Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Smoker

One of my roommates suggested it so all four of us got together and tried it out. Not exactly the people I'd want to play with normally but still fun. It's just hard to play with people who don't understand tabletop RP games sometimes;; especially when they keep asking what dexterity is.

Dedcadent Pants

Then enjoy the fun. Knowing all the terms of RPGs takes time, and people who aren't familiar with the conventions can do plenty of unexpected things that lead to more unexpected things.

Be more understanding, and make sure they're having fun. Driving people out of the hobby because they aren't your ideal group is irksome to those of us who want to see the popularity of it expand.

Fanatical Hunter

How is this game? I've seen it at my FLGS, and thought about picking it up. It would be nice to hear the experiences of someone who's played it. How does it compare to other systems, for instance?

Shameless Smoker

Puritan Witch Hunter
How is this game? I've seen it at my FLGS, and thought about picking it up. It would be nice to hear the experiences of someone who's played it. How does it compare to other systems, for instance?

gaia_crown ♥♥♥
It's way more open-ended and imaginative - I'd recommend it for people who are really into the roleplaying aspect of these games
♥♥♥ gaia_crown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces