Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features

The new kin sorting ability is great, but can we please have a way to see their solar/lunar signs in the inventory (even if it's just text in their description)? I want to know which duplicates I can sell off and yet keep one of each type.

Unfortunately at this moment there is no way to display their signs. However, you can place the kin that you want to keep in your locker when you are selling your extras. c:

Quote:
Question :

Do artists themselves have a say when a user creates an item ? Or is there like an Editor that gives a final approval ?

There is a final approval by Project Custom Team.

Quote:
Shops; Cash shop
Will there ever be a sale on the inizio quest formulas?

It's a possibility. There currently aren't plans to do this, but we will keep this suggestion in mind. Thanks!

Quote:
Features/Games? - Gaia Runway

While I am thoroughly enjoying the fact that I can vote 8 days in a row and earn 10 more ally potions, I think it's possibly a little broken. I've gotten three chirpette bundles in a row, which is nice, but I don't think that's how it's supposed to work... Thus, my question:

Considering the eighth day reward is labeled "Chance", shouldn't it be a random item instead of the same bundle every eight days?

This is something we're taking a look at!

Quote:
Misc

I know I previously stated "Last Question" but I lied.
Would Gaia ever be interested in producing an Art Book? Like a behind the scenes almost?

This is a really cool idea, and it honestly would be really awesome! However we don't see one coming in the near future. :C
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Misc.

Pssst. It's E-CORP's 5th anniversary this year... and we're planning [redacted] ninja

Might the Easter Bunny himself be interested in joining us? emotion_kirakira And by that, I mean... please join the guild, sir!

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

items

thanks for my blade of the diedrichs! you didn't link 10,000,000 pages! i've seen threads linked in other user items!
domokun stargate

King Shapeshifter

Misc:

Are you and it the but with it in?
What is happening with Rococo, Club Verge, Mecha Neko and Loyal's Bazaar? They haven't been updated in forever.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Items/Shops?

Good evening, guys! Back in December, you...err...Carl released the gold shop announcement. In the image, there are several unreleased new items & new gold shop recolors.

User Image

My question is; when will we get to see them?

Toxic Trendsetter

VJ MORPH
Misc:

Are you and it the but with it in?

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

Eros's Kouhai

Toxic Collector

Items

can we get cyclops eyes with more expressions please? bashful bailey 4 ever <3

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200
Game

I've noticed there's a bug with Lake Kindred kins not wanting to wake up from sleeping or being put to sleep. any lead on whats causing that glitch?

Hot Student

My items 'rainy day' jacket , and 'Ornith schoolboy' (I think that's the way it's spelt) yellow shirt overlap each other when I try and wear them can this be looked at please and thank you

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Items:
have you guys ever thought of doing collectors set bundles with new recolors of the same item? (where most of the recolors are newer/ not yet released)

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

games

all it would take is changing some words. can you change the error message when opening zOMG to the fact that the game is gone forever?
domokun stargate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces