User Image

Hey Gaians! Remember that time a while back when I put a bunch of boxes inside of a bigger box and was climbing through them all? It's okay if you don't, but I sure remember it, and it was a ton of fun! Anyway, the reason I bring it up now is because we just got a new arrival to the shop and I can't wait to see the look on Cygnus's face when he has to open up the outside box to open up the boxes inside it and then open the boxes inside those! I special ordered this so he'd have to deal with...no...NO...CYGNUS IS OUT RIGHT NOW WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO OPEN THEM ALL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Make sure to grab your box at a 25% Discount before they leave stores at 11:59 PM PDT on August 7!
User Image

User Image A bundle of amazing items awaits you inside of Bundle Bonanza IV! Open up this beautiful box and you'll find that it's bigger on the inside—because there's another bundle of items waiting inside! You could open up the box to discover a bundle like the Cursed Bundle, Starstruck Vivid Bundle, Extra Credits Quarter Fighter Bundle, Gaians United Floof Bundle, Ships Going Down Tactician Bundle, Arcane Chevalier Lavende Bundle, the Wade and Sea CMYK Bundle or the Ominous Harvest Dusk Bundle! If you're a particularly lucky individual, you could even find the Ancient Melty Bundle, or even the Ultimate Win Gaia Bundle!

Try Bundle Bonanza IV!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!