This is For both This account and My other account Dor_Mouse_Pickachu13

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Emily Alice Maddison
The Hater

Emily had just left her best friends house after a long night at a concert. She didn't live far so she had deiced to walk home. It was a lovely night the moon was full and the sky was clear. Emily had her arms crossed across her chest. It was cold out and she could she her breath. Her hair blew as the wind picked up and slowed down. She looked around and saw a Range Rover dropped a dude off and drove away.

Emily shivered as a stranger came up to her and said hello. She looked at the boy and realized it was Justin Bieber. She had just seen him in his concert. She hated Justin Bieber. She was tired of hearing his name. "Ummm. . ." She started and looked around. "Hi" She said and started to walk away. 'Weird' she thought not wanting to look back. 'Why the hell was Justin Freak Bieber talking to me? He should be talking to one of those stupid fan girls' she thought and continued to walk gripping herself more now.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

My Style

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Emily Alice Maddison
Beautiful Guitarist

Emily heard her alarm clock go off and her eyes popped open. "Ugh" She said in a whisper sitting up to the new day. Today was the day she went of to camp. She stood up and looked at her stuff the she had packed the day before. She walked to her bathroom and took a quick shower washing everything. She stepped out of the shower and got dressed in her favorite outfit. She looked in the mirror and smiled looking at her outfit. Emily fixed her hair and make-up.

Emily walked over to her bag picking them up and throwing it over her shoulder, then turning to her guitar and picking it up ever so gently. She walked to her door and took a final look around before walking out the door. She loved getting away from home and going to new places. She was going to a camp for the Artistically talented. She was amazing at the guitar and she played all the time. She was new-ish to America and felt out of place some of the time and music was her way out. She came to America from Ireland, so she was pretty far from her homeland.

Emily put her bags in the bed of her truck and set her guitar in the front seat. She got in and started her truck. She looked at her house and wonder if her dad was going to be okay with out her. She put the truck in reverse and pulled out of her drive way heading to her camp. She looked at the road and shook her head. She pulled up to this huge camp and parked.

Emily got out of her truck and looked around the place. She grabbed her Guitar and left the rest of her stuff in her truck till she found her room. 'I hope this goes well' She thought walking around hoping to find someone to talk to so she wouldn't be so alone. She found her room and walked back out to her truck and got the rest of her stuff. She walked back to her room and set her stuff down and looked around the place. She grabbed her guitar again and walked outside to find someone to talk to.

My Style

((OutOfcookies: ))

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Emily Alice Maddison
Beautiful BadAss

Emily Woke up and looked at her clock on her night stand. Today was THE day. She was going of to "camp" and getting away form her stupid drunken dad. She walked over to her suitcase and made sure she had everything before hopping in the shower. All she could think about was her two whole months of worry free beaches. She got out of the shower and got dressed and did all the other things every teenage girl did when they got out of the shower, hair, make-up, ect. . .

Emily grabbed her suitcase and walked out the door to her truck. She put all her things in the bed and walked back in to the house. She grabbed a bottle of orange juice and yelled to her dad telling him she was leaving. She doubted her dad even heard it he was so hung over. She walked back out to her truck and got in starting the engine. She pulled out of the driveway and headed to freedom.

Emily arrived at the beach house and Smiled so happy to be there. 'The good life is a head' She thought and looked at it in shocked about how beautiful it was. It was prefect for her. Emily walked in and looked around "Beautiful Just beautiful" She said to herself and walked up stairs to find a room.

My Style

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
<3 Emily Alice Maddison </3

Emily woke up and looked around. Today was the BIG day and really Emily could not wait! I mean sure she would have to be with another band but She was also going to be with the Best five Musicians she had ever meant and of course the Greatest Band Manager in the world. Emily LOVED her band well not her band but the band that she was in. Emily hopped out of bed and in to the shower.

Emily got out of the shower and smiled. She loved feeling clean. She turned on her straightener and got dressed. She was wearing a pair of dark stone washed jeans and her skin tight Hollywood Heroes tee. Emily walked to her full length mirror that hung on her closet and smiled. She was just about to put on her favorite pair of black Vans when her straightener's timer went off. Emily straighten her hair and put on her make up on then walked back to her shoes and pulled them on.

When Emily was finally Finished with all of that business she walked down stairs. She looked around everyone was gone already so she didn't have to worry about her aunt taking random pictures. Emily walked outside and got in her truck with another smile. She shot out of the drive way on her way to meet everyone.

When Emily got there she hopped out of her truck and walked over to Marci and smiled at her. "Hey Marci, Lexi and Bella" She said and smiled at Lexi and Bella. Emily was normally a nice Person. She walked over to the fridge and garbed a beer and popped it open.

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Emily Alice Maddison
The Run-Way

Emily Woke up and Looked around. It was the same old thing. She was in one of her friends house's. She had been there about a week. It was about Time for her to find a new friend to stay with or visit one she hadn't stayed with a while. She looked next to her and the sun was shining through the window. She saw her friend still asleep, in the bed, so she got up doing her best not to wake her. Emily looked down. She was in her same dusty clothes from yesterday. She went over to her backpack and grabbed some clothes and a towel and went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Emily got out of the shower and put on a fresh set of clothes. She did her hair and Make-up and smiled. She took a lot of pride in her looks. Even if she didn't care what other's think. She walked out of the bathroom and down the hall. 'Okay so I am going to stay for breakfast then I am going to leave.' She thought to her self as she walked in the door of her friend's room. "You're leaving again. Aren't you?" Her friend (Jamie) said. "Ummm . . . Yea, I am." She said and looked down. "Come on Just tell my parents! They will let you stay here." Jamie said looking at her. "You know I can't I don't want to my father to EVER find me" She said and started to get her stuff together.

Emily and Jamie went down to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. Jamie got out two bowls and Emily got out the fruity pebbles and pored them in to the bowls. Jamie got out the milk and put it in her bowl. Emily didn't eat milk in her cereal. She hated soggy food. Emily finished her food and washed her bowl. 'Time to go' She thought and looked at her friend. Jamie knew what she was thinking. Emily and Jamie said there good-byes and she walked to the door. "Till Next time" Emily said with a smile trying to re-insure her friend.

Emily walked out side and looked around. It was a bit cloudy, with a bit of a chill. She looked at her watch and smiled 1:30. WOW. She had slept a LOT longer then she thought. She walked out on to the street and smiled. Another day gone by but she was still there. Emily griped her bag and her guitar case then started to walk.

My Style

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Emily Alice Maddison
The Child-Hood Best Friend

Emily Woke up and Looked around. It was the same old thing every morning. She got up and walked to her closet to find something to wear, then walked to her bathroom to take a shower. Emily was 18 almost 19 and she was a senior in high school. Her dad was in the navy so they moved around a lot when she was younger, but now he was retired, and her mom was a famous photographer, so she like the fact that we moved a lot. Her family was rich-ish so she had a bathroom in her room. She walked to the shower and turned in on, letting it heat up. She looked in the mirror while she waited and smiled. She saw steam rising from her shower and got in.

Emily got out of the shower and got dressed. She did her hair and make up. Emily didn't really were a lot of make up but she did were some. She looked back in the mirror and started to but her jewelry on. She grabbed her charm bracelet that she has always wore but didn't really remember why. It was just special to her. She walked out of her bathroom back into her room and started to get her stuff for school together. "Emily, hurry up darling you are going to be late for school" Emily heard her mom call to her from the kitchen. "Okay give me a minute" she called back to her mom and picked out her bag and threw it on her back. She made her way down stairs and stopped in the kitchen before heading out the door. Emily's mom handed her some strawberry pop-tarts and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Emily walked outside and got in to her truck throwing her backpack in to the set next to her and setting her pop-tarts down. She started the engine and headed off to school. She got to school and saw there was a lot of chatter going on with all the girls and she decided to ignore it. She walked to her locker and put some of her stuff up and got out everything she needed for first period. She walked to class and sat down in her seat when she got there. She watched as the teacher got in front of everyone and told us that we had new students that were famous. 'That's must have been what everyone was all up-ity about this morning' She thought as all the girls in the class started screaming. Emily watched as the three new boys sat down. One of them sat in the seat next to her and she looked over with the corner of her eye. The boy the oddly familiar, besides the fact that he was famous.

Emily sat through first period wondering were she remembered him from.

My Style

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Emily Alice Maddison
The Best Friend

Emily woke up on one sunny Saturday morning to the sound of her alarm going off thinking 'Why do I have to get up'. She hit the top of her alarm and laid on her back in the bed. After about ten minutes about then sat up in her bed looking around her room. She stood and walked to her closet to get something to wear for the day. She found something to wear. She walked over to her bathroom at take a shower. She walked in and turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat up. She looked in the mirror and smiled she looked bad in the morning. Her hair was up in a messy bun, Her make-up all over her face. She saw the steam rising from her shower and got in.

Emily finished her shower and got out. She got dressed and walked over to her dresser and mirror that was in her bedroom. She turned on her straightener on then did her make-up while she was waiting for it to heat up. She heard the beep of the straightener. She started to straighten her hair. She was about half way finished with her hair, she heard her father call up to her. "Hey Emily I am heading to work make sure your brother gets to his karate class" Her father said. "Okay dad, I will" She called back then finished straightening her hair. She looked in the mirror and messed with her hair.

Emily walked out of her room and down the hall to her little brother's room and knocked on the door. "Heyy Allen Get up, you have karate today, and the Ripson's are going to be here to get you in an hour" She said and knocked on the door again and opened it to see if he was awake. He was. "Okay sis" He said as Emily walked out of his room. She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. She got out out some pop-tarts and put them in the toaster. She walked over to the fridge and got out the OJ. The toaster popped and she put the pop-tarts on a plate.

My Style

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Emily Alice Maddison
The Dormouse

Emily woke up to a loud banging on her bedroom door. "Heyy Em you need to get up you can sleep on the plane!" She heard her cousin call to her from the other side of the door. She rubbed her eye and sat up in her bed. "Okay I will be down in like 30 minutes or so" She said and stood up losing her balance then falling back on her bed. She stood up again, this time keeping her balance and walked over to her bathroom to take a shower and get ready. She had a bathroom to herself, her being the only female teen in the house. Her turned on the shower and then turned back to the mirror while she was waiting for it to heat up. She took her hair out of the messy bun it was in quickly brushed it out. She saw the steam raising from the shower and got out of her night clothes then got in to the shower.

Emily finished her shower quickly then hopped out. She dried herself off then rapped herself up in her towel, walking out of her bathroom. She walked over to her bedroom door and made sure it was locked, so she could change with some peace of mind. She dropped her towel and walked over to her closet to find something to wear. She didn't really have much in there, since most of her stuff was packed already. She found an outfit and put it on, then went to do her hair and make-up. She walked down stairs to her cousin and uncle sitting at the table eating breakfast.
"Oh Look at her. Growing up and leaving us" her uncle said then stood up to give her a hug. She hugged him back then ate some breakfast. She hated airplane food. She finished her food and her Uncle Took her to the airport.

~Time Skip The Plane ride~

Emily got to her new school and looked at it in awe. The school was huge, it was magical. She walked through the gates and smiled 'I hope this goes well' She thought walking around. She took a deep breath and set out to find her dorm.

My Style - <3
Song in my Head - Avril Lavigen - Smile
With - Myself
Where - Home Then Airplane then School
Mood - Nervous/ Tired
OCC - Nothing

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Emily Alice Maddison
Ms. Tomboy

Emily Alice Maddison woke up the same why she always does. To the sound of her alarm clock going off like it was a bomb. She rolled over in her bed and picked up her alarm clock, throwing it across the room, hitting it on the wall and breaking it. That was the third alarm clock she had broken this month. She stretched and sat up in her bed moving the hair that had fell out of her messy bun while she slept out of her face, not really wanting to face that day ahead of her. She sat in her bed not really having the energy to get up, her eyes only slightly open. Finally she got up her mojo and stood up, rocking back and forth trying to keep her balance. She stumbled over the her window to see if her aunt and uncle were still at home. 'Their cars aren't here' She thought knowing that meant they had left already. She closed her window's flowie thingies and walked over to her computer, turned her speakers all the way up, and started blasting Bullet for my Valentine all over the house. She walked out of her room and over to her brothers room like a zombie, then started to pound on his door. "James Sean you better get up" she yelled knowing he couldn't hear her. She opened his door and picked up on of his shoes that where laying by the door and threw it at his head, then leaving to go take a shower. She walked back into her room to find some clothes to wear not wanting to go to naked, though she was pretty sure some of the guys wouldn't of minded. She found what she was going to wear and walked over to the bathroom, then started the shower. She looked in the mirror while she waited for it to heat up. Emily hated cold showers. She took down her messy bun and brushed out her hair. She saw the steam raising from her shower and smiled as she got in.

Emily finished her shower and got dressed, putting her hair up in a towel then walking back to her room. She got into her room and took her hair down and started hand drying it. She turned on her straightener and did her make-up while she waited for it to heat up. She really didn't wear much make-up. Only some eyeliner and lip gloss, then she felt like she could to anything. She heard the beep of her straightener telling her that it was hot and she started to do her hair. She finished all her girl-ish stuff she did every morning then walked back over to her brothers room, her music still blasting through out the house. She knocked on the door then let herself in, going over to the head of her brothers head bed, knowing he didn't set his alarm clock, He never did. She got down on one knee right next to his ear and Screamed "WAKE UP!!!!". She smiled as she watched her brother jump the the loud sound of her voice. She stood up and walked out of her brother's room knowing he would go back to sleep unless he wanted that again. She walked down stair to get herself some breakfast so she could leave for school. She got to the kitchen and looked in the cabinets for something to eat. She finally found some bread and made some toast. She walked over to the fridge and got herself a glass of milk to go with her toast. She eat and drank her breakfast then headed outside to her truck so she could head to school. She walked out side and smiled. It was a lovely day today. She hopped in her F-150 4 door black ford truck and headed off to school.

~Skip Ride to school~

She got to school and hopped out of her truck looking around. She hated school. School held some of the worst memories of her life. She sighed and started to walk to the front door of the school. 'Man why is this place so boring?' She thought to herself and looked around for someone to talk to.

My Style - <3
With - Myself
Where - Home Then School
Mood - Bored
OCC - Sorry It is so Long my brain is good this morning/afternoon

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Emily Alice Maddison Stewart
The Dormouse

Emily Alice woke up to the sound of her alarm clock going off like crazy. She rolled over and hit her clock angrily on the top making it shut up. She sat up in her bed looking around. 'F*ck it I wanna go back to sleep' She thought, not wanting to go to school or to face the day. She rubbed her neck as she stood up out of her bed, then walked over to her closet, pulling out something to wear. After getting something to get dressed in she walked out of her room into the hallway, and saw her sister already dressed and ready for school. She didn't understand how she did it. She smiled as her sister told her she would be going and that she loved her. "Bye Love ya too Sis" She said quietly to herself because her sister was already gone. She hated feeling like her sister was hiding something from her, but she never figured it out. Emily walked over to the bathroom wanting to get a quick shower before she started her first day of school AGAIN. She hated moving, but she hope this time it would be different and she could have a good Junior year. She was a grade ahead of her sister so she didn't really get to see her much during the school day. She hopped in the shower and got all Clean then Hopped right back out. She Got dressed then walked back to her room and did her hair and make up. She ran out the door and hopped in her truck, even though it was close enough to walk, She was to lazy and Tired.

Emily Alice Got to school and parked her truck, taking the keys out of the Engine and walking into the school. She looked around and saw that she wasn't late and smiled, as she walked to her first period class. She looked around and sighed it looked like she had a bunch of idiots in her class. She walked up to the Teachers desk and told her that she was the new student. "Class we have a new Student, Emily" The teacher said and pointed at Emily. She smiled with her arms a crossed her chest like she was going to tare that class up. She was in a b*tchy mood today and didn't feel like being fun and nice. "You can have a seat right there" The teacher spook again. She took a seat next to a group of boys and shook her head already wanting the day to be over.

My Style - <3
With - Myself
Where - Home Then School
Mood - Tired/Bored
OCC - Nothing

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Swear Like a S-A-I-L-O-R

Sophie Alice Maddison
Ms. Hater

Sophie awoke one afternoon about 12:30, It was the normal wake up time for her. She was usually out late at night, it was just how everything went. Soph sat up in her bed and not to seconds later the alarm on her phone started to go off. She looked around her room and stood up with a big stretch of her arms and a yawn. Her hair was up in a pony tail and make-up smudged on her face and under her eyes. She walked over to her mirror and smiled with a small laugh. She looked horrid. Sophie walked over to her closet and graded something to wear then she was off to take a shower. She walked over to her bathroom that was adjoin to her room. She stuck her hand in the shower and turned it on, then looked in the mirror as she waited for the shower to warn up. She hated cold showers. She took her hair down from her pony tail and brushed it out so it wouldn't tangle while she was washing it. Soph saw the steam start to raise from the shower and she got in. She washed herself and did everything most everyone did in the shower.
Sophie finished her shower and hoped out. She had a nice shower but she knew she had other things to do today. She got Dressed and went back into her room. She walked over to her dresser and looked in the mirror her hair was still all wet and know she didn't have any make-up on. She smiled and started to blow dry her hair which didn't take to long, then she straighten it and started teasing it. She hated it when her hair was all flat and not lively. Soph finished everything she wanted to do with her hair and started to do her make up, which didn't take long because she didn't were much at all. Usually just some eyeliner mascara and lip gloss. Sophie smiled and stood in front of her full length mirror and nodded. She looked good!
Soph looked around her room one last time,put her shoes on and walked down stairs to get her something to eat. She hopped into the kitchen and went straight to the fridge and got out some bacon she had made the other day. She wasn't really all that hungry but she knew she had to eat something. Soph finished eating and decided to go on a walk around town for awhile. Sure she had a car but every now and then she found it better to walk. She got into town and just walked around.

Dress Like a D-O-L-L <3

My Style - <3
With - My self
Where - On the Street
Mood - Bored
OCC - Nothing

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Swear Like a S-A-I-L-O-R

Sophie Alice Maddison
Ms. Sister

Sophie awoke one afternoon about 12:30, It was the normal wake up time for her. She was usually out late at night, it was just how everything went. Soph sat up in her bed and not to seconds later the alarm on her phone started to go off. She looked around her room and stood up with a big stretch of her arms and a yawn. Her hair was up in a pony tail and make-up smudged on her face and under her eyes. She walked over to her mirror and smiled with a small laugh. She looked horrid. Sophie walked over to her closet and graded something to wear then she was off to take a shower. She walked over to her bathroom that was adjoin to her room. She stuck her hand in the shower and turned it on, then looked in the mirror as she waited for the shower to warn up. She hated cold showers. She took her hair down from her pony tail and brushed it out so it wouldn't tangle while she was washing it. Soph saw the steam start to raise from the shower and she got in. She washed herself and did everything most everyone did in the shower.
Sophie finished her shower and hoped out. She had a nice shower but she knew she had other things to do today. She got Dressed and went back into her room. She walked over to her dresser and looked in the mirror her hair was still all wet and know she didn't have any make-up on. She smiled and started to blow dry her hair which didn't take to long, then she straighten it and started teasing it. She hated it when her hair was all flat and not lively. Soph finished everything she wanted to do with her hair and started to do her make up, which didn't take long because she didn't were much at all. Usually just some eyeliner mascara and lip gloss. Sophie smiled and stood in front of her full length mirror and nodded. She looked good!
Soph looked around her room one last time,put her shoes on and walked down stairs to get her something to eat. She hopped into the kitchen and went straight to the fridge and got out some bacon she had made the other day. She wasn't really all that hungry but she knew she had to eat something. Sophie hear her brother wake up and stumble down the stairs. "Making anything for me sis?" Her brother asked her. Shaking her head from left to right. "Fine" She said finishing up what she started. "Here Loser" She said and handed him the plate she got out for herself.

Dress Like a D-O-L-L <3

My Style - <3
With - My self
Where - At Home
Mood - Bored
OCC - Nothing

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Swear Like a S-A-I-L-O-R

Sophie Alice Maddison
Ms. Childhood Bestfriend.

Sophie awoke one Monday Just like she did most mornings. Her alarm was going off like a bomb. She roled over off her side to her back slamming the head of her alarm clock with her left hand with out thinking about it. She really didn't want to get up, she had had one crazy weekend like most of her weekends. Opening her eyes and looking around her room Sophie saw that her blankets were all over her floor. She liked having her room clean most of the time, It was just how her dad raised her. She sat up in bed rubbing her eye. She was in college and living on her own. Standing up Sophie was off to start her normal morning doings. First she started out making her bed, knowing her dad would be ever so disappointed with her if she didn't. She was glad she wasn't living with her parents anymore. She had moved five times in her high school years. So it was nice to spend time in one place and make friends, Like her friend Adaliese. Ada was her best friend, which it was nice to have one of those in your life for once. Even though they didn't always like the same things she was still her best friend. After she finished making her bed she walked over to her Ipod dock that had her Ipod on it, and started blasting her favorite band/group. It was a Korean group that just made her feel something inside. Something about her past drew her to them. The names and the faces were all so familiar to her.Standing there listening to them sing she remembered that she had to continue getting ready for school. She walked over to her closet to find something to wear to college that day. She found something and laid it out of her bed. She walked over to the bathroom that was adjoined to her room and looked in the mirror. She hair was up in a messy bun and their was make-up all over her eyes. She didn't wear a lot of make-up but it sure did look like a lot in the morning. Standing in front of the mirror and sink she graded a wash cloth from the drawer to the left of her. With the wash cloth in hand she began to wash her face. She dried her face then began to brush her teeth. She would have done all of this in the shower but there was no mirror in there and she liked seeing what she was doing. Sophie finished everything she had to do at her sink and took her hair down then brushed it out. She turned on the shower and waited for it to get to the water to get warm. She took off all her clothes and got in the shower. She washed everywhere her hair her back her belly her arms, Everywhere. After that she shaved her legs and armpits.

Sophie finished up in the shower and got out grabbing the towel that was hanging next to the shower. She dried her face first then partly dried her hair then wrapped it up in the towel. She graded her second towel and continued to dry her body. All dry she walked out in to her room and put on the clothes that she had laid on her bed. She had this style with her clothes that was just her. After she was all dressed she walked over to her dresser that had a huge mirror over it and all her hair and make-up products on it. She began with blow-drying her hair then straighten it once it was dry. She started on her make-up next. She didn't really wear a lot of make-up. Normally it was just eye-liner and lip gloss. She walked over to her night stand that held her bracelet that she had gotten sometime in her childhood. It meant the world to her, But for the life of her she had no clue why. She finished everything she needed in her room then walked out to the kitchen to grab a bowl of Coca-coca puffs before heading out to get her best-friend Ada. She had a good feeling about today she didn't know why, it was just one of those days. Sophie finished up her bowl of breakfast and walked it over to the kitchen sink and washed it. Sophie pulled out her phone that was suck in her back pocket where she always put it and texted Ada.

To: Ada

She sent the message and stuck the phone back in her back pocket for safe keeping. She messed around with her bracelet wasting time before going out. She had felt she had wasted enough time and headed out side to her all black F-150 truck. She loved that truck she had had it since the day she turned 16. Sophie looked back into the small back seat of the truck to make sure she had all her school stuff. She rarely ever brought her stuff inside, it was just to much work, and there was no point to it. She always finished what she need for class that day, the day before. She started up her truck and pulled out of her drive way and was off to Ada's place.

She got there and honked the horn to let her know that she was there and sat back and listened to Dora Dora play through her speakers on her truck.

Dress Like a D-O-L-L <3

My Style - <3
Song in my Head - U-Kiss - DORADORA
With - noone
Where - Home
Mood - Bored
OCC - Hope this is a good first post. I am rather proud of it. *Edit*

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Swear Like a S-A-I-L-O-R

Sophie Alice Maddison
Ms. Childhood best-freind.

Sophie awoke from a long nights sleep with a huge yawn and looked around her room. It looked the same as it did the night before, She didn't know why it would look different, but she just happened to wake up every morning, think that her life was just some dream and her life was some big shot life. Her life wasn't bad or anything like that, it was just how it was to her. It was like when you fell asleep on the couch and you woke up in your room, not knowing how you got there. Sophie slowly sat up in her bed as she let out another quite yawn and put her hand over her mouth has she did it. She brushed her hair that had fell out of the messy bun she put it in the night before out of her face with her hand and looked around with a sigh as her alarm started to go off telling her to get up for School. She hit the off button on her alarm, She stood up and waked over to her night stand and found her iPod and put it on it's docking station to put on some music, to help her get ready for the day ahead of her. U-KISS came blasting out her speakers and her smiled. The song was DORADORA. It was a great way to start the day. She walked over to her closet and graded some clean cloths to change into. She walked over to her bathroom that was connected to her room, Not that it would matter if it wasn't since she lived on her own. She took her hair down as she looked in the mirror. She started the water in the shower and looked back in the mirror removing some of the eyeliner that was smudged under her eyes while she waited for the water to heat up. She saw the steam rise and smiled, Nothing was better then U-kiss and a nice warm shower, Well maybe if there was some coffee it would be better, but she was going to get some coffee later. Sophie took off all her clothes and hoped in the nice warm shower.
Sophie finished her shower and got out with a smile and a sigh. She felt like today was going to be a great day, at least she hoped it was going to be. BUT you never really knew what was going to happen. Drying off as Neverland started to play on her Ipod she smiled and started dancing as she got dressed. There was just something about U-KISS that reminded her of better times. After getting fully dressed Sophie walked back out into her room to do her hair and make-up. It never took long to do, in fact the thing that took the longest was getting her hair to dry. She dried her hair first witch took about ten minutes. Then she moved on to Straightening it and styling to how she wanted it for the day.She wasn't much of a girly girl but she just felt better about herself if she had done something with her hair. She got her black eyeliner and put it on. Eyeliner was the only make-up she wore, besides the occasional lip gloss. She walked out into the kitchen and got her morning cup of coffee. She looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall with a sigh, She was going to have to leave for school in a few minutes. She finished her cup of coffee then walked back into her bedroom to get the stuff that she needed for the day. She got into her room and graded her phone from her nightstand then her Ipod off the dock, plugged her headphones in then put that in her pocket. She graded the bracelet that she always wore for some reason, but she had no clue why, She just knew it had some special meaning to her. She walked back out of her room knowing that she didn't have to worry about any of the things she would need for school, since it was all already in her truck.
Sophie walked back out into her kitchen where the front door was and took one last look around, checked if she had everything, then walked out the door locking it behind her. She walked over to her truck that was parked outside and unlocked it. She hoped in and looked in the side seat to make sure her bag was still there. She started her truck up and pulled out of her drive-way and headed off to school. She was just ready to get the day over with. The School wasn't all that far from were she lived so it wasn't much of a long drive. She could walk there and still get to school in time. She slowly pulled up to the school and parked. Turning off the truck she got out and smiled and the fresh morning smell of school life. She graded her bag and tossed it over her shoulder and put on of her headphones in and listened to her music as she walked in to the school and over to her first class of the day. She got to the class room and sat in the seat that wa in the middle of the row that was closest to the window.

Dress Like a D-O-L-L <3

My Style - <3
With - No One
Where - Home/School
Mood - Bored
OCC - FIRST POST YAY!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items