Welcome to Gaia! ::

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
These are samples of roleplaying posts
that belong to minaflower71 or as I'd like to call myself- Mina.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quote:
2014 Roleplaying Sample

User Image

"Non.NON. NON. C'est tout faux. (No. No. No. It's all wrong.)" Tante Gabrielle or Aunt Gabrielle was twittering as she circled around and around Dominique Weasley, who was standing on a footstool with her arms raised above her head and whose hair was pinned up in curls. It had been 38 minutes since Dominique was kidnapped by her aunts and forced into a short pink coloured dress with a poofy skirt and a bodice so tight that it restricted all access that her lungs could have to living. All in all, Dominique was bored, her arms were numb and she was quite certain that in about 7 more minutes, she was going to die from lack of oxygen. Tante Gabrielle, who was a renowned Parisian fashion designer, had Flooed all the way from Paris to have her try out the bridesmaid dress that had been “inspired by her muse”. Dominique was determined to find said muse and punch them in the face for being a failure of a muse. The dress was atrocious, like an over-decorated cupcake, and for Dominique, a lover of fashion, she couldn’t stand to even look down at it.

“For the last time, it’s not the dress Gabrielle.” Ginny Weasley said exasperatedly as she crossed her arms and scrutinized her niece. “Okay. Well it is the dress. But it's also the hair. Put Dom in straight hair and not curls. There’s too much… The quidditch commentator waved her hands wildly around. “Lace and flowers on this. She looks like an ugly walking flower bush. Not you Dom, the dress, don’t worry- you look gorgeous as always.” Her aunt added in when she saw her niece raise an eyebrow.

”Perhaps eet eez le couleur. Gabrielle snapped her fingers and waved her wand, turning the light pink into a scarlet red. “Now she really looks like a rose now.” Ginny snorted as Hermione Weasley continued to file her Ministry documents at the dinner table.

“Try thees colour.” Fleur Weasley curled her lip in concentration and soon Dom’s vision was alight with changing colour and bickering among the ladies as their wands began to change the fabric’s colour. Through the rainbow maelstrom, she caught the reason why she was even in this whole tragic ordeal looking rather amused as he munched on leftover catering samples : Teddy Lupin, her sister’s fiancé. His dark eyes crinkled when he met hers and he lazily flicked his wand to change the dress into a royal indigo, interrupting the aunts’ arguments. “Makes her hair look better.” He said in a tone that made it seem like it would justify everything.

”I bet you’re enjoying the torture I’m going through right now.” She challenged while sticking out her tongue.

“Wouldn’t dream of it Dom.” He said with a laugh which they both knew was essentially an affirmative answer. It seemed like all summer, the only thing she’d been doing was helping plan her sister’s wedding. The worst part was that Victoire was barely being a participant of her own wedding. The strawberry blonde gave a huff. If her wedding had to be so bloody perfect, why wasn’t she even bothering to care? Then again, as she watched Teddy assist Bill Weasley who had just walked in with groceries, the summer hadn’t really been that terrible. She’d spent most of the summer running around town and the Floo Network with Teddy, looking at wedding cakes, florists, tailors and caterers. Being with Teddy had made it 500 times more fun. Just the other day, they'd been sampling French wines for the wedding and the two of them being silly had ended up simply passing out on the living room floor.

For as long as Dominique Weasley could remember, she harboured a laconic green frog inside of her- a disgusting envious seedling that flourished year by year. Victoire was nothing short of a goddess had been one of the comments made by their relatives in Paris. Oh yes. The Delacours- all aristocrats that branched out into cousins and second cousins and even third cousins, loved Victoire in a way that seemed almost like idolatry. Dominique tried so hard every year to try to convince herself in every way possible that she was fine with it all. Victoire worked hard to get her perfect scores. Yes. Victoire just had a little bit more Veela. Right. Totally. Everything seemed to go exactly the way Victoire wanted all the time and she'd yet to face the enemy known as failure. But she would soon right? And so Dom covered her insecurities and just tried to trudge along in her own way.Sometimes, she could never understand how the expressive, cheeky Teddy had fallen in love with her uptight, perfectionist sister.But I guess that’s how love works. She thought- sadly? She hoped that she’d be able to be as lucky. Victoire was really lucky and there was yet another thing that Victoire could do and Dominique couldn't.

Then again, perfect people like her sister would garner perfect endings.

---
                                    Whenever they went to school, the only word Dominique could think of when she looked around in the cloud of Weasley/Potters was “fat”. There were so many of them and they took too much god damn space. Yet they were one Weasley less too. Her soul sister- well cousin- Rose Weasley was currently in St. Mungos for attempting to make spells and then burning down half the Burrow. Beside her, Louis, her baby brother was breaking away from their family circle to catch up with a friend. “Oi Dom. All of you. Try not to do anything stupid this year. Even if you’re family, I’ll still write it for the viewers.” He called over his shoulder with a cheeky grin. Beside her, Hugo and Lily looked at each other nervously. Giving the two younger cousins quick, reassuring hugs, she replied back loudly to his retreating back, ”Don’t be a prat Louis Weasley. Or I’ll get James to turn you into a slug again.” And of course, Louis being the pompous little brat he was pretended like he didn’t hear. With that, the Weasleys split up to find their friends.

---
                                    As the students began to arrange themselves in the Great Hall for the opening speeches, Dom gave her best friend a nudge in the ribs. ”I would have stayed with you on the train Char, but Nessa and I figured you and Bret wanted some privacy.”

"Not my fault okay. I haven't had bloody sex in two months. My grandfather has been on my case since I got back." Flashing twin grins at each other, Dom linked her arms through Charlie's because hell- she'd missed her. Usually Dom loved watching the first years get sorted, but as all emergencies occurred, they always occurred at the worst times and so she escaped around the letter W to find a washroom. On her way back to the Great Hall, she almost bumped into Enzo who was sliding his robe on. Peering behind him into the caretaker closet, she noticed Cyggie and rolled her eyes. ”Wow. You guys really couldn’t keep it in for that long?” to which Enzo only responded with his own question with a smirk, before walking- scratch that- strutting off like a male peacock. She loved that boy but oh she did not know what planet of spunk that boy arrived from. Turning her gaze to Cyggie, her first reaction was to give him a tight hug and two pecks on both his cheeks.

”I didn’t see you on the train.” She said thoughtfully. ”In fact, you haven’t really written to me all summer. Did you get my letters?”

OOC:

Quote:
2013 Roleplaying Sample

User Image

════════════════════ ❀ ═════════════════════

User Image

L'AMOUR N'A PAS DE LOI
                                            Wearing: Greek Styled Dress

Dominique liked to sing, especially in the language that had gradually become what she considered- native language. And so she had sang with her clear alto voice the short song on repeat because it was one of those songs that could be melded together on repeat forever and still sound like it had not yet ended. From below, Sirius' sleepy voice reached her, and she smiled slightly. "Lorrie pulled Avery off of you." She would have to thank Lorcan later herself.

Gazing down at the figure in her lap, she brushed aside a bang falling messily over his closed eyes carefully. "Go to sleep Sirius." She whispered. From what he had told her before, he said he had trouble sleeping when he transformed at home. "You'd had a long night." With his eyes shut and him lying still, Dominique wasn't quite sure if he was asleep yet. Contenting herself with staring at the rythmic rise and fall of his chest, she leaned her head against the cushioned backrest and just reflected.

Dominique, to this day, did not understand what Lucy saw in Avery, nor figured out why she was so attached to him. She had to admit deep in her heart that Avery may have influenced Lucy somewhat in her attitude- as in sometimes Lucy was sort of sassy, and exponentially more often recently. Abruptly, the compartment door slid open and oh Merlins forbid- Birgitta Coburg-Gotha tripped her way into the car. Dominique didn't want to be mean or anything, but Birgitta was a complete ditz. Though the Weasley did not condone people calling her Bimbonitta behind her back, or in her face, Dom, simultaneously, couldn't disagree. Or want to deter them anyways. The tiny blonde girl who was about a little bit more than half of Dom's height was constantly glaring at her, jutting out her chin at her. And reason being? Because Birgitta was completely in love with Sirius, and resented that Dom spent so much time with him. She mentally sighed. Not in the mood to put up with her.

"Smoke comes out of the train. It smells like rotten eggs and sour cream and dirty old man knickers." The blonde girl cocked her head, and blinked, and Dom waited expectantly for some sort of closure to to why the girl commented on the smoke from the train, but the girl just stared. After a few awkward seconds passed where Dominique sat in a confused state, wondering how on Earth Birgitta knew the smell of dirty old man knickers, Birgitta finally spoke again. "Beef is made of sheep you know."

This time, Dominique really sighed. Well, at least the girl wasn't glaring at her. She had probably forgotten her habit of glaring because the summer had been so long. Suddenly, the blonde girl squealed loudly and clapped her hands, before throwing herself to her knees to take a closer look at the boy in Dom's lap. As if in awe, the blonde poked Sirius' cheek and giggled maniacally as if Sirius had twirled around done a pirouette. Oh Merlin, have mercy on me. "Birgitta. Could you please...Sirius is sleeping so if you could..." Refrain from talking. Forever. And stop poking my best friend in the face. "You know, Sirius really likes cauldron cakes, so if you could find the lady who sells it on the cart, you could surprise him by giving it to him at school, but to make it a surprise, you shouldn't come back to see him during this train ride." Dominique felt bad for lying, but her patience had worn thin, and she really just wasn't up for watching Birgitta squeal over Sirius for an hour.

Birgitta's eyes glittered over and she leaped out of the compartment with intense strides down the hallway. Two seconds later, Birgitta stalked past once again with the same determination flaring in the opposite direction. Holding back a laugh, she checked to see if Sirius was still sleeping, but suddenly, once again, the compartment door slid open.

Peace and quiet apparently did not exist in trains full of magical people. Magical people who had not been allowed to use magic all summer and were probably quaking to use it.

Casper Cooper, Head Boy extraordinaire walking in purposefully, was probably not a good sign. She knew him from Charms Club, and they hit it off pretty well. When he wasn't being a soddy prat, he was actually a pretty decent guy. But from the furrowed expression on his face, this wasn't 'decent guy' Casper. "Can I help you Casper?"

Adjusting his Hogwarts robes proudly, he nodded. "As a matter of fact, you can, Dominique. You see there was a fight in this vicinity and I was told from an unreliable and mentally disturbed source to check in with the next door compartment. Despite it being unreliable, I felt the need to investigate every possible lead I had and-" "Oh? Was there a fight?" Dominique interrupted quickly, fluttering her eyelashes innocently.

"Yes there was and as I was saying-" "I hadn't seen anything, sorry. Best be off on your way to find the culprit before he or she disappears." She suggested lightly. The Head Boy adjusted his glasses and stared at Dominique with eyes that were suddenly realizing something. "If I may so boldly ask, why exactly are you drenched in blood?" Suspicion laced his words, and the strawberry blonde mentally cursed herself for not immediately charming the blood off her dress.

"Sirius here had a nosebleed, and now he's sleeping. So I think it best if you head off before you wake him Casper." Carefully, she kept her voice even with a casual smile on her face.

"That's a little hard for me to believe. You see, there was also blood on Mr. Scamander's clothes as well."

"I wouldn't be in a fight. You know that Casper." As he droned on one thing or another in the background, Dominique zeroed in on a male walking past their compartment. She knew he had seen her, and he was still walking past. Ethan. Her heart squeezed painfully, and for a moment, her mind flashed back to that day, her voice shaking but eager, and his voice, soft but apologetic. No. No. Talk to me. She dared him mentally. Come tell me you've changed your mind. But he walked past her compartment as if she didn't exist, and that hurt more.

"Dominique?" The Head Boy stopped his droning, coming into terms with the fact that she hadn't listened to him say one word and that she was looking upset.

"Get out. Please Casper? I've told you everything I know." Her voice was stiff now.

"But- "Go check the next compartment. Get out Casper." Seeming almost taken aback with the sudden change in her attitude, the tall lanky boy couldn't decide whether or not to be angry or offended. Settling on angry, he whirled around with zeal. "I will find out who was in the fight and I will bring them to justice. And with that, he was gone.

Relief that he hadn't pressed further for more information burst through her, but her lips refused to budge from the frown they had settled in. For the third time, the compartment door slid open and for one fleeting moment o glorious hope, Dom wondered if maybe Ethan hadn't wanted to talk to her with Casper in the room. Maybe he had come back. But to her disappointment, it was her Head of House peering in, and trying not to seem too crestfallen, she immediately crossed her arms over the blood stained dress, and said, "We don't know anything about the fight, if that's what you're here for. Casper already came in. Sorry, Professor."

But he was kind about it. It seemed almost a bad cop, good cop sort of scenario, if Professor was here to ask about the fight. However, all Professor Harazkaiewicks did was lean casually against the sliding door, and then pointed at Sirius in her lap, asking if he was alright. Oh. She had forgotten that Sirius was resting like Sleeping Muggle Beauty in her lap, and she wondered almost self-consciously if Professor thought she and Sirius were dating. That's always embarrassing, like when Professor Negrescu walks in on couples making out in the nooks by the Great Hall. His face always contorted into a part laugh, part smile, part disturbed look and part surprise.

"Tired. He's fine." She mouthed back, and in one fluid motion, she gestured politely in response to him asking to sit down. Her back stiffened automatically though. Professor didn't just want to sit down and chitchat. Something was up and curiousity pooled in her blue eyes. To her surprise, he began talking about the clouds outside, and to her wonderment, she found herself following his finger and trying to pick out the so-called fishy clouds in the sapphire sky. He was trying really hard, awkwardly so, to be friendly and the frown fixated on her face couldn't help but unscrew a little bit, relaxing a little bit in her professor's presence. She appreciated it and so when he brought out the million dollar topic (to her surprise, had not been about the fight, but rather the fact that she seemed upset), she pondered whether or not to tell the truth.

Her arms wrapped tighter around herself, and the french commonphrase, fermés comme des huîtres popped into her mind. Closing off like oysters. It was understandable in France, when people closed off their emotions, or even hid them. Sometimes, Dominique forgot that in England, people tended to express their problems and lay them out. Sighing, she weakly settled on "I'm fine, professor," and after his look of obvious skepticism, she raised a white flag. What was the point of lying when he clearly knew she was lying? She wasn't stubborn enough to put up a fight. Weakly, she tried to pull it off as something less severe to what she really felt. “Teenage drama. You know? It's sort of silly compared to other problems. It really doesn't matter what much."

As he went along with his recount, the part Veela's frown had melted because it was always funny to hear about your professor's young 'un days, despite his high school years probably not that far off in the past, and despite his emphasis on how old he really was. When he brought up how it was a full moon, her eyes automatically flickered down to Sirius sleeping soundly in her lap. Had Hogwarts allowed werewolf students a decade ago? Sirius is lucky that the times have changed- just a little bit. Untangling her arms from around her, she laid her hands protectively on Sirius' arm, all in one discreet movement. A third person would have seen nothing more than the girl fidgeting and shifting her body to a new position.

"I get what you're saying though Professor. I was sort of in a situation like that. A boy though. Uhm. But it's okay. Cuz it'll pass right? And I'll laugh about it. With someone. In the distant future." It sounded nice as the words flowed out of her lips, repeating what he said, but was she speaking the truth and nothing but the truth? Probably not, but Professor really was trying and it was only fair to attempt to cheer herself up.

"And I should be focusing on school anyways. Never mind love for now. Gotta focus on becoming a Healer." She gave a dry laugh, attempting to joke.

But her laugh sounded hollow in her ears.

OOC:

l e s étoiles q u i s'e f f o n d r e n t. Oh, j e t' a i o u b l i é
                                            Mon choix e s t f a i t

Quote:
2013 Roleplaying Sample

User Image

User Image
                                                  I've L O S T who I am - and I (can't) u.n.d.e.r.s.t.a.n.d xxxxxx Let/me/go and I will R U N -
                                                  I will not be silent
                                                  . xxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄xxxxxx

Ren was slightly surprised to hear the student's reply to be so shaky. He supposed that moving to an entirely new country would be slightly jarring, but he seemed to be beyond nervous. Rather he seemed lost, like he wasn't really sure what he was doing here, which of course would be strange reaction while coming here because heck- Ren was being forced against his will to donate his living space for this guy. He also noted the accent from other male- quite a strong accent actually, but he couldn't quite place where exactly the accent was from.

Then again, he was never good with geography or cultures or well- school in general, and that was why he was taking art in college. He had always been intrigued by art- the way that there could be so many interpretations of it, and it was different from cracking a poem or a movie. It made a visual impact without sound or a plot or even movement. It was simply just there and it could evoke various emotions and thoughts and sensations.

The classes at the college were merely technical. The professors possessed no true passion for art nor were they really interested for the student's benefits. They would blabber on about artistic techniques, brush strokes, perspectives and shading as if they had memorized it from a textbook. Despite the tedium of the classes, Ren had learned many new techniques. It was just...his passion had vanished along with his mother.

Retreating away from his brief moment of thought- and all that was triggered off from just the student's accent- and back to reality, a short, stubby man grunted, asking him where the baggage would go. He arched one eyebrow in a mixture of amusement and the pure desire to scoff. The male figured now which student this type was. A little rich boy who needed his butler or other such figures to carry his luggage. How old was this guy? A strapping young man like him could carry twice- maybe even thrice the amount of that old man helping.

As if to further support this new conclusion of his, Ren peered out the door and landed on a sleek black car down the long driveway. Figures. He would bet that that nice black car was no cheap brand. Great. Was the butler guy or whatever he was going to stay? He hoped not. Three men was bad enough under the bungalow's roof. Then again, if the student was used to having people serve him; well he better not expect Ren to do anything about it. He resisted the urge to scoff when the student thanked him. "Trust me. It wasn't my choice." Though it was barely audible. Sighing again softly, but this time from exasperation of the days to come, he stepped aside and walked down the hall, all the while beckoning half-heartedly towards Ana's room. Ren's room was right beside Ana's room, his door open still revealing the dark, messy room. If his mother was here, she would describe it as a tornado of rainbows that had rabidly devoured his room. His father would quite simply state in a low tone it was a pig sty with paint all over it.

On the other hand, in contrast to Ren's room, Ana's room was the closest to front door, laid out to have a good view of the forest scenery outside from the pale pink curtained window, so it was always bright. In fact, the entire room was pink- a nice rose pink, which Ren didn't mind much. As long it wasn't a disgusting, obnoxious magenta or bright hot pink. His hand with stains of dry, cracked paint on them turned the knob and revealed Ana's room.

A light fleur fragrance breezed past him, but the room had been cleared out. Everything that had once signified that Kaito Ana had lived there had disappeared, along with their mother's belongings. Even the bed had changed- a white bed, like a hospital bed, seeming almost pale in comparison with the pink walls. All that remained was a family photo framed and nailed against the wall facing the window.

Ren's father hadn't had the heart to take it down and quite candidly- neither did Ren. It was a moment in time when in the past, or for just that moment- they had been happy: a family photo taken at the beach many many years ago. How old had he been? 12 maybe? 13? And Ana had been....7? Maybe even 8. That was just when she began to make a fuss like a little girl, wanting to grow out her auburn hair. The red hair trailed down her pink bathing suit as she was squished between their parents, her teeth splayed in a cheesy smile with a gap right dead center between her teeth. The photo was quite funny actually Well, other than the fact that Ana was tomato red from a sun burn. From afar, Ana and Ren seemed to be the mini versions of their mother and father respectively. Guess it made sense their family had divided like this.

Bitterness suddenly overwhelming him, he whirled around to face the student and the old man. "Settle in and find me later. I want to settle some ground rules." His rich voice was tinged with annoyance, and with a low growl, "And if you touch that picture frame, I will kick you out of the house- personally." With that final note, he trudged past his room to enter the kitchen. It was a wonder how easily it was to set him off. In a way, his mother and sister had become very sketchy topics for him, though his reaction towards his mother was blameworthy while his sister's was tender. Attempting to soothe the hot anger raging inside him, he wrenched the fridge open. No drinks. Was there really nothing useful in this house? Well, it was no drinks except for cheap canned beer. Augh. He had no love for beer, but there was nothing else.

His lips twisted downwards, but without further hesitation, he popped the can open and downed it. If he chugged it faster, if the cold reached his heart faster, would the blame inside his heart settle down? Crumpling the now empty can in his hand, he tossed it to the ground. Slowly, he felt the consequences of drinking, even light beer, during midday and on an empty stomach. Light-headedly, he leaned his forehead on the cool metal of the refrigerator.

Quote:
2012 Roleplaying Sample

Quote:
2013 Roleplaying Sample

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬X▬▬▬▬▬▬X▬▬▬▬▬▬X▬▬▬▬▬▬X▬▬▬▬▬▬X▬▬▬▬▬▬X▬▬▬▬▬▬X▬▬▬▬▬▬X

I'LL LEAD, ❤THE BRAND NEW DAYS

the [ɱagician]X X X -X X X -X X X PERSONA: [Sati]
—————————————————————————————————————————
C H A S E D. A R O U N D. B Y. T H E. S O U N D. O F. T H E. C L O C K. I. L I V E. T O D A Y- B Y. F O R G E T T I N G.

I L O O K T H R O U G H T H E WINDOW Tap. Tap. Tap.
                                    The end of a ballpoint pen idly knocked against the wood of a cluttered desk, the rhythm relentless. The owner hadn't even realized that her ballpoint pen was moving, her mind wandered far off. Tap. Tap. Tap. The knocks began a countdown as the moon shone into the room, its pure white celestial body peeking only idly behind wispy clouds.

Tap. Tap.

Studying was not Misaki Hidaka's 'thing'. Unconsciously, she had found her thoughts revolving around everything but the stupid math problems in front of her. Seriously. Who needed to know how to calculate the angle of the sun's beams while hitting a person anyways. Sheesh. If the sun really bothered them, they could walk into the shade. She had just returned from a shift at Chagall Cafe's. Lucky for her, it hadn't even been a closing shift to midnight. Her job as a waitress at the cafe was nice paying, but only at the sake of wearing one of those short maid dresses. Plus, it got in the way of her fencing practices. It was worth it though. The money was worth it. Her eyes were now gazing at the calendar taped on the wall, the pen still moving by itself in her hand. Two more weeks until payday and she'd be able to send the cheque to her mother and...

Tap.

The sound of the pen was almost resounding as the digital clock on top of her bedside table shut down. The 11:59 had just switched to midnight, but time had frozen for now, opening itself up to the secret hour that had hidden itself between 11:59 and 12. Over the streets of Iwatodai, life paused and only the sound of empty silence remained. The pen clattered onto the desk and the brunette whirled into action. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong, but she couldn't put a finger on it. Lately Misa had been feeling like her life was rampaging out of control. On top of working afternoon and night shifts at the cafe, fencing practices, student council meetings, and trying not to fail school (which was going downhill further and further each day), SEES had picked up a few new members in the past couple of weeks. That meant they were in charge of taking them out and training. To add training to her already hectic schedule was driving her nuts.

She so did not need whatever was happening tonight. Goosebumps were rising on her skin as she attached the holster with the evoker inside of it to her thigh. Epee in hand, she left her room swiftly and proceeded to knock loudly on the doors of the three new female members. They knew the protocol on getting their evokers and weapons and then heading downstairs, and she expected them to not have fallen asleep anyways considering after so many training sessions. " Please head down to the lounge. Something is happening. was her message at each of the doors.

The air felt heavy to breathe, like it was pressing down on her. Tension was so tight in the air, she could almost taste it. It was ludicrous how the atmosphere could change to intensely within that one minute. Rubbing her arm, she adjusted the scarlet armband on her Gekkoukan uniform which she hadn't changed out of. Worry was etched into her mind. Their previous training sessions hadn't really included their evokers. Sure, some of the new members had used it in their first encounter, but to shoot yourself in the head without hesitating...it wouldn't be easy for them.

Gritting her teeth, she leaped down the stairs two at a time in the dark, having had climbed it enough to know where her feet were supposed to land. Her thoughts being so on edge, and so occupied, she hadn't seen the figure leaning against the stairs banister. On impact, she was so shocked at the unexpected collision, she almost lost her footing. Fortunately for her, after years of deftly reacting to being hit in fencing, she didn't fall. Rather, she reached out at what ever she bumped into to hold herself from the fall.

Or whoever. It was Kat in a baggy shirt and Misa had grabbed his shoulder. "Oh!" The girl cried out, breathless from almost tripping. "Sorry Kat. What are you standing right by the stairs for?" It was the strange feeling of this peculiar hour, but Misa was being an open book and her voice was reflecting the edginess she was feeling. As her eyes began to adjust to the dim green light, she noticed Hiro nearby looking up at the ceiling. The younger male couldn't be missed, even in the dark. His bleached white hair reflected the green light, seeming to illuminate itself.

"You guys. I've woken up the girls. I..." She retracted her hand from Kat's warm shoulder to rub her arm worriedly again. "I'm getting goosebumps. Something's wrong. It's not just me, is it?" More wrong than there even being an hour between 11:50 and 12. More wrong than monsters slinking around puddles of copper liquid. More wrong than people, people without 'potential', changing into standing coffins.

Quote:
2013 Roleplaying Sample

Quote:
2010/2011 Roleplaying Sample

✩[Primary Roles]
Saboteur Medic ll Ravager ll
✩[I can summon too]:
Hecatoncheir

╔══════════════╗
ѺҽɾϦα Dȋα Ѵαɳȋʅʅҽ
╚══════════════╝
{Weapon: N/A}

F I N A L F A N T A S Y X I I I

Everywhere is s.o. [pretty] especially:
{The Steel Engagement}
I p.r.e.t.e.n.d i am [always] h.a.p.p.y but i am sometimes:
{Frustrated}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
═════ ═ ══════════ ══════════ ═ ═════

Vanille smiled softly when Refia answered her question, oblivious to the tone that Refia had spoken in. Suddenly, she heard Fang's screeching yell reach her ears, and Vanille mustered the strength from turning towards her friend. If she took her eyes off of Refia, she feared what the other redhead would do. "We can't change this Fang. This is something big! Bigger! I'm in Orchia!" Vanille spoke with her eyes fixated intently on Refia, who seemed to be just realizing that Vanille had successfully poisoned her.

"Fang! I was with a little boy named Vivi and a blonde-" In front of her, Refia shouted out 'Silence', and momentarily, Vanille was confused, so she cut herself off. Perhaps Refia didn't want her to be talking with Fang, but then, when she opened her mouth to speak again, she found herself unable to speak a sound. Vanille attempted to use her throat to emit her voice, but to no a due. Never mind her voice. She thought grimly as she put out her hand again to cast an offensive spell this time, being a Ravager. Reaching within her to her internal source of magic, she found that she couldn't quite grasp her abilities, as if they had been numbed. A bloom of panic burst inside of her. Without the use of her magic, nor any weapon to even defend herself physically, she was doomed. Hopefully, whatever spell Refia had cast would wear off over a period of time.

Vanille tried again, but she actually could not cast any magic, no matter how she flicked her hands. This spell seemed very similar to Fog, but it was usually her to used it on enemies and not the other way around. Ironically, Vanille needed either a mallet or to cast Esuna. Unfortunately, she had neither items on her, nor could she cast Esuna upon herself, considering her magic was nullified! Refia was an intelligent girl. Though, Se wondered if Refia had already learned that Vanille was more magic based. She would have to remember to always be on the offensive when her magic returns, so she won't be caught in this desperate situation again. Seething mentally, Vanille looked around her surroundings. What on earth could Vanille do in the meantime, until her abilities returned?

Run.

That sounded like a fairly good idea for her. It wasn't really cowardly. There just wasn't much to do without a weapon or spells, and if she just stood there, there was no doubt Refia would kill her off with bouts of spells. Vanille flicked her eye Fang's direction, for a second. The Amazon was wounded already, charging towards Luneth. Vanille couldn't help but admire her friend's determination and fire, but she felt guilty that she couldn't heal herself, nonetheless Fang. Returning her attention back to Refia, she began to walk quickly backwards away from the redhead, waiting for something offensive from the girl.

═════ ═ ══════════ ══════════ ═ ═════

Quote:

User Image
User Image
i w.i.l.l [wait] for you here
(Snapdragon Pier: By the River)
my [heart] t.e.l.l.s me i am
(Scared)

к α ɪ я ɪ
                K I N G D O M H E A R T S

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Opening the door was like exposing themselves to the flames of a dragon sitting right outside the inn. It was utter chaos, and the trio soon became lost in the mob. The thing was, Kairi couldn't understand why they were suddenly being rampaged. Everything had been calm moments ago, and nothing out of the ordinary seemed to have happened, except for the eerie clouds that had rolled through the sky. Kairi's keyblade was a blur of pink and silver, as she swatted at the people half-heartedly. It wasn't in her to hit people. It wouldn't feel right to her, even though she was defending not only herself, but Riku. She wasn't worried about Tidus, as she watched the tanned blonde tackling and dodging swiftly, very unlike the little boy who always lost to Sora and Riku on Destiny Islands. Then again, she was glad for this improved Tidus.

That was when Riku crumpled and Kairi mustered all her self-control to fling herself as a meat shield onto him to protect him. Usually, Kairi did the first actions she thought of, like that time she had leaped off the balcony to protect Sora. She hadn't exactly thought it through, before she had done it. To the redhead, it was usually react on the first thought, deliberate on it later. Still, Riku seemed to be barely holding up, using his keyblade to defend himself. Knocking aside a man nearby her to run to help Riku, she jumped when she felt the earth below her tremble. There was an explosion of bodies and gorund debris, and she found herself diving towards Riku.

As the sand cleared, the majority of the crowd was unconcious on the ground and in the centre of the entire mess- was a ball. It was a ball that a child could play with, and at the moment, it was smoking. Oh my. She thought as Tidus strode towards them and helped Riku up. Kairi tried not to grimace when she saw Riku's wound beginning to bleed again. "This is bad. Your wound is bleeding again. We need to stop the blood." Kairi ripped the hem of her old fashioned school girl dress all the way around and looked towards the water, wondering if the river was clean enough to wash her hands with. She didn't want to treat Riku and then infect his wounds.

Taking one step towards the river, she noticed it was getting hazier, almost blurry. Shaking her head to clear her vision, she turned back to Riku and quickly knelt to tie the strip of cloth around his waist, over the wound. It didn't cover the entire wound, but it soaked up the blood and would protect it from germs getting in. She nodded at Tidus' request, "Anything is fine, as long as we get away from here." and their tiny group began to move down the road, alongside the river, towards the abandoned building.

However, as they moved down the road, more people were exiting from their houses to confront each other. As they walked more, people were growing more and more violent, and more and more fights began. Luckily for the trio, the other villagers hadn't noticed that they were perfectly calm- yet. In the midst of the turmoil, Kairi was sure that their surroundings were growing...strange. Through it all, a tiny, strange light radiated from the delta of the river, like a tiny firefly, which wasn't that far away from them. The light was dark red, almost brown, but she couldn't tell where exactly it was coming from within the delta. "Riku? Kairi paused then, and siddled closer to the male. "My eye sight is playing tricks on me. I swear our surroundings are getting hazier and I see a little mahogany flickering firefly over there. Tell me I'm not going nuts."

««««««««««««««««

{Destiny's Embrace}
                K E Y B L A D E W I E L D E R

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Quote:
2011 Roleplaying Sample

««««««««««««««««

MISAKI HIDAKAXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXAlso known as the [ɱagician]
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

User Image

C H A S E D. A R O U N D. B Y. T H E. S O U N D. O F. T H E. C L O C K. I. L I V E. T O D A Y B Y. F O R G E T T I N G.
A S. I F. T O. T A K E. C A R E. O F. O U R. S A D N E S S.W E. H O L D. I T. C L O S E.

User Image

Misaki rose an amused eyebrow as Suzuki ranted on. Really, Misaki only managed to hear the highlights of the younger girl’s speech; something to do with trading lunch, Father, Glorious leader, capitalist pigs, trying to take food off of plate. Then from there, it was just a barely audible chatter of words. Lord, this girl spoke fast. Her energy level was so electrifying; it seemed to have the ability to jump start anyone, despite their previous emotion. This girl seriously had some skills in the number of words per second.

Meanwhile, Kat had politely declined their offer to share lunch. Instead, he suggested they enjoy the nice weather and had seated himself on the bench. He was right- as always. The weather was phenomenal, almost heavenly: an extreme contrast to their horrible, gruesome night before. She tilted her head towards the sun and breathed in, while squinting her eyes against the sun to admire the sapphire sky. It was…breathtaking and so full of life. Intending to join Kat, she shifted her gaze to him as he stretched his legs. The rays of sunlight kissed his hair, revealing its true shade of colour: a pretty purple. It…suited Kat with his slender body shape and intelligent dark brown eyes. As she was observing him, he glanced back, tipping her about their meeting tonight. Oh. It was probably the one Kou had been talking about.

Before she could reply, Suzuki exploded in a burst of words and speed that again. Similarly, Misaki could only catch the highlights of it. However, this time, it seemed it wasn’t really Misa’s bad hearing. The first year’s words were choppy and muddled together, which confused the brunette. The girl had been perfectly normal (well normal as in her usual hyper self) and now she seemed to be sputtering, almost flustered about something. Daring of Kat to what? Attempt at school. Sanctity. Wait till after marriage? WHAT? Misa’s mind was whirring in confusion, and she felt like her thoughts were tied in knots…quadruple knots that is. She was quite lost. Well at least she was until she saw the package that Suzuki left on the bench beside Kat. Then she became twice as lost, as her mind activated into overdrive.

No. It couldn’t be. Was that what she thought it was? No. Why did Suzuki give Kat a…Eyes widening, Misaki was shell shocked as a sudden epiphany slammed into her, just as Suzuki then rushed up to her. She was rendered speechless from that little package on the bench, and to top it off, Suzuki pulled a sandwich out of her suitcase and began talking into it. Soon enough, she had streaked away, leaving Misaki’s jaw hanging and the most awkward atmosphere she had been in since…ever. Her mind was still processing, since Suzuki was an element of nature herself, zooming and talking at super speed. However, she thought she got the overall concept of it and apparently- so did Kat.

She was quite honestly- stunned. The brunette remained frozen while Kat stuttered in a strangely high and nervous voice, before running off. Everything was happening way too fast for her to really grasp herself to manage words. Suzuki's gift and Kat and...Did Suzuki think that she and Kat were…? And did Suzuki think that Kat was asking her after school...no. Of course not. Kat's invitation had been clearly for the 4 of them. Misa hadn't have heard it wrong, but then...the condom! Even thinking about that made her thaw from her statue state and bring her hands to her cheeks because they were already blotching up with red. She could feel the warmth rising into her face. Misaki had not been expecting anything like what she had just experienced. She felt winded and shocked, like someone had thrown her into a wall randomly.

Of course she liked Kat. He was one of her best friends. They had gotten so close within their one year duration in SEES, along with Kou. She wasn’t as close with Hiro because sometimes their beliefs didn’t seem to always be compatible, but Kat and Kou were, no doubt, the most important boys in her life. Had she ever thought about…dating either of them? The thought had maybe crossed once or twice, but those had been brief moments of weakness when she clearly just needed support. Well, she loved them dearly and they cared for each other to the extent of giving their lives for each other (literally considering the Dark Hour), but to go beyond that…Kat had been very supportive with her today, just as he always was. He was naturally so kind and caring, and they had just held each other crying moments ago.

Wait! That was it. Maybe Suzaki had seen them in that position and had jumped to a conclusion. That must have been it. Nothing else. Still, even thinking about facing Kat later made her blush in spite of herself. How on earth was she going to face him at tonight’s meeting? Then she remembered that she had class with him later…and Mitsuru wasn’t even here anymore to clear her head. Who on earth was she going to get advice for this crazy situation?

"What IS this?!?!?"

Location-- Gekkoukan High School- Rooftop || I am with--no one ||Feeling-- completely bewildered ||
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│║║█║▌│║║█║║║█║▌│║║█

Quote:
2011 Roleplaying Sample

MISAKI HIDAKAXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXAlso known as the [ɱagician]
User Image

C H A S E D. A R O U N D. B Y. T H E. S O U N D. O F. T H E. C L O C K. I. L I V E. T O D A Y B Y. F O R G E T T I N G.
A S. I F. T O. T A K E. C A R E. O F. O U R. S A D N E S S.W E. H O L D. I T. C L O S E.

User Image
In the midst of reaching the kitchen, Misaki felt an arm wrap around her waist, and Misaki would have reacted violently, but she heard the oh-so familiar voice of Kyoshi, Hiroshi, asking her to 'dance' with him. Instead of being defensive, Misaki tilted her head to look the younger male in the eye. Hmm...he was wearing white contacts today. How attractive. She thought sarcastically to herself. She couldn't tell the difference between his pupil and his eye whites. She had to refrain herself from rolling her eyes. She had heard coloured contacts- especially non-brand ones would scratch against the pupils after a long duration of use. Misaki didn't understand why he would put so much effort into harming his eyes when they were fine. Se hadn't seen him wear glasses before, so she bet they were non-prescription and evidently- just an accessory to him.

Misaki subtly sniffed, noting that there wasn't any traces of alcohol from him. Based on his chummy, bubbly behaviour comparatively to his usual punk, aloof behaviour, she would have to say he was either drunk or high on some type of drug, but there wasn't an alcohol scent. She sighed in exasperation. Ever since he had arrived at the dorm, Misa with the three others had become aware of his inconsistent personalities and behaviours. Some days, he ignored them. Some days, he would come back rowdy and some days, he would come back...happy- like today. They suspected the abuse of drugs and alcohol, but they couldn't exactly ask him for a urine sample, could they? All they could do was keep an eye on him, and candidly, Misaki wondered if he would be safe to fight alongside with.

It wasn't based on his strength capability. She was sure he was strong, considering the amounts of fights he got into during the day, but she was concerned with how he would interact with the team. When Katsuo instructed them to retreat, would the white haired teen follow the instruction? Misaki didn't want any injuries or accidents, and it was imperative that everyone on the team obeyed their orders. Most of the people in the dorm were new at this. Venturing into the tower was the safest way to train them- on the lower levels, but it would only work with a decent amount of cooperation.

Returning her attention back to Hiroshi, she couldn't help be amused by his almost childish behaviour. He seemed almost happy. It would probably be due to whatever drug he had taken- maybe ecstasy, but...he seemed happy. It was better than how he usually was. Of course, she could never understand why anyone would experiment with drugs anyways. Perhaps the user had originally been from a well-off or at least a good family environment where he would have had a bright future, but by taking drugs- his future was likely in shambles. Even if the user had been from a bad family environment, living in the streets, Misaki could only hope that they would turn away from drugs and persevere towards a better living environment, working hard to earn an honest living. Alas, the world was not that simple, and she wondered what had been the reason as to why he would have turned to drugs.

She sighed. She wasn't entirely sure how she should take care of the situation. If Chiaki was here, her motherly personality would immediately jump to action. Normally, Misaki was all for helping others overcome their obstacles, but Misaki was losing her cool, being unable to keep up her hefty schedule in earning money and fencing and studying. She didn't have the strength or time to help him overcome whatever his problems were, no matter how much she wanted to. In the mean time, she would get information and report it to Kou and the others. Calmly, she removed his arm from her waist, moving so it would fall limply down to his side. Then she leaned in and quietly asked, "Hiroshi. What did you take right now?" She rose an eyebrow, accentuating her serious expression. "How are you going to fight tonight?"

She was tempted to grip his collar with her hands to disable him from walking away from her, but it would be an extreme action. She was sure she would reach the younger male- without violent measures. "You have to tell me Hiroshi." Misaki couldn't let him go on the mission if he was impaired or hallucinating or hyper, or if his senses were slow in reaction. His reflexes would be very well what would save his life against shadows, but if his reflexes were skewed by drugs, he could be endangering his and the others lives. However, she wasn't sure if he had really taken any drugs. That's why she had to double check.

Location-- Iwatodai Dormitory--Lounge/Living Room || I am with--Hiroshi ||Feeling-- serious and worried ||
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│║║█║▌│║║█║║║█║▌│║║█
{OOC:}

Quote:
2010 Roleplaying Sample

Quote:

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX sεяαн {ƒαяяση} vιʟʟιεяs
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

X
PULSE L'CIE

User Image

"You can find me..." {In bedroom, second level of house}
XXXX"The point is, I have people I can count on. I'll make it through." {Frustrated and scared}

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
X

Make my wish come true, let darkness slip aside
Hiding all our hope, mocking what we treasure
Battles we can win, if we believe our souls
Hang in for the light, till dawn
Fate will not leave you, hate will not heal you
Pray and one day, peace shall flow everywhere

❤════════════════════ ❀ ═════════════════════❤

Serah was on a beach: the beach by the cafe that she spent almost every day at during that fateful summer. The summer that had changed everything- for the better and for the worst. She and Snow were happy now, married and wanting to start an even larger family. Subconciously, she knew it was a dream. Either way, she felt so serene and so tranquil. Closing her eyes, she breathed in the seashore air and smiled lightly. Behind her, she heard the high pitched cry of an infant, and she immediately turned towards the voice. It was a toddler, struggling adorably on a picnic blanket only metres away from her. Slowly, Serah neared the toddler with pale pink hair, like her and Lightning's, and as she crouched beside the tiny girl, she noticed that her eye colour was Snow's stunning blue.

She's perfect. She thought as the child opened her petite rose tinted lips as if calling for her. Serah's heart seized inside of her as she reached out, but abruptly her surroundings faded and blurred into a darker and more menacing surroundings. Burning. Pain. She could sense the suffocating aura of death in the air. The vision played before her, ending in: "The only thing that can truly kill a fal'Cie is the Goddess, and she's coming for all of us." An ancient, solemn face sneered majestically as his eyes bore into her sharply, almost mockingly. Immediately,her left arm exploded into pain, jerking her awake from her dreams. Gasping awake, her eyes fluttered delicately open, and found herself inches away from Snow's cheek.

"Snow! I had a...strange dream, but I think it was..." Real. She didn't want to say the word because she feared that it was true. No. For some unknown reason, she knew it was real. Lifting her left arm up, the sight of her l'Cie mark sent a tremor down her back and she wrapped her arms around her husband's neck to, burrowing her face into his shoulder. Blinking back the hot tears that were threatening to spill, she calmed herself down by breathing in Snow's comforting scent and melting from every touch between their skin. Even though they had been married for a few years now, the intense emotions that she had felt from hugging Snow the first time was still there. Every time she kissed Snow, it felt like the first time again. She was drawn to his mischievous, crooked smile and the way he was always moving, and barreling down his opponents. She was drawn to the quirky sweet nothings he'd whisper in her ears in the morning, when they lay in bed under the covers and she was definitely drawn to the way he said her name- as if she was the world itself.

"How did this happen?" She said, partly muffled as she pressed her head against his shoulder. "Did your mark return as well?" Slowly, she pulled back from Snow and wriggled out from his weight. Sitting up, her thoughts came more logically, although every few moments, she found her eyes tracing the pattern on her upper left arm once again. She couldn't believe that the nightmare was starting again- the constant worrying, the ongoing pain. What was their Focus? Furrowing her brow under the overwhelming turn of events, she suddenly heard snippets of her older sister's brisk, business voice. It was Lightning's 'don't mess with me' voice, which she saved for emergencies or when someone angered her. She fell silent, listening closely to her sister's apparent orders. "Don't make anyone else suffer this, and you'd better give us time, because if any of us turn Cie'th, then we're coming after you first." From this, Serah knew she wasn't the only one. Catching a glance of Snow's grim expression, she had a bad feeling for everyone- everyone else who she had grown so close to.

Their lives had turned for the worst. "Snow. What's going on downstairs?" She was frightened and frustrated. Their focus was so unclear, it was horrifying. She didn't want to turn Cie'th. Snow and her had only gotten married recently, and after marrying, she felt different from when she was a young girl heading off to university. The aspect of marriage opened a new, and unexplored pathway into her life. To many, marriage was a commitment and in some ways, a closing of a doorway to their life. Many believed that through marriage, you lost a majority of your life. However, for Serah, it completely changed her perspective of life: children. Oh! A family with Snow, her, their children and Lightning. Imagining Lightning with children was amusing, but if they were l'Cie again, this dream of hers would never be reached.

❤════════════════════❀══════════════════════❤

Quote:
2010 Roleplaying Sample

User Image

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Yes! You better tell me who this Parker guy is!" Fae definitely owed Isabelle an explanation for this guy. Isabelle hugged Fae tightly back, blinking back the tears that were threatening to overwhelm her eyes. Damn it! Although her mascara was waterproof, she didn't trust it. No matter what the advertisements said and what brand was stamped on it, they usually failed, streaking the mascara over her face. Luckily, she willed her tears back. She hadn't seen her best friend in forever and to hug her, to feel that she was so close was just breathtaking. When you're alone for so long without your friends, you begin to realize just how important they really are to you and then you begin to cherish them. Suddenly, Isabelle's mind fell into a trance, reminiscing back to that night. It was so clear in her mind.

She'd drunk that night, a lot, more than she had ever had in her entire life. All she saw were bursts and blooms of colours around her. She could barely focus on one object before the world would begin to spin drastically again. However, everything was so beautiful, so vivid. It was completely surreal. She stumbled to her full body length mirror by the window and gazed at herself, trying to concentrate on her reflection without her vision whirling around like a merry-go-around. God, she looked horrible and she felt just as bad. Being dethroned hadn't felt as bad when she had been friends and then Rosalynn had died, but now that she was all alone, her thoughts were catching up to her. Dethroned. That small word that meant so much. It meant that Isabelle was no longer capable of leading the elites. It meant that someone else was replacing her! Exhausted. That was what Isabelle was feeling. Her whole life, she had been drawn into the forever hell-winds of Gossipgirl's game. Being born an elite, she had been an automatic player and she had always willingly participated in the games. Friends were friends only so long in the Upper East Side and love lasted even shorter. Look at Zen who had caused her to be dethroned. One night he had been onto her, very sweet to her and then the next, he barely glanced at her. Then there was Gio. They'd kissed that day, after Rosalynn's funeral. Isabelle had thought, maybe it was time to get a steady boyfriend, but then he'd moved away without an explanation. Isabelle was lonely. She had her close friends- Fae, Jayla, Max, Chuck, Gabe, though she was confused about Yale returning to the Upper East Side. Yale had messed with her dress that night- sabotage. Still, at the moment, she couldn't shake herself from the grappling loneliness that was overcoming her. Exhausted: the key word. She'd lost her fight and now she couldn't ignore that dark feeling stirring inside of her. Looking up, she saw the glass door that led out to the balcony. Through the glass, she saw the New York skyline. It was all bright lights and colourful signs. Dots of red and yellow drove on the lit up highways. Breathtaking. Slowly, her feet took her to the door, her hands slowly opening the way to that beauty. Wouldn't it be amazing to fly? Birds did it and they always looked so graceful- so strong. It'd feel so free and Isabelle would be free from this restrained confinement she was stuck in- Gossipgirl and her silly games. Maybe just maybe...a cold wind blew around Isabelle like a whirlwind as she closed her eyes.

Shaken by her sudden memory, Isabelle tugged away from Fae subtly, as if their hug was ending anyways. She crossed her arms to hide her shuddering. Why did the memory come now? Closing her eyes momentarily, she heard Fae suggest that Tecquan's car wouldn't fit everyone and that her limo was downstairs. Isabelle suddenly felt strangely empty, remembering that night, haunting her mercilessly. Shaking her head to clear her head of the sudden trauma, she smiled to hide her discomfort "Yes. We're going! Of course!" Allowing her Queen Bee leadership instincts to take over, even though she wasn't Queen Bee anymore, she turned 360 degrees to take in who were going to come with them. Yale was already heading out with Chuck and two girls she didn't know. Okay. That left her, Fae, Tecquan, and Anthony. That was fine. Then her eyes settled on Bret as he stared longingly after the departed Yale. He would have to come too. Sighing at his lovesick face, she went forward and pinched him- hard. "Goddamnit Bret. You were the King Spade. You're the lacrosse star with the scholarship. Stop acting like a total wuss and come with us. Yale will be there." She rolled her eyes at her good friend.

Soon the gang was on the road, in Fae's limo. Time rolled by quickly, like a river's current. All of their minds were too occupied to talk with their own problems and dilemmas. Did Upper East Side elites ever get a brain break? Isabelle was still lingering on that night, but at least no one knows about it right now, except for her family. No one else, which was exactly how Isabelle wanted it. Up to her shoulders in worry, she was surprised to see the limo stop in front of the hospital that she had just left about two hours ago. "Are you kidding me? I'm back already?" The group were off the limo and into the hospital in a flash. Worry streaked through Isabelle, having her secretly pray that Max was alright, even though Isabell was Atheist. They asked which ward and room Maxine Carson was staying in. The elevator had dragged on and then they had had to wait for an elderly patient in a hospital gown struggle out of the elevator painfully in front of them with a nurse supporting him. Then he had began to cough wretchedly. It sounded like he had been coughing the life out of him. Minutes later after their incident with the elderly man, they were all in the waiting room with Yale, Chuck and the two girls. Immediately, she watched Bret walk over to Yale. Good. At least he was being a man about it. She was proud of her childhood friend.

So much excitement was appearing in one night. Wasn't there ever a day that she could just relax and hang with her friends? Then again, she did sometimes enjoy the rush of parties, drinks and scandals, but life was all about balance. Maybe she was letting the scandalous society get to her head. Leaving her friends in the waiting room to visit the washroom, she passed by a closet with shrill scream ringing out of it and lots of crashes. She didn't hear the words and sentences clearly, but she did manage to catch the last words: 'blame this on me'.. Quirking an eyebrow, she hovered one meter from the door, halting. What was going on in there? The female in there was definitely not pleased with someone.

[{OOC://}]

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:
2010 Roleplaying Sample- oldest, scroll up for recent ones

User Image

"Caden. Cade. a good name. Strong." She remarked dryly as she took his offered hand. "My name is Ashlynn Aimee Moore, but please call me Ash. Ashlynn is a huge mouthful. Only people close to me get to call me Ashlynn. Remember that, just in case we ever become close friends." She laughed, meeting his eyes with her dark hazel ones, admiring his facial looks. Recalling her mental information about Ares, she noted that the War God was handsome, but cruel. He must have been handsome or else why would the beautiful, flawless Goddess of Love, the infamous Aphrodite cheat on her sturdy husband, Hephaestus for Ares? Then again, Hephaestus did have his injured leg. "Thanks for being my experiment specimen Cade. It means a lot to me. Sorry about dragging you off before introducing myself. Where I'm from, we party first, then get names." Oh California. The only thing she really missed about it were her friends, but she was sure that she'd make new ones here and besides, she'd made some last year too. Hopefully, her friends from last year were still alive. As she stepped out of the water, she was ecstatic that her skin wasn't wet at all and her white and blue running shoes were still perfectly dry. Good. Wet socks were totally uncomfortable. They got itchy and warm, not to mention they stunk if you wore it long after.

She watched in fascination as he dried himself with a flame that he controlled with his hands. "You're...a son of Ares right? The War God. You can control it, but it still scorches you. You couldn't be a son of Hephaestus." Ashlynn asked, especting him to confirm her suspicions about his relatives. She pondered if he was the violent type. Most Ares campers she had met tended to be quite violent. Unconsciously, she straightened her Camp Half-Blood shirt and ran her hand through her dark chocolate locks, hoping her hair wasn't poofed up or anything. Her hair sometimes frizzed up in humid air, and today was a day worthy of the Sahara desert. In her excitement to check if she could wield the same abilities as Percy Jackson, she'd forgotten if her appearance had looked decent enough to face a guy. It wasn't as if she was planning to hook up with lots of guys, but she still believed that it was basic manners to look nice.

After succeeding in her attempt at healing, she felt wonderful. Was it even possible for her to feel so accomplished? How on Earth would it feel like to win an Olympic gold medal then? You'd probably feel as if you'd burst then and there from pride and victory. As it appeared, Ashlynn Aimee Moore was the type to be pleased easily. Now, all she needed was to find a worthy opponent to spar with and that would make her day complete. She was always searching for new opponents, so she could improve, although she was a pretty skilled swordsman already. All demigods were natural fighters, yet not all of them were actually interested in fighting. Many, she found, preferred to actually come to Camp Half-Blood and treat it like normal summer camps, swimming, partying, and gossiping. Then the next year, those demigods would be the ones missing, never to return to Camp Half-Blood being possibly eaten or killed by monsters. New demigods would appear and replace them. Even though the stream of new demigods seemed never-ending, it was evident the demigod population was ending. What could they do though? Some of the demigods just wanted normal lives. Over the years, the camp was seeming more lazy than ever. As she had been walking with her luggage about ten minutes, she had peered into the training grounds. Her stunned eyes were greeted with a tiny group of Apollo archers whose arching were merely passable. At least they were practicing though. Ashlynn was sure that if they continued to train, their aims would be bulls-eye soon.

So few were training and that just motivated Ashlynn to train even harder and longer than ever before. How else would Ash survive if she was sent on a quest? Determination and natural skills were all good, but if you didn't practice, your reflexes wouldn't save your life. It would be your training. Her thoughts relayed back to Caden. He looked strong. She bet that he would know how to fight, bearing in mind he was the offspring of the god who loved war even more then his not-so secret lover. "Cade? Are you adept at swordsmanship?"

[{OOC://}]

║║▌when the [waves] are flooding the shore║▌║
║║▌And I can't find my way [home] anymore- that's when I l.o.ok at you║▌║

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out