Welcome to Gaia! ::

the wicked butterfly's Significant Otter

Tenacious Plague

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 if you won't take this seriously, you may as well write your own epitaph now.
                                                  xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Hey there! I am a student from the sister school of Vires Academy for Exorcists. Our school trains female
                                                  exorcists so when the opportunity to interview the ho- umm, I mean students from Vires, I jumped at the
                                                  opportunity. ♥ So first of all, a quick run down of who you are~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ .. thierry lahaye.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ .. sometimes they call me 'lahaye'.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ male; gender is less important than chemistry.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ seventeen years old, January seventh.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ raised by the Segal family.. but unallied. a storm user.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ I was an orphan on the streets until the Segal clan took me in when I was a young child. I spent all of my years in the family with the lower ranked members until learning that I would be sent to Vires Academy with the boss’ son.

❛How would those that know you closely say about your personality. What about strangers like me?

why would a stranger say anything about me? you don't think anything complex when you pass a man on the street. things likes 'oh, he's hot' or 'I like his jacket' don't have any substantial meaning on my character. comments like that should be avoided; they're superficial. I should have no outstanding personality to you at this point in time.and that's fine with me.

I don't know what people close to me would say of me. I'm not a mind-reader ..and with good reason. an ability like that would be dangerous. I've heard it mentioned that I'm too serious for my own good. that I take everything to heart and it isn't "good". but I didn't work to get their approval. I worked hard so that I never have to go back. I became serious so that someday I would be the best exorcist - the best fighter. and that is where I'll find myself someday. ..but I've heard it makes me hard for some to deal with. because I'm always "tense" and straight-forward. I almost never keep other people's feelings in mind. ..I'm usually too focused on other things to remember. I'll admit while my focus never waivers, it causes a drastic gap in my memory. I might forget social obligations if not reminded frequently. sometime they call me a "robot" as well but I'd argue against it. I certainly feel things. I just don't show it sometimes. I tend to show it more in awkward situations, apparently.

if I have to put my own biased opinion forward. I would admit I'm stubborn. they say losing builds character and it does teach a lesson but too many losses.. and I'd end up back on the streets. so I refuse to lose at anything. if I push myself hard enough, I should never have to back down. by all standards anything I consider "in my grasp" ..I might never let go of. but I'm dedicated towards getting better, learning new skills, and being useful for someone. if I had a goal it would be to be the right-hand. you'll find me in the middle of a fight, always, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing or I'm being careless. I'm never careless in a fight. I try to keep my surroundings and enemy in mind. I keep a level-head as well. I don't make mistakes in a fight. ..I just don't. that's how you lose companions. and I don't like losing anything.

User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 somethings take priority over others..that's all.
                                                  xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Ahaha, your shirt probably doesn't do your handsome body justice. //staresintensely So what kind of
                                                  build, would you say that you have?

..would you stop staring? lean and muscled. as usual for wielder of a long weapon. built for speed and endurance.

❛Awesome, so I can obviously tell that your eyes are steel blue and that you are black-haired.
                                                  However those hidden features... ew, I hope that you did not just take that the wrong way! Anyways, any
                                                  tattoos or scars that are noteworthy?

scars I have. some are little cuts that haven't healed yet, some are cuts that aren't going to ever heal. I usually have bruises and scrapes on my hands especially. I have calluses on my palms from working too much with my glaive-guisarme. I have a nick on my shoulder blade from where my superior got me with the edge of a poleaxe. I was too slow, it was my own fault. I might get a tattoo someday.

currently I have a gash along my cheekbone on the left side where my superior nicked me with a heavy spear during training. that will probably leave a scar as well.

❛What is your weight and height if you do not mind me asking? //looksslightlyembarrassed

somewhere just under six feet. I think. I really can't remember. roughly a hundred and seventy, probably.

❛Of course, we can never forget fashion. Now Vires requires uniforms (white shirt and black slacks) to be
                                                  worn while in class. What do you prefer to wear when you are out of class?

either cargo pants or regular jeans. solid colored shirts. I have a blue coat I'm fond of. and my goggles and black gloves. I don't really like to make a big deal of what I wear. if I can run in it, it's good to wear. usually I get dressed in the dark anyway.

Tenacious Plague

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《.. I have to start somewhere I guess.

❛Everyone has to start from somewhere or should say I from some certain people. So tell me about your
                                                  parents or at least parent figures //smiles

.. I have nothing to say about them. I don't know who they are. I was alone; ever since I can remember, I was always alone. the Segal group became my family ever since they "adopted" me off of the streets when I was young. for the first few years I lived with different low ranking members until one of them decided to permanently adopt me. Henri Lahaye. I never found out who my birth parents were. ..I never wanted to find out.

❛Wow~ interesting. How was your childhood? Tragic, adventurous, happy? I love hearing exciting or unique
                                                  stories by the way! But there are always completely normal people like me. Oh crap, I am starting to ramble...

..does this really matter? I feel like I'm on trial for something.. like I told you. I didn't have parents. at least parents I could remember. I was always alone. they tell you that little kids can't survive on their own but when you're hungry, you'll do just about anything to survive. before I was eight, I spent my time digging through trashcans and hiding in abandoned buildings to sleep. I remember the days I spent puking in the street drain when I ate something rotten and I remember the days I spent under a leaking roof but I had nowhere else to go; I caught a fever or a cold or something from the rain then and the cold. I remember huddling against the wall, I remember that it was faded and peeling off because I remember I had to pick it off my clothes. it was a faded lavender color. I didn't stay there too long, the walls got soaked from the rain. and getting colds in the winter was always a problem.

I didn't see my first demon until I was eight. and it didn't even come for me. I was just in the wrong place at the right time. I was scavenging for food in the middle of the night.. it was easier after dark. sure it was colder but it was easier to move around the city. only the animals ever bothered me. I was digging through a trashcan when I heard someone screaming. like any good kid, I hid behind the trashcan. but the woman ran towards me and the creature after her.. was something I didn't even see in my worst nightmares.

it had the shape of a large dog but a mouth like a chasm with a bright red━paint-colored almost━saliva dripping from its mouth. it howled and I thought the devil was chasing her. it charged and nearly knocked over the trashcans I was hiding behind. I wanted to stay there and hide forever but hunger became an issue. hunger and curiosity. I wanted to know what happened to that lady. so I followed.. I'll admit, I'm glad I did.

the demon was cornered by some men with assorted weapons. but that wasn't the surprising thing, the surprising thing was the bright colored flames each of them had to accompany them. some had animals, some did not. it was kind of mesmerizing and scary at the same time. they weren't doing very well, despite everything, the demon was knocking them around like rag dolls. once it turned its head towards me and I tripped trying to step back. for a moment, everything was a blur. the demon stepped towards me and there was a short howl━almost like a bark━and a bright orange flame engulfed the demon.

that was my first and only encounter with the Segal family boss.

I don't remember the specifics of the conversations that followed. but the howl had belonged to a coyote. I only knew that because I'd seen them in small packs before. coyotes were more adaptable than wolves, so they came into the city. I thought it belonged to the boss but it marched over to me and pulled me up by the shirt.

apparently the coyote had gone and grabbed the boss from a lunch meeting. scared the kitchen staff of a local restaurant to death when it charged into the kitchen and howled until the Segal boss left with it. it had intrigued him so much, that he did it. though he was irritated that his subordinates couldn't tame the demon, he had them bring me home. the coyote too, of course.

and that is where my debt begins.

❛Out of curiosity, were you a rebel during your pre-teen and early teenage years? //sighswithadreamygaze

ever since the Segal boss saved me, the family took me in. I wasn't out in the cold and snow anymore. I actually had a home and I couldn't be more grateful. I spent the first few years learning the basics of fighting with assorted members. I named the coyote that rescued me 'actéon' after a story I was told by a teacher. because it wasn't just fighting they taught me. it was everything. I had never been to school, I couldn't read or write. so the first few years were spent catching up until I could be put in school. and I worked hard for that.

I realized I had flames when I was eleven. actéon was a manifestation of them but he served more as the guardian I never had. I couldn't control or use those flames until then. and they were storm flames. a bright and bloody red. for a while I was ashamed of it. the Segal had always favored sun and cloud flames and mine were storm. the exact opposite of what they wanted. what if they threw me out again? .. it was a relief that the family boss had no intention of it. he didn't even seem disappointed in it. then I was raised by other storm users.

I learned that even though they were all low level members, they were still important. they were a "cleaner" team. if a demon couldn't be brought down by any other means, the cleaner team would decimate it. to that effect, to me, they worked harder than anyone. they were the last line of defense and the guarantee that nothing would go wrong. .. I would never work as hard as I do if it wasn't for them.

I was raised by different members until I was twelve and I was supposed to be enrolled in school. I didn't have a last name to enroll with, I'd never known my parents. 'theirry' was a name of a baker in the area I looked for food in. I liked the sound of it, so I pretended it was my name too. they finally stopped co-raising me, and Henri Lahaye became my official caretaker and teacher. .. they still co-raised me though. as my teacher, he taught me how to use a glaive, though he prefers a poleaxe because it's heavier. the glaive-guisarme I currently have was a present for being accepted into this school. .. I won't let him down. I'll keep getting better until I become the right hand.

❛Have you ever had anything else, you know, life-shattering happen in your life?

.. being sent to this school. it was a surprise for me. though my teacher didn't seem to be. he told me I'd worked for this and I'd earned it.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 are we done here?

❛............... //wondersifsheshouldaskmorequestionsaboutthepast

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ no.

❛So as a future potential friend or lover, what kind of things do you like in general? What kind of hobbies do
                                                  you enjoy doing?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ hard work.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ sparring, training.. anything that has to do with getting better with the glaive-guisarme.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ missions. ..they're excellent for showing caliber.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ running.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ dogs.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ ...food. but he's not picky about what he eats anymore.

❛How about dislikes and pet peeves?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ when people don't take missions seriously.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ people that slack off too much.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ aggressive types that cause trouble without purpose.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ colds.

❛I hope to be the wife of some famous exorcist clan! What are your aspirations and dreams for the future?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ to get as close to perfect in his fighting style as he can be.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ to be the "right-hand" to the Segal. even though they don't prefer storm flames.
                                                  tab tab tab tab he feels like he owes them a debt he can't repay.

❛Now although I would love to have a man... or woman... who is simply perfect, everyone has a weakness of
                                                  some kind. What are your fears? Oh! Some blackmail material couldn't hurt? Any secrets you care to share?
                                                  I promise I won't tell a soul~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ not having a "home" or going back out on the streets.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ losing ground / people.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ he's prone to colds in the winter.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ his greatest secret is probably his emotional existence in its entirety. thierry is
                                                  tab tab tab tab much closer to falling apart than anyone probably realizes.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ he's very insecure with his flames and his inability to control them.
                                                  tab tab tab tab he's definitely afraid he might kill someone on accident with them.

❛What about some clubs that you have joined or groups that you are a member of?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ disciplinary council : member
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ track & field : member
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ wrestling : member

❛Quick! Before I end this interview, any last minute words?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ oh no - marina & the diamonds (fight club ver.)
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ you will leave a mark - a silent film.

Tenacious Plague

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《.. just stay out of my way.

✽ FLAME/WEAPON
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

the ability of storm flames is to disintegrate other objects, causing anything (including other flames) of weaker power to break upon contact. this makes its characteristic DISINTEGRATION. They are highly offensive flames and often are considered by many as the most offensive type of all of the flames. As a result, the role of storm users is to be “continuously at the heart of the attack, the furious storm that never rests.”

traditionally a glaive is a European polearm with a blade at the end. the pole is six feet long and the blade is a little over a foot long. the blade is slightly curved and light so it's easy to swing around. the pole is no different than a quarterstaff and thierry mixes up his usual tricks with some quarterstaff moves. some longstaff moves as well. he tries to be versatile so he can catch his enemy off guard. the "guisarme" part of his weapon basically means there is a hook opposite the blade for catching enemies while on horseback. thierry uses it to catch enemies in a back sweep.

✽ ANIMAL FAMILIAR
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

a coyote - a northeastern coyote to be specific. the northeastern coyote is the biggest coyote type in north america though that could be because it made its home in colder weather. it might be all fur. coyotes are aggressive and adaptable to their surroundings, they're intelligent, persistent hunters and they usually hunt in pairs. so pretty much thierry in a nutshell - a wandering puppy without a real home. he's named his familiar actéon and actéon is a magical little s**t. nine times out of ten actéon won't be with thierry but he'll be nearby and he'll be watching. it stems from thierry's insecurities with his own powers and his stubbornness to perfect his physical strength instead. actéon's name may stem from an insecurity that if he lets his powers get too far ahead of him, they may very well tear him apart in the end.

in the past when thierry was little, actéon would magically appear anytime someone approached him and he'd be snarling and growling. even though coyotes are small, actéon would make himself appear as dangerous as he could and he wouldn't back down until the threat was gone. now that thierry's older, he mostly skulks around until thierry gets in a fight or gets in trouble. the exception is at night. actéon always comes back at bedtime to the point that thierry leaves the door open for his coyote (whether his roommates like it or not) until he comes in. actéon is the perfect size pillow, apparently. and godawfully warm.

✽ MAIN ABILITY

INCINERATION is a good way to describe thierry's main ability. the ability to take anything around them and reduce it to ashes. it's a purely chaotic ability. of course this chaos is exactly the thing that thierry dislikes and wants to prevent. how is he supposed to protect someone if he can't control his own power? it's safe to say that thierry's actual control of his flame abilities is nonexistent because well, he doesn't use them. thierry using his flames is a desperate act or he's begrudgingly competing in a test.

PURGATORIO - "tomber en morceaux" ( falling to pieces )
                                                  decimation at its finest. the purgatorio is an area range application of INCINERATION. purgatorio is a short burst wave of fire approximately 2 or 3 meters. once the fire has reached its maximum length, it dies out immediately. as PURGATORIO is more of an emotional outburst than anything else; he can only use it once a day and it wears him out after use.

INFERNO - "autant la tempête autant la cible" ( )
                                                  INFERNO is a close range application of INCINERATION. namely, the ability to light part of his arms on fire, about two inches past his wrist to be exact. currently, the skill applies to both hands, he's unable to control which hand lights on fire but eventually he might be able to. INFERNO is highly contagious and has a tendency to light anything it comes in contact with. most common application is lighting the edge of the glaive-guisarme. the downside? thierry isn't immune to fire in any way and it's his skin that's burning.

✽ SUB-ABILITIES

HUNTING PARTY - "voir la bête que vous avez fait de moi" ( see the beast you've made of me )
                                                  coyotes always hunt in pairs and live in packs. the HUNTING PARTY consists of six including actéon. denoted by a short series of barks, actéon seems to come from six different directions. once a coyote hits its target it turns into flame and burns out. the HUNTING PARTY is a consecutive six sided attack with small bursts of fire involved.

EDGE OF GLORY - "devenir mon propre prophétie" ( becoming my own prophecy )
                                                  the easiest skill this boy has. the EDGE OF GLORY is simply a streak of fire emitted after swinging the glaive-guisarme, similar to a small slash of energy only fire. the ability is rather random currently since thierry's flame control is pretty much zero.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《how long is this thing?

✽ TALENTS

thierry doesn't have too many "talents" really. he's always had to work for whatever he wanted. if scavenging for food counts as a talent, that's certainly something he excels at now. scavenging in general though.

otherwise, he's very adaptable to different situations, a quick thinker and all that. at least battle situations, social situations? not so much. does being "robotic" count as a talent?

he is fluent in French, though it took him some time to learn to write it.

✽ OTHER

thierry doesn't have an official "style" of fighting when he doesn't have a weapon. it's sort of...hit what you can and grab a weapon asap. he's been learning via first hand experience with select people but no official "style". the best way to put it would be "bar fight anything goes" or some brawler type fighting. he does try to emphasize leg strikes. mostly because his main goal is to trip up his opponent so he can get a hold of his weapon or a weapon in general.

how does he work with others? well, if he respects you even a little bit, he'll listen to you. and he'll probably work well with you. if he doesn't respect you, he'll prefer you stay out of his way and let him do all the heavy lifting. thierry's very serious when it comes to tag teaming on missions; after all one wrong move can cost someone's skin. so he'll only work together with people he already trusts and you'll have to get along with him off the scene to get there. when it comes to school work he prefers to work on his own by himself. he doesn't mind helping out other people though, he just refuses help on his own work.

Tenacious Plague

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《if you could only see the beast you've made of me.

*iskander lestrange❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    oh no!I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WANT & WHO I WANT TO BE
                                                    I'M BECOMING MY OWN SELF PROPHECY
                                                    blurb here.

» THE DELIBERATE SKY USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*makoto fumio ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here.

» THE RECLUSIVE SKY USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*baruch tiele ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here

» THE NARCISSISTIC SKY USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*pascal "este" ibaraki ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    I've seen him around - usually with the hiruma heir or the blonde senior that's always
                                                    loud. he's quiet, not that it bothers me, and pretty capable. we have track & field together too.
                                                    he shrugs. I'd let him watch my back in a fight. we don't really talk that much but that's
                                                    fine.

» THE REPRESSED STORM USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★

*xxx ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    xxx

» THE XX STORM USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*giovanni siaccia ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here.

» THE BLASÉ RAIN USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*lucas artino ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    he's close to paolo so I see him a lot. .. he's decent. and by that I mean he's
                                                    decently naive enough to think that he can teach paolo to cook. he sighs. still, it's
                                                    a good effort he's making. maybe he'll get somewhere with him eventually. they usually
                                                    have me taste test; it's fine. I can handle anything. sometimes I run with him in the morning.
                                                    he tries to run off when paolo wants to play dress him but that doesn't ever work out.
                                                    .. he seems a bit fragile though in a fight. but he tries. we'll see what happens. he could
                                                    be useless or not.

» THE SERENE RAIN USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★

*hakuseki sakuraba ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blub here blurb here

» THE EFFULGENT RAIN USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*itsuki fumio ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb.

» THE INSOLENT SUN USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*gregory dominitanus ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    xxxx

» THE INDOMITABLE SUN USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*emyr vaughn ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here.

» THE WHIMSICAL SUN USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*shou himura ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blub here blurb here

» THE LANGUID CLOUD USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*paolo gesatti ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    paolo is.. he pauses. paolo. he's clingy, somewhat obnoxious, and too hot-headed
                                                    for anyone's good but he's paolo. despite the headache he gives me sometimes. I won't let
                                                    anything happen to him, ever. anyone that thinks otherwise is welcome to have a go at me.
                                                    .. I was assigned to keep an eye on him at Vires; for good reason, he likes to get himself
                                                    killed. I've had to bring him back to his room blood and half-dead on more than one occasion.
                                                    fighting with iskander, usually. I've gotten in the middle of it more than once before. beat them
                                                    both black and bloody until they knock it off. the effort is a moot point but once it'd be nice
                                                    not to have to bandage him up. to not have to worry. I'm sure he'll put me into an early grave
                                                    but that doesn't matter. I'll protect him until then.

» THE ADROIT CLOUD USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*adriano labue ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    he's the vice president of the disciplinary committee; so in some regard my superior.
                                                    that being said, I've had to listen to disagreements between him and Baruch. he sighs.
                                                    honestly, everyone at this school is too hot-headed. .. he is one of the few people I'll admit
                                                    that I have an issue with my flames to. despite how much I dislike my flames, we've been
                                                    training together with them. it's good practice.. and a relief to fight against someone I
                                                    doubt I can accidentally kill with them. he mutters. though we both look like hell
                                                    afterwards. between this and paolo, I've learned to bandage myself up adequately.
                                                    adriano is tough though, I respect him. he would have made a good heir.

» THE IRRITABLE CLOUD USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★

*caeus montri ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here

» THE SNIDE LIGHTNING USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*elijah chen ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blub here blurb here

» THE BRAZEN LIGHTNING USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*kailì zhou ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here.

» THE STEADFAST LIGHTNING USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*jun tessaro ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    .. I don't know what to make of him. he's eccentric and out of control sometimes. and
                                                    terribly lazy which is frustrating. I always have to get on him about something. .. especially
                                                    his strange cheer-leading habits. it's hard to concentrate when he yells at me like that. and all
                                                    the teasing. he's just ridiculous. and frustrating. very. frustrating. one of these days, I expect
                                                    he'll get eaten by a demon or something.

» THE PLAYFUL MIST USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★ ?
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★

*yue zheng ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blurb here.

» THE DAYDREAMY MIST USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

*elys aron ❜ ⇣ ♛˟
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    blub here blurb here

» THE AUDACIOUS MIST USER ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★

User Image
                                                  • xxxxxxxx ★《won't you turn my soul into a raging fire?

User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image

- friendship tab - attraction tab - romance tab - opinion
                                                    » THE RELATIONSHIP CHART ━ ❜
                                                    oh no!
                                                    tab ★★ | ★★★ ( don't come near me )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( annoyance )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( strangers - mutual acquaintance )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★ ( friend )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( good friend )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( like family )

tab ★★ | ★★★ ( doesn't notice at all )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( not interested )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( not my type )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★ ( .. not bad )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( .. I wouldn't be offended if you hit on me )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( ... ... ... )

tab ★★ | ★★★ ( .. I don't talk about you )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( it's just not there )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( friend zone )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★ ( .. you've caught my eye )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( .. maybe there's something going on )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( .. I'll never leave you )

tab ★★ | ★★★ ( stay out of my way )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( don't see eye to eye )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( neutral )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★ ( .. I respect you most days )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( I trust you )
                                                    tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( .. I won't let anything happen to you )

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab RELOAD MY SOUL
                                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab SIGNING OFF !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff