Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

GTFO. You don't belong here.

This thread is for my samples only. Do not steal. Do not post.
                                                  Do either and watch your windows and lock your doors.

Testing Page
                                User Image
                                            THE FIREFLY LEADER___________
                                                            YOU'RE COMING DOWN LIKE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING xx YOU'RE COMING DOWN LIKE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING
                                                            YOU'RE COMING DOWN LIKE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING xx YOU'RE COMING DOWN LIKE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING
                                                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xxxxxx

Elijah snorted at her words. Ok. Sure. Why not? He got into trouble more often than not. At least, he wasn’t as bad as his friend Jasper. “Can you just get this done and over with?” he demanded, frowning a bit. Lucille got around to fix his head up. And while he waited, he was planning on getting in some sleep for later. It was only late in the afternoon. But he needed to catch up on some z’s. When the Firefly medic started to question his mentality, Elijah rubbed his face before answering her. “Vision’s fine. Just a minor throbbing in the back of my head where I have a wound that needs taking care of.” His tone came out a little more sarcastic than he had intended. He was a little irate at the moment.

Finally she started to work on his cuts and bruises, he blew out a heavy sigh. “How’s your medicine supply? Jaz told me before that you might be needing more sterile needles?” he asked, staying completely still as she tended to him.

“Can you spare a pain killer? This bloody headache’s gonna be the death of me.” After receiving what he wanted, the male stood up from the chair and tilted his head this way and that. Everything seemed to be intact. At least, he wasn’t going to lose his head anytime soon. “Thanks Lucy. Oh yeah. How are you and Jaz anyways?” A sly grin touched his lips as he examined her expression. Yeah. Jasper never did keep secrets from him. Elijah knew of the things his best friend did. And sleeping with the medic wasn’t a secret that had been kept. To avoid any spitfire from the medic, Elijah quickly moved to the door where he would be able to have a safe getaway. He was holding out his hands as a peace sign, just in case. “For the record. Just don’t get pregnant, Luce. I’m serious. We’re in no position to have a medic harboring a life. Not at this time. We have our orders to try to find a cure.” Now his tone became more serious as he spoke, and Elijah pursed his lips at the end. He knew that sometimes his words could be taken the wrong way, but deep down, all he wanted was the best for his small group of Fireflies. Jasper might be the reckless one of the group, so Elijah had to make sure to keep his head up in case of danger. Sure there were times when he goofed off, but that was all right. A man needed a break every so often. Regardless of fun and games. Elijah wanted to make his group stronger. They were only four men strong, and one of them was a trainee.

When he saw that things were settling down, he came into the room a little more before crossing his arms over his chest. “I need you to check the supplies. I might head out later to see if Jaz and me can find some food. Or anything for that matter. This area of the city is nearly bare of things. Just tell me what you need, and I’ll see what I can do.” Elijah nodded his head. At least things seemed to be calm for the time being. It wasn’t like they were going to be attacked any time soon.

He would soon regret ever thinking such a thing. Sometimes, Fate played a cruel hand towards those that only meant well. A few seconds later, he heard a gunshot fly into the air. Guns only meant one thing. A fight. “What the bloody hell is Jasper doing at the post?” he snapped, moving out of the room to wherever the post was. It didn’t take him long to realize that neither Jasper nor Ellie were even near the guard post. But Elijah did see a sight he didn’t like. Not one goddamn bit. There were military people out there. And when military people were around, it didn’t mean good things for a Firefly personal.

"Lucille!" he called, heading straight back towards wherever that woman was. Elijah had to move fast. His eyes caught sight of a movement. And he glanced to where that movement was. Immediately, he had his twin daggers out. He was ready to attack those military people at the first sight of them. He hadn't become one of the Firefly leaders just by being nice after all. But he saw who it was moments later, and Elijah's clenched jaw relaxed slightly. "Ellie. Where the hell is Jasper?" But before he would allow her to answer, Elijah knew that he must ensure that they were all safe. Jasper could take care of himself. That he was sure. "Forget what I asked. We need to get out of this place and fast. Lucille's going to need help gathering whatever she can fit into her backpack. How empty is yours?" Then he moved to where Lucille was, motioning for her to explain what she needed help with. With their base compromised, Elijah knew he had to move the group for now. It wasn't going to be that hard, considering that they were only a small group of Fireflies. For that he was grateful. The only problem was how Jasper was going to find them. Jasper was capable, but he was not a tracker. When he had filled his own backpack with the things that Lucille had given to him, he started to speak.

"Lucille. Go and try to find Jasper. You're more capable at the moment than Ellie in finding others. Ellie. You and I are going to find another safe place for us to stay at for the time being," he ordered. "Let's see how good Jasper trained you." Just as he finished speaking, the sound of a door being kicked in came up to where he was, and the leader of the Firefly group swore under his breath. They had to go now. He could already hear the enemies' feet pounding on the worn out floors below. Now he motioned for Ellie to follow him, pushing her out in front of him. "Up to the top floor. We are going to jump roofs."

When they got to the roof of the clinic, Elijah's heart was beating faster than he would have liked. Fighting of those zombies was easier than fighting humans. Zombies were predictable. Humans were not. There was that big difference there. "Ready?" he questioned Ellie. Without waiting for her response, he took off running, jumping over to the next building over. He was going to opposite way that Jasper had gone. It was like the two had their minds in sync. Deep down, Elijah knew that Jasper would try to lead the military away from the group. That was a good idea. Dangerous. But good. Elijah waited for Ellie to jump; he motioned with his hands for her to hurry. When she came over, he gave her a small smile before nodding. They still had to move.

"Stay close to me now. And have your gun out. If you see any military. Shoot on the spot. At this point, if the Infected come, it will only help us with a cover. They will just be more focused on the Infected than us."
                                    User Image
                                              ▆▆ WELL YOU ONLY NEED THE LIGHT WHEN IT'S BURNING LOW
                                              blackaceofspades ↺NLY MISS THE SUN WHEN IT STARTS T↺ SN↺W
                                              blackaceofspades blackace ONLY KNOW YOU LOVE HER WHEN YOU LET HER GO XX AND YOU LET HER GO

"So when are you coming home?" Pryce stared at the woman who stood by the door to his apartment. She had her back to him. Her hand was poised over the door nob. He didn't expect her to answer him. She never really answered anything these days. "I'll be working late tonight. Dinner'll be in the fridge." He crossed his arms under his chest, lips pursed together. She still did not answer. All she did was sigh before glancing over her shoulder. Their eyes met, and Pryce felt that same uncomfortable feeling he always felt around her now.

"I'll be home when I get home," she answered simply. "Katy needs me tonight. I will be home before sunrise though. If that helps."

Would it help? Pryce didn't know. He just watched as his fiancee opened and closed the door, leaving him to his own dark thoughts. A sigh passed his lips, and he let his hands fall to his sides. It was time to get ready for work. It was another day after all. Just another night. He headed into his room, going straight to the closet to pull out his outfit for the night. In five minutes he was ready to get going. When he was about to leave, he glanced up at the digital clock that rested on one of the coffee tables out in the living room part of the apartment. 9:00 PM. He was going to be early it would seem. Whatever. Pryce headed out, locking the door behind him. His feet made little sound as he walked down the carpeted hallways of the apartment complex. He headed straight to the parking garage, pulling out the keys to his Kawasaki Ninja. Promptly, he settled into the smooth leather seat before shoving the keys into ignition. The roar of the motorcycle filled his ears, and a slight grin started to form upon his lips. This was his baby. His pride and joy.

Pryce headed out of the parking garage moments later. The wind whipped through his hair, and he squinted against the wind. Wearing a helmet was not something he really did, but he did keep the helmet in the back compartment of his Ninja. Just in case. With the speed he was going at, Pryce arrived at the Fool's Gold Bar and Club within record time. Once he parked, he pulled out his phone to glance at the time. It was still early. Shrugging, he kicked out the stand for his bike before going inside the bar. "I know I'm early. Don't mind me," he called into the empty bar. With what few staff there, Pryce knew he could have some alone time while he practiced making some new drinks. His boss had given him a task from a few days ago, and he had yet to get to it. Apparently, the old man wanted Pryce to learn some new tricks to making some drinks. As well as some new drink options. At least it would give him something to do right now. All he wanted was to get his mind off of her. Now he made his way to the bar, glancing at the binder that sat on the far right. Fluidly, he opened up the cover, eyes scanning down at the pictures and recipes. For the next few hours until the nightclub aspect of the bar opened, Pryce spent his time reading and experimenting with the new drinks.

By the time his regular arrived, the bar and nightclub had started to become very busy. He didn't even see the fair haired girl sit in her chair. He was a little busy shaking up a Bloody Mary for one of the other customers. When he turned around, however, his eyes spotted her. Quickly, he poured the tomato and Vodka mix into a tall glass, topping it with a celery stick before sending it down the counter to the customer. Now that he was free for a few seconds, he walked towards where the girl was.

"Well you look like bloody hell," he commented as he stood before her, hands on the counter as he leaned a little forward. Whenever this girl came, he found himself feeling a little lighter on his feet. He didn't know why, but she had a calming affect on him. As he glanced down at her, he took note of her weak smile, and his own smile started to fade. Since she was his regular, he had come to see the little things about her. She always seemed to be fatigued or anxious. But he never said anything. All he would do was try to crack corny jokes her way, and try to get a genuine smile. Most of the times it worked. Upon hearing her request, he pursed his lips. He stepped away from the counter, bending to open the small fridge that was located under the counter. When he straightened up, Pryce had a bottle of green apple Smirnoff in his hand. But he didn't hand it over to her right away. "You gonna tell me what's up? And if you're taking pain killers, I'm not about to give you anything alcoholic. You trying to make me lose my job, sweetheart?" His tone was light, but it had an underlying concern. He reached over to her, tapping her nose with the tip of his finger. Then he winked.

Before she had time to react to him, Pryce turned and started to work on making a drink. Non-alcoholic. When he came back to her, there was a frosty pink-yellow drink in his hand, topped with a sprig of mint. He placed the drink in front of her before smirking. "Apricot mint julep. Try it before you make that disgusted face. Don't judge on looks alone," he said to her before having his attention called down the counter to another customer.

When he came back to her, he pulled out the seat from under the counter so that he could be on eye level with her. He stared into her face, waiting for her to meet his gaze. When she did, Pryce crossed his eyes and stuck out his tongue out for a few seconds. Then his expression went back to normal, and he grinned at her. Had it worked?
                                User Image

Elliot gasped for air, trying in vain to catch his breath. Just a few days ago, the symptoms of his illness had started to get worse. It was a chore for him to even try to walk around without having his lungs feel like they were imploding on him. This was his curse. Cancer was a horrible disease, and he just happened to have it. He had something called leukemia, a form of cancer that attacked his immune system. Already he had the disease for over a year now. At first, the treatments were going well, but slowly, things started to decline for him. It was becoming increasingly harder for him to hide this from his current girlfriend. "Bloody hell," he grunted as he pressed his hand against the wall of his apartment. Shakily, he pulled out his cellphone, unlocking it with a flick of his fingers. Text Ben. Elliot took another deep breath, easing his body down to the ground as he felt his head start to get fuzzy.
                                                          To: Ben

Hey babe. I'm going to be a little late in meeting you. Something came up.
                                                          I'm really sorry. I'll be 15 minute late or so. I promise I'll make it up to you.
                                                          Love you

With a groan, he tapped the send button before letting his phone fall out of his hands and onto the carpeted floor. Then he let out a curse.

He was supposed to meet Ben at a cafe today at twelve. She wanted to grab a quick lunch with him. But it seemed that he was going to be late again. A sigh came from his mouth, and Elliot ran a hand through his thick hair. At least, he wasn't going bald yet. Swallowing hard, he grunted out with effort as he pushed himself back up to his feet. He wobbled around slightly. Then he trudged his way to the bathroom. The doctor's had prescribed him special pain killers to help him cope, but he disliked them. Pills meant that he was weak. And he wasn't about that life. But at this point, he had to do what he didn't like in order to hide the fact that he was ill from Ben. He didn't want her to worry more than she already worried.

Without further ado, he popped in two pills, swallowing them before leaning against the sink. He stared at the mirror before him, taking note that his skin color had paled. There wasn't much he could do about that. Once the pain killers kicked in, he headed out. Keys in hand, he revved up his black 1994 Ford Mustang. The familiar purr of the V8 engine soothed him, and he took several breathes before even thinking about driving out.

Thirty minutes later, he parked his car in front of the small French cafe. Before he got out, however, he checked himself over in the mirror. "Get yourself together," he told himself. Clearing his throat, he smiled at his reflection, trying to mask the pain that he was still feeling. It was no or never. Carefully, he got out of the car, locking it behind him as he headed inside the homely cafe. As soon as he entered, the smell of freshly baked bread assaulted his nostrils. But his attention was on one person. He spotted her in the corner of the cafe, back to him. A more genuine smile came to his lips. And he made his way over to her as quietly as he could. When he reached her, he wrapped his hands around her eyes, leaning in close to her ear before whispering, "Guess who." Without waiting to hear her response, he slipped into the seat in front of her, clasping his hands out in front of him as he grinned.

How much longer could he hide his illness from her? Elliot licked his lips, anxious. Then he picked up the menu that had been resting on the table. His eyes glanced over the things available, and a sudden nausea kicked in. The pills. The side effects were nausea if he didn't eat something before taking them! God damn it. Elliot closed his eyes for a few seconds, willing himself to just bear with it. Then he opened his eyes. "So. Did you order yet?" he asked nonchalantly. "I'm thinking about going for the French onion soup. Think that sounds good?" Elliot held the menu up more, covering his face. He didn't want her to see his discomfort. He didn't want her to worry.
                        User Image

"Tink!" he yelled out into the air. This was bad. He couldn't figure out how to fix Neverland. The entire world seemed to be drowned in a state of darkness. It was no longer the way it used to be. Peter grimaced as he ran through the forest. Neverland was dying. If it died, then everything that lived there would disappear.

A familiar tinkle sound caught his attention, and Peter stopped in his tracks. "Tink!" Not far off, he could see the small glow of his companion. Peter raced towards the fading light, holding his hands out before catching the pixie. The small blonde pixie looked like she was on her last breath by the way she was heaving. Her once vibrant wings were now dull and drooped. "You gotta tell me what to do Think. I can't lose Neverland. Neverland needs me." Tinkerbell looked up at him with her large blue eyes. She shook her head before making some motions with her hands. Peter understood her, regardless. There was only one thing that could possibly help Neverland. He had to go and find Wendy.

How long had it been since he had seen her? He could remember that time so clearly. The look in her eyes when he first showed himself to her was almost priceless. This was what he lived for. Peter loved the way she laughed, loved the way she smiled whenever he was near her. He lived for making her happy for those short days that she stayed in Neverland with him. But the happiness couldn't last for him. She had to go back to the world she came from. If she stayed with him in Neverland, she would never have a future. Peter couldn't leave Neverland for good. If he did, then he would die. So Peter let her go. That was the hardest thing he had ever done in his entire life. Just thinking about it made his chest feel clogged up. "Bloody hell," he muttered as he placed Tinkerbell on his shoulder. For now, he had to do what was best for Neverland. And he had to find the one believer for Neverland.

That had been days ago.

Peter did not look like the same person. His features had matured, and he was taller. He didn't have his shadow either. It was all because Neverland's magic was fading. Peter flew over London, eyes scanning downward to see if he could sense out Wendy's presence. His eyes went down to his belt where a time glass hung. He only had three hours left of his flight power. Tink had given him enough pixie dust for just enough time to get to London and back.

He found the house soon. Slowly, he floated down to the upper windows, peering through the ones that had no curtains. He couldn't find her. Cursing softly, he floated over to the other side in hopes of finding her. Then Peter saw her. A grin touched his mouth, and he came over to her window. It seemed that she was getting ready for something. Peter was not the type of guy to just wait for things. He took action. Without any warning, he waved his hand, opening the windows to the room. Then he stepped inside. "Wendy. You need to come with me," he said, his voice serious. "Neverland needs you." When the girl turned around, he stepped back. This was not Wendy. His eyes showed his disbelief, and he shook his head. Yet, why did this girl have the sense energy that the Wendy he knew had?

Narrowing his dark eyes, he stared her up and down before talking. "You're not Wendy. I need to talk to her. It's important that she comes back with me to Neverland," he demanded. There were still some things that he didn't understand. He had forgotten that Wendy would have aged by now. Peter did not know that Wendy was probably already gone from the world.
                                User Image

A yawn came out of his mouth as he stepped out of the limousine. He glanced behind him. "Don't worry about me. Tell brother that I'll be good," he said, his tone a little sarcastic. He rolled his eyes before heading up the walkway towards Kurosawa Academy. Today was the first day in this academy for aspiring idols and composers. Aoi was supposed to be on the idol track. He sighed, lips pressed together as he stared up at the rather large school. Just when he thought he was going to be free to do as he pleased, his eldest brother decided to shove him into another school. It was taxing, but there was nothing Aoi could do to protest. Being the youngest of four boys, his opinion counted little.

He tugged his duffle bag over his shoulder so that it rested comfortably on his back. Then he made his way towards the boy's dormitory. In his hand was a paper that stated that he would have a roommate by the name of Sousuke Obara. For the time being, Aoi did not know if this Sousuke would be on the idol track or the composer track. But it didn't matter much to him. Another yawn escape his mouth, and he used his free hand to rub at his pale purple eyes. All he wanted to do was to get to the dorm in order to catch a few z's. It had been a rather taxing morning, talking to his blasted brother for over thirty minutes. Yes. He knew that he was carrying the weight of the Suzuki name. Yes. He knew that if he made it big, his family would get more renown. It didn't really matter to him, and because of this, he didn't care much less about this Academy. In fact, his application to the place had been sent by his eldest brother. Not himself. When he had found about that his brother had done so, Aoi could not help but grumble in distaste.

Why couldn't he just be left alone in peace. Since he was the fourth son, why did it matter what he did?

Aoi shrugged, shaking his head. He entered the boy's dormitory, half expecting to see stares from the others. It was definitely going to be a long year for him. He groaned, a little louder than necessary. Then he glanced down at the piece of paper he had taken out a little while back. "Should be around here," he muttered before turning a corner. Not long after, he found his dorm room. He stepped inside, looking around at the near empty room. But he located his bed, choosing the one that was away from the balcony. It was easier for him to sleep if he wasn't the close to windows. Now he let his duffle bag slide from his arms, watching it plop to the ground. Without warning, he turned on his heel before letting himself fall back onto the bed. His body bounced a few times before coming to a rest. Aoi laid there for several minutes, staring up at the ceiling. Something told him, deep down, that he should get up and try to get to know people. Being on the idol track, he had to garner favor from others. Idols were revered. They were held to the highest regard. It was the fans who made an idol successful. He groaned. "This is such a hassle." Even if he didn't want to get up, he pushed himself up to a sitting position before holding his head in his hands.

Once he took a deep breath, he got up to his feet before exiting the dorm room. If his dorm mate came later, he could take the bed by the balcony. Aoi's feet led him back outside. He could see several people coming through the gates now. But no one looked familiar. For some reason, he thought that he would see at least one person that he knew. Back in school, he had some friends that seemed interested in applying to Kurosawa Academy. Of course, the entrance exam had been rather challenging. Still.

Before he could take another step, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Sighing, he pulled the thing out, glancing at the caller ID. It was his brother. Slowly, he tapped out his password, putting the phone to his ear. "Yeah. I'm here. No….Why would I run? It's not like I have any other choice here. Yeah…whatever. Bye." It was always his eldest brother that made the rules. It just wasn't fair. At this point, Aoi wanted nothing more than to just sit somewhere shaded and close his eyes. So that was what he did.

Aoi made his way towards a large maple tree. He took a seat by the large protruding roots, resting his elbows on them. For a few seconds, he merely watched the people trickle in through the gates of the academy. He thought he saw someone familiar, a girl with vibrant pink hair, but he shook his head before closing his eyes. Now was the best time for a nap. If he missed some classes, he wasn't going to die. The most he'd get was probably a yelling out of whatever teacher he had. So, with a grunt, he let himself go. School could wait for later. He was tired, and a nap in this early in the morning was as good as any. He shifted where he sat, seeking out a more comfortable position before tilting his head back against the trunk of the tree. Then he just let his subconscious go to work. It pulled him back into a deep slumber, and he welcomed it. There was no way he was going to wake up unless someone decided to see if he was alive or not.
                            User Image

Griffith was tired of listening to the drone of his teacher. He wanted to merely close his textbooks and head out for a little fun. Lazily, he glanced over at his older brother, the crown prince. His brother was focused, eyes trained in on the tutor before them. Rolling his eyes, Griffith got up from his chair, eliciting an outcry from the tutor. "Where do you think you're going Prince Griffith?" demanded the pot-bellied astrology teacher. Griffith chuckled under his breath before shrugging. "Just out of this place. I'm bloody tired of listening to your droning. I think I've had enough for today," he answered before sticking his tongue out at the teacher. Then he strode away, ignoring the angry sounds behind him.

His feet took him to the horse stable, and he headed straight towards his silver maned stallion. "Easy there. It's just me," he said in a gentle voice as he readied his noble steed. It did not take him long before he was galloping out into the forest, bow and arrow at his back. Once he was a good distance away from the castle, he slowed his horse down before coming to a stop. Griffith hopped down, his leather boots hitting the damp earth without much of a sound. It was time for him to let out a little steam. Hunting was probably going to be the best thing that happened to him that day. Grinning, Griffith pulled his bow out, holding an arrow in his hand expertly. Moments later, he had spotted a group of rabbits. They were small game, but he wasn't looking for a big prize. Carefully, he walked through the moss covered ground. His eyes were trained in on the rabbit before him.

Before he could even draw his bow, a voice came to him, and the rabbits scattered. A low growl escaped his lips, and he straightened up. Clearly, he was annoyed. But the annoyance faded when he saw who had disturbed him. A woman stood before him, garbed in rather interesting clothes. It didn't take him long to understand who she was. "You're an elf aren't you?" he questioned back. As if it wasn't obvious from her pointed ears. "It would seem that I've gotten a little bit lost. Beg pardon. I did not mean any harm. I merely came here for a bit of solitude as well as some fun with the hunt."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff