User Image

Grrrrrr...hey Gaians. I'm really frustrated right now! I've been staring at this canvas for what feels like hours, just trying to get an idea of how I want to make this painting happen. But every time I pick up the paintbrush and go to start actually painting something, it's like any idea I have just disappears from my head altogether! Creating is so frustrating when you really want to make something but the idea just isn't there! I feel like when I'm not creating I have tons and tons of ideas, but the moment I sit down to actually make any of them happen, they all vanish! What can you do, I guess...wait, I know what I can do! I can create something for all of you!

User Image

User Image Getting Art Blocked can be frustrating, but at least if you get it this time, you'll score something new as well! Get your paint on and you're guaranteed to get a new item like Paint Whiz, Pushing Pixels, Sinful Splatter, [Animal] Paint Kid, Happy Little Artists, Painting Nature, or even [KINDRED] Teruchan! Plus, you could also find a fantastic user-designed recolor inside, like Soapy Exorciblings by Steady Ride, Imaginary Sound by Zaade, houjun-san baby pokékaiju furry ferrets by houjun-san, or [Animal] Sesame Donut Darling by jelly bean chili!

Get Art Blocked!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!