User Image

I feel like I need to constantly have some kind of protection from the sun, to be honest, so I went digging through the back room of La Victoire to see what sort of coverage I could find, and wouldn't you know it, but some of the Spring Parasols from 2016 have resurfaced! If you're like me and you need protection from the sun, then feel free to stop by La Victoire to get one to keep yourselves covered! You'll want to hurry, though, because these umbrellas are special and disappear sometimes! Spring Parasol will be in stock and 50% OFF until 11:59 AM PDT on June 14th!

User Image

User Image Open up this beautiful Spring Parasol to reveal one of a number of fantastic treasures! Inside you'll find a gorgeous item like Modest Swift Shocker, Wish Upon the Shooting Star, Cryptic Wartorn Dancer, Clandestine Koyosetsu, Reclusive Death Speaker, Brilliant Instant Doki, Precisely Debonair Kitsu, Hermes of the Red Moon, or Innocent Chromatic Killer! But, for as many beautiful items as there are inside this umbrella, there are even RARER treasures inside! If you're a particularly lucky individual, you could open the parasol to find a redeemable item like the Perfect Parcel Duo

Get a Spring Parasol!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!