Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please do not post unless you are dizziedobsession.
User Image
        Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here.
        Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here.

User Image
        Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here.

User Image
        Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here.

User Image
        Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here.

Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text User Imagegoes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here.

User Image Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here.

User Image

dizziedobsession
Hey there, sorry about the delayed reply.
Here's what I have for your thread. If this wasn't the kind of look you had in mind, please let me know and i can try reworking it.
The majority of the images can be placed either to the left, right or center. And the ordering can be switched to whatever you'd like

Dapper Dabbler

`+____paperhearts
dizziedobsession
Hey there, sorry about the delayed reply.
Here's what I have for your thread. If this wasn't the kind of look you had in mind, please let me know and i can try reworking it.
The majority of the images can be placed either to the left, right or center. And the ordering can be switched to whatever you'd like

I just got your PM, I haven't been on in a few days so it's possible you quoted me and i just haven't seen it yet!

These are AMAZING. I'm so excited to organize a new thread with them now! =]
I have one request (i'm trying to think of what i want though!) haha.

When i end up making the new thread, it will be ran by me and another user named tirpse. is there anyway you could either make a second title and add her name to it, or just make a mini image thing that lists her as a moderator?

i'm sure you'd have a better idea as to include her as me. i'm not quite sure!
but this is excellent, and i'm so excited!
and i think i owe you like all of the gold i have right now (12k). i can do like 20 k (unless i told you any more), but the other 8 will have to wait until i get it, if that's alright!

Edit: PS. i LOVE the miniature me in the last graphic! =]
dizziedobsession
I can add in her username to the first banner if that's what you mean, but I probably won't get to it until tuesday night or Wednesday if that's okay with you.
And don't worry about payment; you requested it through my freebie thread and it's been a while since I've had a request at all, lol.
C:

Dapper Dabbler

`+____paperhearts
dizziedobsession
I can add in her username to the first banner if that's what you mean, but I probably won't get to it until tuesday night or Wednesday if that's okay with you.
And don't worry about payment; you requested it through my freebie thread and it's been a while since I've had a request at all, lol.
C:

That would be awesome =)

And i still owe you something! Because it's just so awesome!! smile
dizziedobsession
Sorry about the delay. Here's the banner
User Image

Dapper Dabbler

`+____paperhearts
dizziedobsession
Sorry about the delay. Here's the banner
User Image

No worries!