Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Welcome to the May The Fourth Star Wars celebration event!

I took an unexpected hiatus when I found myself sucked into an Evil Sith pyramid scheme and I had to spend an entire year trying to convince other Sith to sign up so that I could become a multi-billionaire because taking over the Galaxy is not cheap. I had to spend another entire year patching up the wounds to my bank account and getting myself back on track because that pyramid scheme was apparently designed to fail because hey, it is literally an Evil Sith pyramid scheme the Evil Sith are not the kinds of beings which go around creating things to make people happy. So, without further ado, this is:

The Evil Sith Temple May The Fourth Event!

Sponsored entirely by the Evil beings over at the Evil Sith Temple! Pfft! Maybe some Jedi had some small involvement in the whole deal as well. I don't really know. They're not all that important. During this event, I plan on teaching you folks a few lessons in the proper and improper use of the Force. For those of you who excel in your classes, special prizes will be given out. Of course, there will be random participation prizes provided by the goody-two-shoes Jedi because they think participation is worth a prize. I don't know. It's like, wow, you're breathing and you showed up. How amazing! Have a prize! Not really my thing, but you know how the Jedi are.
So, let's get introduced to your professors and get those classes started!

The final day of the contests is May 31st

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Jinn Parien

My arch-nemesis and old friend, Jinn Parien runs a class called Persuasion here in the Temple to teach you kids how to properly control the minds of lesser beings. You can attend his classes HERE and try to win the grand prize!

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Jason The Acceptable

This young Tw'Lek Jedi is still fresh enough to convert to the Dark Side, so I keep him around as an additional future ally and possible apprentice if things don't work out between my current apprentice and I. His class, Size Matters Not, consists of lifting X-Wings out of the swamp and can be found HERE! Be sure to check it out and try to win that prize.

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Darth Venomisci

This skittery little fella is nearly as Evil as I am! This is my current Evil Sith apprentice and part time DeeJay. When he's not spinning a web, he loves to spin a disco ball and when he's not cutting up his students, he likes to cut a rug on the dance floor. He's attempting to train an Evil Sith army of his own by teaching a Lightsaber Training class, so go over THERE and check out your skill level. If you're good enough, you may even win a prize!

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Axton Evajea

Every good Evil genius needs a trusted henchman to carry out the little dirty work they don't have the time or patience for, and that's what Axton Evajea does for me! He's been a close friend and confidant to me for many years, and he has the ability to use the Force, but I refuse to train him because turning a friend into your Evil Sith apprentice would just make things weird between the two of you. So, yes, I've friend-zoned Axton, and I believe we're both happy with that decision. He's the most experienced pilot I have in the Temple and has a couple of classes dedicated to travelling the space lanes of the galaxy. To test your skills as an ace galactic pilot yourself, show Axton what you can do in THIS CLASS.
If you're already secure in your abilities to navigate through the hyperspace lanes, go ahead and show Axton your versatility by smuggling some contraband across the galaxy HERE.

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image
DD-SCRAPS

My very own infallible creation, DD-SCRAPS, is a one-of-a-kind droid dedicated to training and building up an impressive army of battle-hardened recruits for the Temple. It has a seemingly unlimited supply of training droids it sends at the students to hone their battle skills in Battle Training Room. Head over THERE and pick your first droid to start your training. If you defeat enough droids, you will even win the grand prize it is offering!

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Mirdala Naast

Hmph! In-laws! Who needs them?! My wife's long-lost dear brother started out being quite the pain to me, and he hasn't done much to improve my opinion of him. However, I like to keep my enemies where I can see them, especially if my wife doesn't allow me to destroy them, so I gave him a job teaching a class in the Temple that he's best-suited for. In Target Practice, you'll be taking aim and firing on several targets and getting to keep the ones you blow a hole through! Isn't that nice? Damaged goods is what he is and damaged goods is what you'll win! Lower your expectations of learning any decent Sith skills by heading to his class, HERE. He has a special grand prize for the one who blows away the most targets, so be sure to play every day!

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
The participants who play the games above which are hosted by the Professors in my Temple have a chance to win a Grand Prize even if they don't win any of the prizes in the classes.
I will be keeping a running tally of "points" earned by each of you every day. "Points" are earned by succeeding in the tasks assigned by the Professors. If you hit a Target in Target Practice, you earn a point. If you lift an X-Wing in Size Matters Not, you earn a point. It is possible to gain the most points in the Temple without winning any of the individual class contests.
The student who gets the most accumulated points will receive a full body avatar art piece drawn and sent to you electronically.

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Speaking of art, what's an annual event without an art contest?
Send me your Temple-themed renditions for my personal collection and I will personally speak with my panel of judges, *literally the voices in my head of my various characters* and choose three winners from the collection.

First place prize: Prismatic Arrangements: Sandman
User Image

Second Place Prize: Netherhood High Sweet Bundle
User Image

Third Place Prize: Elegant Ensembles
User Image

Post your entries in this main thread.

ENTRANTS:

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Queentintin is one of the most experienced students in my Temple and probably would have graduated a long time ago if it weren't for the fact that she gets knocked unconscious so frequently by several of the Professors and ends up with amnesia causing her to have to earn her credits again and again. She comes to class with the right attitude, but she doesn't always feel like she fits in to the whole Star Wars motif. For this contest, we're going to ask you to build Queen an avatar she would be proud to display while having her ankles sliced off once again by Darth Venomisci. Let's keep it within a budget of 100,000 Platinum because she can't seem to get ahead with all of our school's hidden fees and the random, arbitrary fines we enforce from time to time.

Prize:
Full Makeover Bundle User Image

ENTRIES:

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

We're going to have a few avatar contests going on here, so get to pushing those pixels.
Contest #1: Original Trilogy
Dress your avatar as a character from the original trilogy. There are plenty of characters to choose form, and originality may just earn you big points with me as I am a big fan of the offbeat characters as well as the stars.
Entries:

Contest #2: The Prequels
I would hope beyond hope that there is no way in the world anybody could possibly find a way to dress up as Jar Jar, but if you can, and it is really close, you deserve a prize. Regardless, you just pick you a character from Episodes 1 through 3.
Entries:

Contest #3: The Expanded Universe
I have read enough Star Wars novels and played enough Star Wars video games to know my way around George Lucas' galaxy. Show me what you can do to bring back the fondest memories I have of the Expanded Universe including characters recently created by the latest non-saga films and television shows.
Entries:

Contest #4: The New Trilogy
Star Wars is obviously here to stay and shall grow and expand with a whole new understanding of what the Force is and how it evolves with the evolution of a galaxy. It was nice to visit old friends, but it's also nice to know that old ways of doing things and arbitrary rules which hinder personal growth have been abolished by none other than the Force Spirit of Yoda himself! Let's see some avatars based upon our new heroes and villains!

Contest #5: Original Character
There is no such species as a Zabrak/Sith hybrid, but that's the mixed species of the Darth family here on Gaia. So, since we can just throw things out there and call them the truth, why don't you give it a shot as well? It would help if you gave a little description and backstory to your character in this contest.

Each of the contest winners will win a Gifts for a Gambler User Image

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Do you wish to broadcast your participation in this event to all of Gaia and bring more people in, or are you afraid of a little competition? Just in case you like a challenge, let everybody know about this event by placing this little decoration in your signature:

User Image

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/may-the-fourth-be-with-you/t.112729995/][IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/jinnparien/May The Fourth.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Participants and their accumulated scores:

Note* Smuggler's Run tonnage will be added at the end of the event because it's quite erratic. Negative scores will not be subtracted, though.

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Darth Daddicus has been a household name in my brain ever since Darth Step-Mommicus created an avatar of him back in 2008. His adventures would go through my head and he'd have a little life all of his own. He'd develop friends, enemies, and grow his personal family over time until he became what he is today. The Real Life family has had a lot of fun discussing the adventures of these characters, and we have written some comics to accompany these adventures. Some of the comics have actually been drawn by hand by Darth Abhorra, AKA, my Real Life daughter. If you would like to see how these comics and characters have evolved over time, feel free to read the issues:

Issue: 50
Issue: 49
Issue: 48
Issue: 47
Issue: 46
Issue: 45
Issue: 44
Issue: 43
Issue: 42
Issue: 41
Issue: 40
Issue: 39