User Image

Morning, Gaians! I'm not normally too thrilled about being awake first thing on a Monday morning, but there's something particularly exciting about opening up a freshly-delivered box of goodies and putting them on the shelves! I think I might have even beaten Cygnus to getting up this morning, to be honest! Although, he was still awake to help unload the box and put stuff on the shelf, so I could be wrong. It's for the best though, since we had a whole bunch of new items that needed putting up when the mail arrived! Don't believe me? See for yourself!

User Image

User Image It's been said that people have kept continuous prayer in the hope that the guardians of the fox shrine would return. It seems that Inari's Revival: Yoake is the sign they were waiting for, as the guardians seem to be stirring from their slumber once again...

User Image The LabTech Resurrection Bundle is a brand new user-designed bundle by Pie in tribute to the questionable scientific progress of Gaia's LabTechs, and includes Delicate Cottontail, Curious Rabbitan, Did You Know With Courage, and the bundle exclusive Heart of the Nexus!

That's not a bad start to the week at all, is it, Gaians? Well, I've got some great news for you, then, because we've got more coming later today as well! Stop by when you get the chance!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!