User Image

Hey Gaians! I'm gonna keep this brief, because there's a whole lot of stuff going down at La Victoire right now, and by that I mean Cygnus is still trying to stop me from eating all of this candy myself! So, while I try to outsmart him and get my hands on the other bags, you should check out these chance items, some of which have made a spectacular return, some of which are leaving the shop soon, and all of which are fantastically discounted! Now's the time, Gaians! I mean it! I need Cygnus to be occupied at the register so I can get my sweets!

User Image

School's In Session is back in La Victoire and bundles are discounted until 11:59 AM PDT on May 15th!

User Image School's in Session yet again and, as usual, you're kicking off the new year vastly unprepared, am I right? Let me guess: Forgot to buy that assigned textbook? A dog ate your summer assignments? I know all the standard excuses. I used 'em myself, back in the day. What's most important is that you don't forget to snag some great school year styles from this fabulous chance item! You'll make the first impression of a century all decked out in Owl Be Analyzing, Purrfect Henchmen, Stylist's Semblance, Last Year's Icy Lookbook, or the amazing user-designed masterpieces: Thirsty Death Speaker by Dyloxic, Baleful Gaia-sama by stonerfluxxx, and Latter Day Vorenus by Snow Danger!

User Image

It's Raining Bara bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PDT on May 15th!

User Image Keep an eye on the sky, because It's Raining Bara! Check out this marvelous photo for one of a number of fantastic items, like Fausto's True Revival, Shooting Star's Debut, Digi Daemon, Last Year's Lookbook, Midday Mayhem, Gale Sniper, Angry Dino, Zip It, Dark Regent of Aurelian, Deadline Candy, or the brand new Purity of Cygnus or [Animal] Purity of Cygnus! Plus, if you happen to get a particularly good shot, you could find yourself with a Perfect Parcel that can be exchanged for any one non-limited equippable item, a Golden Envelope holding between 2,500 and 100,000 Gaia Cash, or even a Project Diamond Ticket, which can be used to create your own custom-themed tier spend event!

User Image

Community Picks: Celebrate Spring bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PDT on May 15th!

User Image Get a great look for spring with Community Picks: Celebrate Spring! These marvelous bundles designed by Nynaevie, vodka_vixen, Angels Alibi, of course you can, and Tsukita-chan will give you all kinds of great looks for the spring, including items like Divine Woolly Warden, Mon Petit Ange, Herbal Synthesis, Loose Sideswept Beach Bangs, Mori's Memento, Born from the Deadly Blood, Buoyant Beachcomber, Lake Side, and Traditional Heavenly Vitamin!

User Image

Spooky Spring bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image This may be a Spooky Spring, but keep your courage about you, because you'll find yourself with a brand new item if you do! No matter how terrifying it may seem, once you overcome your fears you'll find an item like Wollstone's Sinful Craft, Zetta Hoarder, Ghastly Jaeger's Chains, Like Shining Daisies, Gutsy Shy Affection, Pale Friendly Ghost, Cold Spooky Shounen, Get Freshen Up, Shuck!, Tricky Tower Haunt, or Evil Doodette! If you're a particularly brave individual, you might even find one of a number of user-designed recolors as well, like Sweet Creamy Starlit Symphonia by Odd Cinderella, Viridis Regicidio by Missyrocksurlife, Enchanting Deerhart by Z4N, Dusky Mayhem by exxcubus, GCDees by Lazy-Senpai, Lady Jayne's Chance Encounter by Adrien Ludovic Gilles, Ninetys Swank Katana by Ninetys Swank, Loving Dreamer's Tresses by Serafiella, Sin Don't Give A by Nymphadora Tonks Airman, or Casually Feeling Lucky by minghii!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!