Welcome to Gaia! ::

December Frost's Husbando

Shirtless Husband

User Image

Mallory Trimble
Blood Type O-

F O R * Y O U R * I N F O R M A T I O N

Hey! The name's Mallory Ann Trimble, though you can just call me Mal. I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it, what with it meaning "bad" in latin and all. I'm 23 years old and all woman, obviously. My birthday is August 10th, but let's not celebrate it, okay? Birthday parties are a bit stupid, I think. I'm 5'8'' and you can go ******** yourself if you really think I'm going to tell you how much I weigh. *sweet smile* Let's just say I'm healthy, okay? I'm an athlete, after all. I'm a trainer at the local membership gym, actually, these days. If you go there, you can request me, if you like. Just be warned, I'll work you hard. I have long red hair - usually tied back, when in public - and pale, blue-grey eyes. I have a muscled build, but that doesn't make me unfeminine, got it? Don't believe me? Ask my boyfriend. *smirk* That's right, I'm taken. Sorry boys. Them's the breaks.

Shirtless Husband

User Image
                          W H E R E * I ' V E * B E E N

I guess it's not surprising that I have a bad attitude, once you realize I'm the youngest of twelve children. You kind of have to be a brat to get noticed in that environment, and it's easy to say I was. Oh, sure, my older brothers and sisters kept me in line, to some extent, but as much as mother and father worked, they weren't always around to enforce my punishments. As much as my older siblings might have tried, I pretty much ran wild.

Which is not to say I was a particularly horrible child. Mostly it was just typical michivious kid stuff - and you could imagine how far those could go, with my telekinesis. I played pranks on the unsuspecting. Occasionally I got in a fight. Sometimes I won, sometimes I lost, as I generally fought fair. I got tough. And then I got to an age where there started to be consequences beyond whatever punishment my oldest siblings devised for me and had to shape up.

I concentrated on my schoolwork, thought about what maybe I wanted to do with my life. As I'd been told time and time again, I couldn't just mess around forever and expect to get away with it, but the only thing I really liked to do was purely physical. I liked to run, and I loved most sports. I had developed boobs, too, which, despite the hormones that came with them, helped to keep me out of trouble. Who'd want to beat up some stupid boy, after all, when it's far more fun to string them along before crushing their pathetic little hopes? And if they wouldn't take no for an answer? Well. Sufficent to say I can take care of myself.

It was also about this time that I developed a mild sense of telepathy. Yeah. Seriously. I'm really glad it never got stronger, to be honest. Even this level can be crippling. Do you know how hard it is to punch someone in the face when you can feel how absolutely terrified that are about it? It's impossible, and I had a rep to uphold. ******** sissies.

Nathan? Well. Let's just say from the first time I saw him beating on some jerk in the school cafeteria, I knew it was love. Ha ha, just kidding. But I did call dibs, you know. He was new mid-way through my. . . freshman year, I think? And so cute in that awkwardly-still-growing kind of way. Obviously he had some kind of attitude problem, but I mean, look at me. Aha. I figured he'd be good fun, if nothing else. After all, back then, that was all I was interested in.

But then, he turned out to be a surprisingly great guy. I guess he was just what I needed at the time. We were interested in a lot of the same things. He really paid attention when I talked, and he made me laugh. I'd never met someone like that before. It was really surprising how much it appealed to me, even though Nathan can be a real boy sometimes, to say the least. Yeah, we've definately had our share of arguments, but I really love him, you know?

Of course, he eventually introduced me to his little brother. I don't know why those two were separated, though by then he'd told me about his parents. Anyone could see the kid was really important to him, and it was adorable how nervous he was for the two of us to meet. I mean, seriously. What did he think was going ot happen? That brother of his was such a sweet, shy kid. Who could hate him?

Well, we both graduated high school, moved in together, pursued our separate careers. I often gave Nathan a hard time, in those early days, about choosing to become an nurse, and he shut me up telling me all kinds of things I didn't want to know. Ugh. I don't know how he does it, because I definately couldn't. Even in theory, that stuff gives me the willies.

Eventually, I decided to pursuee a carrer in physical therapy. I'm still working on that, actually - attending school part-time and working as a trainer at a nearby gym in the meantime. I'm pretty close to getting my undergrad degree, actually, and then I have at least two years on my masters, probably more. I worked my a** off in those early years, though it's sufficent to say I scaled back a bit when Nathan's brother moved in with us. After what happened. . .

Well, it's still hard to see those two dealing with the after-affects. I try to help when I can, but I'm sure you've figured out that I'm not exactly a cuddley person, and Jonathan obviously prefers his brother over me. And hell can the kid cook. My eating habits have gotten a lot better, lately, because of it - yeah, I admit it. Despite my career choice, I ate a lot of fast food and take out for a long time, though that's no longer the case.

So, anyway, the kid moved in with us, and shortly after, we got a new place. Things were going well, but after calculating our financials, we decided to go ahead and pick up another roommate. Ads were placed, and after a few duds, we found someone we were willing to keep, at least on a trial basis. Honestly, I should have known he was trouble. He showed up in the middle of the damn night, after all! But hey, I guess I figured if he was a problem, I could forcibly eject him from the house. I still could, really, the second he gives me an excuse.

Let's be clear. Our new room mate, Micah, is a vampire. Yes, I'm being serious. I mean, sure, at first I just thought he was weird, or at the very least, used to working nights, which, you know, is a little weird in itself, if you think about it. . . but no. He's one of the freaking undead! And then everyone was acting like it was no big deal when we found out. I mean, what the ********! He drinks blood. How exactly is that harmless?

Okay, fine, fine. Micah seems like a nice guy, and he's real sweet with the kid, but that doesn't mean I trust him. I don't care how nice he is, you can't convince me he has full control over that thirst of his. I don't give a crap about his track record. Sooner or later, he's going to slip up, and when that happens. . .

Well, it won't happen twice, that's for damn sure.

Shirtless Husband

User Image
                          W H O * I * A M

Abrasive
                                    If I have an opinion on you, you'll probably know it. I'm typically very blunt and straight-forward about what I'm thinking. There's no room for tact in my world. It's not exactly a motivating attribute.

Gullible
                                    Despite all the jokes my siblings have played on me over the years, not to mention the wide array of practical jokes I've done myself, I still pretty much fall for everything. It's terrible. Just try not to laugh at me too hard, okay? I'm not above punching you in the face for revenge. ouo

Athletic
                                    If you know anything about me, you know I'm athletic. I played in multiple sports in high school, and my life since has revolved around that same frantic sense of athleticism. I'm never really awake until I have my morning run, and I can't really wind down if I haven't worked out that day.

Honest
                                    I generally have a policy of being honest always, even when a harmless little white lie could spare someone's feelings - so if what you're looking for is someone to make you feel better about your bad haircut or whatever, ask someone else.

Enthusiastic
                                    When I like something, I put my full attention and energies into it. Isn't that the way to do it? Yes? Of course. Now let's go blow some s**t up. O U O

Loyal/Protective
                                    Look, if I say I'm going to do something, I'll do it. If I've accepted someone, I've accepted them no matter what. And once I consider someone family, I will ******** up anyone that messes with them, got it?

Reckless
                                    Pffff. You call it reckless, I call it reacting to the situation at hand. Look, there isn't always time to think every little thing through before you act, okay? Just do what feels right, and it'll work out in the end, somehow.

Stubborn
                                    Mother said once that I was a child who was stubborn to the point of stupidity. Pissed me off at the time, but I recognize how my inability to back down even when I know I'm wrong. Not that it happens often. Let's face it. I'm usually right.

W H A T * I * L I K E

Flowers
                                    Oh, come on. I'm a girl, after all. Who doesn't like flowers?

Frilly Things
                                    Just not on me, okay? Ahaha, I guess you could say I just like playing dress up on other people.

Company
                                    Ehhh, I'm not all that crazy about being by myself. I like to be around people best, laughing and talking or just shooting the s**t, whatever.

Morning Run
                                    I always, always take a morning run. It wakes me up, energizes me for the day ahead of me. I love that fresh morning air, and the sound of my shoes against the concrete. . .

Holding Hands
                                    Ahahaha, yes. You caught me. Hugs and kisses and all that are great, but I really love holding hands. There's just something about that casual sense of intimacy, that unthinking acceptance, that makes me really happy.

Boom boom
                                    Just about anything loud and explosive, to be honest, is good times in my book. Forth of July? BEST. HOLIDAY. EVER. And if you know someone who lives in the countryside (I do), you can go set off the really big ones. You know. The ones that aren't, shall we say, strictly legal.

Cake
                                    I love cake. It's absolutely my favourite kind of sweet, and naturally I love chocolate cake the best.

W H A T * I * L O A T H E

Black Coffee
                                    Bleh. It's disgusting. So dark and bitter.

Anniversaries
                                    They're kind of stupid, don't you think? I mean, yeah, it's great you're whatever age or you've been together how ever long or whatever, but don't you have better things to do with your time? If I want to tell someone I appreciate them, I'm not going to wait for some stupid date on the calender to do it.

Surprise Parties
                                    You want to throw me a birthday party? Fine. It's kind of stupid, but I like hanging out with you guys, and gods know I like cake. But do not - DO NOT - make it a surprise party. I. HATE. SURPRISES.

PDAs
                                    Gawd, they're disgusting. No one wants to see you sucking face, and anyone that wants to witness your disgusting and undying words of affection needs their head examined. You know what's the worst? Those over-staged, dramatic, public proposals. Those poor girls! If they say no, they totally look like a b***h, but what if they don't want to say yes?

Stupid
                                    Look, I know perfectly well I'm not a brainy girl, but I'm not stupid, so can you not treat me like I am? It's an insult that sets me off pretty quickly, you know.

Silence
                                    I have eleven siblings. Do you really think I ever had a moment's peace, before I left home? Absolutely not, even after some of them had. But you know what? Sometimes I genuinely miss all that ruckus and noise.

Doctors/Hospitals
                                    I know. How is it that someone who hates even having blood drawn as much as I do falls in love with a guy who chooses to become a nurse? Crazy, crazy world. Well, we have an unspoken agreement: he won't tell me the gritty details about his job, and I won't rant about the dumbasses I get stuck training, sometimes. Or punch him in the face, for that matter.

W H A T * I * F E A R

Bloodsucker
                                    Losing my family - my made one even more than my biological - would be one of the worst things I could imagine, and to be honest, inviting the vampire to come live with us seems like only the first step to that eventuality. I really do want to like him, but I just can't ignore this nagging feeling inside of me that, sooner or later, he's going to lose control.

Crippled
                                    Don't get me wrong. I adore Jonathan. He's practically a sibling to me, too. But I've seen him on his bad days, and it scares me. Those two boys are nothing short of saints for facing that so bravely.

Shirtless Husband

User Image
                          S K I L L S

Athletics
                                    How many times do I have to say it? I'm a very athletic person. Introduce me to a sport, and chances are I'll be excelling at it pretty quickly.

Percussion
                                    Ahahaha, can you believe I was in high school band? True story. I played percussion. Base drum during Marching Band season and just about everything else out of marching band season. I was damn good at it, too. Very precise. It was a lot of fun.

Fighting
                                    Fighting so does count as a skill! If you can't defend the things important to you, then you just kind of look stupid for being so protective. And let's be clear. I don't know who you are, but I can kick your a** - and will, if you provoke me.

A B I L I T I E S

Telekinesis
                                    Literally - I can move objects with my mind. Smaller objects and shorter distances are obviously easier and less wearing. And, here's a strange little fact, living things are much, much easier to move than the inanimate. Seems like it should be the other way around, doesn't it?

Telepathy
                                    This ability is extremely weak. Basically, I just pick up thoughts sometimes when people are stressed or emotional. They're only surface thoughts, I think, and I can hardly choose what I hear. It's really more of an inconvenience than anything.

Shirtless Husband

M Y * C O M P A N I O N S

User Image
                      Nathan
                        Ah, Nate. The only guy I've really had any lasting interest in. We've dated for years, though I've gotten to the point where I'm starting to feel like we'll only be dating forever. I mean, don't get me wrong, I adore him. He's so warm and funny and patient and wonderful. I would never want to end this relationship, but. . . you know? I feel like. . . I don't know. We've been dating for eight years. Isn't it time for the next step? And is it such a terrible thing to want him to make it?

User Image
                      Jonathan
                        A sweet kid. I can't imagine how anyone could dislike him. We're friends, though we're not. . . really close. I mean, we get along, we like each other. We don't have conflicting personalities or anything, but we don't particularly have complimentary personalities and interests, either. I guess we just don't have a lot in common. That's an easy way to put it. I'd still kill anyone who messed with him, though, on his own merit as much as because of how much his brother adores him. He's family. You take care of family. That's just how it is.

User Image
                      Micah
                        I don't trust him. I don't care how kind or happy or reliable he seems. The bottom line is that he needs blood to live, and I don't trust his self-control. Sooner or later, he's bound to slip up. The idea of being a blood donor for him. . . it's ridiculous. He will never get a bite off of me so long as there's a breath in my body. He's fended for himself for this long, and he can continue to do so without my help. Speaking of, isn't it a bit twisted, using your room mates as snackies? Friends do not equate to meals.

User Image
                      Jezzie
                        We have neighbors? Ahahaha, just kidding. Of course, we have neighbors. Jezzie's the only one I've really gotten to know at all (when I'm home, I want to be home, you know?), and even then it's not very much. She seems like a sweet kid, in any case, and it's nice to have another girl around.

User Image
                      Yvette
                        Gee, let's see. She's prettier than I am and follows my boyfriend around like a lost puppy. How do you think I feel about her? The fact that he's so damn nice about it doesn't exactly help, either. What happens when one day Nate realizes how much more in common she has with him?

Shirtless Husband

User Image

- - darling, so there you are with that look on your face }
                          - - as if you never hurt, as if you never doubt }

The term psychokinesis (from the Greek ψυχή, "psyche", meaning mind, soul, heart, or breath; and κίνησις, "kinesis", meaning motion, movement; literally "mind-movement" ), also referred to as telekinesis (Greek τῆλε + κίνησις, literally "distant-movement" ) with respect to strictly describing movement of matter, sometimes abbreviated PK and TK respectively, is a term coined by publisher Henry Holt to refer to the direct influence of mind on a physical system that cannot be entirely accounted for by the mediation of any known physical energy (i.e. moving objects with the mind). Examples of psychokinesis could include distorting or moving an object, and influencing the output of a random number generator.

The study of phenomena said to be psychokinetic is part of parapsychology. Some psychokinesis researchers claim psychokinesis exists and deserves further study, although the focus of research has shifted away from large-scale phenomena to attempts to influence dice and then to random number generators.

Most scientists believe that the existence of psychokinesis has not been convincingly demonstrated. A meta-analysis of 380 studies in 2006 found a "very small" effect which could possibly be explained by publication bias. PK experiments have historically been criticised for lack of proper controls and repeatability. However, some experiments have created illusions of PK where none exists, and these illusions depend to an extent on the subject's prior belief in PK.

The term "Telekinesis" was coined in 1890 by Russian psychical researcher Alexander N. Aksakof (also spelled Aksakov). The term "Psychokinesis" was coined in 1914 by American author-publisher Henry Holt in his book On the Cosmic Relations and adopted by his friend, American parapsychologist J. B. Rhine in 1934 in connection with experiments to determine if a person could influence the outcome of falling dice. Both concepts have been described by other terms, such as "remote influencing", "distant influencing" "remote mental influence", "distant mental influence", "directed conscious intention", " anomalous perturbation", and "mind over matter." Originally telekinesis was coined to refer to the movement of objects thought to be caused by ghosts of deceased persons, mischievous spirits, angels, demons, or other supernatural forces. Later, when speculation increased that humans might be the source of the witnessed phenomena not caused by fraudulent mediums and could possibly cause movement without any connection to a spiritualistic setting, such as in a darkened séance room, psychokinesis was added to the lexicon. Eventually, psychokinesis became the term preferred by the parapsychological community. Popular culture, however, such as movies, television, and literature, over the years preferred telekinesis to describe the paranormal movement of objects, likely due to the word's resemblance to other terms, such as telepathy, teleportation, etc.

As research entered the modern era, it became clear that many different, but related, abilities could be attributed to the wider description of psychokinesis and these, along with telekinesis, are now regarded as the specialties of PK. In the 2004 U.S. Air Force-sponsored research report Teleportation Physics Study, the physicist-author Eric Davis, PhD, described the distinction between PK and TK as "telekinesis is a form of PK." The Oxford Dictionary of Psychology, 2009 edition, also defines psychokinesis in a wider sense as involving the "movement or change of physical objects," while its defintion for telekinesis only describes "movement." Psychokinesis, then, is the general term that can be used to describe a variety of complex mental force phenomena (including object movement) and telekinesis is used to refer only to the movement of objects, however tiny (a grain of salt, or air molecules to create wind) or large (an automobile, building, or bridge).

Parapsychology researchers describe two basic types of measurable and observable psychokinetic and telekinetic effects in experimental laboratory research and in case reports occurring outside of the laboratory. Micro-PK (also micro-TK) is a very small effect, such as the manipulation of molecules, atoms, subatomic particles, etc., that can only be observed with scientific equipment. The words are abbreviations for micro-psychokinesis, micropsychokinesis and micro-telekinesis, microtelekinesis. Macro-PK (also macro-TK) is a large-scale effect that can be seen with the unaided eye. The adjective phrases "microscopic-scale," "macroscopic- scale," "small-scale," and "large-scale" may also be used; for example, "a small-scale PK effect."

Spontaneous movements of objects and other unexplained effects have been reported, and many parapsychologists believe these are possibly forms of psychokinesis/telekinesis. Parapsychologist William G. Roll coined the term "recurrent spontaneous psychokinesis" (RSPK) in 1958. The sudden movement of objects without deliberate intention in the presence or vicinity of one or more witnesses is thought by some to be related to as-yet-unknown PK/TK processes of the subconscious mind. Researchers use the term "PK agent," especially in spontaneous cases, to describe someone who is suspected of being the source of the PK action. Outbreaks of spontaneous movements or other effects, such as in a private home, and especially those involving violent or physiological effects, such as objects hitting people or scratches or other marks on the body, are sometimes investigated as poltergeist cases.

{ darling, so share with me your love, if you have enough - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{ your tears, if you're holding back, or pain, if that's what it is - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shirtless Husband

User Image

▶ ▷xxMalloryxx◀ ◁

The term psychokinesis (from the Greek ψυχή, "psyche", meaning mind, soul, heart, or breath; and κίνησις, "kinesis", meaning motion, movement; literally "mind-movement" ), also referred to as telekinesis (Greek τῆλε + κίνησις, literally "distant-movement" ) with respect to strictly describing movement of matter, sometimes abbreviated PK and TK respectively, is a term coined by publisher Henry Holt to refer to the direct influence of mind on a physical system that cannot be entirely accounted for by the mediation of any known physical energy (i.e. moving objects with the mind). Examples of psychokinesis could include distorting or moving an object, and influencing the output of a random number generator.

The study of phenomena said to be psychokinetic is part of parapsychology. Some psychokinesis researchers claim psychokinesis exists and deserves further study, although the focus of research has shifted away from large-scale phenomena to attempts to influence dice and then to random number generators.

Most scientists believe that the existence of psychokinesis has not been convincingly demonstrated. A meta-analysis of 380 studies in 2006 found a "very small" effect which could possibly be explained by publication bias. PK experiments have historically been criticised for lack of proper controls and repeatability. However, some experiments have created illusions of PK where none exists, and these illusions depend to an extent on the subject's prior belief in PK.

The term "Telekinesis" was coined in 1890 by Russian psychical researcher Alexander N. Aksakof (also spelled Aksakov). The term "Psychokinesis" was coined in 1914 by American author-publisher Henry Holt in his book On the Cosmic Relations and adopted by his friend, American parapsychologist J. B. Rhine in 1934 in connection with experiments to determine if a person could influence the outcome of falling dice. Both concepts have been described by other terms, such as "remote influencing", "distant influencing" "remote mental influence", "distant mental influence", "directed conscious intention", " anomalous perturbation", and "mind over matter." Originally telekinesis was coined to refer to the movement of objects thought to be caused by ghosts of deceased persons, mischievous spirits, angels, demons, or other supernatural forces. Later, when speculation increased that humans might be the source of the witnessed phenomena not caused by fraudulent mediums and could possibly cause movement without any connection to a spiritualistic setting, such as in a darkened séance room, psychokinesis was added to the lexicon. Eventually, psychokinesis became the term preferred by the parapsychological community. Popular culture, however, such as movies, television, and literature, over the years preferred telekinesis to describe the paranormal movement of objects, likely due to the word's resemblance to other terms, such as telepathy, teleportation, etc.

As research entered the modern era, it became clear that many different, but related, abilities could be attributed to the wider description of psychokinesis and these, along with telekinesis, are now regarded as the specialties of PK. In the 2004 U.S. Air Force-sponsored research report Teleportation Physics Study, the physicist-author Eric Davis, PhD, described the distinction between PK and TK as "telekinesis is a form of PK." The Oxford Dictionary of Psychology, 2009 edition, also defines psychokinesis in a wider sense as involving the "movement or change of physical objects," while its defintion for telekinesis only describes "movement." Psychokinesis, then, is the general term that can be used to describe a variety of complex mental force phenomena (including object movement) and telekinesis is used to refer only to the movement of objects, however tiny (a grain of salt, or air molecules to create wind) or large (an automobile, building, or bridge).

Parapsychology researchers describe two basic types of measurable and observable psychokinetic and telekinetic effects in experimental laboratory research and in case reports occurring outside of the laboratory. Micro-PK (also micro-TK) is a very small effect, such as the manipulation of molecules, atoms, subatomic particles, etc., that can only be observed with scientific equipment. The words are abbreviations for micro-psychokinesis, micropsychokinesis and micro-telekinesis, microtelekinesis. Macro-PK (also macro-TK) is a large-scale effect that can be seen with the unaided eye. The adjective phrases "microscopic-scale," "macroscopic- scale," "small-scale," and "large-scale" may also be used; for example, "a small-scale PK effect."

Spontaneous movements of objects and other unexplained effects have been reported, and many parapsychologists believe these are possibly forms of psychokinesis/telekinesis. Parapsychologist William G. Roll coined the term "recurrent spontaneous psychokinesis" (RSPK) in 1958. The sudden movement of objects without deliberate intention in the presence or vicinity of one or more witnesses is thought by some to be related to as-yet-unknown PK/TK processes of the subconscious mind. Researchers use the term "PK agent," especially in spontaneous cases, to describe someone who is suspected of being the source of the PK action. Outbreaks of spontaneous movements or other effects, such as in a private home, and especially those involving violent or physiological effects, such as objects hitting people or scratches or other marks on the body, are sometimes investigated as poltergeist cases.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You shut your mouth.
How dare you say I go about things the wrong way.
I am human and I need to be loved,
just like everybody else does.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas