User Image

You know, Gaians, for as much as I'm not big on rainy days, what I do love about the end of a big storm is when the clouds clear up and the sun breaks through and suddenly the entire world becomes colorful! It's really a great change, after so much gray. You get to see how vibrant the entire world around you is, and everything's really pretty! From inside, that is, I mean. I don't want to go out walking when the ground's still so wet that my paws would definitely get soaked in an instant. But the colors are very pretty to watch, at least through a window! So, in spite of all the clouds in the sky right now, I decided to make some colorful stuff to brighten up your day!

User Image

It's time for the May Color Bundle Sale! With this sale you can get a bundle full of items in some beloved color schemes, so if you're looking to revolutionize your wardrobe, this could be the best way for you to do it! Whether you nab the Crimson, Melty, Sinful, Amaranth, Creamy Candy, Yellow & Black, or Monochrome bundle, you'll end up with a whole bunch of great items, like Melty Numb Skulls, Sassy Kumaru, Daring Bear Batter, Sinful Strawbeary Bash, Decayed Brain For You, Misleading Exorciblings, Stalemate Void, Cheerful World Protector, Hardhearted Spirit, Famulus Curiousitus, Evil Rebel Practices, Durem Checkmate Academy, and Moira's Sinful Rebellion! But, that's not the best part! The best part is that every one of these bundles contains a brand new recolor as well, so you'll also find yourself with an item like High-end Magursine, Blinding Incandescent Hauntress, Materialized Penultimate Angel, Unbearably Cute and Deceptive, Crystal Clear Kunzite, Afternoon Monochrome Sewcial, or Melting Bat Connection!

Now, that's a whole lot to take in, and it can be hard to decide what exactly you want in a wardrobe, too! So, if you're not sure which style you want to try out, have no fear, because we've got you covered! Try out A Bundle of Colors and you'll get one of the bundles from the May Color Bundle Sale, or you could even find yourself with the Ultimate Bundle of Colors, which contains ALL of the bundles from the May Color Bundle Sale, as well as a Project Double Rainbow Ticket!

I have more good news for you though, Gaians! All of the May Color Bundles are discounted for the remainder of the sale! You'll want to move fast to get these bundles though, Gaians, because this sale is only around for a short while! Grab your bundles and get colorful by 11:59 AM PDT on May 20th!

Get Colorful!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!