User Image

Morning, Gaians! I had to double check to make sure it was Saturday when I got up this morning because I was afraid that maybe it was still Friday the 13th or something! My luck got really bad yesterday, I tell you what...I thought maybe it was just something superstitious, but the longer the day went on the worse things seemed to get! I'm glad I decided to just call it a day and head back to bed, honestly. The bright side is it's looking like today should be a much better day on that front, especially since we got a pretty big shipment of items in this morning!

User Image

User Image They may have their Eyes on You, but these adventurers have much more on their minds than what's happening right now. They may seem like a strange group, but their end goal is to restore peace to the universe, and hopefully not get lost in time...

User Image People Magursine's new issue is out on the shelves, so you'd better be sure to get your copy now! This month's issue talks about some celebearities and the new films they're working on. Plus, there's an exclusive pawster inside!

User Image Fearless Interstellar Invaders have seen a lot of people come and go thanks to some less than savory decisions about who should run the galaxy, but no matter what happens, they're not going to back down from the right path.

User Image The Afterschool Life Cosmic Bundle will give you all kinds of extracurricular opportunity, with a 5 pack of the enhanced CI, Afterschool Life: Extra Credit, plus the brand new bundle exclusive recolor, Kira Kira Cosmic Idol!

That's a whole lot to look at, isn't it, Gaians? Well, guess what?! We've still got a whole lot more in store for you today, so be sure to stop in and have a look when you get the chance! We'll see you here!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!