Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The idea is to have a plainswalker your opponents aren't going to want to kill if it gets its final ability off because then the game ends in a drew no matter what.

On the flip side on things you can turn it againt its owner by casting card exiled outside of the game now. So it opens up possibility but it threatens them at the same time. BUT its also just as large a threat to its control as the other guys.

So heres the run down

Turn 1 each player exiles 12 cards from a deck along with what ever is in the graveyards.
turn 2 cast a card from outside the game yours or your opponents twisted Slower kill spells like dreadbore can now kill him before he pops off his final ability.
Turn 3 now the games been turned upside down and now were forced to play cards from outside the game during this PW's turn or they lose the game. This also works in reverse though if the PW's owner doesn't cast a spell from outside the they lose. Its the ultimate double edge sword.

So give me your impute on this idea please.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dangerous Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
I really, really don't get it. Seriously, go and read aloud what you typed.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bearorist
sorry the pictures not showing up for some reason >__>

try this

Dangerous Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Bearorist

try this

Okay, now I can see it. It still makes no sense. All of the abilities are basically needlessly wordy versions of Ashiok.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bearorist
Bearorist

try this

Okay, now I can see it. It still makes no sense. All of the abilities are basically needlessly wordy versions of Ashiok.
Not quite. See the first ability implys everyone draws 3 but exiles 12 cards from the deck and that what evers in the graveyard while the second is for everyone to do. the final it built around the first 2 ability's and the need to keep doing the second effect other wise the controller losses the game but it also forces other players to do the same other wise they lose the game as well. In the event he dies only the control would lose the game.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bearorist
Bearorist

try this

Pretty much all its doing is forcing players to cast exiled spells other wise they lose the game BUT it also allows players to cast ANY exiled spell theirs or someone else's.

Dangerous Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Bearorist
Bearorist

try this

Pretty much all its doing is forcing players to cast exiled spells other wise they lose the game BUT it also allows players to cast ANY exiled spell theirs or someone else's.

It also draws every game in limited. The 0 could easily be "Each player draws 22 cards, then exiles 18 cards from their hand."

The other abilities don't make much sense either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff