User Image

Morning, Gaians! Happy Friday! Now, at this point I feel like I've got a decent grasp on how things work on this planet sometimes. But I don't understand what's going on with the weather right now. I thought the saying was that April showers would bring May flowers. Why is it raining in May, then?! I took one look outside and decided that I'm spending the entire rest of the day indoors, because even if it DOES stop raining, the ground will still be soaked! It's terrible! I feel awful for the mailmen who have to go out and deliver stuff in this mess, but I'm glad that they do, because our new stock of items arrived right on time! Have a look for yourself!

User Image

User Image Gloom Fox didn't anticipate that life would turn out to be quite this crazy. At least, they didn't expect that they'd have to go through what they've had to go through. At this point, they're just trying to make sure they remain the hunter and not the hunted...

User Image Intelligent Interstellar Invaders are here to conquer, no matter the cost. Even if the entire galaxy comes for them, it won't make a difference, not unless a particular trio of people from across the galaxy are able to band together, anyway...

User Image Hibernating Poisonous Pony may just be too tired for horsing around right now, but you should ignore the neighsayers. You can be sure that once she's up and ready to go, she'll start to stirrup as much trouble as she can.

We'll have more stuff coming your way later today, Gaians, so be sure to swing by La Victoire and check out what's new on the shelves when you get the chance. See you here!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!