Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Sailor

18,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Group of two twenty-something year olds looking for DM.

We have a little experience over Skype with DnD 3.5, however our last DM was not very reliable/experienced.
We are looking for some fun and maybe a new challenge and the chance to meet new people, as well as broaden our gaming skills.

We're open to other tabletop games, however, will have no experience with these.

Due to being in such a small gaming group previously, we felt we were not a very well rounded team, our DM tried to give us gear to negate this, but it ended up being too powerful for our level/meaning the DM had to roll impossibly difficult enemies, making everyone in the group ultimately unhappy.

We did have the chance to implement some house rules, like craft our own spells, etc, as well as having a say in overall plot.

If we found the right DM and maybe some additional players, we'd love to work something out and see if we can get a campaign set up.

Feel free to reply or PM if you have any questions, thanks so much!

Bloodthirsty Sailor

18,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Bloodthirsty Sailor

18,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hilarious Sophomore

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • First step to fame 200
What Games were you looking to play (experienced or otherwise) and when? I'm run a bi-weekly Shadowrun game for new and old alike listed on Roll20. I'm also prepping a a Pathfinder or D&D5 homebrew game

Bloodthirsty Sailor

18,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
LordChronos
What Games were you looking to play (experienced or otherwise) and when? I'm run a bi-weekly Shadowrun game for new and old alike listed on Roll20. I'm also prepping a a Pathfinder or D&D5 homebrew game
Pathfinder, from what I can gather is much like DnD 3.5, so that's probably what we'd be most experienced at, but I'd also be game for the DnD 5E homebrew game, if you're willing to bear with us.

I'm actually unemployed right now, so I'm basically free whenever until I find a job. The other player works, so you'd have to figure times/dates out with him.
I'm based in England, he's in Canada, so that might be a small issue.

In case you wanted any info about our previous games, I've played a Kender/Human/Half Elf/Gnome and Swashbuckler/Fighter/Rogue/Ranger, my favourite being the Kender Swashbuckler

I'll get the other player to reply or send you a PM, so you can decide if you want us, and maybe work out times?

Hilarious Sophomore

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • First step to fame 200
Captain Glit
LordChronos
heart
Pathfinder, from what I can gather is much like DnD 3.5, so that's probably what we'd be most experienced at, but I'd also be game for the DnD 5E homebrew game, if you're willing to bear with us.

I'm actually unemployed right now, so I'm basically free whenever until I find a job. The other player works, so you'd have to figure times/dates out with him.

In case you wanted any info about our previous games, I've played a Kender/Human/Half Elf/Gnome and Swashbuckler/Fighter/Rogue/Ranger, my favourite being the Kender Swashbuckler

I'll get the other player to reply or send you a PM, so you can decide if you want us, and maybe work out times?

I'm in California (unemployed looking for work) and I love introducing new players, in fact that is the focus for my Shadowrun game on Roll20.
Is there a genre, system, or setting you haven't played and always wanted to?

Bloodthirsty Sailor

18,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
LordChronos
Captain Glit
LordChronos
heart

I'm in California (unemployed looking for work) and I love introducing new players, in fact that is the focus for my Shadowrun game on Roll20.
Hadn't really thought about different genres, though I remember my boyfriend -the other player- talking about a Sci-Fi/Star Wars campaign, so that's a possiblity?

Do you have Skype? If you like, you can add me at PrincessPussypants and we can discuss it there?

Hilarious Sophomore

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • First step to fame 200
Captain Glit
LordChronos
Captain Glit
LordChronos
heart
heart heart

Hadn't really thought about different genres, though I remember my boyfriend -the other player- talking about a Sci-Fi/Star Wars campaign, so that's a possiblity?

Do you have Skype? If you like, you can add me at PrincessPussypants and we can discuss it there?

Done

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces