• ReAnimated 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
WELCOME TO THE:
CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY
/
PRETEND YOU'RE XYZZY
CHAT!

Warning: This is not a game discussion for those who are easily offended, disgusted, or of the sane mind.

If you came here wondering- "What is Cards Against Humanity/ Pretend You're Xyzzy?" ... WAT... Why would you do that!?
Just kidding, I'll explain what it is:
3 to 7 (or more) people can play.
Both games are the same, one is a card game (CAH) and the other is online (Xyzzy).
It's a game of humor where there is black and white cards and each person starts with 10 White Cards, and a Black Card in the middle.
The Black Card contains a phrase with a blank space or multiple blank spaces. One person is the Card Czar, in CAH, the first Card Czar is chosen by who pooped most recently (this is NOT a joke). The Cards Czar doesn't use his White Card on their turn, but they read out the Black Card.
The others in the group submit their White Cards anonymously face down on whatever their dirty or twisted minds come up with. With multiple White Cards, the first one read is on the bottom (or top, if the consensus is to have the word or phrase be positioned one behind the other).
The Card Czar then reads out the Black Card filling in what the White Card(s) say and chooses whatever makes them laugh or makes the most sense, or whatever.
The person who submitted their chosen White Card(s) will get the Black Card as a point. And the next Card Czar goes to the person on the left of the previous Card Czar.
The points to win can be decided earlier on. The final round in CAH, the people have to make a haiku with 3 of the White Cards in their hand. It doesn't have to follow the 5-7-5 syllable rule, so go nuts. The winner of this round wins the card. This can be used as a deciding factor if the
Addition rules and stuff can be found here.
Click here to go to the online clone, Pretend You're Xyzzy.

Why a discussion of this? I dunno, I was bored and felt it was needed.

What you can do:
Talk about your favorite black and white card combinations.
Set up rooms on Xyzzy and request people to join in.
Saw a YouTube video about either? Share what you thought was funny!
Have fun!
If you lose a game, accept your defeat and move on. Unless you have a valid argument, then share. We would like to hear what you say.

These are what little rules you have:
No personally threatening other people in the discussion.
No drama
No hating
No trolling
No crying in baseball

The rules won't apply to what the cards say. As these cards can be horrid or disturbing.

I've read the Guidelines, and this follows the rules. As in consideration, the discussion of how you play cards in either game is considered strategy in a humorous way. The online version, Pretend You're Xyzzy, is a clone of Cards Against Humanity, and follows similarly to how the original game plays. This is not an official chat room or discussion, as anyone can make something similar to this, but no one has from what I've seen. This discussion can be used freely to set up Pretend You're Xyzzy sessions, and is still considered a card game by standards of what a card game means. The additional rules and stuff for CAH contains a free printable copy of the game, so it can be played in real life. Although not a collectible card game or a card game like poker, black jack, etc., it contains its own set of rules with cards being used in the game.
I used to play this a lot with my friends. There were some White Cards that were favorites among our group such as "Mr. Clean, right behind you" and "Being a [motherf***ing] sorcerer" which were often automatic wins for whoever played them. I don't remember if anyone actually played it or not, but we probably hypothesized that one of the best combinations was for the Back Card to invent a new superhero duo with "Mr. Clean, right behind you" and "The hard working Mexican".

Kawaii Shoujo

I remember playing Cards against Humanity with my family a while back, anyhow one of my pair of cards was the winner, and the question was I Never Understood A *blank* Until I Saw *blank*...

My combo was this:

Defective Condom

Barack Obama

Ghost Buster

28,850 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Oh! And one of my crowning achievements while playing my first game was:

Black card: "__________. Kid tested, mother approved."
My white card: "Incest"

Quick Reply