◦ Past RPs
◦ Character Information

▰ ▰ RP REF. ▐░ S A M P L E S ▐░ FANFIC

Indulgent Nymph

ιnтrodυcтιon poѕт
Word Count: 1,289

User Image
User Image

VOS♛❜ I AM THE KNIGHT THAT CREATES MY OWN FUTURE
                                                              XXXXXXXXXXXYOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO CHOOSE THE GAME YOU PLAY, I WILL CHOOSE THE RESULTS OF THE GAME, PLAYING AGAINST A TICKING LIFE, AGAINST THE HOURS THAT COME BY, YOU ARE MY TARGET FOR THIS GAME
                                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO CHOOSE THE GAME YOU PLAY, I WILL CHOOSE THE RESULTS OF THE GAME, PLAYING AGAINST A TICKING LIFE, AGAINST THE HOURS THAT COME BY, YOU ARE MY TARGET FOR THIS GAME

XXXXXXXXXXXRISING IN THE】 RANKS ▬ THE ONLY RISK YOU'LL GO INSANEV!! ♛ ♛ ♛

*♚◤ location⋮( Isele Castle (Her room, then the hall) ) tab *♚◤ with⋮ ( Nobody ) tab *♚◤ feeling⋮ ( Concerned, Frustrated, Angered, Weak, Confused )

____________________________________________

▰ ▰ Conflict was bound to happen between powerful kingdoms. However, with conflict comes consequences, and those smart enough to fix it has been granted peace. But, peace can never be kept that easily.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Roseline has heard many stories of the conflict that bestowed Betia, but rather than scaring her, it made her want to fight much more. She is very aware of her two abilities, and the toll it does on her body, so striving to become a greater knight has proven to help her cope with the stress she holds on her lifeline. Though, that is a story that will be told later on – or rather, it’s not an important tale. Roseline never believed in sympathy, and only wanted to gain kindness through her own power. She wanted to become someone who others can look up to, feel protected with, and bid all their loyalty alongside. The battlefield was her own story, and she was going to make it last however long the string of life allows her to.

But, before she could think about the life ahead of her, she needed to think about her life currently. She has rose in ranks to become a knight, made to protect Isele with all her heart. Whether she lives or dies is of no concern to her, because dying is like the off switch to her ticking life bomb. What concerns her is disappointing her people, and the effects of her life has become a risk for her nation’s safety, and for her own.

“Hng –“ Her eyes squinted in pain as her chest began to throb, as if a thousand daggers were pierced right in the center. Trying to motion her palms over her chest, she clenched her outfit tightly as she attempted to ease the pain. Her body gently collapsed on the ground as the pain began to surge into her body. This was the price she paid – own two abilities in exchange for a shortened lifeline and uncomfortable pains in her body. It wasn’t until she began using her powers to practice her combat that she started to feel the backlashes of the powers, a sign that was telling her to stop. The limits her body could take were shown in awful jolts that scattered her body. Generally, humans are not supposed to own more than one ability; however, she was given the power of two abilities from the day she was born. Roseline hated it – more like despised it. Her two abilities have been considered a curse in her mind, and if she could have any wish, it would be to become a normal human.

As her mouth desperately gasped for air, she used most of her strength to push her up from the ground. “Urgh – why now?!” she exclaimed in agitation, her breath feeling as hot and heavy as it did the many other times her backlashes would occur. Luckily, she was currently in her own room so nobody would witness her in such a weak state. The pride she held would never allow anyone to see her like this – anyone but one person. Her life has always been contained just to herself, maintaining it so she would be shown as strong, brave, and a worthy knight in front of her people.

The pain was too much for her to handle at this point. Using the backside of her sword, she punctured her stomach, implementing a good amount of pressure as the wound began to form against the bare skin. A spiteful grunt of pain exhaled from her mouth as she felt the throbs of her attack begin to consume her body. Biting her lip intensely, she bit back all the pain to prevent others from hearing any screams. “The backlash should dim out now…” she muttered with relief, lying there with a saddened smile on her face. Most of the time the pains in her body would go away on its own, but on rare occasions, like just before, the pain was far too agonizing to bear. When it came to times like this, Roseline had learned that inflicting pain on her body herself helps contradict the agonizing pain – however, like any inflicted wound, it comes with excruciating pain in result – a much quicker sting. As long as the pain wasn’t as bad as the backlash, then she didn’t mind causing her body pain. As her eyes began to watch her surroundings in a still motion, she felt her body begin to lose energy. “Tch. I –“ her eyes squinted once more at the pain as she clenched her sword “—m-must have put a little too much pressure this time.” As the pain’s stinging began to slowly subdue, so did her energy.

“A small rest won’t hurt…” she thought in her mind as her body forced her to drift into a sleep. Lying on the ground of her bedroom, Roseline had a dream. The dream showed her as a normal girl, with her parents /alive/… and she was happy. It wasn’t that she wasn’t happy now, she could not thank the king and queen of Isele enough for what they’ve done for her – she just felt like she was missing something.

Her eyes widened instantly, surprised to find herself in her bed with her clothes changed as well. But aside from that, something felt extremely off. “I— last thing I remember was collapsing in my room…” she whispered in concern, realizing she had been moved into her bed. “It must have been the maids.” she thought in exhaustion, her energy still slowly replenishing itself. The wound on her body continued to sting as she tried to move. “Ouch – “ Lifting the blankets slowly, she found her wounds to be bandaged up and treated already. Her eyes narrowed with gentleness as a small smile tugged on her lips.

Roseline didn’t remember the sweet dream she just had before, but she doesn’t need to. Right now, her life was happy. She had people she would protect with her life, and those who care for her wellbeing. The only thing she would wish to change was her abilities.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

But, something wasn’t right, just as she had sensed before. The castle felt quiet… much too quiet for a normal day. That was when all the realization had hit her – realizing why she’d been on the floor just moments before in her memory. “The King and Queen –“ her body abruptly stood up, sending a jolt a pain throughout her whole body. “Urgh –“ She didn’t have time to deal with her pains… the King and Queen of Isele were in trouble. “I need to get back into the Betia castle.” she cursed in her head, the pain continuing to swell up her body. Trying her best to ignore the pain, she pushed herself off the bed and made her way back out into the castle halls. “Is anyone out here?!” she yelled out, hoping to get the attention of anyone. Her eyes wandered the area as she saw some injured men limping their way to get aid. “W-wha—“ Her eyes widened in shock as the worry began to ensue her emotions. “Can someone explain to me what’s going on--?” The pain in her wound surged once more, forcing her to fall to the ground. A few grunts were made from her mouth as she set herself against a wall, putting less stress against the wound. “I need to be fighting right now!” she cursed angrily in her head, frustration clouding her judgment.

"Bloody hell! --"

She needed time to speed up, fast enough for her to recover – fast enough for her to save her King and Queen.

Indulgent Nymph

ιnтrodυcтιon poѕт
Word Count: 1,368

User Image
User Image

VOS♛❜ YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY THE GAME I CREATE ⊹
                                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXYOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO CHOOSE THE GAME YOU PLAY, I WILL CHOOSE THE RESULTS OF THE GAME, PLAYING AGAINST A TICKING LIFE, AGAINST THE HOURS THAT COME BY, YOU ARE MY TARGET FOR THIS GAME
                                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO CHOOSE THE GAME YOU PLAY, I WILL CHOOSE THE RESULTS OF THE GAME, PLAYING AGAINST A TICKING LIFE, AGAINST THE HOURS THAT COME BY, YOU ARE MY TARGET FOR THIS GAME

XXXXXXXXXXXCONTINUING THIS】 GAME ▬ THE ONLY RISK YOU'LL GO INSANEV!! ♛ ♛ ♛

*♚◤ location⋮( Rooftop ) tab *♚◤ with⋮ ( Nobody ) tab *♚◤ feeling⋮ ( Determined, Confident, Annoyed )

Hanako's backstory:

Hanako has always lived a life of proper care -- fed with a silver spoon, and considered herself to be worthy of commands, leadership, and the role of high empress. Her family has always concreted themselves up at the top of the food chain, feared by the world around them. However, when the time came where she was told to be a status under those with pure dominant power, her mentality is to go against this belief. To be labeled as 'submissive' and lower than the top of the heirarchy baffles her to a great extent, but her mind starts to question what her life really was about. Was she really proper and prim, meant to command her people and become a 'dominant' figure -- Or.. was she simply placed at the bottom of the food chain, forced to become submissive?

With all these thoughts in her head, and answers given to her with full-on reality, Hanako embarks on a mission to find out the true meaning of her label as 'submissive'. Her suspicions arise about her past as she questions if she was born of different status -- eventually figuring out the lies buried under years of protection.

Regardless of her role as a 'submissive' member of the world, she continues to believe it false until proven otherwise. Her personality refuses to allow her to follow the commands of those above her, and she battles against those who force her to crumble under their wishes, their commands, and their higher power.

But, Hanako continues to lock something deep inside her personality -- she secretly enjoys being forced to do things under her wishes, regardless of how much she fights against it and her constant attempts to convince herself otherwise.

---

█ ▌Hanako may have a few secrets up her sleeve, but there is one thing she was undeniably open about – her thoughts are absolute and concrete. Her attitude can come off as confident, mature, and leader-like, but her gestures can be stubborn, bold, and opinionated. There have been many times where this ‘stubborn’ personality of hers would stir up a few misconceptions, but she simply would shrug off the needless thoughts that people would make of her. Her mentality is that, ‘People may think what they want, but only those who are weak would use their misguided thoughts against the person’. When she was accepted into this school – reading her acceptance letter, the information about the titles ‘dominant’ and ‘submissive’ -- she knew that her chance of being a ‘dominant’ was very high – or so, she thought.

As she arrived to the school, her bags have already been handled, and her documents already been filled out, allowing her to move on to the next step. As each student made their way on campus, they were individually led to a room with multiple, identical chambers -- Hanako being one of those students. “What is this?” she demanded with an agitated tone, unsure of whether or not she should be on alert, or simply amused by how bland the design was. No answers were given to her, and the students around her were just as concerned as she was. “Tch.” With a click of her tongue, she gave off an agitated sigh. “I demand to get answers right no—“ but her remarks were put to a holt as she was eventually led towards another room, where her data was to be analyzed and retrieved. She watched as the red lasers scanned every inch of her body, collecting data that would be stored into a computing system. ‘Analyze complete’ – the lights flashed open as she was brought to the attention of many other students who had finished up, a lit-up hallway, and a screen that flashed brightly.

Allowing her eyes to squint slightly, getting accustomed to the intense light change, she eventually began to analyze the environment around her. The vicinity seems as bland as the entrance, not to her surprise, and everything about her seemed the unchanged… except for one thing. Along her arm, she felt a stinging sensation by the core of her hand. “Wha—“averting her eyes towards her body, she noticed a branded mark on her wrist “—what is this..?” Examining it closely, she noticed a blue tattoo etched into her skin. “A tattoo?” Her thoughts were clouded in disbelief as she stared at the branded tattoo, completely baffled by the situation. As frustration formed in her head, she shot a glare towards the flashed screen. “One of the school's employers better get their bodies in the room, ready to explain the situation!” Hanako allowed her voice to echo through the room, gaining the attention from the people around her. No response was given on the screen, pissing her off quite a bit. Letting out an agitated “Hmph –“ she watched as the static started to emit from the screen, alarming her quite a bit.

A voice echoed from the screen, as eerie as she had expected it to be. “Let the testing begin.” With those simple words, the rules of the test were brought to their attention. If you were branded with a blue tattoo, you’re submissive. However, if you were branded with a black tattoo, you were dominant. Hanako was already aware that her tattoo was blue, so hearing the instructions of this ‘game’ be played on the screen pissed her off like no tomorrow. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the students of the room begin chattering about their tattoos, multiple feelings arising all around. She could see the satisfaction, the annoyance, the concern, the worry, etc. The tension began to build up as some of the submissive students either cowered in a corner, or stood their ground with determination. Dominants were delighted to see that they were branded with a black tattoo, ready to start the school’s little ‘Capture Night’ game.

Hanako scanned the room, allowing one of her hands to rest confidently on her hip, plastering a confident, determined look on her face. Letting the smirk tug against her lips, she made an amused smile. “Well then –“ her hands motioned her into a polite bow, facing the students of the room before continuing “—I’m a submissive, so … if you’re a dominant then let me just say, I won’t be that easy to capture.” Letting her determination run along a grin, she sent her pointer finger to signal a declaration. “I will bet that not a single one of you dominants will be able to catch me.” Folding her arms slightly, she thought of a way to make this challenge a little more amusing. “However, any ‘dominant’ clever enough to capture me will have free reign of my obedience.” The glint of confidence gleamed against her eyes, her mind still not accepting the brand she was given. “Those damn headmasters – thinking that they could just brand me with a ‘submissive’ tattoo—“ she cursed in her head, looking back at the tattoo as she gave a menacing glare.

Once the explanation was complete, the students were lead towards their assigned areas – dominants to their dorms, and submissives into a temporary holding – located in a game/food lounge. The area didn’t seem too bad, but it was the mix of emotions that stirred up the room. As the sun began to set, the sirens were heard through the loudspeaker as the announcement was made.

“’Welcome back to the university! We hope for a good, clean year! It is now time for the semester sub hunt;; The rules are as follows: Doms may not use brute force or strength to claim their prizes, we don’t want the infirmary full on the first night. Submissives may not contest who their Dom is after they have been claimed, you’re stuck until the end of the semester. Enjoy the evening, campus going on lockdown for hunt in three, two, one….’

As the doors swung open in the lounge, the alarms sounded off once more as the barriers were brought down. Many were shocked, confused, unsure what to do – but Hanako was always once step ahead towards her decisions. “If they have planned Capture Night accordingly, then that means that all parts of the campus should be free to use…” she thought deeply, trying to think of a plan. There was nowhere to hide in campus, but there was never a rule that ‘Submissive’ people could not fight back on Capture Night. She didn’t want to play /too/ hard, considering they were not allowed to use force. However, having a little fun won’t hurt, right? As a playful smile tugged against her face, she was determined to not go down without giving, just a little, resistance. After all, if someone could capture here while she’s fighting with a good amount of resistance, then she wouldn’t mind having that person be her ‘dominant’. Power, strength, and position were always the key to gaining the attention of others – Hanako knew that far too well.

“Indeed, let the games begin.” With that thought in mind, she was determined to have quite the /fun/ night. Her body motioned towards the rooftop of the school, knowing that not many people would come to look there. Once arriving at the rooftop, Hanako decided to set herself down for a bit. The breeze was lovely for such a gleaming night, giving her the perfect comfort she needed. "It wouldn't hurt for me to relax a bit, right?" she thought in a comforting tone, smiling genuine to herself as she watched the students below her. "A game of hide and seek won't be fun unless someone can seek me out."

But the thought about her branding continued to linger in her head. Why was she chosen to be a submissive? There were many questions she had to ask, but it was better for her to ask them at a later time. Right now, she had other things to form her mind with.

Indulgent Nymph

regυlar poѕт
Word Count: 1,339

User Image

HIMEKO N A K A M U R A
                                                        ---
                                                        WHERE ┆( Ball Room )┋ WITH ┆( Myla, Professor Crowley, New Professor Mal (?))┋ FEELING ┋( Excited, Nervous, Confident, Embarrassed, Confused )

Himeko was thoroughly impressed with Myla's improvising, especially since she didn't expect her to be quite the /manipulator/. A wicked smile crawled onto her lips as she watched the girl work her magic. "She's a lot more interesting than I thought she would be." Himeko thought, feeling quite excited to see what she has in store for her later on in the year. Her eyes scavenged the scene as she watched whether or not the convincing worked. It was indeed some mighty fine acting, however, the professor didn't seem too amused with the situation. "Oh great -- he's probably going to ask us some pointless questions." she thought sarcastically as exhaustion hit her face.

And, as expected, he began suspecting that they were up to something. Himeko knew that this would happen, and was fully aware that she could have just lied her way with an innocent facade, but just something struck her not to. If she had pretended to be the perfect student who wouldn't cause trouble, then the teacher would probably trust his students enough to monitor them. Although, the idea seemed more concrete than entertaining. She had come to the ball to mess around and enjoy herself for the day -- not force herself to be someone she wasn't. She must admit, however, that some joy came out of her from teasing those who were older. Maybe it was because their mature composure gets shattered in that moment. The look on their face when she places her body against them changes depending on the person, but Professor Crowley has been the only one who's given her such a /unique/ response.

But aside from all her fun, she still had to answer the questions at hand. Would she be truthful? "I doubt he would even believe me if I tried to lie." she thought as the tone of sarcasm rolled along with the words the professor asked the two. Before she was able to give a response to those questions, he had called over another professor who seemed to be flocked by a group of love-struck girls. "Quite pathetic." she muttered under her breath, unsure whether to refer that towards the new professor or the students around him -- but she also thought he might be quite fun to use. His aura and personality seemed to be easier to manipulate, and he didn't seem to be the type of professor that would be a pain in the a** -- unlike /someone/. Turning over towards Professor Crowley, she narrowed her eyes slightly as a glare emitted from them. He was definitely planning something, and she didn't like the idea that he would actually be ignoring her threat.

"What are you planning to do?" she asked in a menacing tone, not liking what he may be up to. However, he simply smiled as he watched the other professor walk over. "I-Ignoring me?" she stammered with agitation in her head. As the new professor, Mal was it? , walked over towards the two, Professor Crowley decided that it would be oh-so-amusing to watch them squirm under his lies.

"These two lovely girls have just told me that they are quite interested in the works of the student body committee."

As those words came out of the professor's mouth, Himeko's glare towards him deepened. What was he trying to pull? While pondering on that thought she silently went with it, not trying to cause trouble before knowing whether or not she could get away with it.

"Would you mind showing them around so that they'll know just what to expect once they /become/ future members themselves?"

He seemed to be trying to to taunt her to some extent, and of course she wasn't a single bit amused by the situation. However, she knew for a fact that she could not give in to something as trivial as this. As long as she and Myla had a teacher to use she was satisfied. Her eyes went from glaring at Professor Crowley, and then back at the guy he had just called over. Examining his features, he didn't look old enough to be a teacher. Arching one eyebrow up, a look of curiosity flashed along her face. "So you're Mal... you don't look old enough to be any type of professor." she stated boldly as she continued to examine him. However, after that one question she simply shrugged it off. As long as it's someone to help them with their plan, she didn't mind.

Clearing her throat slightly, she beamed the best smile she could make. She needed this plan to go through so, regardless of how much she hated it, she would have to try to be a model student for that one moment. Biting back any sort of agitation forming on her face, she gestured a courtesy bow. "Good Evening Professor Mal. As you heard from --" as she gave a glare towards Professor Crowley "--Professor Crowley, I would be /honored/ if you could show me around the student committee's work. I plan to become an outstanding student of the school, and hope to learn as much as I can before the school starts." she said in a confident, yet polite tone. Everything that rolled out of her mouth as complete bullshit, and she was pretty sure Myla and Crowley noticed that. However, she has never met this new teacher before so there wouldn't be a way of him knowing her actual intentions, right?

As she waited on his response, it seemed Crowley thought his work here was done, and made his way towards a different location. But as he passed Himeko he allowed his lips only inches away from her ears, heating her body up slightly. She could feel the warmth of his body pushing gently against her, making her mind form a mix of confusion, agitation, embarrassment -- or maybe not embarrassment, she didn't know. "W-what does he think he's doing?!" she stammered in her head, unsure of how to react in this situation. His hands slowly made its way towards her wrist, making a jolt of surprise slid along her chest. Feeling the warmth of his fingers entwined along her wrist left her paralyzed in thought -- but before she could respond to it she felt his breath touch her ear gently. She quickly closed her eyes with a slight squint as she suppressed any type of weakness forming on her face. As she stood there, maintaining her composure as best as she could, she felt him say a few words under his breath. His words were as ironic as she had heard them to be, basically throwing the same threat she had given him from the start.

The composure was quickly shattered as she felt his fingers gentle touch her skin, making her face blush different shades of red. She quickly allowed her bangs to cover it, refusing to let anyone see her like this, before her legs gave out, making her body to slowly fall to the ground. Himeko wasn't sure why, but something so small as that brought her to a state of embarrassment, shock, and another feeling she couldn't describe. She was confused, but extremely agitated, at the situation she was currently in. Pride would not let her lose to him -- "The next time I see you, I'll be sure you'll beg for mercy -- or worse." she thought aloud in a menacing tone as a smirk formed on her face.

She looked back at Myla and the new teacher, and quickly got herself back onto her feet. Patting down her skit, she placed her mind back into the plan. No more distractions, no more teachers that put her mind in a jumble -- all she needed to think about right now was the plan. However, the more she tried to push the incident away, the more in made her feel even more confused. After all, this was the first time she has ever gotten a taste of her own medicine.

Indulgent Nymph

ιnтrodυcтιon poѕт
Word Count: 1,982

User Image
User Image

WHERE ┆(Her Room -> Convenience Store -> Classroom -> Principal's Office -> Hallway ) ┋ WITH ┆(Herself -> Principal -> Herself ) ┆FEELING ┆(Agitated, Exhausted, Amused )

Beep Beep Beep
                                                          7:45am

Masami looked over towards her alarm clock, moaning in annoyance as a grunt made its way out of her mouth. Slowly uncovering herself from the covers on her bed, she made her way towards a small desk and began her morning routine. It was all the same every day -- comb her hair, brush her teeth, wear her uniform, eat breakfast, etc. These tasks might be as similar as any other student's, but she, herself, was far more complex.

As she let her dark brown hair flow gently against her shoulders, she quickly looked towards the mirror as her deep green-blue eyes pierced through all her hidden emotions. On the outside they seem to be as kind as she chooses them to be, but on the inside they are much more tainted than what the eyes could perceive. Her personality wasn't something that could be read like an open book, but it also wasn't easy to keep it hidden inside her perfectly molded facade. In a matter of time she'll find someone who would be fit to amuse her with every spark of teasing she could emit against her breath. The time is ticking, yet she still couldn't find someone worth her interest -- to become her little obedient /pet/.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Placing a few strands of her hair safely behind her ear, she let out a small smirk that danced across her lips. "Time is fate, and fate will always run towards my favor." she whispered in confidence; her eyes narrowing slightly as a look of determination appeared along her face.

Never judge a book by its cover.

Masami is the personification of that very statement -- a hard working, perfect student on the outside -- but harbors a deep, twisted personality on the inside. But why did she always keep on this simple, yet tedious, perfect-student facade? It was because she didn't enjoy manipulating others unless she found them fit to become a form of her amusement. Watching people fawn over her personality, aura, and appearance made her smirk constantly in her head -- watching how idiocy could be shown in multiple forms. "Ah ~ it's sad how this silly facade could show me the true colors of the world more than they could admit." she exclaimed in a sigh as she stretched her arms out, relieving the tension in her body. Her view on society is quite twisted, and she has learned to not trust those around her.

This was who she was -- who she truly was. While fixing up her hair she felt the wind flow gently into her room as her curtain pushed away from the open window. A few petals from her cherry blossom tree outside sneaked its way between the breeze, scattering her room, and eventually one sat itself along her hand. Looking down at the petal, she sensed something -- something that would be /different/ today. For some reason her mind told her that today wouldn't be as bland as they normally were. Picking up the petal gently with her fingers, her eyes widened in slight surprise -- a menacing look dancing along her eyes as she formed another smirk across her lips. "My ~ what a beautiful sign." her voice sang along with her tone of amusement before she blew the petal away from her palm, watching it gently fall to her bedroom floor.

Once her morning routine was done, she looked back at a picture that depicted a beautiful woman, looking to be in her late 30's, smiling gently against the rays of sunlight. Masami's eyes showed a gentle emotion as a sad smile crept along her face. No words could describe how she felt, and even she couldn't describe how she felt. "I'm off." she stated, jolting out of her little trance, before heading out the door with a smile that could light up anyone's day.

Her body coursed through the serene neighborhood she lived in as she watched those around her work on their morning routines. Many of the neighbors would put on huge, fake smiles as they greeted her in the morning. It was always like that -- they would greet her with the best morning welcome and then gloat to their friends about how they know the beauty of the town personally, gaining envy and jealousy from all the others who know of her reputation. "G'Mornin Masami!" an old man shouted out. She put on her best expression as she gave a small wave back. "Good morning to you too sir." she said politely, just as she did to everyone else, before heading closer towards the convenience store. As always, she would grab a lunch for herself to eat later, trying to ignore all the stares and whispers that surrounded the vicinity.
                                                          "Wow, she's such a beauty --"
                                                          Her eyes would twitch slightly in agitation at comments like these. The way others would perceive her just by her appearance -- she found it extremely pathetic. There were a ton of whispers that would compliment her beauty in such awe, but then there were the whispers that made her want to break something.
                                                          "That's Masami from class 3-1, she's known as the 'Perfect Beauty' of the school -- Top of her class, wonderful personality, and an all-around beauty." The student seemed to have said that in great confidence, bragging to his friends of how he knew of her. A small scoff came out of her mouth before she turned to face the male who was just talking.
                                                          "Oh s**t -- I think she heard me." he exclaimed in shock as his eyes widened at her sudden movement, slightly blushing at how beautiful he thought she was this close-up. "I could already see the lust in his eyes." she thought with a sigh, walking over towards the guy and his friends, who were all paralyzed by her beauty. The aura she emitted around her dazzled all the customers, as they all looked at her with eyes of awe and admiration.

Masami was now only a few inches towards the boys, who were getting quite nervous -- a 180 degree turn from their self-centered, cocky personalities they put on before. What was shown on the outside was never the same on the inside, and she knew that quite too well. "How worthless, they talk all high and mighty, yet they cower in their own shadows as a girl their perceive as 'perfect' walks towards them. Pathetic." Her emotions were still hidden as she placed a gentle smile that struck their hearts like a cupid's arrow. "I would like it if you didn't talk about me like that, I'm nowhere near perfect." she said in a polite manner, letting out a small chuckle in response. The guys looked at her with dazzled, shocked eyes before she concluded her statement. "But I appreciate that you all see me that way, but I'm really not as perfect as people perceive me to be." Her eyes showed care and honesty -- and with that she simply clicked against the heels of her shoes and turned around, letting the scent of her hair wisp against the breeze before heading to the counter -- eyes still watching her in ever corner.
                                                          "Wow -- she really is the ideal woman." the whispers exclaimed as she would roll her eyes in her head.

As she purchased her items, the employee who was scanning her items continued to stare at her, much to her discomfort."You don't need to stare at me while doing your job." she thought in annoyance, watching him as if he were a child. These were the events she had to deal with on a daily basis, and it gets quite repetitive after a while. "Thank you." she said as she grabbed the bag, only to be stopped by the employee, shocking her slightly. "H-here.. no charge" he said in slight stutters, handing her another Onigiri. She looked at him with slight confusion before nodding slightly. "Thank you very much, I really appreciate it." she answered towards the gesture, making him blush at the comment. She could already feel the stares weigh harder against her back after that little stunt, making her head out the door faster than usual. "Well, free extra lunch is always a plus." she exclaimed in an amused tone in her head.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Making her way into the classroom, she continued to hear and feel the whispers and stares that were aimed to her like constant daggers. They weren't bad comments that came out of their mouth, just annoying ones -- the ones that would emphasize all the 'perfect' rumors that gave her such an inconvenient title. Masami never really had friends because all the students were too scared to approach her, seeing as how big her aura of perfection seemed to emit out of her body. At the corner of her eye she watched as one of the students walked over to her, quite nervously. "M-Masami... uhm.." The girl appeared to be in stutters, too consumed by her perfect complexion to be able to stabilize any of her words. "Just get on with it." Masami's patience was slowly ticking away as the girl in front of her continued to stutter along her words. Eventually, she seemed to have taken a deep breath to calm herself down. "T-The principal asked m-me to get the student council president t-to come to his office to grab some p-papers for the class." she exclaimed in a fast tone before bowing slightly and running off. "You don't need to call me 'student council president' --" she thought, agitated at how she couldn't even use her own name, before looking back towards the windows.

"More papers? This is like the 10th time this week." Letting out a breath of exhuastion, she got up and made her way out the door as elegantly as possible -- trying her best to hide how pissed off she was.

She finally made it to the principal's office, delaying her walk there as long as she could to hint on how tedious the principal's tasks were becoming. As she opened the door she plastered on a gentle, apologetic smile. "I apologize for my lateness, I had a few students come up to me with a few questions." she said, watching as the principal would just stare at her -- more than she needed him to. "That's fine dear. Come have a seat." he stated with a smile, leading her towards the small couch in front of him. He placed down a few papers on the desk and clipped them together with a paperclip before handing them towards her, much to her surprise. "Wow, he called me here for something that's actually /important/ rather than to just see me." she thought, still annoyed at him and how hard it was to keep up this good-student facade. He took a deep breath, seeing that it was a little difficult for him to talk to Masami as well, before putting on a serious face. "I need you to bring these papers to the new teacher that's coming in today." Her eyes looked over towards the documents. "New teacher?" she thought, quite amused by the situation. The documents showed to be forms he still needed to fill out. "He should be in your classroom at the moment for introductions, so bring them over to him for me please." he concluded before signaling to her that it was okay to leave now.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

As she made her way out the door, a mischievous grin appeared on her face. "A new teacher... this should be interesting." And with that she headed down the hallway, curious to see what the new teacher was like.

It seems that the clock has finally made her turn of fate.

Indulgent Nymph

regυlar poѕт
    Word Count: 1,070

User Image
    User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHERE ┆( Dock -> Nurse's Office ) ┋ WITH ┆( Max and Viola ) ┆FEELING ┆( Excited, Nervous, Eager, Playful)┆

Mitsuki looked at him with amusement, finding it quite funny at how blunt he had become. "Pfft."For some reason she wanted to know more about this kid, even if she had just met him. Her eyes gleamed with excitement as he mentioned the water gun battle, making her sequel with delight. "Ahh, that sounds like so much fun!" Her mouth began to form a pout as she thought about how much fun events she had missed, and continued to scold herself in her head once more. In midst of scolding herself, she heard a tiny introduction of his name roll out of his mouth. Perking her ears up slightly, she gave off a gentle smile before making an introduction for herself. "Nice to meet you Max, I'm Mitsuki -- or you can call me Mi-chan, whichever floats your boat." she exclaimed, knowing how much people enjoyed saying her nickname more than her actual name. Kicking her legs up in the air while stretching them slightly, she gave off a chuckle as he talked about his exhaustion. "So, I'm like your alarm clock, just interesting?" she responded in a joking tone, plopping herself up from the bench in the process.

Her eyes looked back at the boy, grinning slightly as the light continued to beam brightly towards her face. "Sure, I'll keep you company. Besides, I'm pretty bored myself." Her shoulders shrugged up as she latched onto his hand, pulling himself up from the bench. "--But, I don't think sitting is the way to keep yourself awake." she stated in a matter-of-fact tone, not wanting to sit herself down. She was much too excited to keep herself in one place, and with the cuts that she gained from the small kicks she made towards the rocks before, the pain was starting to slowly swell up. Lifting up her foot slightly, she cursed at herself for deciding to swear sandals on a camping trip. "Mmm, and it seems my foot is a little swelled up... so I should probably get this checked up." she stated, still frustrated at how much of an idiot she has been through this whole day. Her eyes traveled through the camp grounds until she remembered the Medical place she noticed on her way to the dock -- a key element she forced herself to remember. "C'mon." Her arm eventually tugged the boy along with her, humming slightly to a song as they made their way through the night.

"Urgh.. the amount of rocks that I feel on the ground is really enhancing the pain in my foot."
                                                              Her eyes squinted slightly as another rock brushed against her bruise, but quickly tried her best to ignore it. With the darkness cascading over the ground, it made it much harder for her to dodge any incoming hazardous objects -- specifically the /annoying/ rocks that seemed to never disappear. Eventually, after multiple uncomfortable pains in her foot, they eventually made it to the nurse's office. "Finally!" she exclaimed in joy, running towards the cabin, a little too dark to see where the door was at. Suddenly, through the light of the moon she managed to find a bench, and took the opportunity to rest her foot while she could. "Ahh, much better." she sang in delight, continuing the hum at her song. As she scavenged the surroundings around her in curiosity, she came face to face with a female who seemed to be wrapped with some bandages. Her eyes widened slightly as a look of absolute joy danced along her face. "Oh my goodness, Viola! It's been so long~" she exclaimed as she ran up to the girl, but attempted to stop herself from hugging her in case she was injured. However, as she ran up to her best friend, she put a little /too/ much pressure on her leg. "Ouch--" Her hand latched onto her leg to ease the pain as her eyes squinted slightly.

The nurse noticed her pain and urged her to sit down as she grabbed the first aid kid she had just used. "My, aren't you kids a little /too/ clumsy these days?" she joked as she began to check Mitsuki's tiny wound. Putting a little pressure here and there only made it sting more, but she knew for a fact it wasn't fractured or anything serious like that. A sigh rolled out of her mouth as she shook her head slightly. "You shouldn't be wearing sandals out on a camping ground." she insisted, placing some ointment and bandages on the tiny wound. A smile formed on her lips as she listened to the nurse. "I understand." she answered politely before looking back at her friend, nostalgia hitting her emotions. "What a way to have a reunion." she said in midst of chuckles, not having seen her since last year. "And I know, I'm a little late to the party. I didn't get the chance to see you during the first days of school, and I missed the bus to the camping trip." Her face flashed a look of sadness as she recalled how unlucky her day has been -- a little flustered at the thought.

She tugged some of her hair behind her ear as she looked back at Max, smiling a little more. "Oh Max, this is my best friend Viola!" she introduced, looking back at her friend. "This is Max, I just met him before but --" she examined the expression on both of their faces before continuing "-- it seems you two have already met." Concluding her sentence, she gave off a chuckle. "Well, this makes the introductions a little easier -- it seems I'm the only one who has got some catching up to do." Looking back at Max, she gave off a playful, mischievous grin. Her thoughts reminded her of what Max had mentioned over at the dock, and decided to tease him a little. A little fun won't hurt, right? "So, how shall we 'distract' you for the night?" she asked, a little more playful now that her friend was by her side. For some reason, she would always feel much more comfortable around strangers when Viola was around -- though she could never pinpoint why. As her hands went over to latch onto Max's arm once more, she forced him to sit beside the two girls, giggling as she watched the expressions of the two.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

Indulgent Nymph

ιnтrodυcтιon poѕт
    Word Count: 1,559

User Image

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ earтн ιѕмy ĸιngdoм ▪ ▪ ▪
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

*♚◤ location⋮Kingdom (unknown to her which kingdom) tab *♚◤ with⋮ Nobody tab *♚◤ feeling⋮ Determined, Concerned, Eager

The morning grew bright as the heat started to emit in constant speeds -- high in temperatures. Out in the open, around land that surrounded the borders of most kingdoms, came constant whirlwinds of weather changes, something Anastasia was used to. She looked a little frail for her age, but still held quite the punch in attitude. Through a lifetime of anger infused rage, and sadness that overcame her every night, she had learned to toughen through times as struggling as these -- but still can't accept them as a daily routine. Piercing her eyes straight towards the land, and then up towards the blazing sunlight, her mouth tugged into a smirk -- a smirk that showed competition and determination. "Such a bright sun won't stop me from anything! Curse the Fire Nation!" she exclaimed out in the open, letting the heat dagger against her cloaked body.

During her travels she was able to come across many different goods, a cloak being one of them. She didn't expect it to be useful on her journey, however, she was proven wrong of that idea once the nights and days started to hit. Of course, she was able to get shelter here and there -- accompanied by men who would always find the emotion lust over sympathy clouding their judgement -- but never did she allow them to touch her in any 'uncomfortable' way. Her morals were concrete as the walls of the Kingdom -- never wavered by the mere sweet talk and bribery that would come out of their mouths. At first, she felt uncomfortable hearing the guys in different villages attempt to seduce her, but through the years she learned to use their love-induced minds to her advantage -- maybe steal a few objects from their houses here and there. Plus, it was good to have shelter once in a while; the weather outside could be threatening at times.

As she squinted her eyes to narrow the distance in front of her, her grin appeared wide as she noticed how close she has gotten towards the land. Her eyes stared hard at the kingdom, her mind swimming with many thoughts. "Which kingdom is this?" she thought to herself, a question pondering her mind the closer she got towards it. It has been a while since she stepped foot towards an actual kingdom, not after the fall of her own, so seeing one really triggered her anger and past memories. The death of her parents could never be unseen, as well as how happy she once was in a kingdom. Nonetheless, she had to head inside in order to enact her revenge on the Fire King. Determined to set aside her concerned thoughts, she made her way towards the gates along the border.

"Halt! State your name and purpose!" the guard in front demanded, his voice serious and concrete. Anastasia rolled her eyes at the request, thinking how security has improved through the years -- much to her annoyance. Clearing her throat slightly, she gave off a gentle smile. "I'm here to make trades with someone." she exclaimed in confidence, though not persuasive enough for the experienced guard. "All trades and shipments are organized by our center of trade. We were told no trades were to be made today." he responded, forming suspicions for her visit. Seeing how he rose up his weapon, she knew it would get bad if she didn't think of something else. "I guess I would have to use /that/." she thought with agitation, really not liking the idea.

A sigh rolled out of her mouth before she continued with a reply. "My name is Anastasia Albetros, Princess of the Earth Kingdom, and I am here to speak with your ruler." she stated, hoping the guard didn't catch her lack of knowledge towards what kingdom this was. Through her introduction, the guard looked at her as if she were an idiot. "I won't fall for such a trick. Everyone knows the Earth Kingdom has fallen years ago." he stated, talking as if he felt offended by her response. The guard clearly looked at her as if she were a desperate beggar, definitely hitting her anger nerve. "This guard--." she thought in disgust, wanting to just punch him in his jaw.

Before he could say anything further, Anastasia whipped out her royal emblem -- the shocked face of the guard amusing her quite a lot. "I-I see.. Alright, I grant you access." he concluded, sounded a little embarrassed for the improper actions he has made. Her eyes glared at him with agitation. "Don't you dare speak a word to /anyone/ about my emblem. If you do, I'll be sure to send you somewhere worse than prison." she stated in a menacing tone, watching the guard coward in fear -- ultimately agreeing. After signaling the gate keepers to raise up the gates, she bowed her head as thanks and paced through the Kingdom. Her mind continued to linger at her emblem, not really satisfied she had to use it to gain excess to the kingdom. She made it her goal to never let anyone know of her true identity -- not unless required to. Clutching the emblem tightly against her palm, she gave off a sad smile before placing it back into her bag.

As she made her way further town the streets, she noticed a few markets -- luckily in time for lunch. Being in the sun for so long has definitely caused her mouth to get dry, so a nice glass of water would really hit the spot. She eventually found a cute little pub, perfect to grab a refresher before heading towards the castle -- that is, if she could even locate the castle without a map. The kingdom was huge, and without a map she'd probably get lost before getting remotely /close/ to the castle. But right now all Anastasia could think about was gulping down the water she had ordered just moments before. The cooling sensation filled her mouth and throat, consuming her with a feeling of relief. "Ah~ that really hit the spot!" she exclaimed with a giggle, watching as one of the servers looked quite amused at her expressions. "I've never seen someone so overjoyed with drinking water." the girl teased before walking back into the kitchen, making Anastasia blush with embarrassment.

The man sitting next to her, another employer of the place, gave off a laugh as he watched her blush deepen. "Don't worry about it. Water is the best liquid to be drinking!" His voice sounded reassuring and confident, making another giggle release from her mouth. "Thanks." she responded before looking back at the outside, still concerned with her sense of direction. The man noticed her concern and offered to help her out with anything, much to her delight. Her eyes beamed as she clasped her hands together. "Thank you so much! If you could tell me where the Royal Castle is, that would be lovely!" she answered, the man giving off a shocked look.

"T-the /main/ castle for /royals/? Are you sure you want to go there? It's specifically for royals only.. and they don't allow visitors." he explained, making her shrug at the response. "That's fine, I'll figure a way. Please help me with the directions!" she begged, making him give off a sheepish smile. "Alright alright! I was going to help you regardless of the begging." he exclaimed before giving her directions. Once they were clear enough to her, she gave her best thanks, dashing off faster than they could say their good-byes. Anastasia was just way too eager to head to the main castle -- one step closer to revenge. Her body boiled with eager satisfaction as she dashed towards the closest train line. On her way there she constantly repeated the directions in her head, knowing how much of a labyrinth royal kingdoms could be.

It took a while, but she finally made it to the gates of the castle. The security here was a lot higher than it was outside the kingdom itself, but the last thing she needed was to reveal her status to the royal court. Just like before, she was halted by a guard, demanding her name and purpose for coming. This time excuses would probably not work. "I just need to speak with your king, it's important!" she exclaimed, but to no avail. The guards didn't budge from her pleas -- and she was not surprised by it. Instead, she continued to argue with the guards, causing a lot of noise around the vicinity. Her tone was determined and her mind was confident -- so confident that she would not leave without a fight. The guard seemed to be getting quite annoyed with the situation, and threatened to throw her in jail.

Glaring daggers at the guard, she calmed herself from the arguing -- a look of defeat plastered on her face, "Would I really need to use my emblem again..? I really don't want to do it here though .. it would cause more conflict" she thought, conflicted by the choices given to her. All she needed was access to the castle, and her answers may be solved. She needed relief and reasons -- and she was planning to get it whether or not it would cost her her life.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                naтυre ιѕмy proтecтor
                                                ▪ ▪ ▪

Indulgent Nymph

ιnтrodυcтιon poѕт
    Word Count: 1,167

User Image
    User Image

bayside
                                                          baysideangelYOU MUST HAVE A SECRET KEPT DOWN ( )
                                                          baysideangelbaysideI NEED YOU TO SPILL YOUR GUTS ( )
                                                          baysideanguntil then you bay bay can run away

*♚◤ location⋮( Town -> Park ) tab *♚◤ with⋮ ( Herself -> Arachnid ) tab *♚◤ feeling⋮ ( Bored, Tired, Amused )

The night was still young, but the time seemed to tick slower that usual. With a leap of faith, Hina had jumped from the ledge of the building, catching herself by the edge of a pipe. It wasn't unusual for her to make such ridiculous stunts -- but more, she found it to be a a type of /game/. The rules were simple, try out a stupid stunt and see if you get hurt. There have been times where her little games would get her into some 'messy' business, however, the field of business she's currently associated with topped all the messy things she could ever get herself into. The world, lead beyond the walls of a 'protected' society, stood a group of people who run under-the-table tasks. It was generally something you never question -- that is, unless you don't mind risking your life. Though, Hina never bothered to learn the meaning of all the hidden business; all she cared about was getting paid for every task she completes. Be it food, shelter, clothes, money -- as long as it were some benefit to her, she'd take it.

"I should head back soon. It's been about -- " her eyes wandered towards the sky before continuing "-- I'd say.. 3 hours since I've completed my task. I hope I don't get scolded for my tardiness." A sigh left her mouth as she rolled her eyes at the thought. Clearly, she didn't enjoy being tied down by rules, but it was way better than being stuck in prison -- which is where she'd end up if she was caught 'tardy' too many times. Lets just say Hina was quite the rebellious girl, and was only obedient when the conclusion favors her needs in some way. Giving a small grunt in the process, she lifted herself up onto the building's roof. Setting herself up on the ledge, she began to wander her eyes through the scenic view. "Now.. where is the main headquarters from here?" she asked aloud, clicking against her tongue as she squinted her eyes for a clearer vision. A small shrug gave way from her body as she let out a small huff. "Looks like I'll just keep walking and hope for the best." Her tone sounded displeasing, but she didn't seem to mind -- after all, this meant more free time for herself.

As she positioned herself onto the main road, she began to scavenge the streets, skipping as if she were a little girl. Humming as she paced through the night, she had caught the attention of some unwanted guests. A group of men began to surround her, looking to be around ages 25+. "Hey little girl, are you lost?" one of the guys said, sounding taunting and amused. It was normal for Hina to be mistaken for a little girl, much to her annoyance, despite being the age of 19. Her small stature made her look much younger, and more innocent -- which came with its own pros and cons. Rolling her eyes, she simply placed her hands on her hip, sending off a glare right after. "Tch, you're in my way." she spit out, finding them to be an obstacle in her path... maybe considering them pesky bugs? Another one of the guys eyed her with a glare right back. "What did you just say to us, little girl?" he demanded, sounding a lot more menacing than what the other guy sounded like before.

Rolling her eyes again, she gave off a playful smirk. "You heard me, y o u ' r e i n m y w a y." she emphasized, now speaking as if they were little kids. Greatly offended by her remark, the leader of the group decided to step to the front lines. "You have some nerve, little girl. Guys, sack her!" he exclaimed, motioning the guys to grab her. As they all came up to her with all their strength, Hina swiftly dodged their attacks and grasps in light, swift motions. "Catch me if you can." she teased as she ran into the night, watching as the men began to follow her -- now showing rage and fury on their face. A chuckle made way out of her mouth as she continued to play the little game of tag. "Oh my, I didn't think you men were lacking this much speed." she taunted, definitely hitting the anger nerve of many of the guys.

Skipping along the town, watching as the horror was forming on the townspeople, her look of amusement widened. "Hina, you can never have too much fun." As one guy got a little closer to her, she jumped up into the air and hopped on his back, proceeded with a back flip to dodge his incoming hands. "Thanks for the boost." Her tone sounded playful as she made a joking salute before continuing her run. The men were now bringing out their guns, making Hina a lot more excited with this little game of tag. "Don't let her get away, even if you have to kill her!" the boss of the gang commanded, now much more furious, as bullets began aiming right towards her back. "Don't think I'm /that/ easy to catch." she thought with a mischievous grin, dodging the bullets one by one. It didn't seem they were very 'skilled' with guns, making this a little too easy for Hina.

Eventually she made her way towards a park, alarmed to see a certain someone, cascaded by the the light posts around the area. "Jay." she stated in an emotionless tone, knowing how he didn't allow anyone to refer him by his 'real' name in public. As she heard the men who had been chasing her slowly catch up to her, she gave off a sneer of annoyance. "I don't want to hear an earful about this from Jay later..." she cursed in her head before grabbing out her katana, ready to end her little 'game'.

Turning around, she gave off a playful smile. "Playtime is over." she stated in an innocent tone, her face eventually warping into a look of blood lust. Dashing straight towards them, she let her Katana kill each and every guy with a single swipe, eventually sealing the deal faster than they could beg for mercy. As she finished up with the killing, she gave off one huge slash of the Katana to let out all the excess blood, grinning to herself in satisfaction. She enjoyed killing people, especially watching their blood slowly drip out of their bodies.

Turning back towards Jay, she gave off an exhausted expression. "Well, I'm beat. Can I get my pay for the day? I need to pay up my rent soon," she demanded, stretching her whole body right after she placed the Katana back in its shell. The day felt long for her, and so did her eagerness for the next day to come. The more she aged, the sooner she'll reach death.

Indulgent Nymph

ιnтrodυcтιon poѕт
    Word Count: 774

User Image
    User Image

*♚◤ location⋮( Outside, Local Bar ) tab *♚◤ with⋮ ( Nobody ) tab *♚◤ feeling⋮ ( Agitated, Bored, Flattered )

Bellarose was quite young for being the first lieutenant of the Tuproq family. It wasn’t that she was far more skilled than the others, but rather made decisions that seemed to bring the family towards great success. Her head always stood tall in times of troubles, and her commands were made to always be concrete – that was the mentality she was raised to become. Though, this strong willed girl was currently tapping against her fingers, glaring eye to eye at a wandering burglar. Her eyes were fierce, determined, and quite agitated with the current situation at stake. With a small huff, she latched onto the guy’s collar and gave off an amusing smirk. “I don’t know whose spy you are, but anyone on Tuproq territory, without prior business, is always sent with a penalty or a death wish.” With a tone so demeaning and concrete, it was quite surprising to hear out of the lips of a gentle looking girl.

Most people would take her for granted, and mistaken her to be reasonable, kind, and gentle. Of course, she can be all of those things -- however, when it came to business regarding Tuproq, she lays a menacing foot down, leading her tone to be just as a lieutenant should. The man looked at her with disgust, unaffected by her threatened tone. “Tch. I wasn’t sent here by anyone – but even if I was, I wouldn’t bother telling you!” The guy seemed determined to piss her off as much as he could, laying out every type of agitating comment he could give. With an eye roll and an exhausting sigh, Bellarose jabbed him in a pressure point, knocking him unconscious. Looking down at the burglar once more, she gave off a satisfying smile. “Sorry sir, I need to follow orders.” Her tone was gentle, yet the underlining message was serious and cold.

Gesturing a hand towards the territory, she signaled her guys to move the body into a cell. “I’ll have him dealt with later.” she stated in a serious tone, gaining nods from her employers before watching them head towards the shadows of the forest. Stretching the tension away from her neck, she gave off a relaxed laugh. “I should have some free time right now.” she said to herself, making her way towards the center of the town.

Gang related work wasn’t something she enjoyed, but it seemed that past wanderers, who were once caught up in the little gang war, were still lingering with revenge at every corner. It wasn’t abnormal for her to need to deal with spys, assassins, etc. They were simply mere pawns to store in the chambers, or one more death added to her list. However, Bellarose rarely did any killings. She was mostly there to stand as a protector and decider for the head of the Tuproq family, the decision maker alongside the boss. Respecting all of her boss’s decisions, she always enjoys poking in some of her own ideas.

- - At the local bar –

Most of the time, after exhausting days of work and missions, she tends to enjoy heading towards the town’s local bar – something to get her mind at ease. Her appearance would always be questioned when it came to the specific behaviors she presented, but she would shrug off the comments and give her best polite smile. Who would have thought that a lady with an appearance such as herself would be joyfully drinking wine at the hot spot bar of the town? Everyone needs a time to let loose for a bit.

The bartender looked at her with a shocked eye, watching as she sipped against her class of high class chardonnay. “Quite the fancy choice, m’lady.” he complemented, filling up another glass for her. “—Here’s another, On the house.” A smile tugged against her lips as she finished up her first glass, ready to drink up the second. “Thank you, I’m flattered.” she thanked in a polite tone, picking it up the second glass as she began to take tiny sips.

The day seemed to grow long for her, but as she sat by the bar with her wine and a classic book, she couldn’t help but feel that she should be doing more than just enjoying her time like this – especially when crime rates are still at a certain peak. A small sigh rolled out of her mouth as she let her fingers play against the wine glass. “Just a little bit longer.” she thought with a playful smile, deciding to give herself a little break. Besides, it’s been a while since she came back to this bar.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                                тυproq ιѕ мy proтecтor
                                                                ▪ ▪ ▪

Indulgent Nymph

regυlar poѕт
    Word Count: 3,127

User Image
    User Image

WHERE ┆(Classroom 3 -1 -> Rooftop ) ┋ WITH ┆(Class -> Herself -> Narima Sensei) ┆FEELING ┆(Amused, Agitated, Curious)

Watching as her new teacher struggled -- just a bit -- under the tiny pressure she had placed on him amused her quite a bit. His reactions weren't to be what she had been expecting, but rather a complete 180 of what she /thought/ he would do. Not only did he seem willing to answer the question, but he also showed a tad difference in his current personality. "I may not be able to read him that easily, but I am personally an expert in figuring out a double-sided coin." she thought with a smirk, referring to his 'possible' two-sided personality or hidden pasts. What he perceived on the outside was not what he felt on the inside -- and Masami knew far too well of hiding emotions.

When she had felt the touch of his hand weigh gently against her shoulder, she knew he would be quite an interesting teacher. "On the first day, and you're already 'touching' your students." Her eyes wavered a sign of amusement, but she hid it quite well with the facade that seemed to be glued onto her face during school hours.

”Thank you for your assistance Ms. Nakamura. I’ll answer the question so you may now return to your seat.”

His words came out like a strong attempt to hide his separate, more distasteful, emotions that were currently held up inside of him. From his tone of voice, and the way he looked at her, she could tell that something about him was being riled up -- and Masami's curiosity started to dance around in her chest. He was holding something deep inside of him, and she was determined to figure that out -- even if she had to strip it away piece by piece by piece. The polite smile he plastered on his face made her want to tease him a little more, but instead she decided to comply to his wishes. "My pleasure, Narima-Sensei." she responded in a polite tone, plastering on a bright smile before heading back to her seat. Something about the new teacher made Masami much more amused with the upcoming year than the past teachers made it to be -- however, she has never found someone so 'interesting' to tease until now. Recalling the past teachers, who were quite perverted -- much to her dissatisfaction -- she felt a cringe almost make way towards her face. Aside from those thoughts, she simply formed a small smile of mischief as she awaited on the anticipated answer.

”I am not married yet but, I.. am.. dating someone..”

Masami's eyes narrowed slightly at his response, pondering on whether or not he was lying. Although, regardless of his marital or relationship status, she will always find a way to wiggle herself to a little 'fun'. Narima-sensei was on her little agenda of things 'to do' -- but more like have a game of wolf and sheep -- her being the wolf of course. She secretly enjoyed watching the teacher struggle against the words of these students, stumble across unfitting answers or questionable responses, and feel inferior against the simple words that these students would call out. If a question as basic as 'his relationship status' could get him all flustered and rattled like it just did, then the amount of teasing that could get him to give in to her every dominant move was infinite. But aside from all the joy and amusement she had stored in her head, the massive amounts of questions that the students kept throwing at him became her 'current' source of entertainment.

She could already see the looks of disappointment forming on some of the students as the answer seemed to cloud their mind and judgement. "Would they give up so easily? What a bore." she thought apathetically, wanting to see a more 'hesitant' response from more students -- but rather she just watched as some showed a look of defeat. Normally, it would make sense to give up on the person if they had a significant other, right? Well, for Masami, the word 'defeat' and 'give up' was not part of her dictionary. Instead she found this as a challenge, and -- to her rising delight -- she /loved/ a challenge like this. There was never a challenge she had failed in the past, but who knows? Maybe this will be her first..

Eventually another question came to light, as she watched him hesitant on answering -- but this time actually answering rather than ignoring it. His eyes wavered a thought -- just a slight thought-- of concern.. or maybe guilt? Worry? There was a tint of expression on his eyes that seemed even Masami was unable to read, but she tried her best to not be fooled by his outer appearance. The student who had just asked the question made some sense; why wouldn't he just choose a school in Tokyo to begin with? Many reasons for this observation began to form one by one in her head, but none seemed to be able to satisfy her curiosity. However, asking him about it wouldn't be much fun, and probably not give her the settling answer she anticipated on. There could be other ways to figure out those secrets the teacher hid underneath that strong structure of his, and it was her goal to figure it out. "Piece by piece." she thought in amusement as she continued to listen to the question and answer session.

”Harumizu is quite the outstanding school. It’s actually quite a privilege to be teaching at this school. It fills me with great pleasure thinking that I get to contribute to the production of fine adults to be.”

A small chuckle made way out of Masami's mouth as she listened to the words came out of Narima-sensei's mouth. For some reason she could sense that something was off about that statement, but couldn't help but laugh, silently, at the sudden change in tone and expression he had made. At the corner of her eyes she could also see Ariyama-sensei chuckle oh-so-slightly against his small, indicating coughs. "Seems like I'm not the only one." she thought, still amused by his way of answering the question. With eyes tinkling slightly in delight, she made a small grin appear on her face -- without the notice of other students. "You're definitely quite the teacher, Narima-sensei. Looks like I wasn't wrong about you." she thought as mischief began to compose in her head. But what really caught her attention was the answer he gave when the student mentioned his girlfriend for a second time. His eyes looked away oh-so-slightly as he muttered to himself, alerting Masami quite a bit. "He's hiding something." She had thought this before, but with his current actions and responses, she was finally able to turn that thought into a fact. Her intuition was always on point, so for her to get it wrong would be devastating on her part.

With a clasp of his hands, he announced that the question and answer portion was over, and that they would resume to rollcall -- to get to know each and every one of the students. Masami never liked rollcall since it was another way for her to see the fake smiles and awe on most of the students -- and it was exhausting for her to make some perfect introduction on the spot, as well as keep that fake smile plastered on her face. But the thought that he wanted to know more about the students sounded to be as much bullshit as all the other teachers made it sound to be -- or that was how she perceived it most of the time. Grabbing his clipboard, he went down the list one by one as each student stood up and introduced themselves in the best way they could. Some were funny, some were shy, some were out-right pretentious -- and then it came to her.

Once Masami's name was called out on rollcall, she simplly stood up as gracefully as she could and gave off that perfect smile of hers. Glistening with confidence and perfect-student aura, the class simple gawked at her in awe before she had even opened her mouth with an introduction. Her eyes looked straight at Narima-sensei, piercing them slightly as a look of amusement flashed in her eyes, only noticeable to the teacher. Her eyes then wandered towards the class, watching all their curious expressions, before she gave off a gentle smile and began her introduction. "My name is Masami Nakamura, and as most of you know I'm the Student Council President of the school, so if any of you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me." she stated, watching as the heads nodded in excitement. It seemed she had to give a summary about herself as well, much to her hidden dismay. Clearing her throat slightly, she began with a small summary -- just a small one -- of herself.

"I'm not much of a perfect person, but seeing as we are told to talk about ourselves a little more, I'd be more than happy to share a few things about myself." The eyes around the room twinkled in anticipation and curiosity, amusing her quite slightly. "To start off, I'm able to speak five languages fluently -- Chinese, English, French, Spanish, and Japanese -- being that I am half Japanese and half French. I enjoy playing the piano and singing on my free time since it puts my mind at ease. I have also maintained my number 1 position on the school ranking boards for the past 3 years, and have represented this school in many tournaments." A smile pursed along her lips as she watched the students around her clap at her introduction.

"You should have told the class about your meeting with the president!"
                                                            one student exclaimed, trying his pest to hold in the excitement.

"Or the time you won the Violin Recital! Your Violin skills were magnificent!" another girl sang in delight, looking at Masami with great admiration.

The class began to remind her of the many accomplishments she has made in the past, but she wasn't one to brag. She simplly did all those things to maintain a good outer appearance of herself, and it seemed to be working like a charm. Still, she couldn't help but feel delighted at all the compliments the class was giving, making her give an 'actual' genuine smile. With that, the class started to proceed on its own -- with lessons, materials, and a certain student council president staring out the window for most of the class time. She never felt a single tug of desire when it came to paying attention to class, but rather placed her mind in relaxation as she eagerly awaited the chimes of the bell that would signal her freedom towards lunch.

-- ||TIME ♡ SKIP|| --

The bell eventually rang, signaling lunch, as many cheers began to fill the air. Students were stretching from their seat, bolting out of the rooms, pacing towards their friends on the other side, and socializing to their hearts content. Masami was generally alone most of the time since a lot of the students got too nervous to be around her, but it wasn't like she cared or anything. However, deep down it bugged her just slightly, but she would always brush away that feeling. Most of her time was spent at the roof of the school, where the breeze was just perfect, the sunlight hit just right, and the perfect serene atmosphere that could put anyone at ease.

Pacing her way slightly up the stairs, the excitement filled her stomach as she came closer and closer to the door. Lunch time was her favorite part of the day because it gave her free access to the roof -- which allowed her to relax and ponder on many thoughts. Once she made it to the roof, she plopped herself in a nice position, letting the breeze gently touch her neck, humming in comfort. "mmm ~ it's always nice to be up here." she exclaimed with a smile, stretching herself once more to ease the tension around her body. Looking down at her lunch, she began to give off a saddened look as the thoughts of the students eating at the classroom flashed in her mind. They all ate homemade lunches from their parents while she ate convenience fast-food -- she always thought this to be unfair. "It doesn't matter Masami. It never mattered to you anyway." she thought, attempting to convince herself the opposite of the truth. The thought of her mother's picture appeared in her head again, making her viciously punch against the floor. Panting slightly, she simply ignored the agitation and went back to what she originally came here to do -- eat lunch.

As she began to open the Onigiri she felt a gust of wind pulse against her body, much to her surprise, as she dropped her lunch with a slight jolt of suspicion waved against her face. Squinting her eyes from the impact, she heard the door open slightly, alerting her. "Normally nobody every comes up here." she thought in agitation as she twirled her head over, just to come face to face with the teacher she had been oh-so-eagerly been wanting to meet in person. This was a nice surprise for her to have, her eyes still widened from shock. "How lucky, he came to me before I had to chase him." A smirk danced along her lips as she saw the shock form on his face. "Did you miss me already?" she said in a sly tone as she watched his face turn stern and serious.

Masami enjoyed his reactions, regardless of how serious they have gotten. For some reason, he was the type of person who she could read beneath the lines, however, the hidden secrets he held beneath that facade of his made the unraveling a lot more intriguing.
                                                            "This place is off limits to students. I'm sure the Student Council President is aware of that."
                                                            The tone was rather stern and and commanding, but his expression was more soft and relaxing. A chuckle rolled out of her mouth as the breeze played with her hair with one gentle sweep. Using her fingers to tuck a bit of her hair behind her ear, she looked at him with a small smile. "My, how commanding." she teased as she looked over towards the , now ruined, Onigiri -- completely ignoring his statement. "Seems like you've ruined my lunch with quite the surprise." she stated in a polite tone, showing hints of agitation in her smile. Looking back towards the teacher she put on a playful look as a small grin widened against her lips. "Come sit. The breeze is absolutely /wonderful/ over here." she exclaimed, patting the floor right beside her. Though it didn't seem like Narima-sensei was going to move from his position anytime soon -- but rather he seemed a little too cautious of the situation.

Wrapping her Onigiri back in its plastic wrap, she became quite amused by how cautious the teacher has become."He's probably suspicious about a student being on the roof." Masami's eyes flashed towards him with a small eye roll as she walked towards him herself, seeing that he wasn't going to come on his own. Gently lacing her hands along his wrist, she dragged him towards the spot she was originally seated at, plastering another smile on her face. "Don't worry, the rooftop is now open for students as well." she answered, chuckling slightly at how amusing he had already become. Setting him down gently on the floor beside her, she released her grip that seemed to have tightened along his wrist, and laced a smirk along that grin of hers -- completely ignoring the facade she had placed on throughout the day.

"Now then, not only did you ruin my lunch, but you also accuse me and my knowledge as a student council president."
                                                            her tone turned sly and amused as she faced him, her eyes directing its gaze straight towards him. "That isn't very nice." she said under a mutter as she allowed the words to play against her breath, placing a fake, saddened look in her eyes.Moving closer to the teacher, her amusement began to rise as she watched the expressions that were plastered on his face, "I'll unravel you piece by piece, just you wait." she thought in determination as she kneeled up slightly, using one of her fingers to tilt his chin up. She was now only a few inches away from the teacher, eyes gleaming with amusement as some of her hair dangled against his cheek from the strides of the breeze. Her finger eventually slid its way from his chin all the way towards the edge of his collar, stroking her fingers oh-so-gently.

"You do know, there are many ways for you to make up for your little 'mistake'." she exclaimed, snickering slightly as she thought of many things he /could/ do to make up for it. "And I'm sure you're too prideful to let this simply be forgotten." The look she flashed towards him wasn't a look of a threat, nor was it a look of anger -- but rather, it was a playful look that showed another side of her. She chuckled slightly as she saw how ruffled up his whole attire had become, sliding herself gently on top of him to make it a little easier for her to latch onto his tie and collar. Seeing that he had attempted to move away made her place the palm of her hand against his shoulder to keep him on a hold. "Sit still." she stated in a determined tone as she worked her magic on his attire. Within a few seconds it looked as good as new, and realizing that she was still on top of him gave her a look of amusement. "Relax, I won't do anything -- well not /yet/ of course." she said in a matter-of-fact tone as she placed a smirk on, which quickly formed back into her perfect-student smile. "As the 'student council president' I am very much /aware/ that teacher and student relationships are forbidden in school." she exclaimed, mocking him slightly from before when he had accused her and her position.

With a slight chuckle she formed a grin of determination. "And that is why --" and she went to set her pointer finger across his lips before continuing "-- /this/ must stay a secret." she exclaimed in a sly tone before plastering back that good smile of hers. "I hope you'll take care of me, /sensei/."

Indulgent Nymph

regυlar poѕт
      Word Count: 881

User Image
      User Image

bayside
                                                            baysideangelYOU MUST HAVE A SECRET KEPT DOWN ( )
                                                            baysideangelbaysideI NEED YOU TO SPILL YOUR GUTS ( )
                                                            baysideanguntil then you bay bay can run away

nιcĸnaмe: вlood lυѕт
                                                            Want to know more about me? ♚

*♚◤ location⋮( ARK organization ) tab *♚◤ with⋮ ( Hack (somewhere around her) ) tab *♚◤ feeling⋮ ( Bored, Tired, Amused )

The afternoon had finally come, the perfect time for Hina to wake up. Because of the whole conflict with her rent being overdue, she was forced to sleep outside today—much to her discomfort. “Hnng –“ her eyes squinted a little as they opened beneath the sunlight, watching as the vast amounts of people were out and about, doing their daily things. “I should probably get my rent fixed up first… that was the most uncomfortable I have ever slept.” she exclaimed in a cranky tone, her mood completely crushed from her lack of sleep. Yawning as she got up, her body stretched out all of the tension that accumulated from her terrible sleeping positions. “Urgh, even my back doesn’t sound too happy with this arrangement.” she stated in an unsatisfied tone, unsure of whether or not she should sleep the whole day once the rent was paid off. Instead of standing there to ponder on these thoughts, it was probably best to simply get the rent paid and over with – the procrastination was probably going to bite her later on. “What a bore.” Her legs paced her body towards the downstairs, eventually leading her to the main office of the apartment complex.

Slamming the door open, she was greeted with the landlord who seemed as pissed as ever. His body posture was hunched over as if he were a homeless man, glaring at her – extremely dissatisfied with her presence. “If it isn’t my /favorite/ tenant.” he stated in a sarcastic, yet agitated, tone. Her eyes simply rolled as a response, throwing the money on the counter. “Here’s the rent money. Now, give me the keys back.” Her voice came out demanding, pissing the landlord quite a bit. However, he only cared about receiving his payment, and that was what he got today. Throwing the keys straight towards Hina’s body, she swiftly caught them, sending a menacing glare dead-center towards the landlord. “Try not to piss me off again and maybe I’ll spare your life.” she warned under her scowling tone, only to receive no response back. With a huff of annoyance, she clicked her heels against the floor and made her way out the door – not enjoying the tension that formed in the room.

Looking at the clock, it was about 4 pm right now. “Man – I slept way too long today.” she complained under her exaggerated sigh, heading down towards the town for a quick bite. But rather than wanting a quick bite… she had some /other/ business to attend. Hina had recently found out about the existence of a genius hacker-- a man who could bypass any security in the systems. She needed his knowledge and skill, and had other plans on her mind aside from the tasks she was given by Arachnid. Sure, she was given a lot of fun through her missions from her boss, but there were times where she had a few /secrets/ up her sleeve. Her life hasn’t been too entertaining, and she needed a little more of a ‘challenge’ in order to obtain that enjoyment in life. What Hina was aiming for was a secret weapon stored under the chambers of a highly protected, underground vault. The doors were far too solid for her to break through it, and the security top-notch, so the only option was to crack the security code that would open the highly guarded vault.

“Why couldn’t Arachnid be more useful with technology?”
                                                            she complained under her breath, her tone slightly agitated. Once she had finished up with the first fast food joint she had spotted, she took this opportunity to head towards ARK’s organization. From what rumors have it, the organization was disguised as a retailer’s office. Of course it sounded quite odd, but Hina chose not to question it. Her main objective was to get the hacker, not to figure out their cooperation’s building designer.

As she arrived towards the retailer’s office, she took the opportunity to sneak her way inside. Her eyes scavenged the area, unsure of how to get through without being caught. “Hmm – looks like I’ll be having a little more fun today.” Her eyes turned wicked as an amusing smirk tugged along her lips. With that she began sprinting though the area, knocking down anyone who would come between her and the hacker. To her surprise, the security wasn’t too high in this building. “A trap? Or... did they expect my presence today?” Her mind began to form suspicion as she made it towards the room that housed the hacker. “I’ll figure out whether it’s a trap or not later.” With a smile of satisfaction, she took one swift kick towards the door, enjoying the sound of the door crashing along the floor. “Mr. Hacker --- come out come out wherever you are.” she sang under her eerie breath, pacing herself into the room. “I have some business I’d like to speak with you about.” Her tone was demanding, but she was pretty sure that, as long as she paid a hefty price, he would be willing to cooperate. “Should I offer sparing his life? Or, maybe offer money? Screw it, I’ll deal with the deals when he shows himself.” Her mind was set and stone, awaiting the response of the famous hacker.

Indulgent Nymph

regυlar poѕт
      Word Count: 1,184

User Image

Want to know more about me? ★
                                        ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ earтн ιѕмy ĸιngdoм ▪ ▪ ▪

*♚◤ location⋮Kingdom's Castle Gate tab *♚◤ with⋮ Red-Haired Boy tab *♚◤ feeling⋮ Scared, Angered

His words, clearly stating that he refused to help her get in, really hit her right in the anger nerve. “This guy, he’s quite the stubborn one.” she thought in agitation, trying to think up another way to get in. Anastasia still had the choice of presenting her Royal Emblem, but to have another witness would mean to have another threat – it was best to keep her status on the down low. But as the red-haired boy made his way back onto his horse, it alarmed her quite a bit. “W-wait!” she exclaimed in a desperate tone, motioning her hands to stop him. “If he were to leave now, I'd be back to square one with my plan.” Her mind began to jumble in desperation, concern, and worry. Forming the expression of defeat on her face, she let out a small sigh. “Okay, I’ll do this fairly.” she stated, looking back at the guard with agitation forming in her eyes. “You said I just need proof of documentation, correct?” The guard nodded, giving off a snarky look in response.

Motioning her eyes back at her bag, Anastasia wondered if using her royal emblem was a good way to force herself into the castle. It was an emblem that stood for a Kingdom her parents once led to great heights; a Kingdom she was once proud to watch lavishly grow. The emblem symbolized growth, power, and health. Her hands felt tainted by using her loyal emblem for such tasks – but she knew that revenge was the main reason why she had kept herself alive. "No, I won't tarnish the emblem any further than I already have." she exclaimed in her head. Clenching her fists, she looked towards the boy with a saddened smile. “Then I may as well be locked up.” she told him, referring to what he had just said moments ago.

“Only use your power for the growth of life. Do not tarnish your hands, my child.”

Her mother’s words pounded against her head -- but she knew that, rather than to tarnish her Fallen Kingdom’s name, she’d rather tarnish her own. “I’ve already gone this far… there’s no turning back.” Her thoughts continued to persuade her to fight – to fight through her way into the castle. She no longer wanted to use her Kingdom’s name as a gateway towards her revenge, but, rather, would like to reach that ending with her own hands. Lifting her hands up slowly, she gave off an apologetic smile towards the boy before she let her eyes glow a gentle green. The wind began to pick up at slow motions, circling around her as if it were being called upon a great power.

“Your power was a gift from the gods; a power that chose you to represent our flourishing Kingdom.”

A small tear left her eyes as she continued to recall her mother’s words. Anastasia was never meant to use her power for combat, but without doing so she’ll never be able to live a peaceful life. Revolving every ounce of her time alive into enacting revenge, she was not going to let a fire-affiliate boy and a gatekeeper get in the way of her conquest. Sending one of her palms up into the air, she cast a bind skill towards the guard, rendering him vulnerable inside the tangled vines she grew from the ground beneath him.

“Y-You little –“ the guard scorned in disbelief, acting as if his suspicions about her were all correct, but rather feeling shameful that he was taken down so easily by a mere wanderer. “I’m sorry.” she said in a saddened tone, watching as the guard continued to struggle against her vines. It hurt her to see that she chose to use such a beautiful power to put harm on others. Averting her eyes back at the boy, she sent off a menacing glare, a smirk playing along her lips. All the anger and rage kept inside her lashed out in that very moment. “Send me to a cell, I don’t care! But first, I need answers from you, little fire boy.” Her tone came off a little too vicious, alarming her quite a bit. “Am I really this ...tainted..?” The thoughts continued to interfere with her current goals, wavering them away as best as she could. Giving off a deep breath, she lifted her palms up once more, this time rooting his feet to the ground rather than binding his whole body like she did for the guard.

“Anastasia, why are you hesitant on binding him further?”
                                                  she questioned to herself, knowing that this boy was the key that would bring her towards the Fire King. He was fire- affiliated -- part of the Kingdom that destroyed her family... her life. But no matter how hard she wanted to, she couldn't get herself to put further harm on this boy. "Why?!" she exclaimed in her head with frustration, tears falling out as the anger ensued her emotions.

“You were not meant to hurt innocent souls”

Another one of her mother’s sentences played at the corner of her mind, making her expression turn into a look of pain. Her anger was slowly diminishing, trying to compose herself more. As she looked at the boy with her blank emotions, she showed hints of guilt wavering in her eyes. She looked… horrified at what she had done -- or even considered on doing. She was not horrified by the fact that she had attacked someone, but more horrified by the fact that she just used her power for evil.

Looking back at the struggling guard, he gave her another menacing glare. “Untie me now! I’ll be sure to get you executed from this Kingdom if I have to!” he threatened under angered breaths, hurting himself more as he struggled against the vines. Alarmed by his thread, she let her expression plaster on a look of pain. “I don’t blame you, but I’d rather not die just yet…” she muttered under her breath, scavenging into her bag for a poisonous flower – but not just any poisonous flower, an amnesia flower. Once she found it she placed it inside her palm, crushing it slightly before blowing the powder towards the guard, sending him into a deep sleep.

As her eyes averted back towards the boy, she gave off a serious look. “Don’t worry, I didn’t kill him.” That was all she explained to him; nothing about what she had just used, but simply that the guard would be okay. Positioning herself back into place, she continued to plaster the look of seriousness on her face. All Anastasia wanted was a way into the Fire Kingdom, and this boy was the key in doing so. “So tell me--” Her eyes continued to glow green, indicating that she would not go down without a fight. “--Are you affiliated with the Fire Kingdom in any way?” she asked, demanding an answer from him. "Just this once, use your power for yourself." she urged herself, sending another vine straight towards him, in hope to bind his whole body.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                  naтυre ιѕмy proтecтor
                                                  ▪ ▪ ▪

Indulgent Nymph

ιnтrodυcтιon poѕт
      Word Count: 1,416

User Image
      User Image
      User Image

VOS♛❜ YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY MY GAME ⊹

*♚◤ location⋮( Outside in the Town ) tab *♚◤ with⋮ ( Inhuman ) tab *♚◤ feeling⋮ ( Eager, Bored, )

Emerald City, in many eyes, is known to be a beautiful district that held many residents. With many attractions and events to do, who wouldn’t want to visit this eventful area?

Of course, there are always some who never enjoyed staying in the city – especially with the intense time spent being trapped in one place. Emerald city, to a certain little girl, was considered to be a tainted ground. For every step she placed against the surface of the city, the more she feels time take its undeniable fast course. Years upon years, Aoi Nakamura has dealt with countless tests, multiple training sessions, and created a long list of kills she could never keep track of. That was, to an extent, the hidden ‘darkened’ side that this city held.

「AEGIS is there for your safety」 – now, this term may be true, but in some cases it can be false. However, that is a debate that can be done between the biased. Aoi’s mentality is to have no care for the silly opinions the people of this town held, and simply work for AEGIS for pure enjoyment.

Aoi was now seated at the corner of a building, overseeing the security searches that were being done by the stations. The rain continued to fall against her body, inevitably soaking her current outfit to the core. Luckily, she never cared for the effects of weather, and stayed focused on what she was currently doing – and the mission at stake. “Operations in check.” she stated in a satisfied smirk, leaping down from the building, and landing swiftly onto the concrete.
                                                            As an AEGIS employer, she should be helping with the operations done by the stations. However, she had been trained to kill; to be a weapon of this society. It wasn’t abnormal of her to go against AEGIS norms, and with her memories wiped as a child, she is unable to be punished. It was not worth to be angered by the actions of a Human military weapon – made to work under the rules of illegal corporations. Though trained to follow rules of the current society, she still has not become accustomed to the new knowledge.

「“Kill this man in the picture.”
                                                            “Kill whoever gets in your way – show no mercy”
                                                            “Torture this person to get answer.” 」

The statements, from the old cooperation she was in, were still jammed inside her head. Countless requests made through the years she was in the illegal business has tainted her personality to the core.

With a small sigh forming on her mouth, she took out her elongated chain, wrapping it along her wrist. The hardened metal clicked gently against each other as the sound of rain played nicely against her current mood. “Well then–“ clicking her feet against the ground, she positioned herself, ready for battle “—Game on.” she concluded, dashing towards her assigned checkpoint as adrenaline formed throughout her body. Whether they were dead or alive, Inhumans needed to be tamed and captured. Though, Aoi only knew how to kill; to watch the blood splurge from her target. The sight of a slow death, or a quick one, made her more eager to play around with other targets. AEGIS gave her to opportunity to kill – so she took it with open arms.

One her way towards her assigned position, she noticed a civilian pacing towards the street at the corner of her eye. Widening her eyes slightly, she allowed them to show a tint of glow as she analyzed the figure. “5’7 – Male – Inhuman.” The data transferred into her head as the killing switch turned on. Her eyes gleamed with a look of blood lust as she headed towards the direction of the Inhuman.

Deciding to have a little /fun/ before concluding her mission, she let all of her guard down, hiding her weapon before pacing towards the man. With an innocent smile, she tugged against his shirt to gain his attention. “Sir, I lost my parents. Can you help me find them.” she asked in her fake, saddened tone. With a slim and petite physique, it was no surprise that and stranger would mistaken her for a little girl. The inhuman had let his guard down, giving off a smile of sympathy back at her. “Of course little girl. Do you remember where they might be?”

Aoi smirked inside her head, “Target lured in.” The look of satisfaction slowly played against her emotions as she sent a pointer finger towards a cooperate building. It was sturdy, empty, and dark enough for her to ‘play’ with the target to her heart’s content. “They went into that building in order to grab something, but they haven’t came back. I tried opening it myself but it’s locked.” A frown formed on her face as the male patted his hand against her head. “Don’t worry, I can open it for you.” he reassured as they walked towards the building. With one swift push of his palm, the door flew open, forming multiple dents in the process. “Is his power ‘matter manipulation’?” she thought, trying to analyze his data a little more.

The two walked deeper into the building, finally reaching the center. “Now, let’s go search for your parents.” he stated, but was stopped by a sudden, eerie voice.

“That will be enough help for the day. Thank you very much, kind sir.” Her hand motioned for her chains to come out, hearing them clack against the floor, and around her wrist. They laid gently on the ground, with a sharpened blade attached at the end of the chain.

The man formed an alerted position as he eyed the girl with a glare. “You’re part of AEGIS, aren’t you.” he stated, pushing a gust of power straight towards her. Aoi let her body jump up, dodging the attack swiftly with a back flip, and landing perfectly on her toes. The attack hit one of the lights, letting bits of glass shatter to the ground. One of the shards scratched against her face, making her bleed a little. Motioning her hand over the cut, she gave off a mocking look. “It’s not nice to hit a lady.”
                                                            In a few moments a playful smirk replaced the mocking expression, slashing her chain in the air to gain some momentum. “I wouldn’t say I’m a part of AEGIS – I am simply affiliated.” She sent the chain straight towards the male, missing slightly as he used the particles in the air to thwart her attack.

A smirk played on his face as he heard some of the building collapse from her missed attack. “Little girls shouldn’t play with such dangerous objects.” he stated as he dashed towards her body with a jab, widening his eyes as he watched the girl dodge his attack once more. “H-how can she dodge it so easily? My attacks are far too fast for the average human.” he thought in an agitated tone, looking back at the girl as he watched her eyes glow a tint of yellow.
                                                            “Power: Matter Manipulation – Speed: Fast attack, slow movement – Weakness: N/A – Dodging: Analyze complete” Her analyzed data gave her a sense of boosted satisfaction. “This battle is my win.” she stated in an innocent, confident tone, sending the chain straight towards his body. As she had predicted, he would be dodging by moving to his left side, where she had sent her other end of the chain. The two ends eventually met together, binding him tightly against the core of his body. Pushing him against the wall, she heard a few bones in his ribs break.

“Ah, that wasn’t challenging at all.” she said with an exhausted frown, letting the chains tighten a little more. The man squinted in pain as his body experienced intense blood loss. Her eyes scanned his whole body once more, obtaining all the data for the new-found Inhuman. “Data retrieved.”
                                                            “Let me go you filth—“ but before he could finish his sentence, she sent the dagger end of the chain straight for his heart. A lustful look played against her eyes as she gave off a menacing smile. “My, I should have savored his pain a little more.” she said in a regretful tone, wrapping her chains back onto her wrist.

With a nod of satisfaction, she left the dead body there as she swiftly made her way towards her assigned checkpoint. Analytical, menacing, and manipulating – Aoi Nakamura is the embodiment of a twisted killing machine.

Indulgent Nymph

ιnтrodυcтιon poѕт
      Word Count: 1,035

User Image
      User Image

VOS♛❜ YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY THE GAME I CREATE ⊹

*♚◤ location⋮( Office -> Auditorium -> School's Rooftop ) tab *♚◤ with⋮ ( Nobody ) tab *♚◤ feeling⋮ ( Bored, Comfortable, Amused )

Want to know more about me? ❤

Her face showed lack of emotions, her posture as concrete as the ground, and her mind determined to aim for the top, once again, at Megane Academy – she is Sayuri Nakamura, a second year student whose goal is to always excel in academics and combat. Being that her main study is towards Magic, she enjoys studying the effects of different types of magic – lighting magic to be exact. But something would always tug against her mind as she continued her studies at this school – “what if I can’t become the top of the school?”

She didn’t lack confidence, but she also didn’t lack rational and logical thinking. Thousands of students attend this prestigious school, and she stands to be 1 of many who aim to be the top; the best of the best. But, lingering on these unwanted feelings would only hinder her goals, and that was something she didn’t want. With a click against her heels, and the wind brushing against her long hair, the smile slowly crept in from behind that hardened façade she kept on. “A start of a new year is coming ahead.” she said with satisfaction, making her way towards the entrance of the school as if she felt a premonition occur I her mind.

Her eyes wandered the campus, inspecting the vicinity and the people around her. It was always a key point to get to know your peers, as well as how they were appear, look etc. Knowing the way around the campus also helped with her daily strolls in the morning, so inspecting the vicinity was probably much more needed in her mind. She considered this as collecting data for battle – just in case some conflicts were to occur. With her studying set and done, she motioned herself towards the main office to get all the necessary items. “Morning.” The office employers looked pretty exhausted, considering it was the first day of school. She didn’t blame them – the line of freshman just waiting to be helped is pretty exhausting just to look at. Grabbing the keys for her dorm room, dropping off a few things, and grabbing the necessary documents, she finally had all her move-in stuff set and stone.

“Looks like there is an introduction ceremony going on..” she grumbled under her breath, examining the event schedule for the next week. Sayuri wasn’t too excited to listen to the headmaster’s speech, or sit through hour long talks about how they feel about the school, academics, etc. It was basically a way for the school to brag about the necessities of this school, and another excuse to lecture on how academics and combat is an important knowledge in life. “I guess I’ll take a peak.” she exclaimed in a sigh, making her way towards the Auditorium.

The room was filled with a ton of students, all eagerly awaiting the speech. “Freshman.” she thought in an exhausted tone, wondering how long their excitement would stay plastered on their faces. Megane Academy was more than just a normal school, and she wouldn’t be surprised when students of all ages would end up giving all hope of themselves through the year. It was tough, and the spot at the top was always occupied by those older, or better, than her. But thinking about the freshman was not part of her plan – she was here to check out the introduction ceremony, which seemed to be as boring as she had expected.

Not wanting to stay cooped up in this crammed room, Sayuri took this opportunity to sneak out the back doors, heading towards the school’s roof. As she paced herself towards her destination, she had bumped into many of her old classmates, greeting them with polite smiles and nods. They all recognized her as the genius of the class – the girl who would always get 100’s on tests, be placed on the top 10 of the school, and one of the most famous Second years for being able to surpass many Third Years in grades and combat. The thought always made her smirk with delight, knowing that she is highly looked at from those around her. It was no surprise to her, but it frustrated her that she could never aim to be the top. Yeah, maybe she’s hit the 2nd or 3rd rank a few times, however, she has never been able to gain 1st on the ranking charts.

“There’s no point in dwelling on this, Sayuri.” she scolded to herself, finally making it to the rooftop. The breeze felt nice against her bare skin, playing against her hair as well. “Ahh ~” she breathed in with a gleam of delight, setting herself in a nice position by the fencing. She would always come up here to pass time, eat lunch, or just relax and forget about the stress and things around her. Up on this roof, she always let herself out of that hardened shell of hers; opening up much more than she could ever show to others. With a chuckle forming on her mouth, she took this time to train some of her Magic. “I will aim for the top, and the statistics prove that I have a 30% chance of ending this year with the rank 1 spot.” she exclaimed with delight, ready to force the odds towards her favor.

Lightning magic was her specialty, so it made a lot of sense that she would practice it up on the roof. The elevated surface, the wind around her, and the perfect setting to be at ease – the rooftop was definitely the ideal place to train. She let her fingers spark tiny bits of lightning as she practiced forming different shapes in her palm. Though, the wind was a little too strong today to practice her concentration magic, so she decided to let today be a relaxing day on the roof, rather than a training day. Laying her back against the ground, she sprawled out her arms and legs and began to close her eyes, smiling as she felt the gentle breeze blanket her body. With all the tension leaving her body, she took this time to simply hum against the breeze, hoping that time could stop right here.

User Image

Indulgent Nymph

ιnтrodυcтιon poѕт
      Word Count: 1,325

User Image
      User Image

VOS♛❜ I AM YOUR AMETHYST; THE GEM THAT BRINGS YOU PEACE ⊹

XXXXXXXXXXXSHINING ALONE】 MAY BE ▬ THE FIRST STEP TO BEING A GEMV!! ♛ ♛ ♛

*♚◤ location⋮( Colony Central ) tab *♚◤ with⋮ ( Saber ) tab *♚◤ feeling⋮ ( Excited, Nervous, Worried )

Today is the day. Guardians from all places have been chosen to come together for a ceremony, made to welcome and honor the newcomers. It was a wonderful event that gathered many citizens together, and brought peace and friendship to the land. But for one special girl today was more than just a naming ceremony, but was also a chance to make a beginning. With Amie’s fingers laced between her soft dress, the anticipation was beginning to surge her body. It was no doubt that she was excited for the naming ceremony, but watching the cart move her from one destination to another really let her sink into reality. “Today’s the day.” Her heart raced at a tremendous speed as she began to gently jump up and down from her seat. From the tunnels she could see the tint of light forming at the end, indicating that she was getting closer towards Colony Central, her main destination. “Waaah!” she exclaimed as the scenery of the place began to encircle in the light, allowing her to be welcomed by many high rise buildings, and a new life up ahead.

The Colony Central was much more different from her hometown, Lithos, which was surrounded by less buildings, and cascaded the lands with enriched earth and plant life. Lithos believed in a calm, simple lifestyle – but sometimes that lifestyle could never satisfy Amie’s curiosity of adventure. Knowing that becoming a guardian could help her put all her past aside, as well as allow her to learn more about the world further beyond her hometown, Amie committed herself into becoming a potential guardian. The people of Lithos always found this to be a ridiculous idea, and never seemed to have faith in her determination. The past of her family continues to linger in the eyes of her neighbors, and would often sadden her at times of desperation. But nonetheless, she has proven, especially to the people who have constantly doubted her, that her reputation should not be built off of the failures her parents made in the past.

Amie had worked extremely hard to get her to this point, and remembering her promotion as a guardian still gives her shivers of excitement. It was all thanks to Saber, the current, long-standing guardian of the North East, that she was able to receive the opportunity to become a guardian; to write out her own story, and not have her life circle along the life her parents chose to lead. It was a tough decision for the council to make, especially with her traitor of parents giving her such a reputation, but Saber was determined to not allow discrimination be the decision maker of something this important. With intense discussing, and multiple votes, they have finally gone with the conclusion to give Amie a chance to prove herself worthy of being a Guardian.

The last time Amie and Saber have talked was when they were discussing the time and place the cart would arrive to pick her up – that was about a few days ago. Eager to see her once again in person, Amie couldn’t help but clutch her suitcase even tighter, ready to hop off this cart any minute. She could feel that the cart was slowing down, slowly approaching their destination, making her jump from her seat and dash towards the cart’s door. “H-hopefully I look alright.” she exclaimed in stutters, not wanting to come off as a mess when presented to Saber, and in her naming ceremony later. Using the reflection of the window to fix up her hair, she jolted back slightly as the doors automatically opened. “Ah! – oh yeah, they arrived.” Grabbing her suitcase, she hopped off the cart and headed towards the direction of the stairs, leading her towards the central part of the building.

“Amie!” she heard a woman exclaim from the distance, twirling around to come face to face with one of the people she was so eager to meet. “Saber!” Amie exclaimed back as she ran up to the woman, hugging her in the process. “I’m s-so excited for this day… y-yet so nervous I—“ she began to use her fingers to count the amount of things she had to do today, what she had to prepare etc. “—t-there is still the unpacking I need to do—and – oh! I still need to change my cloth—“ Her stutters and run-on sentences came to a holt as Saber nudged her hand against her head. “Amie. Amie! Relax!” she exclaimed in a midst of chuckles, amused at the reaction the adorable Amie was giving. “That’s why I’m here. Come one, let’s head to your living area first and continue from there.” Saber grabbed the suitcase that Amie was holding and lead her towards the elevator, which soon would bring them to her living space.

Saying the living area was big was a complete understatement. Compared to the small village house she stayed at in Lithos, this living space was much larger, and definitely much more renovated. “Wow –“ Her mouth just couldn’t comprehend her current situation in words, as well as how she was feeling at that very moment. “Like what you see?” Saber exclaimed in an amused tone, setting down her suitcase next to the couch. Saber was more of a tomboy, but because the two of them were such opposites, it was fun to have conversations with one another. Amie was polite, gentle, and mature while Saber was more head-strong, outspoken, and bold. But Amie liked her for who she was, and could not ask for a better friend.

Nodding her head slightly at the question she was asked, Amie gave off a gentle smile. “I don’t just like it, I love it!” she exclaimed, clasping her hands together in excitement.

Saber gave off an excited grin, satisfied with the answer she had given. “That’s what I like to hear!” Her hands motioned towards the door, signaling that it was about time to head out. “We don’t have a lot of time to sit here, the naming ceremony will start soon!” she reminded Amie, making her perk up in a jolt. “Right! Let us not waste any more time then!” she exclaimed in utter joy, heading towards the door with Saber pacing alongside her. Making their way outside, Amie couldn’t help but let her excitement surge through her body. On their way to the ceremony’s location, she was jumping up and down, amusing Saber quite a bit. “You must be very excited Amie.” she said with a laugh, patting her on the head in the process. Amie nodded slightly at her comment, giving off a beaming smile. “Of course! This was the day I have dreamt about for such a long time!” It was true; being here at this very moment was like a dream to her, even now, and the fact that reality was slowly setting in on her made her body surge with excitement.

Waiting outside the ceremony hall, Amie’s nervous feeling began to sink in her stomach. Looking back at Saber, she gave off a worried frown, clenching her dress once more. “W-what if I screw this up, and the council changes their decision about my promotion?” This thought waved over her like an anxiety rush, unsure of how to deal with this feeling. Saber simply brushed off the worry and gave her a reassuring smile. “You’ll be great, trust me! Just be yourself.” Amie’s eyes widened at the advice, and turned her expression into a look of determination. “You’re right.” Clenching her fists, she knew exactly how to present herself now. She had to prove to the people that she is much better than her parents, and will not hold the same decisions that they made in the past. “Today is the day.” With that thought in mind, she eagerly awaited her name to be called, ready to take the first step into her new life.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff