User Image

Hello once more, Scienteers and welcome back to the Evolving Item Report! It almost seems as though this week has passed by faster than physically possible, in some respects, but time does not ever stop, not even for science! Except for when unusual science is involved, I suppose. We try not to get involved too heavily in that aspect of science for very long, though. The last time I tried studying that I ended up losing a week without getting much of anything done at all, and while it's fascinating to study, I have far too many research projects to juggle to risk losing any additional time. But, I must say it does feel nice when the time and effort put in to a project comes to fruition, and that's exactly what has happened with our REI friend here.

User Image

User Image The Crimson Quartz (designed by Tiana Sidhe):

The three suns reached their peak, uniting in a blinding white light which pierced down into the Crimson Quartz. Tian raised the Sliver, the light glinting through it, then plunged it into the hole whence it had forst been broken. Sihra gasped as a shock of power pulsed from the Quartz, purifying it but also throwing Tian away!

He ran back down the path quickly, taking the other path and coming out on the Chamber floor. He checked on Tian, who looked dazed but mostly unharmed.

From the Quartz came a voice, gentle and low. "Thank you, brave Faekinde, for restoring that which had been taken. The Quartz of Truth is once more whole. Make your world in its light."

For as exciting as it can be to see a story come to its conclusion, it still leaves a bit of a void to no longer have that project to research. Ah well. Onward and upward, as they say! The bright side is that there will always be more science to be studying and research to be doing. Speaking of which, I suppose now is a good time to return to our AEI friend, Hero's Journey! Last week, I asked you which method Vander, Mason, and company should use when entering Voleur Den, and after some deliberation it seems that Vander and crew will sneak in to Voleur Den to catch the thief! Now that a decision has been reached, I will get to work on my research, and I'll report back to all of you next week. Until then, Sciencers!

Get Your Evolving Items!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!