User Image

It's the perfect time of day, Gaians! And by that I mean, I have a bunch of bags of sweets and I'm about ready to dig in and eat every last sugary treat inside all of them, no matter how much Cygnus tells me it's a bad idea. There's just too much good here to say no!

You never learn, do you? Don't you remember what happened the day after Valentine's Day? Or Easter? You always end up eating too much sugar, and then you're sick for the rest of the day because you don't listen.

You worry too much, Cygnus! I can definitely eat it all and it'll be totally fine! I'm gonna start with this bag, and then work my way over to that one, and then maybe—

You still have to do work around the shop if you make yourself sick from eating all that candy. I'm not going to go easy on you if you bring this on yourself.

Ugh, fine, fine! Gaians, will you help me out with some of these? Apparently somebody doesn't want me to have fun today, so I need to do something with this extra candy.

User Image

User Image Open up a Lollipop Grab Bag and you'll get a whole bunch of great treats, no matter which bag you get! Be it watermelon, pink lemonade, mint chocolate chip, or blueberry, you'll find yourself with a batch of items like Argus Draconian Hindrance, Minty Street Style Cupcake, Fancy Evening Elegance, Tough Private Forces, Cunning Cantrip, Charming Fiametta, Marshmallow Stars Taste Sweet, Cutie Ghosting Around, Weirdly Crazy for Mew, Fallen Wish Mine Mine Mine, and Somber Deerhart! But that's not the sweetest thing about these bundles! Each one also comes with a brand new recolor, so you'll also get an item like Sweet Biscuit Pop, Breezy Squirt Fest, Sinfully Sweet Sorbet, or Melty Bear Batter!

Try a Lollipop Grab Bag!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!