● Thank you all for the gifts and the wonderful experience <3

Tipsy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

{ SYLIAC }

SYLIAC 11
" They do exist, it just takes the form differently for the different people who look to them."

Sits in the still,
Nary a faint in breath for what seemed of the longest time

" When you find it in your heart to forgive me enough to look at me without shedding a tear and hurting.. I would love too... "

{ Syliac }

SYLIAC 10

A soft placed sigh.

" No my dear.. it did make me worry to when you were gone. My smile? "

Touches upon his lips and shakes his head,
These feelings wrapping him with uncertianty.

" ...I am truly sorry that you of all people had to see my weakness in moment. Really is does pain me, feeling terribly torn.. "

Taking a moment,
One final moment before she had left,
Gives her a soft kiss upon her cheek.

" I know in my heart that you will always share a place in it.. even if you are no longer in it. I am sorry if I hurt you.. truly sorry."

Bows his head,
slightly shrinking in this feeling.

SYLIAC 9

A soft placed sigh.

" No my dear.. it did make me worry to when you were gone. My smile? "

Touches upon his lips and shakes his head,
These feelings wrapping him with uncertianty.

" ...I am truly sorry that you of all people had to see my weakness in moment. Really is does pain me, feeling terribly torn.. "

Taking a moment,
One final moment before she had left,
Gives her a soft kiss upon her cheek.

" I know in my heart that you will always share a place in it.. even if you are no longer in it. I am sorry if I hurt you.. truly sorry."

Bows his head,
slightly shrinking in this feeling.

SYLIAC 8

With a soft chuckle and a light smile,
Brings his hand up to over lay upon hers.
Gently caressing his thumb upon the back of her hand.

" I am here, my dear. This is nary a dream or illusion. "

Allows her the lead, bringing himself to the tea table.

" What do you recommend? I do not have a particular favorite, enjoy all the tastes in life. "

A pause,
A shift in the moment, looking over at her.. mixture of worry.
Unsure of how to respond, quickly enough.

SYLIAC 7

Smiling softly he lends down bringing her knuckles to his lips,
Briefly, a moment he blushed slightly.

" Having you so close my heart wishes to not still itself. "

Looks to her smiling the blush was apparent,
If wrapped in the arms of a fairy tale, shall grace your every whim.

" Of course, I am not one to break a promise. "

SYLIAC 6

As promised in all things said and listened,
Upon tentativeness steps out of the glass dome.

" My princess. "

Bows gracefully to meet her before standing.
Truly a breath taking moment the smile of hers felt that much warmer then summer.

" Shall we have that tea now? "

Chuckles softly holding a hand out to her,
a soft smile.

SYLIAC 5
All that I may hold dear,
All that was spoken filled with such... elation.

" I shall be there for you every moment, every second. Your life is dear and will be kept safe even if I may risk my own. Which for you my princess, I would gladly fight to protect you. "

A simple nod,

" My everything shall be for you. "

{ Syliac }

SYLIAC 4
Unworthy? This is hardly true..
How could such a wonder not be worthy of such time spent attention..

" My dear princess. I shall be around for as long as you want me around.."

Light in touch, fingers gracing the glass case the is the barrier.
Admire from a distance or near, but to touch you..

" The very notion of the thought makes my heart feel as though it would fail me.."

Dilemma,
To run my fingers through your hair,
Grace upon your skin,
Light touches upon your lips..

" To touch you my heart might stop, such beauty. It gives me chills. Or to nary touch and only admire, I miss the graces of you in the chance you leave your glass enclose. "

{ Syliac }

SYLIAC 3
Soft graces and smiles upon features,
Easy knowing why so many fall into such bliss.

" No this is not my intent. As much as I love looking into the warmth of your face."

A moment in pause, capturing the moment with a gentle bow..
Think of just how to spend this moment listening to you, seeing you..

" It is like I am feeling an eternity in your smile.. Who would not shine in my beauty?"

{ Syliac }

SYLIAC 2
Upon your elegance and grace, calling out with words so sweet.
Still tucked away in the safety of your glass case, at least I can still see your pretty face.

" I would visit you as often as you would like, my dear."

To know you wish to see me again, brings my heart a flutter,
and a loss in breath that this simply must be an illusion wrapped in snow.

" Tea does sound simply wonderful, any moment I get to sit with you is a gift all it's own."

Perhaps I should bring something,
Chocolates, Jewelery, Fine trinkets and baubles
To adorn and admire you with so to keep seeing of you again and again.

" I shall never leave you to wait. Would brave any distance to become lost in your smiling shining face."

{ Syliac }

SYLIAC 1
With hands so sweet and skin of silk,
Locked within enchanting grace and glass case.

"My dear you are, truly breath taking.."

Frozen within the warmth surround of satin and lace,
Kittens and bunnies to your attention and smile.

"..If I could give you anything.. My heart, my warmth, my body.. I would.."

All is still in this pristine little bubble filled with wondrous allure,
You call to me with nary a voice or gesture, just your soul alone..

"... I beg of you.. to hold you in my arms for once, a moment a second of your time would be an eternity to me..."

I shall call on you again, and more if you wish.
My attention for a moment in your warmth and sunny smile..

"Just call on me, my princess..."

{ Syliac }

Tipsy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

REPUTE ANONS

Bittersweet Anon
What curious and contradictory things,
The cold kiss of winter brings.
The withered soul of Autumn sets,
Awakening a world of bitterness and regrets.

Cruel Irony oversees,
As the earthy time of doom and gloom,
Is also the time of Christmas trees,
And the son of Man's empty tomb.

A choir of angels joyously sing,
As winter's breath claims homeless lives,
And a band of sleigh bells festively ring,
As corporate greed flourishes, and thrives.

With its subtle promise of bright tomorrows,
Winter stores life's greatest sorrows.

-Bittersweet Anon

zeth
You hear footsteps and turn around, a little surprised that someone was behind you.

"Ah, sorry. I was watching the event." He says motioning to the other two that were present talking to each other, "Enjoying it? I surely am."

"Anyway, here's a little snack for you. I'll be moving around a little more, tell me what happens, alright?" He chuckles before handing over the present and walking off. In the distance you see him trip and crash into a wall.

- zeth

Streak
"Adorable..."

The lights overhead went out, and with a gasp of surprise you step back, bumping into the stranger's chest. With a low chuckle he reached around, embracing you before you could pull away.

"Shh.. there now.. relax.. don't worry.. I would never hurt you.. the darkness is nothing to be afraid of..." His hold was firm but gentle and he smiled as he brushed his lips up against the nape of your neck. He pulled away enough to gently turn you around, gazing down at you with glowing blue eyes.

"...Beautiful..." He reached out to brush your bangs away from your eyes, and he smiled. You weren't sure how you knew, in the darkness, but he did... you were sure of it.

His hand moved lower, the tips of his fingers gently brushing against your face as if to engrave it into his memories. Eventually they brushed up against your lips before pausing.

"You're such a sweet thing, Myx...though I guess you don't need me to tell you that..." He laughed quietly, leaning in to rest his forehead against yours, eyes closing. "So kind and giving... I just couldn't keep myself away..."

He sighed lightly, "If only I could keep you for a little while longer..." His eyes opened again and he searched your face.

"... if I asked you... would you run away with me...?" He reached out to cup your face with both hands, searching your face for an answer. "Would you give up the light-- the sun.. to be with me...?"

Before you could answer he closed the gap, gently pressing his lips up against yours. "..." He pulled away slightly before laughing sadly, as he whispered,

"But I would never ask you to do that... I could never do that to you..."

He smiled sadly... and again, you seemed to know. With a final fleeting kiss, he pulled back.

When the lights returned, he was gone.

-Streak

WintersFrozenThorn
Walking alone is something you were warned not to do, but as you go home from an unwinding walk you get the odd feeling your being watched and worse followed. Trying to avoid panic you quicken your pace only to feel the entity behind you quicken like wise. This goes on for several feet till your practically running, the being right behind you. Anger and fear creep into your heart as you turn round. Dark mist is all thats behind you, mist and shadows. You sigh a slight bit of relief to your self and inform yourself that every-things fine, that you were only being paranoid. That is till you see a figure clad in black come from the dark. It takes a moment for you to notice him but as he gets closer the red on his jacket stands out more, black hair swaying just over his red eyes that remind you of fires coles. It takes even long for you to see the long sword in his hand. Fear creeps into the pits of your heart as you look at the handsome man with dark horns creeping out of the shadows. One foot, then the other, you slowly start to back up before you trip. The man only smirks and goes to you hand out stretched. I recommend you run... now.
~ WintersFrozenThorn

Dasbic
As the clock stops, a 'tsking' sound can be heard, and once again it's maker approaches from places unknown.

'There seems to be a bit of a ruckus going on about my visitation...' the speaker's voice is somewhere between concerned and amused. They step forward and grasp both of your hands, bringing them to their mouth to kiss each in turn. 'Those who fight amongst themselves will only draw Time's attention, and thus keep me away for longer periods of time. So I bring this news to you, so that you will not worry if I cannot return for a while.'

A smile is offered to you, and a kiss to your forehead follows. 'Just bare my memory in mind. Time will do it's best to erase me from your thoughts...'

And seconds later, the speaker is gone once again.

---Dasbic

Dasbic
'Ah, myxtape...'

A soft, sensual sigh can be heard, though from where is hard to tell for the moment. The surrounding clocks tick to a still, and once the silence fills the room the keeper of the voice steps into view.

'Out of all of the time lines I have visited today, you are both still up and around.' a smile curves those lips as the figure approaches you. The hands reach out and gather you up, bringing you close to that warm body. 'For the moment, I am ahead of Time. Perhaps it will allow me to linger in my visitations to your lovely era. I have made many friends here, and it would be nice to linger a while...'

A kiss is pressed to your forehead, your cheek, and then both corners of your mouth. 'Perhaps it will also give me time to learn more of you...Though I still wish not to risk you. Any of you...'

A hand lingers against your cheek for a moment, then the figure backs away. A box is rested on a near by table, then the figure turns and fades away as Time picks back up around you.

---Dasbic

Blood Painter
Hello little darling
Are we looking for company?
You really shouldn't have looked
After so many warnings
Now the dream is broken
And the glass is cracking
Soft notes carried
By the bitter winter winds
Do you hear her
She who dwells beneath the pond
Just another story
Now the colour bleeds
And line fades
Reality reduced
Into a child's crude drawings
Hide, quickly
Where the world folds in
Time is disappearing
A brief image on ice
And then dissipating
Flee the scuffling steps
Twisting branches
And thorns that whip
Find the door and
Break through
To winter's domain

Tipsy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

HINTER ANONS

The Time Crossed Lover
Time...it is a funny thing. The hands of time seemed to slow and all grew quiet--at least until a frantic voice filled your mind.
"PLEASE!" She hissed, a desperation in her voice as the air around you grew thick with her anxiety.

"Help me find him! Help me find my lover!" She let out. "Time--time has found me!"

With that the voice had disappeared, the heavy feelings as well. Left on the ground was a cloth that had been abandoned though there seemed to be no true use or meaning to it other than it had been a mark of what was left.

-The time crossed lover

Falinn
You're chatting with fellow gaians about the the holiday's when you hear the faint sound of a piano coming from a nearby building. Curious, you follow the sound until you reach a room where a girl is playing on an old, battered piano. She glances at you with tired, emerald eyes before apparently deciding to ignore your presence. When she finishes she walks over to a window and looks outside. You walk over as well to see what had caught the girls attention, but all you see is the snowy street and some people doing some last minute shopping. You turn towards the girl only to see that she has somehow managed to leave without you noticing and a small white box has been left on the piano. Picking it up, you notice a note tucked under the blue ribbon:

Falinn

The White Elephant
<3 the white elephant

The Sweet Freak
Why the hurry?
We don't bite
Except, of course
Some of us might

But I do swear
To be so kind
And hide away
My dirty mind

Say, would you leave us all behind?
~The Sweet Freak~

Fluffeh Fat Bat
New Year Wishes

~ Love a Fluffeh Fat Bat
(Batty's alil sick and tired so voicey hurts but thought to send chu chu anon message from Batty)

The Estranged Professor
"Nothing makes me lose my cool like Toy packaging
Ask the kids to leave the room for Toy packaging
I have no choice the money's spent
I've worked for hours to make a dent
I guess it's anger management- Toy packaging"

~ The Estranged Professor

Sheep
Help help!
there's a bee following me!
Help Help!
Can't you see? Can't you see?
Help Help!
Its trying to sting me!
AHHH!!
A WHOLE NEST OF BEES IS FOLLOWING ME!!!
~Sheep

General Winter
What is this? is that an angel I see?
One so pure and beautiful as to take the very air I breath away.
I can feel the ice around my heart melting, and my cold heart beating like a drum.
What is this strange sensation? Can it be? Have I found the one.
Tell me that you will accept my declaration, and come with me to be my queen.
I shall follow you endlessly.

Yours Always,
~General Winter

The Quiet Seductress
You stir a little in your slumber upon hearing the sound of boots clicking against the floor, coming closer to you. Wondering what is going on, you stare, wide-eyed as a beautiful lady, clad in a black leather leotard and thigh-high boots nears your bed.

Upon seeing you blink up at her in confusion, your visitor smirks and utters, "I know you were expecting Santa Claus, but do not worry, I come with a nice gift for you nonetheless." Before you can speak, you are silenced with a finger pressed against your lips as you feel a soft mask being slid over your eyes.

Indeed the gift you are given leaves you crying in pleasure as you are stimulated in ways that you never knew possible, with touches and kisses. At last your visitor departs, leaving you trembling in delight as you drift off to sleep. If you think to look at your mask when you wake up, you may see a name embroidered on it in golden thread.

Hobo The Bum
An old bum approaches you, his eyes glowing a radioactive green. He seems harmless enough, if a bit odd. As he reaches you, he holds out a box. "I foun' this thingie in the dumpster behind Barton Boutique. It looked kinda nice, so I thought I'd give it away instead of using it to line my box with. But don't worry, I foun' some nice rabbits that were willing to sleep in my box to keep me warm. They smell kinda funny though, and they're sorta green, with red eyes. But heck, ain't that festive?" Before you can get a word in edgewise, he wanders off. You have a bad feeling about those rabbits, but you take a look at the gift he left you.

Izaya The Panty Snatcher
User Image

Izaya the panty snatcher~ Always stealing panties from you! Even though he gives you cupcakes, you would have to hate him too. All of the other people, are pissed at him from taking their things. They never want to see him, or ever have to hear him sing. Then one snowy peaceful night, Izaya came to say, 'I'm still going to steal your underwear, even though it's the time to share.' Then all the people shouted, wanting their panties back. But Izaya only chuckled, adding yours to his stack.

'Merry and Happy whatever, I hope you have a good night.
Don't expect to get your panties back, without a good fight.'

Qwirkz
You appear to be happy in that snow globe.
I have long since wondered what that's like.
You can ask others in fact.
They shall tell you I've been asking around.
I hope it's nice, being in a snow globe.

~Qwirkz

Lady L
An avid anon lover deserves cute art for a cute avi,
Merry Christmas! <3
User Image
~Lady L

Mysterious Elf
Merry Christmas! Here's a tattoo. Enjoy

Plusle and Minun
User Image

You've been visited by Plusle and Minun!

"We couldn't decide on something for you so we picked something from your wishlist! We hope you like it, Merry Christmas!"

● Thank you for the Fanciful Light Charmer <3

Lord English
How can you expect to have more holiday spirit than me....
WHEN I AM ALREADY CHEER?
-Lord English

Cat-lene

Soft kitty, warm kitty,
Little ball of fur.
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty,
Purr, purr, purr.
Little kitty, nice kitty,
Purr, purr, purr

User Image Cat-lene
Have a Meowry Catmas!

A.S.
To become a wizard, you must first go to school.

Happy Holidays. ;3

● Thank you for the Wizard School <3

Frightened Mermaid
A person in a snowglobe? She had never seen a person in a snow globe before. Blinking curiously, the mermaid circled around the person a few times, perplexed. How had they gotten in there? How would they get out..? Well, that wouldn't stop her! Giving a small smile, she held up her gift, then set it down on the ground right outside the snow globe. She smiled brightly and waved, then scurried off on her way. Once you got the gift, looking down at it you see a tag that reads 'Merry Christmas!

MCL
I'm sorry no one has come to visit, though I hoped to make enough for everyone. I suppose you'll just have to sit down with me and enjoy the holiday.

D. Bode Well
I will be your second one too! Merry Christmas!

D. Bode Well

.Wolf.
biggrin

Tipsy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

MYSTERY ANONS

Mystery Anon #25
Heard you like these

Mystery Anon #24
Insert Generic Message Here.

Mystery Anon #23
In a little corner in a little room with a candle and a notebook she sits and smiles and drags the bitten off end of an old pen across the blank page.

and in that little corner in that little room with only a candle's flickering light and the yellowing pages of an empty notebook she sits and smiles and remembers a room somewhere else, somewhere warm, with a carpet and laughter just beyond the door.

She smiles.
And she remembers you.

Mystery Anon #22
The world might not have ended the other day, but better safe than sorry.

Mystery Anon #21
I don't have money, but you can have...my checks...

Mystery Anon #20
For you~

Mystery Anon #19
The sound of your voice, brightens up my face.

(hint, hint)

Mystery Anon #18
YOLO

Mystery Anon #17
There is no escape. It will always find you.

Mystery Anon #16
Tape, if I was loose I would want you to tape me back together..

Mystery Anon #15
You've been looking in the store for hours, haven't you?

You can't seem to find what you're looking for.

But we know. It's our job, and we offer it for so little.

Go ahead, open the box... you'll know what true fame is...

And the first is free...

Mystery Anon #14
Tired of figuring out witty messages so here ya go! Have fun dahling :3

Mystery Anon #13
nyahh

Mystery Anon #12
-stands under the shadows of darkness whispering- As the silence of death draws near, may the journeys through the days have been for naught. Lost to the memories, stranded by the journeys this dark heart is. Cold ice flows, lost by the wayside, nevermore to be in the warmth of what once was life.

-steps to the edge of darkness as the shadows whip around the hooded cloaked figure- Whilst this cold soul wishes, it will never be. Only the soft whisper of what once was. For while the Reaper is by my side, this dark soul never wishes to see the one call upon my dearest as the birth of new journeys is upon us.

-leaves a simple wrapped gift just outside the shadows reach with a whisper- My dear my this small gift lighten the darkness that may try to cloud your soul. Never forget within the darkest days that one from within them will forever fight to keep them away from such a kind heart.

Mystery Anon #11
:"D

Mystery Anon #10
Merry Yule

Mystery Anon #9
Merry Christmas!

Mystery Anon #8
Happy holidays!

Mystery Anon #7
wink

Mystery Anon #6
May your smile be ever hidden,
amongst those who find your favor.

Mystery Anon #5
Merry Christmas!

Mystery Anon #4
The Southern Gent strikes again, the paper reads in front of his face. He lowers it to reveal a package, and extends his gloved hand to you to offer it. "Take care of this."

● Thank you for the Lala The Koala Plushie <3

Mystery Anon #3
a little doll stood in your path...
holding a parcel..
.. 'taakkee iitt....' it whispered..

Mystery Anon #2
A young man wearing a blue suit with auburn hair and a distinctive curl protruding from his head runs up to you. "Ciao, amico! Buon Natale!" he calls out to you happily as he puts a giftbox into your hand before skipping away.

Mystery Anon #1
Merry Christmas!

Tipsy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

SILENT ANONS

Silent Anon #28

Silent Anon #27

Silent Anon #26

Silent Anon #25