User Image
User Image

Hey Gaians, happy Friday! I am reporting to all of you live from the comfort of my bed right now, because Cygnus mentioned something about needing to clean the store up, and that's not exactly something I want to put my energy toward first thing in the morning on a Friday, you know? I should be able to relax and have an easy day! I mean, sure, maybe Cygnus should have an easy day too, but considering that he likes it when I'm not around making noise as it is, it seems like having him do all the cleaning is ideal for both of us! I don't have to clean, and he gets to have the place to himself for a while. Not a long while, though, some new items arrived and I need to get them on the shelves! Have a look:

User Image

User Image Deadly Bionic Duaghter doesn't seem to be able to speak much, and doesn't seem to know who she is either. Could she be dangerous? Helping her might be risky...

User Image The Art Blocked Sinful Bundle will have your creative energy going in no time, with a 10 pack of Art Blocked, plus the bundle exclusive Pushing Sinful Pixels!

Check back in with us later today, we'll have more coming your way then, Gaians! For now, I guess I should probably get up and help Cygnus clean or something. I hate cleaning. But, the shop will be shining when you get here!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!