Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Gawker

traffklight
User Image

xx LOUIS KANEKO
      U N I N T E R E S T I N G xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ↘↘ ROLEPLAY
      ↘↘ ALT PROFILES
      ↘↘ IDEK
      ↘↘ IDEK

U N I M P O R T A N T xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ↘↘ NICKNAMES: LOU
      ↘↘ ALIAS(ES):
      ↘↘ SEX/GENDER: MALE
      ↘↘ BIRTHDAY:
      ↘↘ ZODIAC: LIBRA MAYBE
      ↘↘ SEXUALITY: HOMOSEXUAL
      ↘↘ RACE: HUMAN
      ↘↘ HEIGHT:
      ↘↘ OTHER FEATURES:
      ↘↘ POWERS:
      ↘↘ OCCUPATION:

U N N E C E S S A R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ↘↘ NOTES
      ↘↘ NOTES
      ↘↘ NOTES
      ↘↘ NOTES

Anxious Gawker

traffklight
User Image

xx FINLEY RUTHERFORD
      U N I N T E R E S T I N G xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ↘↘ ROLEPLAY
      ↘↘ ALT PROFILES
      ↘↘ IDEK
      ↘↘ IDEK

U N I M P O R T A N T xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ↘↘ NICKNAMES:
      ↘↘ ALIAS(ES):
      ↘↘ SEX/GENDER
      ↘↘ BIRTHDAY:
      ↘↘ ZODIAC:
      ↘↘ SEXUALITY:
      ↘↘ RACE:
      ↘↘ HEIGHT:
      ↘↘ OTHER FEATURES:
      ↘↘ POWERS:
      ↘↘ OCCUPATION:

U N N E C E S S A R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ↘↘ NOTES
      ↘↘ NOTES
      ↘↘ NOTES
      ↘↘ NOTES

Anxious Gawker

/squats
is this really happening again

Anxious Gawker

tfw joy wants you to come back to prose and
You Are Ready To Die(TM)

User Image
R O R Y x▎H O O D E
─────────────────────────────────────────
Residence | Race:: everquick | will o' wisp
Fable | Character:: little red riding hood | "little" red riding hood
Puppeteer:: TRAFFKLIGHT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RORY HOODE

► // FABLE ::
LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

► // RESIDENCE ::
EVERQUICK

► // RACE ::
WILL O' WISP

► // AGE ::
APPEARS ABOUT THIRTY IN HUMAN YEARS...

► // GENDER ::
MALE

► // SEXUALITY ::
PANSEXUAL

► // HEIGHT ::
SIX FOOT FOUR INCHES

► // HAIR COLOR ::
RED

► // EYE COLOR ::
RED

► // WEAPONS, ABILITIES AND SKILLS ::
Rory's abilities lie within seemingly unnatural physical strength and control of fire. A free will o' wisp is... well rather meaningless and powerless but due to the nature of Rory's creation and container the spirit of his flame has been able to take a much more substantial form. His physical body is a little more of a mystery though - for as far as he knows he's only human with some special traits due to not being completely human - he's definitely much more sturdy and his strength surpasses even the strongest human but there isn't a whole lot else to it?? but when he feels the need his entire body becomes engulfed in flame and it's intensity varies between harmless and yeAH yOU PROBABLY doNT WANNA stanD ANYWHERE CLOSE to him unLESS You WANNA KNOW what it FEELS like to BE A CANDLE - and he is able to emit this flame from his hands and set fire to the things around him - or just what he wants.

Coming from a lumber village - his chose weapon is naturally an axe... they don't last very long though as he hasn't had the chance to come across one that he couldn't set fire without completely burning out so if anybody knows where he could purchase an enchanted axe - let him know.

'As long as I live,
I will never leave the path by myself to run into the wood,
when my mother has forbidden me to do so.'

► // WEAKNESSES ::
obviously water, it makes him weaker whether he's in a fight or not - but don't think you've got the complete upper hand against him just because you've dumped a bucket of water on him - he isn't a rookie.

that being said he isn't invincible - and though he appears big an intimidating he definitely isn't the strongest in the land. He might throw an axe but he isn't a perfect shot. He's big so a little slower - and he definitely isn't a genius. He runs mostly on instinct.

theres a rumour he's weak to wind - a regular will o' wisp could easily be blown out by the huff and puff of the big bad wolf a light breeze

► // PERSONALITY ::
big loud man who laughs a lot probably... still wip

► // HISTORY ::
What made them into who they are? Two or more paragraphs

► // OTHER ::
Any extra info that you feel I have missed? Put it here.

► // USERNAME ::
TRAFFKLIGHT

Anxious Gawker

yum_sausage

Anxious Gawker

User Image
                                     ( SODA ♡❜ .▅▅   
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  SIX AND A HALF  |  MALE (HE/THEY/IT) | EW GROSS

» ▋please write your notes about your character here!
                                    » ▋have this filled out with what you think is relevant information,
                                    » ▋so that other people can get an idea of what your character is like.

User Image
                                     ( ARIES CARPINO ♡❜ .▅▅   
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  TWENTY  |  MALE (HE/HIM/HIS) | HOMOSEXUAL

User Image
                                     ( HOORAY ♡❜ .▅▅   
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  AGE  |  MALE (HE/HIM/HIS) | SEXUALITY

User Image
                                     ( FOOLISH WEYLYN ♡❜ .▅▅   
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  TWENTY-NINE  |  FEMALE (SHE/HER) | LESBIAN

» ▋supernatural gang girl - a werewolf
                                    » ▋

User Image
                                     ( "DALE" ♡❜ .▅▅   
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  AGE  |  MALE (HE/HIM/HIS) | SEXUALITY

» ▋
                                    » ▋

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas