User Image

Oh my goodness Gaians. My mistake is your gain! You see I was trying to bake the perfect batch of cookies for a cookie contest going down in Barton, and wouldn't you know it I accidentally got cookie batter all over a good chunk of our inventory at the store! I guess you're not supposed to make 500 cookies at once, but, if Rina can do it so can I. What? She hasn't made 500 cookies all at once? I thought she was a baker! Don't bakers bake lots of things? Man. Mind = blown. Anyway. I promise these vanilla smelling, and cookie dough covered chance items are as good as new! Most of them. Unfortunately we will be saying a sweet farewell to some of these chance items so make sure to pay attention to what is leaving.

CORGIMANIA bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PDT on May 5th!

User Image

User Image CORGIMANIA is about to run wild on you, but you can still win big! If you lose to the corgis, it's okay! You'll still get a sweet consolation prize like Fall Desserts, Cirrus Business, or Wartorn Dancer! If you can defeat the corgis, though, you'll score an amazing item like Sinful Fashionmeister Horns, Counterfeit Bride Bouquet or the Ancient Melty Bundle! And, if your victory truly impresses the corgis, they may even grant you a super rare item like a Gaian Style, Perfect Parcel, Agate Ticket, Project Rainbow Ticket, Rhodonite Ticket, Project Slate Ticket, or a Project Double Rainbow Ticket!

Spring Parasol bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PDT on May 5th!

User Image

User Image Underneath the Spring Parasol you're guaranteed to find an amazing item worth billions of gold! This beautiful parasol can be opened to reveal one of a number of beautiful treasures, and every single one is a high-value item! Inside you'll find a gorgeous item like Modest Swift Shocker, Wish Upon the Shooting Star, Cryptic Wartorn Dancer, Clandestine Koyosetsu, Reclusive Death Speaker, Brilliant Instant Doki, Precisely Debonair Kitsu, Hermes of the Red Moon, or Innocent Chromatic Killer! But, for as many beautiful items as there are inside this umbrella, there are even RARER treasures inside as well! If you're a particularly lucky individual, you could open the parasol to reveal one of a number of valuables like the Perfect Parcel Duo, Agate Ticket, Painter's Palette Ticket, Rhodonite Ticket, Makeover Kit Ticket, Project Double Rainbow Ticket, Project Platinum Ticket, and the Ultimate Win Gaia Bundle!

The Pun Wars bundles are discounted and for a limited time!

User Image

User Image The Pun Wars are upon us, but who's going to walk away with the title of Pun King? No matter who does, you're guaranteed to be the winner! If Takuya Kanbara takes the throne, you'll get a fantastic item like Sinful Fashionmeister Horns, Twisted Crane Warrior, Cruel Death Speaker, or Angry CMYK Dino! If Arlette Mori emerges the victor, you'll score an awesome item like Not Tomorrow Morning, Garage Band Baby, Her Frosty Embrace, or Cryptic Wartorn Dancer! If Rance Clear (who wasn't even taking part in the pun war to begin with...) wins, then consider yourself lucky, because you'll get an incredible item like Misty Roger, Dancing Jellyfrills, the Ancient Melty Bundle, or the Cursed Bundle! Plus, no matter who wins or loses the pun war, you've got a chance at winning one of five legendary Project Tickets, so no matter how good or bad the pun was, you could still walk away with a Project Rainbow Ticket, Project Double Rainbow Ticket, Agate Ticket, Project Slate Ticket, or a Project Platinum Ticket!
User Image

Win Gaia is discounted and for a limited time!

User Image The Win Gaia Bundle is filled with a staggering amount of incredible rarities from Gaia's past -- and potentially it's future! Because not only do you get valuable items like a Gold Medal, Kodiac Grizzly Bear Hat, and even an Angelic Halo, but you'll also be guaranteed one of the following tickets: a Rainbow Ticket, a Platinum Ticket, or a Golden Ticket! That's right, you'll be loaded down with some of Gaia's most famous items, plus you'll have the opportunity to create something of your own!

Luminous Luxury bundles are discounted and for a limited time!

User Image

User Image Remove the ribbon and wrapping from Luminous Luxury and you'll find a brand new item! You could find one of several amazing new recolors, like Biohazard Mine Mine Mine, Tricky Selken Favor, Crystal Clear Emerald, Tidal Samurai Soul, Loves Me Truly, Loves Me Not, Sweet Little Friend, Solemn Lonely Traveler, or Dee and Es Charm! You could also win one of a number of user-designed recolors, like Necronomicousins by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus, kuro x shiro no nodachi by XoatsX, Not My Final Form by Albern Puppy, SDPlus Potatolina by Silhh, Glennuccino by Shanderaa, Fafnir's Malice by skltr, Lollirot Witch by Cutsei, Shiva's Spirit Wolf by Caomhnoir Angel, Born From Demonic Blood by Razumi Yazura, Michael's Demonic Halo by Michael Angelo Super, Arrogantly Reap what you Sow by Shilshadu, Wicked Bear Batter by nurse lunabutt, Deviant Exorciblings by Deviant 1995, Kottan Bell Slumber by Leothalis the Sorcerer, NSTG Guild March by Lady Kikila, or Rookie's Judgment or Rookie's Intelligence, both by Sir Dark Hat!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!