Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
What's your favorite color and why? biggrin
white, it has a good balance of protection and destruction.

Dapper Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
Angelic Clover
white, it has a good balance of protection and destruction.

nice ya I agree I use white as more of a support then attacking but it is well balanced

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
Mine is green.. used to be all i played but now i play anything

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
I preffer blue and blac spells over the others. Mill and discard.

Beloved Lunatic

I want to say blue, because it's just so fun messing with people's plans. Looking at the decks I've built, though, I have to say black.
Always loved black and white for mixes, green for monocrhome.

Dedicated Tactician

Blue.
Because I'm a d**k.
Blue. It's my favorite color... and I 'm a huge jerk who likes to play counter-actively.

GaYnus's Husband

Shameless Man-Lover

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
My favorite color is white but green is a very very close second emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

White has a good amount of fliers, indestructibles, hexproofers, first strikers, exilers/destroyers, life-gainers, token-makers, and etc.

Green has a amazing mana ramp, a good amount of tutors, tramplers, reachers, token-makers, artifact/enchantment destroyers, and etc.

Virtuous Sex Symbol

White for the lifegain! But if I have to I'll splash black in there. So it tends to be some kind of Soul Sisters Extortion deck.
Coming from a Legacy background, Blue. It gets to do the 2 strongest actions in the game (draw more stuff and stop your opponent's stuff) with the least downside.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gayngel
My favorite color is white but green is a very very close second emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

White has a good amount of fliers, indestructibles, hexproofers, first strikers, exilers/destroyers, life-gainers, token-makers, and etc.

Green has a amazing mana ramp, a good amount of tutors, tramplers, reachers, token-makers, artifact/enchantment destroyers, and etc.

This. For the exact same reasons.

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

Green! Loved getting my wolves out. I always had fun with that colour and I just adore the art on those particular cards.
Pretty even split between blue and white for me. White was the color that attracted me to the game, with its awesome angels and knights and archetypal good guys. But once I slipped some Mana Leaks into my Standard deck when they were reprinted, I pretty much never wanted to be without counterspell mana up ever again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff