Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Events

Any summer event plans?

Surely President Diedrich has something lined up...

Quote:
Games/Lake Kindred

Will we be getting a new Splicing Shard anytime soon? I'd really like to Splice my Fafnirs in the future.

We'll keep it in mind!

Quote:
Features (aquarium)
Didn't make it to ATS but I'm hoping I can get an answer before next week? I don't know where to report this either way...
The thing is that I got my invo filled with Prince Enkis, and since I love him to bits I put several of them on my aquarium more than 6 months ago and they...they're still alive, all of them have been alive for 200 days already!!! I love them, but I'd like it if my aquarium wasn't so crowded

Go ahead and file a ticket for this. We can exterminate your fish.

Quote:
Features/Forums

last week a staffer mentioned sending them a screenshot of achievement titles that aren't working together. I'm finding a few that aren't, can we maybe get a thread to report them in instead?

Sure, we can do something for this.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Newbie Noob

hello staff

Super Player

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Overstocked 200
How are you?

Original Humorist

5,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Friendly 100
This event is giving me a headache D: halp me please
(Sorry to be nakid trying to get nudist colony) sweatdrop

Greedy Drake

Features

Can you please fix/look into the Average buy prices on the mp being broken? Ever since the shop size update (thanks for that btw) it has been broken.

Business Bachelor

Trades

Can there be an update on both sides of trades that have a number indicator of how many items are in the trade from each side?

For example, I sell someone 30 winters trunks, it'll say 30 on the right side ( my side ) and zero on the left side ( their side ) because they put in gold and not items but it will be easier to verify that I did in fact put 30 items in the trade.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features!

Hello and happy Tuesday!
User Image

My question is would it ever be possible to sort the achievement title?
Right now they display by newest, but could we choose to make them alphabetical?

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Jinglybell

Features

Can you please fix/look into the Average buy prices on the mp being broken? Ever since the shop size update (thanks for that btw) it has been broken.

We have someone looking at it!

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Features

I've been meaning to ask this for a while and ironically the marriage update happened shortly before AtS so this works out

When will you add 'pawtner' to the list options D: For paw marriages~ ; w;

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hulloooooo!

Items

Hi gaia staff!

In Honor of LabTech Week, which color grunny is your favorite and why?

Mine is the classic Grunny, because it makes me feel nostalgic!

Newbie Noob

trades

drop the ads here to it messes with the trades

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Thank you for this fun mini event c:
It's been a bit of a headache, but it's certainly a fun thing to do.
I've even made some new friends thanks to the love of puzzle-solving.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces