and was very gentle. She was really good with sewing and cooking. Though.... they didn't hire her even if she explained to them.

Elizabeth ended up getting some money by working at a bakery. She worked in the back, away from view of the customers. After a few months of working there are saving up, she eventually saved up the money for her mother and herself to move to a better side of England. Around that time, she was around 15. When she got there, she got a job at a boutique. It was an easy job. She had a lot of sewing experience by mending clothes while living in the worst parts of London. Though, this was a little different.

Elizabeth worked in that boutique for another three years before her boss gave her a deal. She would meet with the owner of that specific boutique. If she liked what Elizabeth made, then she'll let Elizabeth start her own line of clothing. Elizabeth agreed without a hint of hesitation. Though, when she came to the hospital to tell her mother the good news, it seems that she had passed away. She mourned, but didn't change her mind on the job. Instead, she dedicated the line to her mother.

After her line of clothing was released, she was discovered. Eventually, she made her own boutique and had gotten fairly wealthy. She was sure that if her mother were here, she would be very proud. Though, the sudden news about marriage seemed to shock her. When did she decide on this? Though, when she researched about this Arthur Kirkland, she seemed to notice that he was a very important person and was in need. It's not like she could turn her back. This was for the best...

I Like:
                Being Outside
                Afternoon Tea
                Playing different instruments

I hate:
                Snotty People
                Anyone who is just... mean
                Sour Candy

In case you didn't already know.... I'm marrying England/Arthur Kirkland

Yamamoto Residence

AlienEntity's Waifu

User Image

xxxElizabeth.Annabell.Williamsxxx

Love isn't something you find...
═━┈┈━═

Elizabeth sighed while walking in the crowded streets. It seems that her flight to England was delayed until further notice. Did that have to happen now of all times. She was supposed to meet Mr. Kirkland by tomorrow and if this is the situation then she won't even make it for another few days. She groaned and rubbed her temples in frustration. Now her schedule was mixed up. Honestly... being a fashion designer caused a buy schedule that you couldn't break out of. She took in a deep breath and let it out gently. Everything was going to be fine. She just needed to clear her head.

Honestly, Elizabeth isn't always this stressed out. It's just that the whole... arranged marriage idea was very stressful. Of course, she knew very much about marriage and whole concept behind it but... she didn't expect for something so... strange. Of course, she wanted to help any way that she could but... it's kind of a let down to marry someone you don't love or even met before. Her mind was digressing way too much today wasn't it? It's probably because she needs something to clear her head. She smelled something sweet and sighed. Using food to clear her mind wasn't usually her first choice... but it was the closest thing she had right now.

Elizabeth walked into Starbucks and got a caramel cappuccino before walking out with a mouthful. She didn't particularly like coffee either, though she wasn't really acting like herself recently either. Her eyes wandered around the street before spotting a McDonalds. She really hated the smell of grease and fast food. Why did people go there in the first place? She watched as a blond male walked out of the horrid place and cocked and eyebrow. He seemed intriguing. Not particularly in an attractive way but.. he just seemed to peak her interests. Was that wrong?

Elizabeth walked up to the man who seemed to be playing with his phone and tapped him on his shoulder. "Um..." She started, her English accent flowing clearly. Honestly... why did she walk up to him again? She glanced up at him and sighed before looking down and shaking her head. "Um.. Never mind... It was stupid for me to walk up to you like that. I'm sorry..." She muttered before turning her heel and starting to walk away before stopping herself. Now she just seemed rude.

Elizabeth turned around again before scratching the side of her head with her index finger. "Um... I'm sorry. My name is Elizabeth... Do you know where the nearest airport is?" She asked him, hoping to take another flight to England that won't be cancelled. "I need to be somewhere and this is delaying everything..." She said in a slightly desperate tone. It's not like she wasn't impatient. Though, the sooner you get it done, the sooner the stress is gone, right? There she goes... thinking way too much again.

═━┈┈━═

... Love finds you.

AlienEntity's Waifu

[align=center][img]http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu61/rashimoyamakishi/Decorated images/135076.jpg[/img][/align]
[size=24][align=center][url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40459296][color=seagreen]♥[/color][/url][u][color=white]xxx[/color]Elizabeth.[color=forestgreen]Annabell[/color].Williams[color=white]xxx[/color][/u][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-GPbYcTDbQ][color=seagreen]♥[/color][/url][/align][/size]

[size=9][color=seagreen]Love [/color]isn't something you find...[/size]
[align=center][color=green]☆[color=gray]═━┈┈━═[/color]☆[/color][/align]

[align=center][size=12]Elizabeth [/size]

[align=center][color=green]☆[color=gray]═━┈┈━═[/color]☆[/color][/align]
[size=9][align=right]... Love finds [color=seagreen]you[/color].[/align][/size]

AlienEntity's Waifu

════════════════════════════
User Image
Hello world!! Akira Yamamoto
I'm Tokyo, Japan
My age is 15
I'mma Female.
I really like Springtime, Traditional Japanese Dances, Some Western foods, Reading, Music
I really hate Summertime, Meeting New People, World Meetings (They're boring), Unintentionally Falling Asleep, Losing Things
Ah!! No! The Dark (A childhood trauma was involved), Heights, Thunder/Lightning
Hey, hey have you seen Yamamoto Residence

════════════════════════════

AlienEntity's Waifu

User Image

═━┈┈━═

Elizabeth felt a buzzing in her pocket and checked her phone. There seemed to be a meeting... About what though? The message didn't say. The only helpful information it had on there was an address. She stuffed the phone back into her pocket and let out a heavy sigh. "Um... it seems I have to go somewhere... Please excuse me." She said before glancing at the girl who was staring at them earlier. It seemed she was frozen in place. Did she hear what Alfred and herself was talking about. She glanced at her then back to Alfred before something clicked in her brain and she jumped. "Oh yes... I'll be taking my leave." She muttered under her breath before calling a number and walking toward the girl who was frozen in place. Sparing her a glance before heading in that certain direction.

About five minutes later, a limo pulled up and she stepped inside. "Do you know where this address is?" She asked her personal driver. He nodded and started to drive away. "Could you tell me what you are going to be doing there Ms. Williams..." He said, about halfway through the ride. Elizabeth sighed and nodded. "I have a meeting..." She said while resting her head back and closing her eyes. The driver stayed silent after that. When they finally pulled up to the building he stopped the car, not bothering to find a parking space big enough. "We're here..." Said the driver before standing up and opening the door for Elizabeth. She only smiled and stepped out. "I told you before that you didn't have to open the door for me." She said with a small smile.

The driver only chuckled. "It's no bother Ms. Williams. Do you know when this meeting will end?" He asked, wondering when he should pick her up. Elizabeth sighed and shook her head. "I'm afraid not. I'll call you as soon as it's done, okay?" The driver nodded and sat back into the car before driving off. Elizabeth watched until the limo turned the corner before walking into the building. The room was pretty empty. Though, it seemed that there was one person in there. He didn't seem familiar at all. How strange... Was he a country? Elizabeth walked up to the young male and tapped him on the shoulder. "Um.. Excuse me... This is the meeting room, correct?" She asked, wondering if she had gone to the wrong place.

═━┈┈━═

... Love finds you.

AlienEntity's Waifu

User Image

═━┈┈━═

Elizabeth woke up from her long thinking session before realizing there were a lot more people in the room now. She merely jumped at how close most of them seemed. Maybe most of the countries had found their fiances? She didn't really know at the moment. It seemed like the room was rather empty still considering all the chairs that were still left untouched. Her eyes wandered from person-to-person, trying to see if any of them were recognizable. She frowned when she noticed that ALMOST everyone in the room was a complete stranger. 'Oh well... I doubt Mr. Kirkland has arrived yet.' She thought before placing her elbow on the table and resting her head on the palm of her hand.

Elizabeth sighed and sat up straight, running a hand through her now wrinkled clothes. 'The meeting isn't going to start for a little while now. That means that...' She simply shrugged and glanced out the window, returning to her own little world full of thought. 'Maybe I should call him like America said... Though that might be rude... just calling out of the blue like that. Didn't America say that there was a nickname he made for him.. Iggy, correct? If I recall he called me Lizzy, though how come I notice it now, but not earlier?' She groaned and closed her eyes, trying to make her mind go blank once again and ALMOST drifting off to sleep.

After a few seconds of listening to a hell of a lot of voices and conversations from all around her, she decided to get up and talk to someone. Her eyes wandered to the young red-headed Italian and smiled once again. "Eh... You're Italy, correct? Are you feeling any better than before?" She asked, a drop of concern can be heard in her voice, though she tried to cover it up the best that she could. Her eyes wandered to the albino who also spotted the Italian. Maybe he knew him? She shrugged and cocked an eyebrow toward him. "And you are..?" She asked, in a curious tone. (No... it didn't sound rude at all) She was actually too nice to act mean on purpose.

═━┈┈━═

... Love finds you.

AlienEntity's Waifu

DRAW A CIRCLE -- THAT'S THE EARTH

User Image

My name is: Im Yong Soo

And I represent the country of: South Korea

I'm older than I look, but my human age is: 16

Obviously I'm a: Male

Short Biography: Im Yong Soo is the youngest of all the asians and acts like a child (very free spirited, almost never serious). He wants to be acknowledged by China but it seems like all he does is irritate him. He "Hates" Japan but seems to copy everything from him. Once, he even built a tunnel to try to connect the two contries. It seems that he also takes some interest in his chest as well....

I like:
                The Internet
                Kimchi
                Dramas

I hate:
                Japan (Supposedly)
                North Korea
                When People won't let him claim their breasts

In case you didn't already know.... I'm marrying I haven't met her yet, da-ze!

Yamamoto Residence

AlienEntity's Waifu

loveҔɑʀʋ Јʋɳ Ύɑɱɑɱϕȶϕlove
Health >> 100%

User Image
A brain is a society of very
small, simple modules that
cannot be said to be thinking,
that are not smart in themselves.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Ҕɑʀʋ kept a straight face as Tsukasa started trying to be seductive. He knew what game she was playing and he wasn't about to let her win. Though, of course he was making a plan on getting back at her once they were alone. As soon as she rolled off, he grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her toward him. "You-" He started before hearing someone calling Tsukasa's name and let go of her, gently starting to sit back.

Ҕɑʀʋ glanced at the source of the sound and looked at the shy Haruno. He sighed and stood up, glancing at Tsukasa in the process. "I'm going to... Be right back. I'm hungry... I feel like the last thing I ate were those crappy school lunches." He chuckled at his (completely true) words before leaving the room with his hands stuck in his pockets. the only thing he was thinking about was how he was going to get back at Tsukasa later.

Ҕɑʀʋ decided to skip the did and head straight to the shower. He highly doubted that Astrid had men's clothes so he would just gave to live with what he had now. Not that he really cared. He started waking to the bathroom with a blank face, completely ignoring everyone else in the house.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

But when you have a network
          of them together, out of that
          arises a kind of smartness.

AlienEntity's Waifu

Appearance: User Image
Name: Alice (left) and Ally (right) Williams
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Side: Whatever they think is right... (Neutral)
Race: Weapon
Soul Type: Double Soul
Weapon Forms: They're twins... so of course their weapons are identical as well. They are both a japanese sword, a katana... if you will. Of course... they are not completely alike. The hilt of Alice's sword is more curved than Ally's. But, Ally's blade is thinner which helps with swifter movements. Of course, they won't work very well apart, but they can be used by different meisters in the same battle grounds.
Resonance(s) with meister: ....
Meister Partner name: ...
Powers: Soul Menace
Bio: These twins have a rather interesting life. While growing up, they didn't even know of each other's existence. They lived completely different lives, which neither of them remembers. Their first memory was waking up in a large room at the DWMA. They were only five then, obviously too young to enroll at the school. Of course, loosing their memory meant that they didn't know anything of what they were or who they were.. for that matter. They had these strange markings on their faces, which they questioned, but don't think much about now. After waking up, they quickly ran off, frighted by all this weird talk of meisters and weapons. They ran to the streets of death city, which were obviously dangerous at night for two five year olds.

A kishin walked up to them and decided on eating their souls, which scared them. Though Ally stood her ground and accidentally turned into a weapon in the process. Alice, panicking like a mad woman, grabbed her sister and fought off the kishin. Once it was vanquished, Ally turned back into her human form and glanced at Alice, finally understanding everything that was going on. After that, they went back to the DWMA lots of times, telling Lord Death about them finding some normal people to adopt them, and how they were wealthy and thy were now considered 'Spoiled Princesses', even though they weren't. Alice seemed to take that nickname to heart and became very sad when people called them that while Ally simply brushed it off.

Two years ago, they finally returned to the DWMA as students. They were excited on their first day and almost never parted. Even though they don't exactly have a 'meister' yet, they fight alongside each other. Though, Ally is usually the one who does all the work, because Alice doesn't like the thought of having to fight. She's very shy while Ally is very.. well... different. Of course, Alice would freak out if she was away from Ally for more than a half-an-hour. They're complete opposites but seem to balance each other out very nicely. Now all they need now is a meister....
Crush: Alice likes Shouge Zhe, knowing he's a teacher only makes everything worse. Ally on the other hand likes more than one boy, though it would be impossible for them to find out. If you really want to know though, she likes Kanda Yuu and Andrew Fererra.
Username: Yamamoto Residence

AlienEntity's Waifu

User Image

═━┈┈━═

Elizabeth glanced up as she heard someone's phone ringing and froze. Was he... in the room? She listened to the dial tone before sighing and pressing the 'End Call' button. If he hadn't answered by now it probably meant that he didn't want to talk. She stuffed the phone back into her pocket and glanced at the source of the ringing. He was a blond male. How many eyebrows did he have? What was up with that? She decided to push it aside, because it wasn't her place to judge a person. Now the question were coming back.

Elizabeth glanced from her hand to the man. Was he her fiancee, was he England? She decided it would be better to stop staring and ask herself. Next thing she knew, she had stood up and started walking toward the blond man. When she had gotten close enough, she could tell he was speaking in an English accent. That was a good sign, correct?

═━┈┈━═

... Love finds you.

AlienEntity's Waifu

User Image

xxxɅʅɩϲε ѦΝD Ʌʅʅӌ Шɩʅʅɩɑɱʂxxx

"...So we grew together
Like to a double cherry, seeming parted..."

Ʌʅɩϲε was sitting on the couch in the twin's living room. Her blond locks were brushed and neatly falling down her shoulders to the midsection of her back. She was wearing a black turtleneck and some pajama pants. Her body didn't do very well with the cold weather. She could freeze if she didn't wear things like this. Her eyes wandered to her sister, who was sitting on their foster father's armchair, fanning herself like she was in a desert. How did her sister get so tolerant to the cold? She would never know..

Ʌʅʅӌ sat back in the armchair. Her hair was put up into an untidy bun, and it was sticking it out from all directions. She only wore a tank top and some basketball shorts. Why the heck was it so hot? It was snowing outside for god's sake! She noticed her sister staring at her and stared back. "What?" She asked her twin, obviously annoyed at the way she stared.

Ʌʅɩϲε shook her head and stood up. "Hey sis... we should go somewhere today... I mean... We could go to a coffee shop or something..." She suggested, not wanting to stand in the house all day while there was fresh snow falling on the ground. What? She never said that she disliked the snow. "Maybe we can get some hot cocoa.. or go to a park and make a snowman." She said with a glint of hope in her eyes. No one could refuse her with that stare, not that she knew that fact herself.

Ʌʅʅӌ blinked and looked away from her sister, obviously trying to get away from that weird puppy dog expression. She sighed and stood up, starting to walked to the bedroom they shared. "Fine... Just hurry and get ready. I'm not going if you take forever..." She muttered before walking into the room. Now she was wearing a white, long-sleeved shirt and some black leggings with white boots that looked somewhat furry. Her hair was brushed and let down, so it was like her sister's and she was wearing black gloves with the tips of the fingers cut off.

Ʌʅɩϲε only changed her pajama pants into some leggings and a white skirt. Her hair was now put back into a braid and she was wearing a heavy coat. "Sis... you should cover up more. You're going to catch pneumonia and I'm going to be stuck taking care of you..." She muttered the last part under her breath. Ally wasn't as prone to sickness as Alice was, therefore every time she would get sick, Alice and their foster mother would get stuck taking care of her.

Ʌʅʅӌ shook her head and started heading toward the front door, watching as Alice made a mad dash to catch up to her. She opened the door and walked out, leaving Alice to close and lock the door behind her. After she was done, they started walking to a coffee shop. Though, after walking for about fifteen minutes... they heard a gun shot. Though, it was different in a way. They both glanced at each other before Alice changed into a weapon and they started walking toward the source of the noise.

They stood, finally finding what they were looking for. Personally, it wasn't very surprising to watch death the kid kicking some kishin a**.

Ʌʅɩϲε turned back into her human form before staring at the weapons. She didn't exactly talk to Kid, Liz, and Patty, but Ally saw them around a few times. Not exactly enough to know them personally, but enough to know each other's names and to say hi every now and then. Alice and Ally glanced at each other simultaneously before staring back at Kid. Ally stood there, simply waiting to either be noticed or see what happens next. Either way... she knew her sister was curious.

"... But yet an union in partition,
Two lovely berries moulded on one stem..."

[[Our Old Cat: First post.. I know it sucks but it's late so please bare with me...]]

[imgright]http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu61/rashimoyamakishi/Anime Girls/3519f1faa2ef15af42f6117d65ac7e9e-1.jpg[/imgright]

[align=center][color=navy][u][size=24][color=white]xxx[/color][color=darkgray][color=#2554C7]Ʌʅɩϲε[/color] ѦΝD [color=#571B7e]Ʌʅʅӌ[/color] Шɩʅʅɩɑɱʂ[color=white]xxx[/color][/size][/u][/color][/align]

[size=9]"...So we grew [color=#2554C7]together[/color]
Like to a [color=#571B7e]double[/color] cherry, seeming parted..."[/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=#571B7e]Ʌʅʅӌ[/color][size=12] [color=gray]

[color=#2554C7]Ʌʅɩϲε[/color][size=12] [color=gray]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=9][align=right]"... But yet an[color=#2554C7] union[/color] in partition,
Two [color=#571B7e]lovely[/color] berries moulded on one stem..."[/align][/size]

AlienEntity's Waifu

User Image

»Gaianame«
        xxYamamoto Residence

»Name«
          AlfredJamesWilliams

»Age«
          xx Twenty Three

»Criminal or PoW?«
          xxPoW

»Seme or Uke?«
          xx Seme

»Weapon of Choice«
          xx What you normally use in a fight.

»Position«
          xx Other... I'm a Surgeon.

»Home«
          xx I used to live by the hospital... but now I just hide around the city.

»Personality Traits«
          xx Alfred is a very straightforward person. He will speak his mind, whether the truth hurts or not. Though, he does care about other people and their feelings. So of course he will try to find some way to comfort them if he hurts them to the extent where they're in tears. He's not exactly gentle... but not assertive either. If you met him, I'm sure you'd be confused by the way he acts. He's not shy at all, and hates when people try to assume he's a bad person.

Alfred likes to be outdoors, though the war isn't really helping. He usually hides in the nicer parts of the city, though if he ends up wandering into the worst parts of the city, hr stands his ground without fear. Besides, it's his own fault for walking into there in the first place. He usually takes responsibility for his own actions. Heck, even if it wasn't him that made the mistake, he would help without hesitation. People think it's stupid, but he shrugs it off and continues walking.
          That's who he is... and he doesn't care if you have a problem with it.

»Brief History«
          xx Alfred's life wasn't hell, nor was it a walk in the park. There was the usual, "My parents walked out on me" story, and then there was the "tragic death that inspired him". If you want to know every detail, this is it:

»Anything Extra«
          xx Just a quick warning... don't try to surprise me... I might hurt you by accident. It's not like I intend to hurt people... It's just an accident.

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Woooow. It's so long!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items