Fashionable Genius

Go away, don't post. :c

ALL LAYOUTS WERE MADE BY ME, v i p Lollidella
DO NOT STEAL

Fashionable Genius

User Image

User Image User Image

"speak"
                                                Finally, it was time for the man to move out of his house. He had been living with his mother under employment circumstances. Honestly she had no problem with it, she loved having her only boy living with her but he felt like he was too much on the poor woman. It was already hard enough as it was and she had to take of him too? He couldn't take it. About a week ago he remembered his friend Jae, who helped him with his problem instantly. Giving him a nice apartment for not too bad of a price. Who could give up that deal? On top of that he had a decent job that kept him on his feet for awhile. The place was temporary but it was perfect enough for him to stay until he found a real place. His mother and older sister didn't hesitate to come with him. She wanted to see her boy off, even though they were really only going to be living a few blocks from each other. Ji Yong was seriously a mama's boy, it didn't matter to him though. He loved his mother, she meant the world to him. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't be the person he was now. Taking his luggage to his car with the help of his mother the man smiled. Putting his luggage in his trunk he sighed. Packing was already hard enough, unpacking was probably going to take days. With all of the clothes he had, he wasn't even sure if the closet that he was going to have would be big enough. That probably wasn't likely, a wardrobe like his would take up two walking closets, easy. Opening the car door for his umma and noona and watched them climb in before getting into the drivers seat himself.

Turning on the engine his sister tapped on his shoulder. "Yah, I'm going to stay with you for a bit, I need to see if this place is good enough for my baby brother." she said with a grin. A small blush rolled over his cheeks, "Aish, I'm not a little kid anymore!" he said trying to hide his embarrassment. She always treated him like a kid, and probably always will because he would always be her younger brother. Driving to his new place he realized it was a lot closer than he though. Only a few minutes really. Parking his car and getting out, he opened the door for his family and pulled his key from his pocket. It was a nice decent place. Not too fancy and not broken down either, just the way he liked things. He hoped he would make it feel like he was at home with his mother. Gesturing his mother and sister along they walked up the stairs to the second floor. Brushing his hair out of his face the man walked through the halls and look for number 208. "Ah! Here it is." he said excitedly turning to his female counterparts. Opening the door he realized it wasn't locked. With an awkward pause he opened it, noticing a few things that was a little strange for a "new" apartment. There seemed to already be things in it. Not just normal things in every apartment. Stuff like food, which was a little strange.

Looking around he noticed someone there. A tall man, his sister and mother seemed to notice him too. "Oh! He's handsome!" his sister whispered to the two of them, leaving Ji Yong completely speechless. He didn't hear about a roommate, the man wasn't exactly what was going on. After an awkward pause he stroked his hand through his hair. "Um, excuse me. Are you looking for something?" he asked casually walking towards the taller man. This place was pretty spacious when he looked at it, and the rent was cheap. There's always a catch isn't there? Jae could have at least had the courtesy to tell him he was going to have someone sharing the same home as him. Instead they meet under circumstances like this. Looking at the man a little confused he tried to refrain from being snippy. This was the apartment that Jae promised him. He didn't say anything about anyone else. He was really looking forward to finally having a place to himself too. A lot of questions popped in his mind. Would this guy be able to pay rent? Was he responsible? Could he do everyday chores? Some of the questions even pissed him off a little. Turning to his mother and sister he swallowed his pride, switching his attention back to the man. Reaching his hand out towards him he smiled, showing his perfect top row of pearly whites. "I'm Kwon Ji Yong, I'm moving in here today. Was there something you needed?" he asked casually hoping that he was just thinking too much and this guy was a worker or something. He didn't seem like someone easy to get along with. Jae was going to get hell for this, for sure.

ooc : I think I understand how it looks xD
                                                this post sucks, and its kinda long. oh god ramble

Fashionable Genius

.User Image
                                x x x x x I ' V E C A M E H E R E W I T H NO REST
                                x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x SINCE I WAS 13
                                x x x x x x x x x x MY MIGHTIEST WEAPON WAS
                                x x x x MY CONFIDENCE

███████████████████████▌█▌█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌█▌███████████████████████▌

Hearing the announcement come on he noticed they said the location to meet. Once he reached out the door he began fixing the color of his shirt, then noticed the same group of girls that was talking about him earlier standing outside. He gave them a charming smirk, he wasn't too sure why but they gasped and looked at each other with their cheeks burning in red.

Continuing on he walked towards the sax staircase. Once he made it he saw two girls there and one boy. He wasn't too interested in them but he listened to the speech for a little while. After it he walked towards the door and was about to leave until he noticed a girl getting scolded by her outfit. He looked her direction and shrugged it off but before he could walk away the same lady that caught her came up to him.

"Yah! Your outfit isn't appropriate either!" she scolded him. "What?" he asked with a confused look. "You're a grown man, you shouldn't be showing your chest like that?" ""What? Wae (Why), that's the style lady." his tone was obviously annoyed. This person definitely didn't have much fashion sense.

Shoving a uniform in his chest he looked at it awkwardly. "You have to wear a uniform, or you'll get booted out of here. You can wear anything else after school and on weekends!" she yelled at him some more. He was beginning to get a little frustrated with the woman. She was being a lot nicer with the mid-rift girl, then again that girl didn't talk back to her.

Unfolding the uniform he felt like gagging. "Mwoya, ige? (What is this?) You want me to wear this? Aish!" he asked her confused. Walking away before she could say anything he walked down the hall. There was no way he was going to wear that. It looked completely wrong, just terrible. Being a person of fashion, he wasn't going to be seen wearing that atrocity. At least he didn't have to stand in line for it.

Taking his mind off it he sighed, pulling out his phone he plugged in his earbuds and began listening to a beat he made awhile ago. , He began to rap a song he had written awhile ago, just loud enough so everyone could hear. This song, it's lyrics were very sincere. He had written this awhile ago for someone who had left him a few years ago.

He loved her with all his heart, but he didn't want him to reach his dreams. Her dreams were more important. He tried to make it work but she only cared about herself, that's why he was never really interested in people afterwards.

As he walked he dazed off a bit, keeping uniform under his arm. Suddenly he felt his feet come to a stop, he had bumped into something. Or someone. Looking forward he noticed a boy with bleach blonde hair, how his hair used to be before he cut it. "Ah, sorry." he said quietly rubbing the back of his neck and bowing.

Turning he tried to continue walked but noticed a girl wearing and American flag for a shirt. He scanned her up and down. He wasn't too sure what to say, he liked it though. It matched he guess, but she was a petite girl with a small sense of fashion he could give her that. "Nice outfit." was all he said to her as he fixed his hair.

OOC : Edited, clicked submit instead of preview earlier. o n o

User Image

Fashionable Genius

User Image

x x x x x LONG TIME NO SEE
                                x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x since i've saw you last time
                                x x x x x x x x x x you've looked good
                                you have become prettier.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x YOU ARE ALWAYS PRETTY TO ME
                                x x x x x x xbut something's different about your look today.
                                x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xyou have a cold look about you. your eyes are filling with sympathy

x x x x xIN FRONT OF YOU I LOOK SMALLER

User Image
                                                              Fluttering her eyes open the caramel headed girl groaned looking at the time. It was still extremely early, and she had stayed up last night getting ready for the next day. Today was the day, the day they were going to debut, but her face waking up wasn't exactly what you could say was fit for an idol. Ruffling her hair she looked around the room noticing that the rest of the members were still sound asleep.

Forcing herself out of bed she let out a lousy yawn and walked to the bathroom. Looking into the mirror she let out a lazy chuckle from seeing her face bloated. Washing her face and her teeth her cheeks began to regain their original shape. Throwing off her clothes she took a quick shower and got dressed. Looking back into the mirror Hye Rin blow dried her hair, brushed it, styled it, and made it exactly the way she wanted it before leaving. She was going to meet her all time idols today, she had to look nice.

Even though she wanted to look nice, Hye Rin wasn't exactly a make up person. It made her feel heavy and uncomfortable, most of her beauty was natural which conflicted with her blunt and overly happy attitude. Especially for the one and only G-Dragon. Making her way back to the girls she looked at them lazily.

The girl obviously still wasn't fully awake yet. Sitting back on her bed she folded the blankets and straightened out her pillows, as well as adding the small amount of accessories to complete her outfit. Scratching the top of her head a bit she huffed out a small breath of air before putting on her hat. Rin was extremely excited to wake up the girls, but they were tired from all the practice she felt a little guilty to. She was the leader, her members were everything to her but she knew they would be just as happy as her when they reached their destination.

Standing up she stood at the front of the room, the perfect spot for all of the girls to hear her. Taking a deep breath she cheered in an excited voice to wake them up. "Annyeong! Good morning girls! Time to wake up, we have a debut to complete you know!" Going to each members bed she lightly shook them to wake each of them up. "Ma'dame, we have a job to do! Hunni, wake up! Aish, Minnie, Ani, you can't go looking like that can you?!" she said playfully with a smile.

They would probably be mad at her for waking them up so noisily, but she knew that once they made it to the meeting location they would thank her for it. They were girls, they needed all the time they could get. Especially since Rin knew how much each of the girls loved BIGBANG. She wasn't only thinking that for them though. The one and only G-Dragon and Daesung, practicing with her, singing with her, her life time dream was finally going to come true.

Plus waking them up this way would get them into the fighting spirit wouldn't it? There was no time for moping or fatigue today. Putting on her socks and picking up her shoes she sat them next to her bed and waited for the girls to wake up and get ready. It was still about two hours before the meeting but there were four of them that still had to get ready. Slipping on clothes was simply not an option at a time like this.

Smiling the girl chuckled at each of the members sleepy faces. Laying back down her her bed she spread her arms out on it but left her leg dangling off the sides. Grabbing a pillow she hugged it tight into her chest and closed her eyes. Swinging her feet back and forth she let out a bit of a lazy, mopey sound. She got a sudden idea to make the girls feel a bit frantic. Even though it wasn't the best thing to do in the morning to them, she loved teasing and having fun with the girls so she gave it a shot. "If we're late the last person to finish has to give me thirty push ups!"

[ooc] This post is so blegh, but I had to set the mood~ Girls, since you're still technically trainees you have a smaller dorm to share. xD[/ooc]

Fashionable Genius

User Image

Number one VIP Park Hye Rin
                                                    ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅
                                                    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxKWON JI YONG'SxxxxxxxxGREATEST VIP
                                                    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

Making her way out of the limousine the girl was amazed. The building was huge, thinking about how often she'll be going to it made her smile. Though it wouldn't be easy at all. They'd work her blood and tears like they did everybody else that's ever been in YG Entertainment. Walking inside the girl noticed G-Dragon and CL talking together, they were playful and bumped shoulders. She wondered if they had a romantic relationship with each other. Making the left side of her cheek puff up she tried to deny the fact that she was a bit jealous.

Following everybody in the girl kept her hands folded in front of her. Hye Rin felt like she had to keep inside her own space to keep everything clean. Well, that's how she felt when she went anywhere. She was definitely a bit of a clean freak but it was polite to keep to yourself and not touch up on everything anyway. Making there way into the elevator she walked in and stayed in the corner stiffly. Pressing her lips together she refrained from speaking in thought she might say something stupid. Once they reached the fourteenth floor she saw G-Dragon make his way in an opposite direction. Glancing over him quickly she followed YG and CL.

Heading into a big room there were a few chairs. Allowing us to sit down Hye Rin walked over to the one on the edge brushing the wrinkles out of her skirt before sitting down. Placing her hands on her lap she crossed her legs in a very ladylike way. They waited for a few minutes before GD returned to their small group. Smiling at him she noticed him choose the seat next to her, with a small stare she looked back up to YG and listened to his speech. She didn't say anything but listened very carefully making sure she wouldn't miss anything he said.

Hearing GD speak she turned her head towards him and listened. Hye Rin had a bit of a habit of looking people straight in the eyes when they talked to it usually made people feel awkward but she couldn't help it. It was only common sense wasn't it? At least that's what her mother taught her when she was younger. Listening to him she thought about the first thing he said. For a month, her and him working together? Another one of her life long dreams since years ago would be achieved soon. A huge smile spread across her face before she continued to hear what he said. "I didn't think they'd jump into it so soon." she thought to herself. She did need a debut though, if she didn't get any fans she could say goodbye to YG forever. Or even worse, G-Dragon.

The girl was a bit confused by his next statement. "Fashion . .?" she mumbled to herself looking at her outfit. Was what she was wearing strange? Jumping up from hearing his voice once more she looked at him. Together on Fridays? She didn't have any objection to that. Nodding she smiled back in return with a slight blush. Turning back to YG she just realized something. It had been awhile since she danced, probably since high school. The girl was talented but dancing wasn't one of her best ones, she was good but when she entered the talent show in her senior year her and her friends ended up second place. She did practice a bit more with them afterwards though, maybe she was better now. Especially with a professional taking care of her.

"Maybe we should start with a few singles first. To see how things work out. Or maybe . ." she heard YG say. Staring intently at him she wondered what his finished sentence would be. "How did you find out about BIGBANG Hye Rin?" he asked her curiously with a smile. She thought about his question for a bit then smiled, she might as well tell them. "Well, to be honest I wasn't very fond of K-pop until I found out about BIGBANG. The first song I heared from them was Lies when my brother showed it to me years ago, but I never remembered the name of it. In 2008 my sister told me to watch HaruHaru and I fell in love with them from there." she explained with a giggle. The term "in love" wasn't exaggerating either. She literally loved them, posters, concerts, backstage passes, all that. Of course she figured that they wouldn't remember her from backstage since they had so many fans but she still considered herself the biggest fan. G-Dragon fan that is.

"I see, which member do you like most?" he asked teasingly with a laugh. Of course he already asked this when they interviewed at the audition. The fact that he knew she was sitting right next to him was probably the reason he asked it. The girl didn't say a word and gave a cute pout. Trying to ignore him she began singing But I love you by GD, one of her favorite solos of his, to herself. Laughing he moved on. "Well, like Park Bom she didn't start off with an entire album, the songs were released little by little depending on the hits. She was also in a lot of music videos of yours JiYong." he said casually to him. Hye Rin looked at G-Dragon and realized that was true, she was featured in a bit of their videos also. "Though fashion and dance seem to be a good idea. As well as writing together on Fridays. Are you ready Hye Rin?"

Smiling the girl nodded at him happily. She wasn't too sure if they were going to start today or not but she was ready for anything right now. She was too excited to be tired, but she wasn't sure if G-Dragon had gotten any rest yet. Since he was the leader they probably worked him ridiculously hard and keeping him up so she can achieve her dreams was selfish. She just wanted to tell him to go to bed, but she didn't know the whole situation.

OOC : It's fine~ The training seems like it'll be the fun part ♥

User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Genius

User Image

"speak"
                                                                          Fluttering her eyes open the brown haired girl looked around the room, then at her alarm clock. It was still rather early, but it was time for her to get up. Rolling over she let out a small lazy groan before pushing herself out of bed. Sitting there for awhile she rubbed her face and stretched before really deciding to get on her feet.

Sang Mi dragged herself across the room, looking towards he partner that was still sleeping. Or at least trying to sleep. With a yawn she walked into her bathroom and brushed her teeth. She definitely was not a morning person, she wondered how some people could just wake up and feel perfectly fine while she was there, feeling lethargic all the time.

Trying to shake off the lousy feeling she looked into the mirror with a smile. Today was another day closer to their debut, as well as meeting BIGBANG. The thought of her made her heart pound. She wondered what their first impression would be, or if she could maintain herself in front of them. Taking a deep breath she grinned again, showing her perfect pearly whites.

The girl was looking forward to meeting all of them, but the ones she was looking forward to most were the one and only Kwon Ji Yong and Kang Daesung. They were always her biases, she could never really pick a number one. Both of them were amazing in their own way. G-Dragon with his charms and meaningful lyrics, then there was D-Lite with an amazingly strong voice and heartwarming smile.

Running to her wardrobe she quickly grabbed the outfit sitting on top of it she had gotten ready the night before. Making her way back to the bathroom she threw off her clothes and took her shower. It was best for her to do things quickly, so that her roommate wouldn't have to wait for her when she woke up. Drying herself off and blow drying her hair Sang Mi began getting dressed.

Her outfit wasn't too simple, nor too complicated. She wanted to make sure she looked nice on the first meeting, she didn't want it to seem like she didn't care or was trying to hard. Checking the mirror once more she made sure everything looked right. Sang Mi wasn't very fond of makeup, it made her feel uncomfortable. Plus if they were sweating and dancing she wasn't sure that it would do what it's meant to do anyway. Fixing her hair she smiled.

"Unni-ah! It's time to get up, we have to go meet BIGBANG today." she said as she walked to her partners bed. "There's only about an hour left unni, we can't be late on the first day you know." the girl asserted as she made her way into the kitchen.

Grabbing an apple and washing it the girl sat down and took a bite. Once she was done with it she threw away the apple core and began making some coffee for the two of them. Adding cream and sugar to the both of the cups making sure they were just the way each of them liked it.

Taking small sips out of her cup she walked over to her bed and sat down, placing the cup on the lamp post next to it. She couldn't really think straight. She was just excited to finally meet them, but in all honestly, she didn't even know what she would say.

[ooc]outfit // appearance
                                                                          bleh I hope this is alright, since they're trainees and debuting together they would live in the same dorm that YG provided for them. my friend used to be a trainee, she tells me about it. = u = and I'm not sure who's older so I just made Sang Mi call her "unni" xD[/ooc]

Fashionable Genius

User Image

As she ate the girl had an awkward feeling of someone watching them. Maybe Seunggie was right, she was probably just being paranoid. As their food came she looked at it intently, it looked delicious but she wondered how much this costed exactly. Knowing Seungri, it was either extremely cheap or extremely expensive. This was an S-class restaurant though, no way that this was going to be cheap.

Taking a bite of it was like heaven. Like she said earlier, she usually ate home made food and never liked fancy places much. This was actually only the second time being in a place like this. Of course this wasn't her dream date, but the food was. "Yeobo-ah, is it good?" he asked her with a flirtatious smirk on his face.

Nodding slightly the girl continued nibbling at her food. Once they were done she wiped her mouth carefully and looked at the time. It had only been thirty minutes, lifting her head she jumped a little bit. "Y-Yah!" she yelped making the people around them stare. He was leaning over the table, their lips barely an inch away from each other.

Covering his mouth her hand she pushed him back to sit down. "What are you trying to do Seunggie!" she whispered to him angrily. "Neh, I want a kiss yeobo!" he said to her with a cute smile. Blushing madly she threw her napkin on the table and stormed off to the bathroom. She wasn't mad at him, Rin was more embarrassed actually. She had never kissed anyone before, and she didn't plan her first one to go down like this.

Daesung got up from his seat and secretly followed her to the bathroom, sitting outside the door and eavesdropping in. Resting his ear lightly on the door. Suddenly he heard his phone ring loudly, it was the ringtone he set for Hye Rin. Suddenly noticing the door open he felt like his heart had stopped.

"Yah! Daesunggie oppa! I knew it!" she said whispering but loud enough of him to hear. "Neh, Rinnie-ssi don't be mad!" he said weakly. "TOP oppa is with you too isn't he?!" she asked furiously. He didn't say anything, grabbing the phone from his hands he dialed TOP's number and stormed into the bathroom. "Daesunggie, what's goi-" "Yah! Come here right now!" she yelled into the phone and instantly hanging up right after.

Walking out she shoved the phone in Daesung's hand and looked at the three in front of her. "Young bae too? Aigoo . ." she said lightly banging her forehead on the wall. "Is Yonggie oppa here too?" she said worriedly. "Ani, he's practicing right now." they said casually trying to leave him out of it. "You saw what Seunggie did didn't you?" she said crossing her arms with a sigh.

Nodding the looked at each other. "Does Ji yonggie know you're here? Does he know about it?" Daesung and Taeyang shook their heads immediately. TOP, he just rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Aish." Rin groaned tiredly before walking back over to Seungri. The three of them stood there dumbfounded before Taeyang pulled out his phone to call the leader. "Neh, babo Daesunggie here go us found out." he said nervously as Daesung squeezed onto his arm.

"Seunggie, I'm tired. Can we just go home?" she said in a low tone. The man nodded, paid for their food, and escorted her out the door. "Yah, it's a nice night, do you want me to walk you home? I call someone to take your car home." he said with a smile. "Sure, okay." she said casually as they began their walk.

He kept his arm around her as they walked, springing up random conversations. She hadn't been on a date in awhile, honestly she didn't mind it. It was actually nice. Once she got to her house she stood on the steps and looked at Seungri with a smile.

"Yah! What's going on!? I can't see!" TOP whispered to the two hiding in the bushes. "Oi! Again?! She rejected him once already!" Daesung exclaimed. Taeyang quickly pushed his hands over his lips, "SHH, babo you're going to get us caught again!" Seungri had leaned in for another kiss, and it didn't look like Rin was going to stop him this time.

Watching him lean in the girl's heart pounded. She was too tired to care anymore, more stressed than anything. So she just kept her eyes shut. He came within a few centimeters of her before moving his lips and giving her a peck on the forehead. "Annyeong yeobo~" he said flirtatiously before turning around and leaving. Taking a deep breath the girl walked inside her home, threw off her shoes, and plopped right down on her couch.

Pulling out her phone she stared at it for a bit. She was wondering if she should call GD, to tell him what happened. What was going on. It was pretty obvious he knew because of Seung Hyun's reaction. She just lied there, wondering what she was supposed to do. What was going to happen next.

Scrolling through her phone she took a deep breath and clicked the green button next to the name "Yonggie oppa! ♥". The rings made her anxious, once she heard the sound of him pick up she hesitated. "Yeboseyo? Yonggie oppa, it's Rinnie. The oppa's told you what happened right? Mianhe, please don't be mad a Seunggie." she said nervously, nothing but awkward silence as she awaited a reply.

"Theres no reason to apologize. why are you apologizing?" "For what Seung hyun did. Were you the one that told the oppa's to spy on me?" she replied to him tiredly with a heavy sigh. The conversation was a bit awkward but she wasn't sure what else to say. There was a slight awkward paused before he spoke again. "What Seungri did was his buisness and no one else's. there's no need to apologize for him. No. they thought that up all on their own. Why the sudden urge to call? wasnt the date everything you could ask for? Did he sweep you off your feet just like every other girl?"

"Ani, it's not like that. They told you, so I thought you were involved in some way. Seunggie. . Seunggie is nothing more than my dongsaeng Ji Yonggie oppa." the girl was speaking sincerely. She didn't know what it was but she felt like it was wrong not to tell Ji Yong what was happening. "Why are you explaining yourself to me? I mean, other than you being my fan, was there really anything between us, hm? And besides, it's not like anything could happen anyways. Seungri has already claimed you, and it's not right to take you away from him. it's not right for me to interfere, so in not going to." his bluntness made her choke on her words.

"Yonggie oppa, what are you saying?" she asked nervously reacting to him raising his voice. "claimed me? What do you think I am, some toy?!" raising her voice back at him. She had already had enough problems at home, with her family. Now this? "Aish! I'm tired of people trying to decide my future for me! That's why I came to YG!" she tried as hard as she could to stay strong, but in reality she felt like falling to the ground and sobbing.

"Yah, that's not what I meant. I'm just trying to be fair here. and since Seungri is far more persistant than I am, I really feel like I should give up, because no in hell is he going to. he nearly kissed you for gods, sake. how can I compete? I'm not trying to make you angry, I just wanted to do what's right. its obvious how much Seungri likes you, and why wouldn't he? You're a catch! but still, how would it be right for me to take someone he truly cares about away from him?"

This conversation was getting a bit awkward for her, what was he saying? Did he like her? No, no way. What he said made her blush a bit though. "J-Ji Yonggie. ." the girl stuttered through the phone. "Ani, don't give up. That's not who you are." she couldn't control her shaky voice, taking a deep breath she smiled. "Neh, yonggie oppa. To be honest, I've had a crush on your for quite some time. So don't give up. Arrasso? Neh, good night." she replied in a soft tone. "Yah, Rinnie-ssi, slow down! wai-wait what? you like me? Ne, I won't give up. Good nigh...." listening to him talk made her giggle, especially when he fell asleep. Hanging up she took a deep breath she looked at her ended call.

"YAH! Babo, babo! Why'd you have to call him?! Now he knows!" she screamed to herself shoving her face into her pillow. "He seemed tired, maybe he won't remember." she mumbled to herself before turning off the lights and falling asleep. Half of her wanted him to know, the other half didn't. Plus, what would Seungri think?

OOC :

User Image

Fashionable Genius

User Image
User Image
                                            "Speak" "Thoughts"

Wake up, get ready, rehearsing, filming, photo shoot, then off to work. This was Park Young Jae's schedule for the day. The young man was always extremely busy, this was one of his slower days but he still didn't have enough time to eat breakfast. That wasn't important, the man knew his job. It was to make sure everything was a success, skipping one or two meals a day was never a big deal. He still always kept healthy and his body in shape with exercise and regular visits to the doctor so it was never a problem. Someone with a status like him, they didn't need anything. Money made everything better didn't it?

Wrong. Sure being rich and famous was glamorous, you had a good life and many supporting fans but when it came down to things like love, it didn't exist. Now his parents decided to marry him off to his childhood friend even though they knew the situation he was in. Sure she was happy about it, who wouldn't be? He had enough money and game to feed all of Seoul for the next few decades, but that was the only people ever really "loved" him. Jae was an idol, a star, he's an artist, owns a music company, clothing line, and several well known restaurants. The pile builds up year after year.

Each one of these careers took up a big portion of his day. Taking a deep breath he stood in front of the camera that had been glaring at him for hours. With a simple pose and a light smirk a light flashed in front of him. Exhaling he walked over behind the camera, brushing his fingers through his artificially blonde hair and looked at the that had just been snapped. Feeling satisfied with it he turned around with his usual charming smile and bowed as he walked towards the door. "Nice work everyone, kamsahamnida(thank you) I'll see you tomorrow right?." he said happily looking at each of them.

They nodded and he left. The next day was going to be the shooting for his new music video and song advertising his clothing line "G-Market". He was happy about it, not only was it promoting the company it was promoting him as a singer and a rapper as well. Getting into his car he drove off to where his office was, which was in the same building as one of his restaurants. Once he made it, Young Jae slipped out of his car and let his keys jingle as he poked his finger in the loop. Putting on his sunglasses he opened the door for two young girls walking inside that seemed to be happy to see him. Smiling he bowed politely. "Annyeong." he said in a voice smooth as silk. They bowed back with sweet smiles on their faces along with a light blush.

Once they walked inside he followed behind them. Looking around he saw the usual workers there as they greeted him, he smiled back with a light nod then noticed someone that caught his eye. "Annyeong Moonie-ssi." he said casually with a cute wave before jogging up the stairs to the second floor. The second floor was specifically for the workers and contributors of his companies, customers were strictly forbidden to go up there.

There wasn't much going on upstairs, dressing rooms, bathrooms, resting places, and his office. Nice and quiet, a perfect place for him to work. Walking to his office he saw one of his reliable workers clock in. With a smile they greeted each other and went their separate ways. Young Jae walked towards his office and opened the glass door. The building was definitely fancy, and an expensive one. His office door and walls were made of glass so people could see right through it and see what he was doing when they passed by, but they were thick enough for sound not to penetrate through. It was right in front of the location where the workers had to clock in. He wanted it built this way so he could send a warm confident smile, showing his workers to keep working hard. To give them that extra fighting spirit for the day.

Sitting down at his desk he pulled out some things for him to work on. Writing checks to pay for food, workers, services, having everything nice and organized. Filling out paperwork, thinking of new menu ideas. It was definitely a busy day, but not half as busy as they usually are. Looking at his watch he sighed and leaned back in his chair then heard his stomach grumble. It was about lunch time and he hadn't eaten anything or had breakfast. There was still a lot to do though, there wasn't time to have lunch, maybe he could hold it in until dinner. Sighing he leaned forward and put his elbows on the table, burying his face into his hands. All of this was just too much stress on one person, the marriage was still on his mind too. What was he going to do about Hye Rin?

OOC : I felt like I kinda rambled. Sorry, it's hard to think of a first post without anything to work with xD

User Image

Fashionable Genius

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Siblings of
          the
          Sun

"Hurry up Minaru! Dad's gonna be mad!" a very tall handsome boy said to his sister with an energetic smile on his face. In his hand was his twin's sisters delicate fingers as he pulled her along passed the gorgeous walls of the castle. "What? But we still have a lot of time!" the identical blonde replied. "Don't give me that, you know how dad is!" her brother replied with a laugh.

The girl really didn't know why he was in such a rush, they still had a lot of time but her brothers comment was correct. Her father was very impatient and if they weren't there earlier than the given time then he would be extremely frustrated. Pulling her dress up she tried to keep up with her brother as he ran. He was always energetic and happy, especially when there were a lot of girls around. He was childish but Minaru didn't mind it. It was just how her brother was, even in the worst of times he had a smile on her face which always made her feel a lot better too. He was very good and making friends and he knew that he was charming.

On the other hand his twin was almost the complete opposite. She was beautiful, no doubt but she was socially awkward at first. It was never easy for her to make a first impression, and she usually judged people by theirs. Minoru always called her hypocritical and it was true. The girl knew that it was too, she just liked to deny it because she hated the fact that she was.

Finally reaching their destination Minoru opened the giant door to their fathers room and held it open for Minaru. Walking in after her they stood next to each other. Minaru stood with her hands folded over one another in front of her and Minoru, her brother, stood straight and tall like a soldier. "Did you call for us father?" the male twin said in a voice smooth as silk. A tall man looked down at them from his chair above them, it was sitting on gleaming tile floor with a few steps of stairs in front of it. The man smiled and walked down to see his children. "My, you children grow fast. Minoru, standing tall as ever. You've grown to be a fine young man." The boy nodded and smiled at his father as he walked over to his twin. "You too Minaru, you've grown up even more beautiful than when I first saw you." his tone was very happy. "Thank you father." the girl giggled, as she turned to her brother smiling at her.

"Did you have something you needed to tell us?" Minoru asked politely. He was definitely curious but he knew better than to get hasty. Walking back up the small steps of stairs the man turned to face them from above. "Ah, yes. I have made a few . . arrangements for you two." he said slowly. This made the twins thinks. Arrangements? What kind of arrangements? The twins looked at each other confused then turned their heads back on their father. He turned his head straight to Minaru, giving her direct eye contact. "I know this may be shocking to you, but I have talked with some of the others and we are planning a marriage for you." Minaru's eyes widened. She was speechless. What was she supposed to say? Okay that sounds like fun? No it didn't, it was just the shock, "Why so suddenly. ." she said softly gazing at her father, but Minoru cut her off. "What?! She's only seventeen! Who is this guy anyway?!" he roared. The boy was no doubt very protective of his sister, he would do anything as long as she was safe. He knew that Minaru wouldn't reject it either, she always followed orders. "That I cannot say." "And how the hell do you know that?! You're just going to pick some random a** guy out of no-" "Minoru! Don't be disrespectful." she said angrily cutting him off. The blonde boy gritted his teeth, the thought of his sister being married off to some random person was a terrible idea. They had no idea who this person was, what if he already had a lover? So he's just going to be unfaithful to his little sister? Or what if the guy was a total creep, all of the thoughts spinning in his head came to a crash hearing his father again. "She is not alone in this process Minoru. You have been paired up with a very special lady as well." "You can't do this! You can't separate us, we're twins we have to stick together! " once again the girl went back on her word. She wasn't trying to be disrespectful, but the thought of leaving her brothers side was heartbreaking. Her brother was the only person that took care of her as a child. For seventeen long years they had never been apart, they were together at birth and they would always be at each others side. At least that's what they thought."I'm sorry, but this is how things must be." "Tch, let's go." Minoru spat out, grabbing his sisters hand and storming out of the room.

That was the last thing the twins remembered before they crash landed on this place. It wasn't too long ago so when they woke up all of the hatred and anger just came crashing back at them.

Sitting there, they didn't say a word to each other. Minaru knew better than to talk to her brother when he was angry, she was upset too though. The both sighed simultaneously which made them look at each other and chuckle a bit. The girl smiled nervously at her twin, hoping it would make him feel a bit better and it worked. He smiled back and continued to walked next to her. After awhile they ended up at a strange structure, there seemed to be a lot of people grouped there too. "I guess the announcement from father made us a little late." the girl laughed. Suddenly she felt warmth on her hand. It was her brother, he looked at her nervously. "Stay close to me. There's already starting to be a crowd and I don't want to panic losing you." he said in a worried tone which made Minaru laugh even more. "Relax, I'm not a little kid anymore." she smiled and gripped her hand onto his. Standing there for a moment they looked around and walked up the steps. "This is the place right?" "Yeah I think so . . the castle structure thing right?" he asked her with doubt. Minaru laughed and looked around, it was most likely the place. There were a lot of people, she just wondered which female was paired with her big brother.

As she looked around she noticed a girl. She looked fairly young, the blonde heard her calling out for someone. Victor? That what she thought she heard, maybe the little girl was looking for her brother. After awhile Minoru caught attention of her as well and walked over to her, still holding onto Minaru's hand. "Excuse me, but is everything alright?" he asked her in a charming voice. It wasn't on purpose, he just turned that way when he talked to girls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff