Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Ladykiller

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
++++Easter Items + Pure Giveaway++++
╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Hey cuties, I've been planning this giveaway for quite some time now and here we finally are.
Because I know its what you all are interested, lets talk about the baskets of goodies I've got for everyone.

++++++++++The Goodies:++++++++++
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

AND

1,ooo,ooo,ooo Gold will also be given out.
I may even have up to 2,ooo,ooo,ooo Gold to give out which I may use to buy more giveaway items or give out in pure.
Also as you may have gathered, I am an artist. Lucky posters, frequent or not, will have a chance to receive a free sketch from me. I won't be doing anything other that your current avatars so dress your best!

++++++++++Rules:++++++++++
You can win multiple times!
Frequent posters get preference over people that just show up.
I'll be keeping an eye out for snipers so don't even think about it.
PMing me is fine.
Prizes will be given out via gifting, so please make sure you can receive gifts. This includes pure as it will be given out via mithrill coins. (Yes that means 100M at a time.)
Do you have a quest? Have it in your signature and I might go ahead and snag whatever item your questing for you.
Stick around and talk to others.
Do not beg, b***h, whine, moan, complain, etc.etc.etc. regarding anything.
This is not an a** kissing contest.
Despite that yes, I'm cool with being friend'd but I will not be donating to my friends after the contest and being on my friends list may actually diminish your chances of winning anything.

++++++++++Games and Ways to Win:++++++++++
Page Contests:

Check the first post as I'll update every now and again that 1st/2nd/3rd/etc. poster on page XX will win a certain item or lump sum of gold.
Quote Contests:

During the page contests I may drop a post that will have the image of one of the giveaway items, or a lump sum of gold with the instructions to be the first to quote me. Whomever quotes first wins the prize.
Frequenters:

People who stick around and chat have a chance of randomly being gifted gold or items, or being drawn. You don't have to talk with me to qualify and you don't have to kiss my a**. Just stick around and keep the thread alive, preferably by talking to your fellow gaians and you'll be noticed and put into a special drawing I'll have going for Risky Bunny and a large sum of gold.

Future games to be added.

Timid Ladykiller

++++++++++Current Contest++++++++++

QUICK! First person to page ten wins User Image

Hehekea generated a random number between 0 and 100000000 ... 10649702!

Timid Ladykiller

Timid Ladykiller

The Amecha Piñata!
User Image
You get to hit the Amecha Pinata!
The point is to hit once and try to get as much gold to fall out as possible!
Generate a random number between 0 and X and the number you generate is how much gold you get. Good luck and give it your best swing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff