User Image

Hello, Gaians. You might have noticed that it's a particularly busy morning around town. Everyone has been preparing for the Barton Baked Goods Sale, you see. It's not that anyone needs to take part, in particular, but rather it is a point of pride for those of us who do take part. I wouldn't say it's about being the best, as I'm not a particularly competitive spirit, myself, but knowing that one can create something that pleases others...well, even in the midst of knowing that everything comes to an end eventually, it still does feel good. I've worked hard most of the morning to make mine, but whether or not you want what I've made in particular, please have a look at everything you can get at the sale.

User Image

It's time for Barton's Baked Goods Sale! A number of Gaian NPCs have taken to creating delectable treats for you to try out for yourselves, and every single one comes with a grab bag of goodies for you to keep when you do! Each bundle will give you a set of items specific to the NPC it's made by, so you can be sure that Rina's Cupcake Bundle is sweet as can be, Cygnus' Brownie Bundle is full of cosmic delights, and Rufus's Paw Treats Bundle makes any time dancey dancey time! But, with so many treats, it can definitely be hard to decide on which one you want! So, for those of you on the fence, you can grab a Barton's Bake Sale, and find any one of the Baked Goods Bundles inside! And, if you end up with a particularly sweet batch of Barton's Bake Sale, you could even find the Ultimate Win Gaia Bundle!

With the bake sale coming to an end soon, Barton's Bake Sale bundles are now discounted for the remainder of the sale. These treats will only be around until 10 AM PST on February 26th, so please try them before they go. We'll see you here.

Check out the Bake Sale!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!