Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor?

+1 1 100.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

allurei 's Widower

Desirable Sex Symbol

โ–บ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ n. Time without end; eternity.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Evan's test thread of RP samples and other related things. Please do not post in this thread! I will try to keep my samples in chronological order, but it likely won't remain that way. I'll write the date the sample was written at the top of each post.

Recent samples are lengthy due to my apparent inability to keep things short lols. My samples are overall uh....kind of lacking because the majority of my in-between RPs on Gaia were in a guild that got shut down because it went downhill lols, so there's gonna be a HUGE gap in between the earliest ones I did on forums vs. my more recent RPs. (Wish I knew about test forums from the moment I joined Gaia rip...I joined in Dec. 2009 and probably started RPing around then too.)

Kindly do not take any layouts for your own use or plagiarise my writing. The layouts were either edited by someone else (via a commission/gift) or by myself. Thank you for understanding.

Relevant Links: FF.net | AO3 | Vaan RP blog (2013?) | Evan RP blog (2015-17) | Takeru RP blog (2017)

allurei 's Widower

Desirable Sex Symbol

OG post | Posted 12/21/12

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ใ€Žโ„’ ยค โˆš เคฐ ฮท ฮธ โˆš ฮฑ โ„› โ„Š ฮฑ โ‚ฐ ใ€

Well is it hard understanding I'm incomplete? A life that's so demanding, I get so weak!

โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ

Lovino's mouth dropped open when he heard the other male shoot down the concept of hamburgers. Well, this was certainly a surprise! Alfred would never ever diss his own food. The Italian decided that he was slightly okay with this stranger, only because he didn't like Alfred's shitty food, either.

โ€You just....โ€ The Italian incredulously gaped, "....who the hell are you?"

Lovino warily eyed Jason, noticing the bloodshot eyes that the other had. He really did look like Alfred in terms of stature and size, but the colour, the personality, and the actions showed a difference. Didn't that idiotic American prefer to use guns?

โ€™He's kind of a creepy idiota...โ€™ the elder Italian inwardly snorted.

โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ

User Image User Image User Image

I am not afraid to keep on living. I am not afraid to walk this world aloneโ€ฆ

allurei 's Widower

Desirable Sex Symbol

OG Post | Posted 06/16/12

โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข{Successor} To A Hero Long Since Dead โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
ฮฃฯ…ฮฑฮท | The New Dragon Master
โœ– โœ– โœ– Becoming a Hero Creates Greater Responsibilities โœ– โœ– โœ–

Evan's mouth visibly dropped open when Mercedes slapped Phoenix. He stared, wide-eyed, not knowing what to do. He shut his mouth with a clack when he heard Mercedes's question. "I-I'm alright. Most of my injuries have healed, thanks to Mir. The ones that didn't aren't too severe, so don't worry about it." The preteen began, glancing at the elf. He couldn't keep eye contact with her and he looked away.

"It's not his fault, everyone. We all know how that thing was a danger to the citizens of Orbis and El Nath, and we had to deal with it. And also, Phoenix made me realize something," Evan paused, visibly struggling to get the words out. He didn't like how everyone treated Phoenix. True, he should have returned to the meeting spot like he was supposed to, but if it weren't for the Demon Slayer, then Evan would never have realized that he was becoming too reliant on everyone. The dragon master glanced back at the others in the group, "he made me realize that I have become too reliant on you guys. I need to start taking care of myself and fight without asking for so much help. If I don't, then I'll drag you all down! What will you do if the Black Wings succeeded in unsealing the Black Mage? You cannot possibly fight him and defend me at the same time!"

The male looked like he was on the verge of tears. The harshness of Phoenix's awakening had stung Evan, but he had refused to cry back then. Now, he wasn't sure if he could hold back any longer. Evan furiously wiped at his eyes; no, he cannot break down like this. He had to make sure that Phoenix's actions were rightly justified. "If you have anyone to blame for, then blame me instead! I didn't stop Phoenix from continuing onward! Not to mention that I did not return to the meeting site, either! So I'm as much to blame for as Phoenix is."

Well, the part where the preteen said that he didn't stop Phoenix was a lie. Evan did try to stop him, but the demon slayer refused to listen. The dragon master had little choice, though; he was unable to persuade Phoenix otherwise. He had to go along with the demon's wishes because he needed to grow stronger. "So please, just stop yelling at each other and being so bitter." The last statement that Evan made was said in such a quiet whisper, that even Mir had to strain his ears to hear it. The dragon lowered himself and gently nudged Evan, not liking how Evan was so visibly upset.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

allurei 's Widower

Desirable Sex Symbol

Link unavailable (Guild) | Posted 07/07/19

User Image
          User Image
                                                • If Zvai is anyone else, perhaps the caustic nature of Adonis's words would prompt him to back away. However, he's come to grow a thick skin with the way he deflects others, dancing around their words and returning them just as easily, pouring saltwater into small wounds forced open with paper-thin slices of subtly veiled teasing. If he hadn't learned how to not let another's words affect him, he definitely did upon choosing to become a musician who performed in front of others. He looks away for a brief moment to pick up his fallen instrument and set the case atop the havoc mic so that the two are together.

Zvai then looks back at Adonis, his smile remaining placid despite his mind honing directly onto the threat that is no longer underlying in the man's words--"Unless, of course, you'd like for me to give you that second eyepatch and make it true."--and once again raises an eyebrow when the other wags his finger at him. It would be foolish of him not to wisely take the hint and perhaps back down slighly--but not entirely, no. The amount of times he's butt heads with Adonis has turned this into a game sometime during one of their encounters, and to back away entirely would mean to lose.

He lowers his gaze down to the hand still resting atop his shoulder, the touch sending tingles up his skin, noting that Adonis has yet to take it off. Zvai forces himself to look back up and ignore the sensation, evenly returning eye contact. "Touchy, aren't you?" The double-meaning of his rhetorical question hangs in the air, heavy, and perhaps adding more to the tension (as intended, in all honesty) than dispelling it.

Oh, he's well-aware of who Adonis is. Still, the other's words implying that Zvai is seeking favours from him prompts the musician to laugh and shake his head. "Oh, honey," he simpers, half-lidding his eye. He raises his right hand and delicately rests it against his visage, knuckles touching his lips and fingers curling slightly; "if I sought something from you, I would directly ask in the first place. I only dance around in certain occasions, and one of those is during a performance."

He steps back then, the sounds of his three-inch heels clicking against the ground as he pulls away from the contact initiated generously filling in the gaps within the conversation, tugging his havoc mic along with him with his free hand. He's well aware of the way the sensation of the touch lingers, even after breaking the physical connection between the two. "Certainly a free VIP spot does not mean much when I do not charge to begin with," he concedes, "but to some of my Starlets, it means the world. The same, of course, goes for my autographs. A shame that you decline it, but I won't ask that you change your mind. After all, no two of my fans are alike."

Zvai pretends to heave a disappointed sigh and simultaneosly study Adonis. "I must say," he hums, "your wanting me to impress you is quite cute." Get close to him? Zvai? He finds the thought just as hilarious as the way he's currently finding ways to get under the Skypeian's skin. "However! Since you asked that I do better, then I'll do my best and try not to disappoint my dearest fan!"

He lowers his right hand slightly so that his fingers are now pressed against his cheeks and blows Adonis a kiss, simultaneously tightening his other hand's grip around the handle of his havoc mic and guitar case in the situation that he would have to tactically retreat. Threat or not, there's no way that Zvai would allow another to get away with the last word, self-preservation be damned.

• โ™ช WHERE [ Plaza ] โ™ซ WITH [ Adonis ] โ™ฉ SONG [ - ]

Quote:

allurei 's Widower

Desirable Sex Symbol

Link unavailable (Discord) | Posted 07/10/19

Yue was about to admonish Raymond herself for his words, only to be beaten to it by Walter. She raised a hand to her lips, vainly attempting to hide away the small smile twitching there. The researcher was harsh, but her business partner deserved that response. "Raymond, please try and hold yourself back in the presence of our guests," she agreed; "a first impression does a lot to newcomers."

She inclined her head in thanks when Walter held open the conference room door, stepping inside. She nearly stopped altogether upon seeing that the guests were actually a group of children; no wonder Fariah hadn't had the heart to turn them away immediately. The other merchant could understood that, but she would be lying if she didn't also confess to being curious. What could these kids possibly need Happy Dream for?

Fariah rose to her feet as well when she spotted her fellow co-workers entering. "Seems like we're all here!" she beamed, waving Walter, Raymond, and Yue over. The latter resumed walking, her pause looking akin to a missed beat, and took a seat besides the guide. It wasn't highly likely that Fariah and Raymond may fall into one of their quarrels yet again in the presence of guests, but they could never be too sure.

Joshua gulped slightly from his seat, resisting the urge to pull his hat further down on his head. The tall blonde guy's whole demeanour was super intimidating, but his expression really took the cake. "Yo Allen, are you sure this is a good idea?" he whispered to the group's leader, eyes flickering back and forth between the two blondes in the room.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Allen did find Walter to be somewhat intimidating, but he did his best to remain confident and stand his ground. If his friends saw him faltering, then they too would follow, and then the kids would all lose the chance to save Teacher. It was only that very thought that gave him the strength to keep calm in the presence of the four adults. "Be polite, Josh. Try not to pull any pranks?"

"Yeah yeah, as if you needa remind me about that." Joshua cracked a grin, feeling himself calm down slightly at the other boy's lack of fear. Allen barely batted an eye at most things; it was one of the few traits he especially liked about the other boy. "'sides, even I know not to prank strangers!"

Fariah gestured to her coworkers. "These are my fellow workers here at Dreamsend: Yue, Raymond, and Walter. Walter's the researcher out of us all, so he'll be able to answer all of the questions you might have."

The blonde boy nodded at her words, neatly folding his hands and placing them atop the table, recalling how Teacher told them that was one of the few ways to show that they were attentive and ready to listen. "Thank you for using your time to speak with us, Mr. Walter, Mr. Raymond, Ms. Yue, and Miss--erm, Fariah," he began, deciding to approach it in a more diplomatic route. They were working adults, after all; even if Dreamsend was under fire because of the recent events, surely the four were still busy working.

"I'm Allen, and these are my friends: Joshua--" the boy in question grinned, tossing up a peace sign; "--Letty, Chelsy, and Stella. We have another friend, Rick, but he's not here right now; it's possible that you may see him later, though.

"We're here because..."
Allen trailed off, wracking his mind in an attempt to figure out how exactly he wanted to approach their situation. It was definitely not a wise idea to jump immediately to asking the adults if they could save Teacher; perhaps a little bit of a backstory to segue into things would be sufficient?

"Have you heard of Nightmare Syndrome?" he ultimately decided to ask instead. The one thing that started it all.

allurei 's Widower

Desirable Sex Symbol

Link unavailable (Discord) | Posted 06/27/2018

Bright, blue eyes peered over the edge of the airship as it ascended into the port. Their owner, a young girl with long, blue hair the same shade as her eyes and the gem of the necklace clasped around her neck, beamed brightly, reaching up delicate hands to tuck a few loose locks behind her ear. She admired the way the island's warm breeze blew against her cheeks, her powers sensing that Tiamat was calm: all was still in order. Hopefully, with the Erste Kingdom beginning to regain stability, it would remain this way.

Once the Grancypher landed and Rackam gave the OK signal, Lyria bounded down the ramp to step foot onto the port's wooden planks. Turning around, she waved both hands over her head. "Gran, Vyrn, let's stop by Siero!" she called out, barely able to contain her excitement. It had been awhile since the crew last stopped by Port Breeze, whether to restock on supplies, visit Sierokarte, or just checking in on the town to see if everything was in order. The reason for the crew's visit this time around, however, was somewhat different than usual.

Last time the crew stopped by, they had requested for Siero to put up notice that the crew was interested in recruiting a few new individuals to join them. They would return again after a few weeks to restock up on supplies, as well as check to see if anyone responded to the notice. The Harvin promised that she will carry out the request, and would set up the town's pub as the recruitment spot. Those who were interested would congregate there on the listed date, where the merchant would also be, and await for the captain's return for any further decisions.

Lyria hoped she would able to make more friends, and that there would be a few responses to the recruitment. It was incredible enough as is that their crew currently had people of all different backgrounds and desires, and she hoped that it would continue to be this way. The principle of the crew was to help out those in need, or just anyone who was really interested in joining; there was no doubt that there would be individuals who fit the bill for both.

Unsurprisingly, this small, but simple, request would be the catalyst for something much more.

allurei 's Widower

Desirable Sex Symbol

Link unavailable (Discord) | Posted 07/30/2019

"Is that person okay?"

"Hey, hey, give them some space."

"Shouldn't we call an ambulance? It might be heat exhaustion."

The first thing Alex notices when he returns to consciousness is distinct murmuring, which he has to struggle to focus on in order to determine the language they are speaking and translate it. He is then also met with the incessant pounding of a merciless headache plaguing at his head, followed by the stinging of pain scattered at various parts of his body. He winces, forcing himself to open his eyes, silver hues taking in the sight before him.

There are a few heads hovering over his prone form, many of which are concerned, though he notices one person is looking away from him rather at him, likely trying to create space to breathe. He ignores the sudden exclamation of 'hey, they're up!' and moves to push himself up into a sitting position, despite one of the people's protest that he remain lying on the floor until they're able to ascertain that he's physically fine.

"I'm alright," he voices, grossly aware of how sweat's causing his clothes to stick to his skin--he wouldn't be surprised if he actually had passed out from the heat, given his low sensitivity to it; "there's no need to call the paramedics." He takes in the sight before him, abruptly noticing the additional...accessories? limbs? adorned by the people surrounding him. He's long settled in modern times to be able to connect the dots, quickly deducing that he likely stumbled upon one of those franchise conventions. It's never his type of thing, more of a gathering Cain would likely be more interested by.

Alex glances over his shoulders, only to freeze at the sight of his wings out. He's torn between retracting them or fleeing the premises, then is suddenly even more distraught at the realisation that he might be recognisable by the people if they follow the fashion world. He's never this careless; what is he supposed to do about this? Strangely enough, however, none of the people seem to show any sign of recognition, save for concern. That in itself is rather strange, given the fame he's netted in the career he was technically dragged into, and he's not sure what to make of it, aside from being slightly relieved that he hadn't created a problem for himself and folding his wings neatly against his back to lessen the amount of space taken.

He rises to his feat, slightly unsteady, and shakes his head at the bottle of water offered to him. The amount of attention the ice phoenix has inadvertently drawn to himself is beginning to make him feel stifled, and he blindly wanders off, both in a mixture of wanting to escape as well as wanting to sort through his thoughts. So caught up within himself, Alex doesn't notice bumping into a person in his haste to create space for himself, and he stumbles back slightly from the force of the collision. "My apologies," he immediately states, raising a hand to brush back his hair to better see the individual he's run into. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

allurei 's Widower

Desirable Sex Symbol

Link unavailable (Guild) | Posted 08/05/2019

User Image

User ImageUser Image
        โ–บโ–บโ–บๆˆ‘ใŒ้ขจใŒโ€ฆโ€ฆ็ฟผใจใชใ‚‰ใ‚“๏ผ

He zips through the air in his logia form, the speed of his movements manifesting as a fresh breeze. The branches of distant palm trees sway, their leaves rustling as the wind picks up from his movements while some on the beach relish in the refreshing breeze, coupled with the spray of the ocean water. It's not quite visible in this state, but Kai's eyes are narrowed, his tongue sticking slightly out past his lips in apparent deep concentration; he's growing a little better at controlling his devil fruit powers, but he doesn't have an firm grip over it all just yet.

As he draws nearer to the snowman, Kai passes overhead a group of individuals, most of whom are clad in the uniform of the local authorities, save for a singular individual wearing what appears to be a cowboy hat. He wrinkles his nose in mild secondhand embarrassment--what in the four seas possessed that guy to think that this hat would ever fly with today's fashion?--and pays them no additional attention. He turns his gaze back towards the snowman and has to flail for a moment in mid-air when the snowman's suddenly way too freaking close, changing his direction last minute with an upward angle; the snowman is actually much larger than initially perceived back over by the docks, and he's barely able to avoid colliding square into its midsection with his save.

Unfortunately for him, his brief state of panic causes his logia form to flicker and phase back to his solid state of self, losing his gaseous state of form.

"Oh s**t," he vocalises, aware of just how high he is from the ground, and promptly panics again. He's parallel to the snowman's head with his change in movement, and in his haste to figure out what to do, he spots what appears to be a humanoid figure stuck within an icy confine within the parted smile of the snowman. Kai whips out his sorcery clima-tact and extends the end promptly, jabbing it into the ice. The solid cracks under the force of the strike, and doubled with the friction forming as he uses the stick to slow his fall, it shatters entirely, freeing both the unfortunate person trapped within the snowman's confines, though the entire structure remains standing. Even worse, he groans, jabbing his weapon against the snowman again in the moment he lost contact with the ice's shattering, that person, who's now free falling along slightly ahead of him, is unconscious--though, perhaps that's for the better.

His two-hued eyes flicker around his immediate surroundings; he could continue to put his clima-tact under duress to continue to slow his fall, but he has to do something about the falling civilian first, and fast. Kai suddenly recalls the group of people he passed on his way to the snowman, and he glances wildly around, honing his gaze on the group that had crossed a bit of distance since when he last saw them and is now slightly past the snowman. Why is he the only one who's asking questions about this out-of-place structure?

"Oi!" he yells and tries not to wince; just the slightest bit of panic had leaked into his voice, apparent in the way the word is spoken at a slightly higher pitch than usual in reflection of his desperation. Uuughhh, how uncool. "Can I uhh have a little help here please?"

[Tier 1 Restoration]

ๆˆ‘ใŒ้ขจใŒๆšดๅจใจใชใ‚‰ใ‚“๏ผโ—„โ—„โ—„

Quote:
        sorry soren skHGISDGKSHK

allurei 's Widower

Desirable Sex Symbol

Link unavailable (Guild) | Posted 08/21/2019

User Image
User Image
User Image

"Hmm..." Sky blue eyebrows furrow together as their owner squints at the files in her hands, rosy pink lips pursing together to further reflect her thought. Rie understands that as a Marine, she may have to travel alone in some instances, but to do so as a new recruit? That sounds...rather dangerous, considering that she's a novice in everything but cooking. Still, her higher-ups did say that she won't have to travel alone forever (and she doesn't intend to, thank you very much), just that they had sent off a few crews ahead and that she could try and catch up and join with them later--assuming they aren't opposed to it, of course.

She really hopes they aren't; Rie hadn't thought of a backup plan.

Releasing a quiet sigh, she closes the manila folder and returns the files to the supervisor sitting before her, giving him a quick nod of her head in acknowledgement of his orders. "Alright sir, I'll see if I can lend a hand," she decides. She doesn't think it's likely that any of the Marines traveling on the Grand Line missed any crimes while cleaning up, but it never hurts to have another set of eyes (or ears) double check.

She made the choice to join the Marines to try and help preserve the peace; she ought to use that same determination to strive forward. What better way to gain experience than to enter in the fray directly? The blue haired girl coudln't help but to smile softly, wistfully wondering how her older sister must feel if she saw Rie now. Pride, perhaps, but also worry. Rie never did like fighting all that much, and this job can be pretty dangerous at times.

Rising to her feet, Rie salutes the supervisor before she turns on her feet and exits the office, frayed nerves jumbled together in a mixture of nervousness and mild excitement. The officer told her that they would be preparing a ship for her, so she can spend a little more time calming herself down and gathering up her things before leaving. Once she's given the signal that everyone's okay to go, Rie would leave the Marine Base and set off for the Grand Line.

[ Exit ]

Quote:

allurei 's Widower

Desirable Sex Symbol

Link unavailable | Posted 09/17/19

User Image
User ImageUser Image
"Nothing..."

Golden hues narrow behind a thin pair of cheap sunglasses, nestled comfortably atop the bridge of his nose. He closes the book abruptly, the sudden movement generating a cloud of dust he simply waves away, as if it is a fly impertinently buzzing about--a nuisance. Replacing the book on the wooden bookshelf, Cain rises to his feet and steps out of the simply building constituting the island's library. Discovering its whereabouts on his island had been a surprising, but rather satisfying, find; too bad his research had not been fruitful. Grim line tightens along with the corners of his enhanced eyes; the insignia of a hound's profile inked in tattered fabric going up in flames. He's grown no closer to deducing the meaning of that icon.

The shadow of an avian--not one of the larger one, it seems, he notes with a quick glance at at the dirt--passes overhead, and Cain automatically raises his left arm, countenance relaxing. Down alights a raven--his own companion, Alex--grasping an envelope in one talon. "Mail," the bird utters, fluffing his wings as he settles down, extending his leg forward. This has become routine by now, the bird long associating envelopes with the word 'mail.' Cain plucks the envelope from the proffered leg, moving his left arm closer to allow the raven to hop up onto his shoulder.

"Thank you, my love," he smiles, switching the envelope to his left hand before gently running a finger down the raven's head, to the beak. Alex clicks his beak in response, tilting his head in a silent request for more scratches, which Cain momentarily obliges before he turns his attention back to the envelope, cracking open the seal and removing the letter from its confines. Eyes quickly scan down the parchment before sable eyebrows furrow together.

"Vacation?" he inquires to himself, catching the folded up pamphlet included in the envelope with the word "HALLOWBALOO" centred with bright, bold letters. It seems that his most recent employer had sent the invitation his way, stating that they could not go to the event but had no desire to waste the invite. The sharpshooter doesn't quite see the point of parties, never having understood the appeal; with the amount of people congregated together, large events such as these are far too noisy. It makes great cover for assassinations, but he's not being asked to go there to take out a target.

Bring a costume and enjoy yourself. How does dressing differently bring about joy? Cain doesn't understand, but he supposes there is no harm in partaking in the event. It would give him some time to figure out what his next step should be, regarding his research or with continuing his job as a bounty hunter. "Alex, we're leaving," he decides, rolling his left shoulder where the bird is sitting. The avian gives him an annoyed look, his perch disturbed, but takes off into the air towards the beach where Cain anchored his boat, the GE not too far behind.

[ Exit ]

Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas