Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Garbage

xPᴏᴛᴀᴛᴏ·s Lᴏɢʙᴏᴏᴋ |
╰-----------------╯

An old-looking logbook made for keeping track of the buying and selling of items. The first few pages are brimming with transactions in several languages, but a sloppier hand has begun to fill the other pages in Dwarvish.

Entries
          1. Weirdos

Eternal Garbage

entry one: weird courtyard kids

Important Notes and s**t:
        - Don't fall asleep in courtyards
        - Weirdos exist everywhere, even schools and they are very persistent
        - I don't even know why I bother

Another year at Merlin. Last one wasn't very eventful. Don't know why I'm writing this. Probably because I'm awake and eating isn't occupying all of my hand space.

I fell asleep in the courtyard today. I was walking and then the sun felt really warm and I just fell out. Onto my bags. Some random kids decided to take it as an invitation to approach. Mistake number one for me. And them too, probably. Dunno what they'd get out of hanging around a piece of s**t.

I woke up when Baggage this dude named Cabbage tried to pull on Plate. I wasn't all the way awake yet so I kinda freaked out and grabbed his arm. Reflex. Think I scared him and the others.

The sun was really bright and this one goth lookin chick held her parasol thing over me. She's a second year too. Adrienne. Didn't recognize her, but I was sleeping most of the time last year. Anyway, there was another girl. Egg. She and Adrienne giggle a lot.

They were all... nice.

We chatted, kinda. Cabbage was really fixated on calling me Sleeping Beauty. Adrienne was Snow white. He couldn't find a name for Egg? Whatever. The conversations were about... food. And magic. Magic food. Usual stuff. Cabbage is an Ekaterina. Egg and Adrienne are Janus.

Cabbage keeps a rabbit-lookin thing named Cinnamon. We talked about Cinnamon and Plate for a little bit. He mentioned a cousin named Sylvia. Whoever she is, she obviously had some trouble teaching this kid stuff, because he asks what a word means almost every five minutes. It's like clockwork. I don't really mind. I just tell him what it means and he seems satisfied.

Hanging out with them was confusing. They laugh a lot about stuff that doesn't really matter. I ended up calling them 'wow' and then they decided to insist that I was too. Pulled my beanie over my face, but they didn't stop. I told them that they were wrong but it made them insist more. How weird.

Adrienne wanted to give me a makeover. Egg backed her up. They'll probably be hounding me constantly by the end of the week. What am I, seven? No ******** thanks. I raised my voice a little. Got irritated, so I headed off to the Lucian dorms. Saw Muna and waved. He probably eavesdropped on the a*****e parade behind me. They were trying to make me feel better about myself. At least, Egg and Adrienne were. Cabbage didn't even know what a makeover was.

Egg said I have no confidence. I dunno. All of them carried my bags so I gave in and let them smear s**t all over my face. Compliment central. They liked it.

I wasn't sure how to feel about it. Cabbage smiled, Egg smiled, Adrienne smiled. Smile smile smile. They're all so happy all the time. I didn't hate the makeover, though. Adrienne is actually pretty good at the whole transformation process. I looked different. Which is better. So I thanked her.

First day was alright. Fell asleep not too long after that. They must've moved me to the bed. I still have to unpack. Not feeling motivated right now. Tired.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff