Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedcadent Pants

I need a pair of front and back clear card sleeves for some oversized cards I have. I've seen one or two opaque ones, but since the cards flip over and have rules text on both sides, I don't want to have to unsleeve and resleeve them each game.

Anyone know of where I can find these? I'm looking online because my LGSs don't have them.

I'm looking for 3"x5" size.

Mythical Rare

What game is it for, out of curiosity?

Dedcadent Pants

Willexia Rennar
What game is it for, out of curiosity?

MLP: Celestial Solstice. They foolishly only included the oversized versions of the two new Manes, rather than smaller ones that I could sleeve. It's obnoxious, but worse case, I can use the opaques.

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Cardkingdom has these Tarot sized clear sleeves
http://www.cardkingdom.com/catalog/item/193891

A quick check of other stores showed same product but out of stock so IDK.

The only other place to check for random stuff would be ebay so good luck on there.
edit: I had some extra time so...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-TALL-SOFT-SLEEVES-FOR-3-X-5-TOP-LOADS-CRYSTAL-CLEAR-/191453584959?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c9385de3f
Can't guaranty quality. Most of these kind of sleeves are meant to be put on one time and then hard sleeved and shelved.

Mythical Rare

Not sure if these would be big enough, but here's some oversized sleeves I found. The dimensions listed, 87x112 millimeters, comes out to just under 3.5x4.5 inches...just a bit smaller than those oversized MTG Commander cards.

Hope that helps.

Timid Conversationalist

I need to get one for my Karador, Ghost Chieftain ! c:

Dedcadent Pants

Okay, I might have found some. Basically, search for "postcard sleeves" and you'll find what I found. I have yet to try it, but I'll be ordering them shortly.

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
I used postcard sleeves for the oversized cards for planechase and archenemy in mtg. work great if you trim the tops just a little bit.

Dedcadent Pants

Zeddicuus
I used postcard sleeves for the oversized cards for planechase and archenemy in mtg. work great if you trim the tops just a little bit.

Card tops or sleeve tops?

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
The sleeve tops hahaha. They were about 1/2 too long over the top of the cards so I trimmed them down a bit instead of letting the tops flop all over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff